Adventures of R.M. Roxinger Ch. 09

Story Info
He gets a taste of German hospitality.
1.2k words
4.21
20.7k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9. The Dame from Dusseldorf

A year & a half after my 2nd meeting with Kate, I was granted a vacation from Christmas to New Year's. I spent Christmas Day at my home with my parents, siblings, nieces & nephews; then at 7:00 the next morning I embarked on my first transatlantic flight--to Dusseldorf, Germany. Having taken German in high school, I had considered going to the country one day so I could practice my skills in the language with the inhabitants. The flight took 10 hours--or rather 16 hours since Germany is 6 time zones east of Philly. I didn't land in Dusseldorf until 11 PM, so I spent practically 2/3 of a day flying.

After retrieving my luggage from the Dusseldorf airport, I rented a car & drove to a small inn on the outskirts of the city, where a room was waiting for me because I had made reservations (via Travelocity) 2 weeks in advance. As soon as I walked in I saw a buxom brunette of about 40 (probably the innkeeper) standing behind the front desk. She uttered a greeting that I remembered was German for "Good evening." So I said it back to her. I did my best to say more, considering how little I remembered due to being out of practice since my high school years. She could tell from my loss for words that I was an American, then assured me that she understood English. She bolted the front door for the night, then led me upstairs to the room I had reserved. She was very friendly, asking me questions such as how my flight to Germany was. She said her name was Octavia; she was indeed the innkeeper, & never married. Her accent enchanted me–pronouncing her W's as V's, her V's as F's, & her "th" sounds as T's or D's. A gas stove was attached to the wall across from my bed so I could keep the winter cold at bay. After about 10 minutes of conversation, she unfolded the covers from my bed & told me that if I needed anything else I should knock on her door across the hall from mine. She wished me good night, turned off the light, & closed the door after her.

Octavia. What a lovely name. It seemed related to music, one of my most cherished hobbies.

I had difficulty sleeping due to the jet lag, so I turned on a lamp atop a small table next to my bed & retrieved a book from my suitcase. But after reading 10 pages slowly, I still couldn't sleep. So I got out of bed & knocked on Octavia's door. Once she answered, I told her why I couldn't sleep. Sympathetic, she offered me her hand, I took it, & we walked back into my room. Then she hugged me & caressed my back, comforting me like a child. But within a minute, her embrace triggered an erection inside me; she could detect my need for female company that had gone unfulfilled for one & a half years. She let go of me & took a few steps back as if inviting me to look at her &/or helping herself to a view of the tent in my pajama bottoms. She wore a white flannel nightgown with spaghetti straps & a neckline so low I could see cleavage galore. As I stared at her, she said, "I can tell you vant me. In fact, I'm getting de hots for you myself. Being single can bring loneliness sometimes." As she said it, I noticed the top of her gown starting to get wet. I thought to myself that she was a light sleeper herself, kept a breast pump in her room, & used it late every night behind her locked door. I knelt before her, slowly lifted her gown, & stood back up once I reached her waist. Once it was all the way off her, I got out of my pajamas. There she stood with large breasts (probably 40DD) topped by dark, dripping nipples. I sat on the foot of my bed; she walked toward me & sat on my lap, her legs flanking mine; I wrapped my arms around her for support. She gently guided me inside her, then offered me her right breast. No sooner did I take it into my mouth than her sweet, warm milk began to flow. After 15 minutes I switched to her left breast & drank 15 more minutes' worth of liquid ice cream; in the middle of my drinking, I ejaculated copiously into her. Once I emptied both breasts, she softly asked, "Vat did you tink?"

"It tastes very sweet & is just what I need," I whispered back, finally starting to get sleepy.

She said "very good" in German, gently took me out of her, stood up & got back into her nightgown. Once again she wished me good night & walked out the door. I got into my bed & turned off the lamp next to it. This time, within a few minutes I fell sound asleep.

I woke up the next morning, got dressed, & walked downstairs to find Octavia cooking omelet & toast. She asked me if I had slept well the previous night; I told her yes. As we ate a delicious meal together, I told her I had not yet exchanged the cash in my wallet for euros (the currency in most European countries). She told me of a place in town where I could do so, & also of various places where I could find an ATM whenever I needed to replenish my cash supply; I wouldn't need to worry about the American dollar amount of my charges until after I got home.

From that morning until New Year's Eve, each day went like this: I drove into town & browsed various shops & landmarks. At one restaurant I had a frankfurter & sauerkraut for lunch. What I had for dinner & where would vary from one evening to the next; one meal was accompanied by live music by a duo of men, one playing an accordion, the other a mandolin. Once it was 11 PM, I drove back to the inn, whose keeper once again gave me dessert straight from her voluptuous breasts while she & I had sex.

Early in the morning of New Year's Eve I ate my last omelet & toast with Octavia. Then I cleared my room of everything I had brought with me. After charging my credit card for the nights I had stayed, she thanked me for staying, I thanked her for allowing me to, & we thanked each other for the passion we'd shared. We gave each other one last hug & kiss, then I drove to the airport to return the car & catch my plane back to Philly. This time the plane took off at 9 AM Dusseldorf time & landed at 1 PM Philly time. I got home with plenty of time left to dance alone to my discs & welcome the New Year. I went to bed at midnight & slept in till almost 10:30. Whether this new year will bring me more adventures, only time will tell.