Adventures of Karyn Ch. 4-7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers

I’m a caffeine junkie, but not from coffee. I get my fix from diet coke. I keep a healthy supply in the fridge. Sunday was no exception. I had just been grocery shopping the evening before and I was well stocked. I grabbed a 16 ounce bottle, a peach yogurt, and the newspapers and headed back to my boudoir.

Trixie must just about inhale her food. It is not that far of a walk from the kitchen to my bedroom, yet Trixie just about beat me back there after gulping down her breakfast. Trixie has also learned how to determine what day of the week it is. Sunday mornings are the only time I let her up on my bed. I let her lounge there with me as I read the paper and doze off to sleep until I am ready to face the world. Before I was out of my bathrobe and slippers, Trixie had jumped up onto the bed and was staking out her territory.

I got in bed with my back propped up with two pillows and began the chore of separating the newspapers between the sections I want to look through and those that can go directly to the recycle pile. Trixie quickly sprawled herself out with her head resting on my hip – the perfect distance away for me to subconsciously rub her ears as I read through the paper. I am sure it all sounds boring, but it is so comfortable and cozy. There is no better way to spend a Sunday morning – diet coke, newspaper, the love of a loyal companion, a comfortable bed, no alarm clocks.

I finally had my fill of catnaps by around 10:30, plus I was hungrier than that yogurt had been able to satisfy. Sunday is “indulge yourself” day in my book. It is the day I permit myself to have eggs for breakfast.

On my way to the kitchen, I stopped off in the living room and turned on the TV. A few months ago, I changed over from cable to DirecTV. DirecTV has a zillion music-only channels and I chose my favorite. Now, don’t laugh at me, but I like country music. So, I put on “Today’s Country” and turned the volume up loud to hear it clearly in the kitchen.

I saw the three video tapes I had swiped from my neighbor and it reminded me of the night before. I’m sure I smiled to myself, but at the same time fought with my morality for having enjoyed watching someone that was secretly taped and for also taking the tapes in the first place. I began to have a battle within my mind of whether to just simply return the three tapes or to exchange them for a few more from his night table stash. Should I continue down this road of moral decay? If I did, would I be hurting anyone? Other than possible myself, I mean. I decided to not ponder it. I’d make that decision later when faced with it.

Back in the kitchen, I must have been a sight. I was dancing around to the music of The Dixie Chicks or Kenny Chesney in my midriff tee and panties as I prepared my scrambled eggs, cheese and toast. Worse than how I must have looked is the way I must have sounded. I am a terrible singer, but I still belt it out in the privacy of my kitchen with only Trixie to hear me. She doesn’t seem to notice my voice or my dancing; sprawled out on the cool kitchen linoleum.

Last winter I invested in this hammock to lounge about in on my small deck. The hammock takes up the entire deck, but with its cover and insect screening, it is well worth it. Rinsing off my breakfast dishes in the sink and looking out the window, I saw my hammock and decided it would be my next stop after showering and getting a load of laundry going.

My plans took a minor turn though. When I walked out onto the deck I quickly realized that I’d only last 10 minutes in the hammock with how hot it was outside, especially with the sun beating down on the hammock’s cover. I suddenly remembered that I had full and private access to Bob and Eve’s pool while they were out of town. Not such a terrible change in plans afterall.

I went back inside and changed into my bathing suit and threw a coverlet on. On the way out, I stopped off and picked up those infamous video tapes for return. I had still not come to any firm decisions on what I would do about them.

It was hot enough out that Trixie immediately went for the pool and plopped herself down on the top step at the shallow end with her body half submerged in the water. She rested her head on the edge of the pool and looked quite content. I found a partially shaded area to layout in the chaise.

Now, Bob and Eve’s back yard is pretty secluded and private from what I can see. I know that it is not very visible from my yard except in the very back corner. However, I am not one that would be comfortable laying outside naked, especially in an unfamiliar environment. So, for all of you imagining me stripping down and sunning in the nude, forget it. That is just not me.

That is not to say that when it came time to take a quick dip in the pool to get some relief from the heat that I kept myself covered. There are few feelings as nice as moving through cool water with no clothes on. I am sure most of you have been skinny dipping. If you haven’t, drop whatever you are doing and find somewhere to experience this.

Anyway, I would layout in the chaise with my suit on reading the newspaper for a while until I got too hot to take it any longer. Then I’d strip off my suit and quickly get into the water to cool off. Getting out, I’d towel off immediately and then slip back into my suit. This was not always done with complete ease. Swimsuits don’t slip on so easily when you or they are a little wet.

The dips in the pool made me feel sexually stirred, but not crazed as I had been on a couple of occasions the previous day. Still, as the afternoon wore on, I could feel the pressure building and I knew that I’d be seeking the services of Mr. Cuke once again at some point.

It was getting to be past mid-afternoon and I still had another two loads of laundry to do, so I reluctantly convinced myself it was time to go on back home. Before leaving, I went back inside Bob and Eve’s house to return those tapes.

Once in their bedroom and staring at the draw of tapes, I decided to take another couple of tapes for viewing that night with the silent promise that I wouldn’t take any others. At first, I took two and then before closing the drawer, grabbed another two. Fuck it. I opened the drawer back up and took the rest of the ones I had not checked out yet. In all, I had 7 tapes in my hands

I was feeling real guilty, but I kept rationalizing that I wouldn’t be hurting anyone by viewing them. I suppose I mostly felt guilty because I had always placed Bob on the top ten sleaze list and here I was joining him.

At home, I dropped the tapes on top of the TV cabinet and headed straight for the shower to rinse off the sweat and chlorine. Now that I had made my choice and had the tapes at home, I was beginning to get anxious about viewing them. I decided that I’d watch one or two of them before dinner and then another one or two after depending on how things went.

I quickly showered, toweled off and slipped into an oversized t-shirt. Tonight, I’d forego the shorts or panties. The towel was still draped over the cushion on the couch, so no need to worry about a wet-spot. I popped in tape number one and sat back on the couch and prepared myself for the show.

Similar to two of the others, this one did not start off with anything illicit. It was a taping of “Everybody Loves Raymond”. Just as I had hit the fast forward button, my doorbell rang. I glanced down at myself and figured I was sufficiently covered to answer the door.

Peering through the peephole, I saw that it was Mary Ellen from across the street. I opened the door to see her standing there with her 10 year old daughter, Tessa. She had come over to ask me if she could borrow my car since she was unable to get hers started and she needed to drop Tessa off at soccer practice. Mary Ellen is your typical soccer mom – plain, but not unattractive – a little overweight.

I invited the two of them inside while I went to go get my keys. As I walked back through the living room, I noticed that the fast forwarding tape was no longer on “Raymond” and not on something I cared to have Mary Ellen, much less her daughter see. I quickly reached for the remote and hit the “stop” button just in time before the two of them entered the room behind me. That would have been embarrassing.

I told them to have a seat and I’d be right out with my keys. I then noticed the towel covering the middle cushion on the couch and offered to them to not sit there “since Trixie had had an accident there earlier”. Lucky for me, I didn’t have Mr. Cuke laying out too.

I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my pocketbook where I usually keep my keys. I walked back to the living room as I rummaged my hand inside it to find my keys. As I pulled them out, Doris’s card came flying out along with them and fell to the floor. I had almost forgotten about her.

I handed the keys over to Mary Ellen and she promised to have the car back by 8pm. Then off the two of them went. I watched them through the window until I saw them pull out of my driveway in my car. Then I went immediately back to the remote control and hit the play button and then the rewind button to get back to the beginning of what I had missed.

To my surprise, the video was of Eve laying in her bed completely nude and masturbating herself with just her fingers to the sound of Bob seductively urging her on. So, she knew she was being taped and seemed to be getting off on it. It was getting me hot and bothered I can tell you that.

Some of the things Bob was saying to her let me know that she also knew that the tape was not going to be just for their personal enjoyment, but for sharing with others. Bob kept saying things like, “give such and such a show. You know he loves to watch you baby. Make it good for him. Make him want you like I want you.”

Then, just before she was about to cum, she raised her head up and spoke to the camera as if she was speaking to the person that was going to be watching it. She was coaxing the viewer to cum with her. Hell, I did not need to be coaxed really. I had been subconsciously playing and I was ready. We came together, Eve and I.

After Eve was finished, the next scene was a switcheroo. Now Bob was on the bed stroking his cock while Eve held the camera on him. As much as I don’t like Bob, I was enjoying watching him jerk off. His cock was puny really, barely a handful. But, when he came, it shot straight up into the air more than several inches before landing on his chubby tummy.

The next 30 or 45 minutes of the tape was just of them walking around their house nude or in the shower, stuff like that. No sex, just nudity and continual talking to the camera as if entertaining someone watching. I thought it was sort of funny really and got very used to them being naked. After a bit, you almost did not notice. After that, the tape went on to other taped primetime TV shows.

Part Seven

As soon as that first tape finished rewinding, I could not wait to get in the next tape to see what surprise awaited me. To my ultimate dismay, the next tape was merely taped TV shows and another football game; nothing sexual or illicit at all.

Being that it was now after 6pm, I figured it was a good break point to prepare my dinner. Trixie was also reminding me not to forget about her dinner too. I wanted to get back to viewing the other 5 tapes, so I decided I’d just have one of those microwave meals. I like the Uncle Ben’s frozen rice meals and had a few in the freezer. So, I popped one into the nuker. While that was radiating, I took Trixie out for her after-meal walk so she wouldn’t be bothering me the rest of the evening.

I got outside and for just a split second got an ill feeling when I did not see my car in the driveway until I remembered that I had just lent it to Mary Ellen. That also meant that she would be disturbing me when she returned to give me my keys back. I’d just have to keep an ear and an eye out for her and remember to turn off the VCR when she got there. It was too close a call earlier.

Those thoughts also reminded me that Doris’s calling card flew out of my pocketbook when I pulled out my keys. What had I done with her card after that? I couldn’t remember. I didn’t even remember if I had picked it up off the floor.

Trixie was done with her business and my meal was probably finished and sitting in the microwave. So, I went back inside still wrestling with my memory about Doris’s card. It was hard to keep my concentration on that when the images of her in that teddie kept interrupting.

Once I was back inside, I decided to give my pocketbook a quick look to see if I had thrown it back in there without thinking. Voila! There it was. I must have picked it up and tossed it back in there. I don’t know why I was so overjoyed to find it. I doubted I’d ever build up enough nerve to call her and even if I did, I had no idea what I would say to her or what to expect. I did know that the episode of meeting her at the lingerie shop continued to haunt me.

Well, enough of that. I wanted to get back to those tapes. I put her card back into my pocketbook, grabbed my teriyaki vegetables and rice and headed back out to the living room.

Tape number three needed to be rewound a bit. That gave me a quick moment to get settled in on the couch and wolf down a few forkfuls of dinner.

I did not have to wait long to find out that this tape contained sexual content. It started right off with some show taped from HBO. It was called Sex Bites or something like that anyway. There was lots of nudity, but not really any sex. At least none that I saw as I fast-forwarded. I soon found that this tape contained several episodes of that HBO show and nothing else. Bob must have taped the entire series or something.

By the time I had gone through this entire tape, I was finished with my dinner. I was also beginning to get disappointed. Had I reached the best of the tapes with the ones I had seen already?

Three tapes down, four to go. There had to be some good stuff left. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo – I picked the next tape. Another football game!? Give me a break already.

Fast-forward. This tape looked like a bust; until near the end anyway. The football game then changed to some more homemade video of Bob and Eve. At first, it was just of them prancing around the house naked. Then it went to a scene of Eve giving Bob a combination hand job and blow job until he came. She would stroke him some and then go down on him some; alternating back and forth. When he came, she pulled her face away from his cock and just jerked him quickly with her hand. Like in his solo scene, he shot it straight into the air a few inches and onto his stomach.

When he was done, Eve slowly rubbed his semen into his skin. After a few minutes of this, Bob got up and position Eve on the end of the bed with her pussy facing toward the camera. He adjusted the camera to give a closer view of her. When he reappeared in the picture, he had a fairly large cock shaped dildo in his hand.

The size of this dildo was obviously larger than a typical cock. Bob took his time with it and did not just go after Eve with it. He first dripped some sort of liquid lube onto her pussy and slowly rubbed it over her and into her with his fingers. From Eve’s movements, it was easy to see that she was enjoying his touches.

Then Bob dribbled some lube onto the dildo and smoothed it around the head and shaft completely. He placed the dildo down on Eve’s pussy and moved it around, circling her clit and playing up and down her slit. He continued to tease her like this for several minutes until she began to squirm around noticeably.

“Stick it in me. Fuck me with it already.”

Bob resisted and continued to tease her by placing the head just barely into her opening as if he was going to oblige her and push it in further and then he withdrew it and slid it over her clit and up down her slit some more. Eve was getting progressively aroused and was now begging Bob to fuck her with this dildo.

Their action had me wanting to be fucked too, but I had not taken Mr. Cuke out of the fridge. Just as I was debating whether to pause the tape and go get Mr. Cuke or to just use my fingers, my doorbell rang. It had to be Mary Ellen. I hoped that she did not hear Eve’s pleadings. I quickly turned off the VCR and took a few deep breaths to compose myself before going to get the door.

On my way over to the front door, I noticed that my nipples were fully engorged and pointing through the fabric of my t-shirt. Walking only made things worse, causing them to bounce slightly and rub the material across them. This sensation was not unenjoyable in my very aroused state. I also felt my wetness on my thighs as I approached the door. I only hoped that Mary Ellen would not notice my erect nipples or the smell of my arousal that had to be in the air.

It was Mary Ellen. Normally, I would have invited her in for moment, but luckily for me, she never gave me the chance. She quickly handed me the keys and thanked me and said that she wanted to get dinner on the table for the family as she stepped away. I was not totally sure if she was telling the truth or had perhaps heard the VCR or noticed me in my aroused state. I wished I had been paying closer attention to my surroundings and had heard her pull up my driveway. Nothing I could do about it now.

I watched Mary Ellen half jog back home and then went back to Bob and Eve. I nearly forgot how much I wanted that cucumber and caught myself just before plopping back down on the couch.

While I was in the fridge getting Mr. Cuke, I decided that an after dinner drink would also be welcomed to take the edge off. I frequently enjoy Drambuie on the rocks as a late evening cocktail. As I was preparing my glass with ice, my pocketbook caught my attention. Doris’s card was in there.

I opened the pocketbook and took out her card. I laid it on the counter, staring at her phone number. Should I call? What would I say? What is it that I want? Was I ready for that? Would I follow through?

Still debating myself, I loaded my hands with my drink, Mr. Cuke, Doris’s card, and the telephone before walking back into the living room. My hands were shaking as I put everything down on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch, closed my eyes, and tilted my head back trying to compose myself. That vision of Doris kept popping into my head along with those nipples of hers poking at the lace of the teddie. How I wanted to suck on them and circle my tongue around their stiffness.

I was being flooded with sexual thoughts and images. I could feel the sexual tension building inside me like I had experienced on Saturday afternoon in the park. I didn’t really need to watch the video to get off, but I turned it back on nonetheless.

Bob played with Eve’s desires a little more and then he easily slid one of his fingers into her as he bounced the dildo on her clit. Then he slid in a second finger and began to finger fuck her slowly. This seemed to be taking the edge off of Eve’s immediate desire for penetration. She began to move her hips in rhythm with Bob’s fingers. I took the cucumber and placed it at my opening. It slid in with ease as I was so aroused. It felt fantastic, especially as I withdrew it and pressed the end of it across my g-spot.

I did not pull it all the way out. Instead, I started to fuck myself with short quick jabs, keeping pressure on my g-spot, rubbing the tip over it. There was an onrush of pleasure that enveloped me as I began to orgasm continuously. I nearly felt like I could keep cumming as long as I kept moving the cucumber like I was. Then the intense pleasure gave way to nearly painful twitches of sensitivity and I had to stop my frigging. I could not take it.

Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers