Adventures of Sarah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt him speed up and she felt an unfamiliar tingle in her legs. It spread up her legs and when it got to her pussy she realized she was about to have her first orgasm with a man. She sucked in her breath as she felt it hit her and then screamed as it ripped through her, her body jerking wildly as the janitor continued banging on her pussy.

Hank felt the girl blow under him and he struggled to keep hold of her. He felt her pussy spasm around his cock and that was enough to push him over the edge. His cum raced up his shaft and powered its way out of the end of his cock, splashing against her womb. Sarah continued in her orgasm as she felt a warmth deep within her and realized he had just cum inside her. A second wave of orgasm spread over her and she felt herself lift up off the desk.

Hank held her tight, emptying his balls in her as she jerked all over the desk. He held her long after he was done filling her until she calmed down enough for him to let go. He let her slump back against the desk and he stepped back away from her. His limp cock slid out of her and he watched as her right leg fell over onto the back of the young blonde and her left one fell over the side of the desk. Her pussy was still wide open and he could see cum dripping out and forming a puddle on the desk. He looked at the scene on the desk and thought it made for a pretty picture.

12