Adventures of Karyn Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers

From Wendy’s it was a five minute drive to Duke Island Park. The parking lot was pretty full, but still plenty of empty spaces. I looked for one in the shade, but without luck. I was hoping for one so that I could wax and polish my car there after I had my lunch. I’d just have to find another place later on.

Trixie and I were lucky though to find a table near the river that was unoccupied and that was in the shade. I tied Trixie’s extra long leash to one of the table legs so that she could move about without me worrying about her as I ate and scoped out the surroundings.

It was very peaceful. I could clearly hear the river next to me splish-slashing and I could see and faintly hear a group of men playing soccer off in the distance. To one side of me there were several other picnic tables, each with a small family lounging around them enjoying the day as I was. I saw an older couple paddling down the river in a canoe. From the way they handled the boat, this was something they had done many times before.

To the other side of me, I could see a couple laying in the sun on a blanket. They were both up on their side facing one another having a chat it appeared. I figured I’d continue to check up on them to see if anything developed. Elsewhere there were people walking around or riding a bicycle; the occasional jogger. All-in-all it was relaxing and a great place to enjoy lunch.

I kept looking over at that sunbathing couple and they moved only a little. He was stroking her arm affectionately as they continued to face one another. I watched as he leaned forward and kissed her. It was not passionate, but tender and loving.

A minute or so later, I saw them get up. Leaving their blanket and the books they had with them behind, they walked hand in hand toward the woods. I was betting that they were seeking out a little more privacy. From their appearance, it appeared to me that they were pretty young. Late teens or early 20s. I was betting that they might even still live at home with their parents and did not have the luxury of a private place to share their intimacy.

It reminded me of my late teen years. My first love. Those days of sneaking off into the woods or wherever else you could find to make-out privately. The first time he touched my boobs, that day he slid his hands inside my panties, the first time I held a cock in my hand. The day I lost my virginity. A mixture of sweet and melancholy thoughts of my past conflicting with the burn I was feeling inside to release the pent up sexual energy of the day’s events.

I was finished with my lunch. I collected the wrappings and dropped them in the receptacle as Trixie and I headed back to the car. The inside was steamy hot from sitting in the sun, but not as hot as me. I once again saw Doris’s calling card laying in the passenger seat. Yes, I got the nerve and punched in the numbers into my phone.

By the sixth or seventh ring, I lost my nerve and hung up. What would I have said if she had answered? I hadn’t even given that a thought until after I hung up. Would I have quickly hung up on her? Probably.

I noticed that I my heart was pounding and I was out of breath. “Geez. Get a grip”, I thought to myself. Calming down, I set my sights on locating a place in the shade where I could park my car and give it a nice waxing.

I drove around the parking lot, but all the prime shaded places were occupied as you might expect. Then, I saw the gravel maintenance road leading off the end of the parking lot and I could see plenty of places I could pull off to the side that would be nicely shaded. That is where I headed.

Of course, I ignored that little sign that said “Authorized Vehicles Only” and proceeded several hundred feet down the maintenance road until I spotted a perfect spot. I pulled my car off to the side, tied Trixie to a tree, and got out the wax.

I was a little less than half way done applying the wax to my car when I heard a man’s voice from above and behind me. “Excuse me miss. But, you’re not supposed to be down here with a vehicle. This is for park maintenance access only.”

I turned and saw this huge dark black man wearing a tan park ranger’s outfit, complete with hat and sunglasses, sitting on a chocolate brown horse. They had come up on me so quietly, that not even Trixie had noticed them coming. His voice startled Trixie as much as me. Trixie snarl, but cowered backwards placing a tree between her and this horse and man combination.

“I know”, I said quivering a bit. “But I couldn’t find any shady spots in the parking lot. The directions say to only apply in the shade.”

He looked down at me for a few seconds with a stony face and then suddenly grinned broadly, showing his large white teeth. “Well, miss. If that is what the directions say, I won’t argue with you. Next time though, you should find somewhere else that is okay.”

Then he pulled the reins turning the head of his mount around and he slowly rode away. I stood there watching him as I unconsciously continued to slowly apply wax to the hood of my car. A black man. A dark black man. Well, that was something I had only recently given some thought to after seeing some very arousing pictures on the internet. A nice BIG cock. A nice big HARD cock. A nice big hard BLACK cock. My pussy was aching and my mouth was watering.

I swear, if he had turned around and ridden back to me right then, I would have…I don’t know what I would have done, but it would be out of character that is for sure.

I went back to my task at hand. But I was going at it vigorously now, trying to keep up with the turmoil in my mind. I couldn’t control the flashes of sexual imagery of this large smooth dark black man and the softer yet controlling Doris or the passionate consistent lovemaking of Artie. All were bringing me to erotic heights in my thoughts.

I was sweating heavily from my exertion. My sports bra was soaked and beads of sweat coated every exposed inch of my skin. I could feel my body radiating. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. That was it. That was all I could take anymore.

I jumped into my car, looked around. Seeing no one, I quickly undid my pants and pushed them down over my ass and down to my knees. I went quickly after my clit with one hand and up under my bra with the other.

I pinched my nipple hard between my middle finger and thumb of my left hand as I pushed my middle and index finger of my right and as deep as I could into my pussy. It was drenched and slippery and accepted my fingers easily. I moved my fingers in and out rubbing against the upper inside of myself as I pressed my thumb hard against my clit. Slight movements of my thumb brought great pleasure and I soon found myself at the edge of an explosive orgasm. My feet were pressed against the floorboard of the car and my upper back was pressed hard against the seat as I lifted my ass upward, tighting my buttocks and holding my breath as I made that last push over the edge. Then my pussy muscle began to quiver as waves of orgasmic pleasure over took any thoughts or other feelings I had at that moment. I was cumming and cumming hard.

Normally, when I masturbate, I will experience what I consider to be two or three minor orgasms before I finally reach a final more intense one that leaves me temporarily physically drained and too sensitive for further contact. There was no build-up this time and I went straight to the top.

My body collapsed back into the seat. My two fingers were still inside and my pussy was still twitching occasionally as I sucked in the hot air deeply and quickly into my lungs trying to recover. My heart was pounding and sweat was dripping down my forehead into my eyes. I caught my composure enough to make another look around to see if anyone had seen me lose control. Seeing no one, I withdrew my fingers from my pussy and cinched my shorts back up. I got out of the car and redid the zipper and snap.

My legs were weak and wobbly. Trixie was looking at me as if all was normal, wagging her tail and panting with that doggie smile she has. I just plopped myself down onto the ground in the shady cool grass wondering where I would find the energy to finish waxing my car.

I awoke some unknown time later from the pestering of a fly. Trixie was asleep laying next to me with her back pushed up against me. My own movements stirred her as well. I was no longer radiating and my sweat had evaporated. It was time to begrudgingly go back to waxing my car.

Part Three

The task of waxing my car became one that I wished I had not started. Once begun, you had to finish. There is no middle ground on this.

I finally buffed off the last patches of wax and I was more than ready to head back home and get a nice shower. Trixie could care less. She spent the afternoon lazing in the grass, usually half asleep, either watching me, some bug, or squirrel, or rabbit.

As I drove home, I remembered that I still had grocery shopping to do. I could probably get away without for another day or two, but I figured I might as well get it over with. But first, I still needed that shower and I had to get Trixie home first anyway.

I pulled into my garage and it was now 5:30. I must have dozed off for nearly two hours. On my way back to my bedroom and the shower, I stopped off and gave Trixie her dinner and checked my answering machine. Only two messages; both telemarketing calls. Glad I wasn’t home to get those. Listening to them, it occurred to me that I had not checked the voice messaging on my cell phone. Maybe Artie had called me back while I was in slumberland. I made a mental note to check after my shower.

I turned on the shower and proceeded to peel out of my clothes. That did not take much since I only had on three pieces plus my hat. My sports bra was still soaked from my sweat.

The lukewarm shower felt great. I just placed my head under the spray and let it cascade down over me. I stood there for several minutes daydreaming before beginning the routine of shampooing my hair and then lathering up my body. My thoughts were still on Doris, that black ranger stud, and Artie, but they were not all jumbled up and out of control now. That is not to say that I wasn’t getting aroused all over again. It did not hurt that I was rubbing my soapy hands over my breasts, between my legs, and along my ass.

A quickie in the shower wouldn’t be a bad thing I thought. So I leaned back against the cool tiles with the shower spray concentrated on my breasts and abdomen as my hands alternated between my nipples and my clit. Which one of my mental lovers would get me off? I chose to knock Artie off the list since he was not novel and therefore, not as exciting.

So, was it going to be sexy mysterious Doris or the erotic black stud? Why not both I thought. So I began to envision Doris and I with our mouths locked, our tongues dancing. I could feel her large mounds pressed against my own. Doris was holding my face with her beautiful hands as mine kneaded her taut nipples. Our black stud, with his long hard staff was behind me and I could feel him running the head of his cock up and down my ass crack coaxing me to bend forward so it could find my pussy opening.

I wanted to ride him and feel his penetration as well as the pressure of my clit against his pubic area. So, I swung around and he lifted my up by grabbing me just below my ass cheeks. He was strong, yet gentle and slow. He took my breast into his mouth and sucked lightly and flicking his tongue quickly across my nipple as he lowered me onto his stiff cock. I held his cock with my hand and guided it into me, nearly passing out from the pleasure of the first penetration. Doris stood next to us, offering one of her breasts up to my mouth by cupping it in her hand and lifting it while she ran her other hand down between her own legs.

I wrapped my legs around my black lover’s back and my arms around his neck as he supported me by holding my ass with his huge hands. He slowly began to raise me up and then lower me back down over his cock letting me feel its full length and swollen head as it popped out and then back in again.

“That’s it sweetie. Ride his beautiful cock. Now, suck my nipple and help me cum”, Doris encouraged me.

As I imagined this scene, I had one hand jamming two fingers into myself while I circled my clit vigorously with my other hand. I came quickly, but without the extreme intensity of my earlier orgasm. It was more controlled and steady. Sort of a soothing orgasm; lasting longer than usual. I could have continued arousing myself to further orgasms, but decided to hold off until later on after I had completed my final errand.

I toweled off quickly, but did not get dressed immediately preferring to let my body cool down from my self pleasuring before putting clothes. Besides, I enjoy being nude in the privacy of my home and frequently lounge around that way when the temperature permits. There has been more than one occasion where I’ve had to run for a cover-up to answer the doorbell.

I went back out to the kitchen to go through my mail. Bills, what else? All I ever get is bills, bank statements, and junk mail. It was then that I remembered that I had one additional errand besides the grocery shopping to complete. I had promised to take Bob and Eve’s mail in. That would be easy.

I sorted my mail and disposed of the junk mail into my recycle container then went into the garage to retrieve my cell phone to check for voice messages. There was one and it was from Artie. Just a quick reply to my request for his company; he would not be able to meet me until after the weekend. That was okay, my urge (at least for him) was not as strong as it had been. That is not to say that I wouldn’t have been glad if he could sneak away for a few hours of quality fuck time, but my disappointment was minimal.

I headed back into the bathroom to dry my hair. I don’t like to towel dry it too much. If I do, it gets all frizzed. I usually blow dry it lightly until it is still a damp and then I apply a small amount of controlling gel. I noticed that my face had a little glow from the sun I must have gotten during the day despite staying in the shade as much as possible. It did not look bad actually. My legs were still nearly ghost white though.

I got dressed somewhat toned down from my earlier outfit - blue jeans and an oxford blouse. My preppie look. Just a little mascara and I was off to Bob and Eve’s and the grocery store.

Eve left a key for their back door where they usually do and I went in with their mail. Eve left me the plant watering directions on the kitchen counter. I read through it and then strolled through their house taking note of each of the plants in Eve’s detailed directions.

As usual, their house was spotless. Nothing ever seemed out of place whenever I was there which was often enough. Eve was one of those women that had never worked outside the house and was the stereotypical housekeeper. She had successfully raised two daughters and an immature husband. From my conversations with her, I got the distinct sense that she was hoping Bob would “expire” so she could enjoy herself and the money he had made and they had saved over the years.

Based on my assessment of the two of them, Eve should outlive Bob by a huge margin. Bob is your typical overweight, under exercised 55 year old couch potato. He drinks plenty of booze and smokes cigars all the time. Eve on the other hand could be seen swimming laps in their pool daily. Her body is well proportioned for a 50 year old.

I decided that while I was there, that I’d snoop around a little. I quickly determined which side of the bed she slept in. One side of the mattress was significantly more depressed than the other. That had to be Bob’s side.

I went over to the night table on Eve’s side and opened the drawer. My guess was correct, this was Eve’s side. There were assorted nail polishes, some emery boards, bobbie pins, and a standard yellow plastic vibrator. I am sure Eve would have been embarrassed for me to have seen that. I checked it – the batteries were dead.

I went over to Bob’s night table and found the expected men’s magazines, adult and sports. There were also several unlabelled video cassettes. I was curious now and decided that I would just have to check these out later on. More than likely, they were probably just some stuff he video taped from TV.

Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers
12