Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy wives workout at the gym.
6.5k words
3.92
68.9k
18

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers

Tami Ryan was awaked by her alarm clock at 6 o'clock Monday morning. She quickly turned the alarm off so that her husband Tim could stay sleeping for another hour. Tami carefully got up from the bed not to disrupt her sleeping husband and headed for the master bathroom.

After brushing her teeth and rinsing she put her robe on over her silky blue pajamas that she had worn to bed the night before. Tami looked in the mirror at her messed up hair and decided she wouldn't want Tim to wake up and see her like that. She picked up her hair brush and brushed her shoulder length straight blonde hair.

Satisfied with her hair for now she turned off the light in the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. After starting a pot of coffee and setting the kitchen table for breakfast she stood at the sliding glass doors that went out to the backyard deck.

It was mid October and the leaves had been falling out of the trees, she could see the steam rising out of the chimney's of the row of houses whose backyards faced hers. The outdoor thermometer read 31 degrees out on the deck.

Tami loved living in the state of Washington, especially the northwest region by the cascades where Tim had moved the family two years ago. She loved the forest and the multitude of colors when the leaves changed. It was getting cold earlier than last year however and the newspaper was calling for a long winter.

Tim had started a small advertising agency in Seattle. The family had lived there for the first year since moving to the state of Washington from South Carolina. They had decided to move out here to the cascades because of the camping and hiking that they enjoy so much together. The downside was that Tim now has a three hour drive to work, so he only comes home on Wednesdays during the week. But to the young couple the tradeoff is worth it.

On the weekends they often go hiking or ski cross country in the rough mountain terrain. In the warmer months they like camping and fishing. Tami has always been a runner and she jogs the cross country trails on the foothills every other morning after getting everyone off to school. On the days that she doesn't run she works out at the gym with her friend Sally.

Tami poured a cup of coffee and began making breakfast for Tim and the kids. Amy was the first one to wake up. Tami smiled as she watched Amy come out of her bedroom and head upstairs for the bathroom. Amy was thirteen going on twenty and Tami never had to wake her for school in the mornings. She always made sure that she got into the bathroom before her 14 year old brother Allen.

Allen was her dedicated student, always on the honor roll and involved in all sorts of sports. Right now he was busy as captain of his junior high varsity football team. At 5'-10" and 165 pounds he was very popular in school and got along with everyone in town.

Tami went upstairs to her bedroom and gave her husband a kiss on the cheek, "Wake up Tim, you don't want to sleep the day away do you?" Tim cracked a grin as he pulled Tami onto the bed and rolled over on top of her, he kissed her on the lips and slid his hand inside her robe getting a handful of her breast. Tami reached under the covers to find that Tim was sporting his morning wood.

"Alright Tami, I would love to stay in bed and continue this but duty calls," he said.

With that Tim sprang out of bed and selected a towel from the linen closet. Tami watched her husband as he headed to the master bathroom. At six foot 2 inches tall and a chiseled build he had no problem keeping his 5'-10" athletic 33 year old wife interested. Tami heard the shower start so she headed down the hallway to wake Allen.

Opening the door to her son's room she quietly said, "Rise and shine Allen, breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

She watched as Allen sat up on the side of his bed until she was satisfied that he wouldn't go back to sleep. Tami closed his door and returned to the kitchen to finish preparing the morning breakfast.

Amy had finished in the bathroom and was in her bedroom getting dressed for school. Allen was now in the bathroom taking care of his morning grooming. Tami decided she should look in on Amy and see what she was planning to wear to school. You never know what she will try to get away with.

Tami knocked lightly on the door to Amy's room and then opened the door. Amy was standing in front of her full length mirror in her bra and panties.

"Mom, I think I need to go up a size, this is getting too tight," she complained.

Turning to face Tami she continued, "Look, the cups are too small again, I swear my tits are growing overnight when I'm sleeping."

Tami tried to help her adjust the bra to fit her better, finally giving up she said, "Okay honey, we'll go shopping tonight. You're just maturing way too fast on me dear. It's my fault though, you take after me."

Amy was taking after her mom; everyone was always making comments about how much they look alike. Amy with her long straight blonde hair, big bright blue eyes, slim figure and long legs looked just like Tami did at her age. Tami remembered that at about the same age her own breast started to develop fairly quickly.

"C'mon Mom, what am I going to do today, this thing is digging into me and it's uncomfortable," Amy asked.

Tami replied, "I guess you can go braless today Amy, but you're wearing a sweater young lady, I don't want to see your tips poking through your top. Hurry up now breakfast is ready."

The family joined each other at the table for breakfast as often as possible, Tim and Tami wanted their children to be raised in a close family environment. Tim came down the stairs first calling for Allen on his way down. Allen followed close behind and took his regular chair at the table. Amy appeared last at the table and Tami took a seat next to her.

Allen started the conversation, "Dad, do you think it would be alright for me to go out with the guys tonight?"

Tim replied, "You know the rules, home work has to be done first, curfew is at nine o'clock on weeknights. Make sure you tell Mom where you're going and with whom."

Amy chimed in, "He's going out with the guy's but they will be hanging out with the cheerleading squad at the cafe."

Allen rolled his eyes at his sister and said, "Oh big deal, you're just mad because you aren't going to be there."

Tami laughed, "Okay you two knock it off or nobody is going out at all. We can all stay home tonight and rake leaves."

Tim added, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Allen and Amy I do expect for you to have those leaves raked up by this weekend."

Tim finished his coffee and looked at his watch, "I've got to get going now; I'll see you all on Wednesday night." He gave his daughter a kiss on the cheek and picked up his briefcase. Tim had a small suitcase sitting at the bottom of the stairs and Allen had already gotten up from the table and was taking it to the car. He gave Tami a hug and they gave each other a few quick kisses before Tim headed out the door.

Tami started clearing the table as her husband gave last minute instructions to Allen out in the driveway. She watched Tim hug his son before getting into the car and backing out of the driveway. Tami ran out to the front porch to wave goodbye before he drove away. Tim waved back and took off down the street.

The kids went about getting their books ready for school while Tami finished loading the dishwasher. Everyone was used to this routine on Mondays and Wednesdays when Tim is home.

On the weekdays that he is away in Seattle breakfast is a little less formal. Tami is more lenient with the kids than her husband and lets them spend more time with their friends. That is as long as the home work is finished.

"Mom, can I back the Jeep out of the garage while you get dressed," Allen asked.

Tami replied, "Okay, be careful and leave it running, I'll be ready in a few minutes."

Tami went up stairs to her bedroom and took off her robe. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and noticed that her nipples were erect and pushing against the silky material as she unbuttoned her pajama top. Tami thought about what she had told her daughter earlier about wearing a sweater so her tips wouldn't show.

"Sorry Amy, but it looks like you're going to have boobs like your Mom," she said to herself.

At 5'-10" tall and weighing 140 pounds Tami was built like a fitness model. Her measurements are 36d breast, 26 inch waist and 36 inch bottom. If Amy continues to take after her mom she will be a very gifted woman when she fully matures.

Now Tami understands that it's good to grow up being attractive and popular. It's just that she remembered all the problems that go along with being shapely and sexy. You never know if a boy is interested in you or just after one thing. And when you leave school and go to work the sexual harassment seems to be never ending.

She untied the drawstring on the front of her pajama bottoms and let them drop to the floor. Looking at her nicely toned long legs she turned to see her backside in the mirror. Tami has always stayed very active with her running and hiking. She's also a member at the local gym where she works out three times a week on the weight equipment.

Satisfied that her exercise routine was still working all the right areas she removed the thong panties she had worn to bed the night before. She took a pair of comfortable cotton bikini panties from her dresser and stepped into the leg openings. Pulling them up over her long smooth legs and over her tight firm behind the cotton panties fit snug and comfortable covering her closely trimmed blonde peach.

Tami started looking through her dresser drawer for a bra.

Unable to find one that she felt comfortable wearing she said to herself, "Well Amy, I guess we will both enjoy the freedom today."

Next she slid into a well worn and tight fitting pair of blue jeans. The jeans hugged her legs and her butt firmly.

Next Tami pulled one of her favorite red and blue flannel shirts from her closet and slipped her arms into the sleeves. Standing in front of her mirror she began fastening the shirt buttons from the bottom up. When she got to the third button from the top she looked in the mirror and noticed that she looked quite sexy with the implied braless look.

She then buttoned the shirt up leaving only the top one unfastened.

Looking in the mirror she decided that it was not very noticeable that she was braless under the shirt. She slipped on a pair of ankle high white socks before putting on a pair of white tennis shoes.

Tami locked the house up and she went out to the driveway. Amy and Allen were waiting in her all wheel drive Jeep Grand Cherokee. She loved her new Jeep that Tim had bought for her 33rd birthday two months ago. They also found it to be useful when they headed into rough terrain for a day of hiking.

After dropping the kids off at school she drove into town and pulled up in front of the Birch Tree café and bar. This was the only business in the small community other than a post office across the street. Oh yeah and volunteer fire department if you want to count that as a business, the town sells memberships to the fire station's gym.

Tami walked across the street to the post office to check her mail box. There is no mail delivery service up here so all of the 315 residents have a P.O. Box. Taking out the few envelopes and placing them into her purse she headed back across the street to the café.

The Birch Tree café and bar looked like something you would see in an old west movie. And there's a good reason for it. On the front of the building, engraved into a brass inlay were the words, "Established in 1860." The original hitching posts were still in the front of the building and you stepped up onto a boardwalk that went the length of the building and along the side.

There were steel fire doors on the building and steel shutters over the windows along with a steel roof. This was all to limit damage in case of a forest fire.

Tami entered through the front door into the café. The side door opens into the bar area while the back door is for the employees and enters the kitchen.

She looked around and spotted Sally sitting at a table drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. Sally is Tami's best friend in town and also her workout partner at the gym. She walked between a couple unoccupied tables and pulled up a chair across from Sally.

Tami took a seat and said, "Hey, good morning Sal; how was the weekend?"

Sally is undoubtedly equal to Tami when it comes to beauty. She is a 31 year old brunette with brown eyes and a tan complexion. At 5'-8" tall and a 33-23-34 figure she definitely turns her share of heads when she walks by.

Sally folded the newspaper and placed it on the table.

Noticing that Tami's nipples were poking through her flannel shirt she smiled and said, "Little cold out this morning isn't it?"

Tami looked down at her chest and blushed slightly.

She replied, "Yeah, I guess it is a little chilly out. Amy and I are going bra shopping tonight. We both had to go braless today. Amy's are too small and mine are all in the laundry or just getting worn."

Sally responded, "Trust me Tami, you don't have anything to worry about, you look great just as you are, I swear I'm going to get a boob job so I can have a shape like yours."

Just then the waiter walked up to the table and asked, "Can I get you some coffee Mrs. Ryan?"

Tami replied, "Hot chocolate please Dave. And call me Tami honey, were not that formal around here."

Dave moved into town about two weeks ago and started working at the café. He had told the owners that he was going into the military in three months and just needed a part time job to get by until he leaves.

Sally had teased him pretty badly last Friday morning after Tami asked him about his age. He had just turned eighteen but didn't look a day over fifteen.

Sally giggled and said, "C'mon Tami let's tease him a little."

She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and continued, "C'mon, I dare you Tami. Show a little cleavage."

Tami replied, "Shame on you Sally, you shouldn't tease the boy like that."

Dave returned with Tami's drink and asked Sally if she needed anything else.

Sally leaned forward towards the table letting her blouse fall loosely away from her breast and replied, "Could you refresh my coffee please."

Dave noticed the view down Sally's blouse, he could see her sheer low cut white bra and he lingered for a moment to get a good look.

When he returned with the coffee pot he nearly overfilled her cup as he tried to get another glimpse down her top.

Sally let her eyes meet his and then looked him down and back up in a very provocative way. Tami watched her friend's eyes and she glanced briefly over at Dave's mid section. Tami noticed he was getting a bulge growing in the tight confines of his jeans.

Tami said, "I think that will be all for now Dave, we'll give you a holler if we need anything else."

Dave left the table and returned to the kitchen. Sally looked at Tami and they both giggled.

Tami said, "Sally, you're naughty, why do you tease him like that. After all he is going into the service and will probably be going to the war."

Sally replied, "I can't help it, he's just a little weird. How many guys have you ever seen get a boner just because they seen a little cleavage."

"He's just young," Tami answered. "I don't think it takes them much stimulation at his age. And I don't think he's weird really, just a little shy."

Sally looked at Dave as he came from the kitchen with a plate of breakfast for a customer sitting at the bar.

Sally said, "He really is kind of hot, a little skinny but it looks like he packs a big gun. Maybe I should give him a going away present before he leaves."

Tami replied, "My God Sally, I don't know what's gotten into you today. Are you planning on working out with me this morning?"

Sally answered, "Of course I'm going to work out this morning, would I ever miss a day?"

Then she continued, "I don't know Tami, to tell you the truth I'm about to hire a lawyer and file for divorce."

"Why Sal, what's going on. I thought everything was fine with you and Ron," Tami asked.

Sally replied, "I don't know, it's not anything that he's done, it's just me. I miss the excitement that comes with being with someone new. After seven years of marriage and being faithful I'm feeling I need a little adventure."

Tami responded, "I can't believe you're talking like this Sal. Who are you today? You've been an inspiration to me, a good wife to Ron. Your daughter adores you. I don't know how many times I have seen you put men in their place when they get too fresh."

Sally answered, "I'm sorry Tami, probably just a passing phase I'm going through."

Tami replied, "That's okay honey, just don't do anything stupid. One bad choice can ruin your life."

Tami continued, "Do you remember that time we were working out at the gym and that big muscular logger was in their working out? He started following you around and flirting while we were doing our weight lifting."

Sally laughed, "Oh yeah, and then after we showered and decided to sit in the hot tub he was right there a few minutes later."

Tami said, "My God, now that man was a stud."

Sally replied, "Yeah, he really tried to get friendly with me, but after I told him that I was happily married it didn't take him long to get interested in you."

"That's right Sally, and I'll tell you the truth. I was seriously tempted. I mean that man was a hunk. But I love Tim very much and you inspired me the way you were able to turn him down," Tami answered.

Sally said, "Thanks for reminding me that I'm a good girl Tami. But if that guy crossed my path today he would probably get what he's after."

Tami replied, "Oh c'mon Sally, if it came right down to it you wouldn't do it."

Sally said, "I hope you're right Tami. Let's go get our workout done."

Tami called for Dave to bring the check for their drinks.

Handing him five dollars for a two dollar check she said, "Thanks sweetie, keep the change."

Dave smiled at Tami and replied, "Thanks Mrs. Ryan, um I mean Tami. See you Sally."

The ladies left the front exit of the café and got their gym bags out of their vehicles. They walked across the street together to the post office and then one block down to the fire station.

They entered the fire station and headed down the stairs to the locker room to change. Tami unbuttoned her flannel shirt and unfastened her tight fitting jeans. She sat on the bench and removed her shoes while watching Sally remove her blouse and wiggle out of her jeans.

As Sally removed her blouse Tami laughed, "Sally, you're wearing Victoria Secret on a Monday? No wonder you had that kid so shook up."

Tami stood up, pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. She then removed her flannel shirt and began hanging her clothes in her locker.

Standing next to Sally in just her cotton bikini panties she said, "I'm really in the mood for a good workout today. After hiking last weekend my legs are on fire and begging for more."

Sally looked over at Tami and said, "I'm so jealous of those legs in just not funny. Oh my God and your tits too. If I were built like you I think I would be a model in Playboy."

Tami looked back at Sally who was now in her gray cotton shorts but standing there topless. Sally's 33 C-cup breasts are smaller than hers but perfectly shaped with her small perky nipples pointing slightly upward at the tips.

Sally has sexy long thin legs but not as much muscle tone as hers. She has a thin waist, flat stomach and a perfect little ass to match the rest of her figure.

"Well Sally if I had your body I think I would be a trophy wife and just have fun spending hubbies money," Tami replied.

Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers
12