Adventures of Karyn Ch. 4-7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers

During my own pleasuring, I must have closed my eyes. When I returned my attention to the TV screen, Eve was on her hands and knees with her ass facing the camera. Bob was sitting beside her and working the dildo methodically in and out of her. With each thrust into her, Eve pushed her ass toward Bob’s hand to receive the full penetration of the dildo, every time letting out a load moan. Every now and then, Bob would slap Eve’s ass cheeks. They were turning bright red. It is not something I would enjoy, but Eve seemed to be fine with it.

Just as it appeared that Eve was getting ready to let go, Bob withdrew the dildo completely and motioned Eve to roll over onto her back. He handed her the dildo and then he moved himself so that he was straddling her face, his balls resting between her tits. I could tell from the way Bob was moving, that he was jerking his cock off so that he could cum onto Eve’s face. Eve immediately went to work on her pussy with the dildo, jamming it in and out ferociously, using both hands.

Within about 30 seconds, both of them began to orgasm. First Eve, and then within only seconds, Bob followed. Eve’s legs were twitching and her feet jerked in all different directions as she spasmed through an intense orgasm. Bob pushed his ass forward and tightened his cheeks for several forceful thrusts.

When Bob crawled off of Eve, I could see that he had not missed his mark and there was a stream of his cum across her face from her chin, across her nose and eyes, up to her hairline. Eve reached up with her hand to wipe away what she could from her eyes so she could open them. Both of them began to laugh as Bob quickly ran to the bathroom to get a wet cloth for Eve to use. Then he walked over to the camera and turned it off.

That was the end of that tape. Four down, three to go. While I was waiting for the tape to rewind, I gulped my watered down Drambuie. Then I picked up the phone and punched in the numbers from Doris’s calling card. After three rings, the unmistakable sexy voice of Doris chimed in, “hello.” I did not respond and nearly clicked on the “off” button. Again, Doris chimed in with “hello, is anyone there?”

“Yes, it’s me - Karyn. From yesterday at Personally Yours.”

“Well, hello there”, she replied back cheerfully. “Damn. Can I call you back in just a few minutes? I have your number here on my caller I.D.”, she whispered back mysteriously.

“Okay”. We both hung up. Now what was I going to do?

For the next ten minutes I paced around the room. It seemed like an eternity. I went back into the kitchen and poured myself another glass of Drambuie. This time I did not give it a chance to become watered down by the melting ice. The strong liquor burned my throat as it went down. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hi Karyn”, Doris replied in a slight whisper. “I didn’t want to get involved in a conversation with my husband nearby. Too many questions. He’s off in the other room, so I can speak more freely now.”

“What do you mean? You can’t talk on the phone with someone?”, I asked still confused.

“Well, he’ll just pester me with all kinds of questions as to who it was on the phone and stuff like that. He’ll try to listen to too much and I won’t feel free to converse as we did at the store yesterday. So, have you worn your new thongs yet?”

“No, not yet.” I had no idea what to say to her or ask her.

“I’d love to see you model them for me. You have such a sweet ass.” I was finding myself coming under her spell again as I did at the lingerie store. Her voice was so sexy yet domineering. “You could come by here tomorrow during the day. No one will be here but me. We could have lunch.”

“Ummm, I have to work though”, I responded happy to find such a quick excuse.

“Call in sick sweetie. Tell the boss you are having woman problems”, she said with a hint of laughter. “They never question that.”

I hesitated for a moment. Took a deep breath. “Okay.”

I was mixed between being elated and scared stiff at the prospect of meeting her again. My sexual fantasies of her were intense, but I was also delving into something here that seemed ominous – foreboding.

“Listen, I don’t want to stay on too long.” With that, she gave me her address and asked me to be there sometime between 11am and noon.

“Don’t forget to wear your thongs”, she ended with and then hung up.

Karyn
Karyn
2 Followers