Adventures of Sarah Ch. 14

Story Info
The twins.
7.3k words
4.59
67.4k
20

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food and drinks flowed through the Smith house. Everyone seemed to be ravenous and hit the buffet like locusts. Hank was amazed at how much the 5 teenagers could eat. Three of them were girls but they seemed to keep right up with the two black boys who Hank knew had never been at anything like this before. He looked over into the living room and saw the blonde twins leaning back against the couch. He saw Karen laying in the middle of the floor holding her stomach. Jesse and Tyshawn were sitting at her feet. They each held one of her feet and were massaging them.

"Hey, I said I was next." Hank heard Jennifer say as she waved her foot in the air.

Hank saw Jesse hand Karen's foot to Tyshawn and scoot over to Jennifer. He took her small white foot and started to rub it slowly. Jennifer leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Jennifer said.

Jesse smiled as he stared at her. She was perfect, her body could not be any better as it was curvy in all the right places but yet tight and smooth. Her face was exquisite and her skin was tanned to perfection. The blonde hair framing the whole package was perfect. He needed to fuck this girl bad. He never thought he would ever be in the presence of someone like this much less touching her. He rubbed her little foot expertly, sliding his fingers between her toes and squeezing each one. Jesse knew the human body well, he had always been fascinated in biology and it was one of the few classes he enjoyed. Now he was reaping the rewards of paying attention to all that talk about muscles. His hand moved up to her calf.

Nicole watched as the young black boy rubbed her sister's foot. She stretched her legs out and pointed her toes. She stared at his hands and she was able to feel them on her own foot. She had always been able to feel through her sister. She grew up thinking it was perfectly normal and had never questioned it. She did not realize that it was special and the normal population could not do what she could.

Nicole felt his fingers slip between her toes. That felt great and she smiled. She loved the fact that Jennifer was so confident and outgoing. It allowed her to do and feel things even though she was painfully shy. She had been at college for almost a year and had yet to have a boyfriend. She didn't think she needed one as she would lay in her bed "asleep" and listen/feel Jennifer on the bed below.

"What about your sister?" Nicole would hear the boyfriend say.

"She's sound asleep. She sleeps like a log, it's ok." Nicole would hear Jennifer respond.

Nicole loved her sister and knew Jennifer realized she was awake. Jennifer also knew she could feel everything and was happy to have her boyfriend so close to make the feelings even stronger for Nicole.

Nicole laid perfectly still and felt his lips on hers as they touched Jennifer. His hand rubbed her leg and then moved up her side to her arm.

She would feel him slide it over her full breast, her nipple hardening. She would have to bite her lip to keep from making noise. She felt him squeeze, sometimes a little too hard. He wasn't very gentle, this one. She preferred the last boyfriend, he was very gentle and really took his time. She was sad when he left.

Nicole felt his hand unbuttoning Jennifer's shirt and pulling it open. He popped the bra clasp quickly and Nicole/Jennifer's breasts popped into the air. Nicole pulled the sheet down to feel the cool air on her own breasts.

He worked quickly and was pulling on the snap of her jeans. He struggled and then they finally snapped open. He ripped the zipper down. Nicole felt the weight of his body shift and then he sat up. He was yanking on her pants and she felt them sliding off her thighs.

"Slow down, big boy. We don't have a deadline." Nicole heard Jennifer say.

Nicole smiled as she realized that this one was for her. Jennifer loved it rough and fast and would never had said that normally. She was doing this for Nicole. She knew that her sister liked it better soft and slow.

"Why don't you take your time, tiger. Make it last a little while." Jennifer said.

Nicole felt the boyfriend run his hands up her legs. That felt good, she loved to be touched. He rubbed her calves and then moved to her thighs. He was running his fingers up close to her panties but not yet touching them. Now that's more like it. Nicole heard Jennifer moan for her. He ran his fingers along the edge of her panties. Nicole felt a warmth hit her inner thigh. She lifted her hips slightly. She felt something soft touch her thigh and then moisture. He was kissing her thigh. Wow, this was new. Nicole bit her lip hard to keep silent.

Jennifer felt the kiss on her thigh and she knew Nicky would love that. She grabbed his head and held it in place. This one was for Nicky. She had let him take her rough and quick the last time and it was wonderful, but she knew Nicky didn't enjoy it. She loved her sister and tonight she would take one for the team. He kissed both of her thighs and then kissed her pussy through her panties. Jennifer felt his warm breath on her lips through her cotton panties. She lifted her hips to his face, encouraging him.

Nicole was close. The kiss on her pussy pushed her close to the edge. This was wonderful, she was almost there and he hadn't even taken off Jenny's panties. She kept her hands to her sides, fighting the urge to touch herself. She concentrated on her sister, keeping the connection strong. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties. She felt him pull them slowly down her legs. Nicole pushed the sheet down. She felt Jenny's panties pull back over her pussy. She knew he was now looking at the soft blonde hair covering her treasure. She felt the warmth again and realized he was blowing warm air on her. Nicole struggled as she felt her orgasm moving quickly through her little body.

Jennifer could feel her sister getting close. She pulled his head into her crotch. She knew what was needed and she thought he would get the idea. Her panties were stuck on her thighs but she didn't care. Nicky was so close. She felt it, his tongue touched her soft lips. She felt it slide between them. Higher, she thought, move a little higher. Nicole heard her sister's thoughts and held on. His tongue slid up slowly and she felt it finally touch her clit. Nicole bit her lip and felt the pain hit her. Just as she realized she had actually bitten herself his tongue flicked across her clit and then took it in his mouth. He sucked softly and Nicole came hard.

Jennifer felt the bed shudder and she moved to distract him. She held his head between her legs and wrapped her legs around him. She moved her hips and moaned loudly as she felt her sister writhing above her. This was a good one. He kept it up, certain he was lighting her up. She kept the pressure on him until she felt Nicole coming down from her orgasm.

Nicole felt her breathing slow down and then the shocks diminished. She still felt a little shiver but she was done. She would have to thank Jenny for that one. That felt good. She knew what was coming now and she was happy to comply.

Jennifer unwrapped her legs and pulled his head towards her. She held his face inches from her own. His mouth was glistening with their juices. She felt Nicky relax and she knew she was ready. Jennifer looked him dead in the eye and spoke slowly.

"That was great, thank you for going slow but....now you need to FUCK ME HARD!" She said to him, her voice rising as she spoke.

He didn't need any more encouragement and he ripped her panties the rest of the way down her legs. He grabbed her ankles and spread them wide. Her pussy opened up in front of him. He loved the way the blonde hair framed it perfectly. So many girls shaved nowadays but this pussy was much prettier with the soft hair. He pulled his pants open and down to his thighs. He grabbed his rock hard dick and stuck it right at her moist opening.

Nicole felt him touch her. She held her legs open and felt her pussy open for him. He was really worked up tonight. Jenny would love this. Nicole smiled as she felt him grab her ass and lift it up. He drove his cock into her quickly and she heard Jennifer squeal. He was lifting her and driving into her savagely. Nicole felt Jenny's legs flailing as he pistoned in and out of her wet hole.

Jennifer wrapped her legs around his back to stabilize herself. She held onto the sheets as he lifted her ass up and drove his cock into her. She was in heaven. He was really giving it to her. She looked at him and the sweat was starting to form on his forehead. He was working hard, she needed to give him some more encouragement.

"Yes, yes, fuck me....fuck me harder." She whispered to him in a commanding voice.

She saw his eyes light up and he started hitting her even harder. He wouldn't last long at this pace, she was going to have to help herself out. She reached down with her right hand and touched her clit as he worked over her pussy. She rubbed it in circles, holding herself in place with her legs.

Nicole felt Jenny touch herself. She knew she needed help, he was going to cum too soon. She reached down and touched her own clit. She felt Jenny squirm. Nicole rubbed it like she knew Jenny liked it. She ran her finger in a circle and then squeezed. Jenny moaned loudly. He picked up the pace as he saw her writhing below him. Jenny closed her eyes and grabbed the sheets. Her pussy was getting pounded and her little clit was on fire. She felt Nicky squeeze and she exploded. Jennifer screamed and squeezed him with her legs. Her body convulsed on the bed and he fought to hold on.

Jennifer felt him drive deep and then hold on. Her pussy spasmed around his cock and she felt him let go. His warmth hit her deep in her womb and she screamed again. Nicole kept the pressure on her clit as Jenny screamed. She had to smile as she knew he thought he was truly being the stud tonight. She had to give him credit though, he was working very hard.

Jennifer settled down and released her legs. He sat up and her legs dropped around him. She felt his soft cock slide out of her. Her crotch felt moist, he must have cum quite a bit, the sheets were going to be a mess.

"That was wonderful." She whispered.

Jennifer saw him just smile and nod, his chest expanding as he looked at her spread open before him. He knew he had fucked her hard and he had made her cum twice. She smiled at him and licked her lips.

Nicole opened her eyes and looked over at her sister. Jennifer was looking right at her and Nicole knew she had been with her in her memory. She felt Jesse's hands on her thighs now, massaging them slowly. Nicole grabbed Jennifer's hand and mouthed the words "I love you". Jenny blew her a kiss.

Jesse continued to rub the soft supple thigh of the most beautiful woman he had ever touched. His sore cock was again throbbing in his swim trunks. The trunks were not very heavy so his tool was very obvious as it grew along his leg.

He tried to adjust it with his free hand but to no avail. All the adjusting did was to move Jennifer's eyes to his crotch. He saw her eyes get a little bigger as she stared at his package. He looked up at her and she was now smiling a little sexy smile at him.

"That feels great, sweetie, but I think we should go outside. I need to soak up some sun." Jennifer said in a soft sweet voice.

Jesse let go of her thigh and sat back, his hands in his lap trying desperately to cover his erection. He saw her chuckle a little at his discomfort.

"Let's go, I'm ready for some sun too." Karen said and jumped to her feet.

Tyshawn looked up to see two pretty young breasts bouncing in front of him. Karen reached down and touched his head.

"You guys coming outside with us?" Karen asked what she knew was a dumb question as she rubbed his head.

Tyshawn shook his head up and down. Karen held out her hand and he took it. She pulled him up and he was surprised at her strength. The little cheerleader was full of surprises, he thought to himself.

Jesse jumped to his feet and stood over the two blonde twins. Nicole saw the erection and giggled. Jesse held out a hand to each girl and they put their small hands in his. He lifted slowly, easily pulling the girls to their feet. He was face to face with two knockouts and his swim trunks now looked like a tent.

Jennifer pulled him towards the kitchen, blocking the view of his crotch with her body. Jesse held onto Nicole and pulled her behind him. He was going to try and hold onto these two as long as he could.

"Mom, do you need help cleaning up?" Jennifer said to her mother, Jesse hiding behind her.

"No, sweetie, I'll take care of it, you get outside and enjoy the pool." Mrs. Smith said.

"Thanks, Mom, you guys come out when you're done." Jennifer said as she started towards the slider.

"Will do, sweetheart." Mrs. Smith replied.

Hank watched Jesse walking between the two blonde girls and he laughed to himself. It looked like the fox in the henhouse. He was pretty sure before the day was through Jesse would be balls deep in both of them. He watched them go out the door and skip across the deck.

"Mom, are you sure you don't need us to help?" Hank turned to see Karen standing next to him.

He looked down into her beautiful cleavage as she talked to her Mom. He was still amazed at those tits. So big and firm on such a little girl. He liked the way they moved slightly when she talked. He knew she could feel him looking as he saw her little nipples start to push the material of her top. He saw her trying to stay calm in front of her Mom.

"No, baby, we will be fine. You guys go out and have fun." Mrs. Smith said.

Karen grabbed Tyshawn's hand and pulled him out the door. Hank watched her little ass jiggle as she pulled the young black boy across the deck. He could feel the sexual tension and he knew it would not be long before some excitement would start up outside. He looked at Denise and wondered how she would handle her three daughters hanging on the end of black cock. She seemed to be ok when he told her of Karen's exploits but hearing it and seeing it sometimes were very different. He walked over behind Sarah and put his hands on her soft shoulders.

"Why don't you two ladies go in the living room and relax. I will take care of the kitchen." Hank said as he rubbed Sarah's shoulders.

Sarah moaned as his strong hands started to knead her shoulders. She loved his touch, so strong yet so gentle. She tried to focus on Denise as the pleasure rolled though her sore muscles.

"Hank, you don't have to do that." Denise said.

"I know, I don't have to do this either but I don't mind at all." He said and motioned to Sarah.

Denise smiled as she saw how much Sarah was enjoying her massage. She so wanted his hands on her.

"I tell you what, you two go in there while I clean up and I will give you both a massage." Hank said.

Denise looked at Sarah and resisted the urge to scream "Yes". Sarah gave her a smirk and motioned to the living room. Sarah got up off the stool and grabbed Denise's hand. Hank stepped back and let them pass him on their way to the couch. He would leave the sexy mom in the hands of his little teacher for a little while. That he would enjoy watching.

Hank picked up a couple of dishes and walked to the sink. He glanced outside and saw the kids gathering around the lounges. He saw Jennifer shimmying out of her shorts again. She flipped the small shorts onto the lounge. Her red bikini was amazing on her tight body. Karen was bending over a lounge, spreading out her towel. He felt his cock flinch when he thought about the little cheerleader's tight pussy. He would have to make sure and get into that before the day was through.

Karen stood up and peeled her sundress up over her head and off. She tossed it on the lounge. She knew the boys were watching since Jenny had already dove into the pool. She loved their eyes on her. She felt a quiver run through her. She sat on the lounge and stretched out.

The sun felt wonderful. She turned her head to see Nicky lying on the lounge next to her with her eyes closed. She was still wearing her T-shirt and skirt. The skirt was pulled up quite a bit so most of her long legs were getting sun. Karen heard another splash and saw Tyshawn and Jesse had jumped into the pool. They were surrounding Jenny and moving towards her menacingly. She heard Jenny giggle and start splashing water on them. She heard Nicky call her name softly.

"What, honey?" Karen answered.

"How long have you known them?" Nicole asked.

"Well, I have known about them for a couple of years but I only really got to "know" them yesterday." Karen answered.

Nicole noticed the emphasis on the word "know" and looked at her little sister with a strange look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Nicole asked.

"Well, I mean they truly know all about me now." Karen said.

Nicole suddenly got the gist of what her sister was saying.

"Did you have sex with one of them?" Nicole asked.

"Well, yes and no." Karen answered. Nicole looked at her with questions flying through her eyes.

"I had sex with both of them." Karen said. Nicole's mouth dropped open and she stared at her sister.

"But I thought you were...." Nicole started and was interrupted.

"A virgin?" Karen finished her thought.

"Yeah." Nicole said.

"Well, I was, before yesterday." Karen said.

"You mean you lost your virginity to two guys?" Nicole said.

"Well, no, I lost it to one of them and then the other one took a turn." Karen said with a smirk. Nicole looked at her sister. She always thought Karen would wait the longest. She seemed to be above most of the boys who were interested in her. She wondered if Jenny knew. Nicole could feel satisfaction and happiness coming from Karen.

"Are you still....you know" Karen asked Nicole.

Nicole shook her head up and down slightly. Karen reached out and took her hand and squeezed.

"They are sweet boys and very good at what they do." Karen said.

"Did it hurt?" Nicole asked.

"Only for a second." Karen answered.

Karen tried to remember the actual moment that she did lose her virginity. It was in the classroom on the teacher's desk and Tyshawn was not the same boy. She had pushed him to the edge and he had reacted. She remembered the fear as he tore away her innocence. She thought that it was the worst thing that had ever happened to her and now she looked at Tyshawn and couldn't believe he was the same boy. She had come to terms with the idea that she was being led on a bad path and Tyshawn had ripped her away and opened her eyes to the real world.

She felt more in touch with people and their feelings now than she had been in years. She thought of her "friends" at school and wondered how they would seem to her when she saw them again. She thought they would be shallow and mean and she was embarrassed that she had been just like that only yesterday morning.

She snapped out of her trance as she heard Nicole speak.

"What did it feel like?" Nicole asked.

Karen smiled at her and squeezed her hand. She remembered what it felt like in the pool house with Jesse and seeing Tyshawn's eyes as she swallowed his cock. She thought of when Jesse lifted her and began to really hammer her from behind. She saw Nicole close her eyes and her mouth opened slightly. Karen heard a soft moan escape her lips.

"I never thought it would be like that?" Nicole said.

"Baby, believe me, it feels even better when you experience it for real." She said to her sister.

"I don't know, I am afraid. I wouldn't know what to do." Nicole said as she watched the boys tease Jenny.

Karen saw her sister's eyes move to the boys and she knew that she was considering giving her treasure away to them. She would have to help her through it but she knew between she and Jenny, Nicole would be in for a pleasant ride. She squeezed Nicky's hand again and leaned back in her lounge.

12