Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 02

Story Info
Town bully has his way with one of the ladies.
5.1k words
4.16
45.2k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers

Chapter 2

The town bully has his way with one of the ladies

Tami pulled into her driveway and took her gym bag from the back seat before heading into the house. It was still about two hours before the kids would need to be picked up from school and she needed to think about what had happened earlier at the gym. She poured a glass of wine and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Sitting at her vanity and sipping on her drink she looked at herself in the mirror. She thought about how she had intentionally undressed in front of that two way mirror at the gym knowing that Brian had to be watching her from the secret window in the storeroom.

"What were you thinking," she asked herself.

Tami continued, "Did you do it because he's so young, because of his tall muscular body, his striking good looks? What's wrong with you girl, you're thirty three years old with a great life and a super husband."

Tami stood up in front of the full length mirror and started to unbutton her flannel shirt. She undressed down to her cotton bikini panties just as she had done at the gym.

"Well he sure got a nice show, but there's no way he could have known that it was intentional. He was the one spying on the girl's locker room," she reasoned out loud.

Tami continued to think about what was going through her mind as she sipped her glass of wine and looked at her body in the mirror. She knew that she was blessed with a body that would make most women envious. Finally Tami decided that she just had a spontaneous urge to give the young fireman a show. She also knew that it made her excited knowing that a man was watching her as she undressed.

Tami turned on the light to the large walk in closet and opened the door, entering the closet she began looking through some of her dresses and skirts. She selected a short black skirt, stepped into it and pulled it up to her waist. She then took a black sleeveless button down blouse from a hanger and walked out into her bedroom to her dresser.

"Let's see, there's got to be something I can wear for a bra in here," she whispered to herself.

Finding her black Victoria Secret pushup she smiled, put her arms through the straps and reached behind her back to latch the hooks. She looked into her mirror and adjusted the front slightly noticing how much the bra enhanced her cleavage. Tami then put on her black blouse and began to button up the front. The black blouse has a deep v-neck with only four buttons beginning at about mid breast, so there is plenty of exposed cleavage.

One side of the blouse overlaps the other side slightly so her bra is not visible unless she was to bend over in front of someone. Tami tucked the blouse into the skirt and zipped it from behind. She then reached under the short black skirt, pulled her cotton panties off and stepped out of them. She took the matching black Victoria Secret panties from her drawer and pulled them up under the skirt. She knew no one would be looking, but Tami liked to match.

Next she stretched a pair of black tights over her long legs and pulled them up over her waist covering any chance of someone getting a peak at the black lacy panties.

Looking into the full length mirror she straightened the skirt and tugged at it a bit until it reached about mid thigh of her long shapely legs. Stepping into a pair of black suede boots that came up to mid calf her outfit was now complete.

Finishing her glass of wine she looked at the clock on the fireplace mantel and removed her waist high leather jacket from the coat closet. Sally locked the front door as she left the house. She climbed into her Jeep Grand Cherokee and headed back towards the Birch Tree Café and bar.

Tami parked in front of the cafe and got out of her Jeep, looking across the street she noticed that Brian's black GMC was still parked in front of the fire station. She walked past the original hitching post in the front of the building and stepped up onto a boardwalk that went the length of the building and along the side.

She didn't go into the front door that would enter into the café but walked along the side of the building and entered through the side door into the bar.

Eighteen year old Dave spotted Tami as she entered, and although he isn't old enough to tend the bar he approached her immediately and asked, "Can I get something for you Mrs. Ryan, I mean Tami, sorry I keep forgetting that you want to be called by your first name."

Tami smiled at the nervous young waiter and replied, "Not right now Dave, I'm going to have something from the bar. Thanks for asking sweetie."

Dave blushed and said, "Okay, but just let me know if you need anything from the kitchen or anything I can do for you."

Tami sat down at a bar stool and waited for the bartender who was currently ringing up someone's lunch bill. Her cell phone started to play her ringtone and she flipped the phone open to see who was calling.

Noticing it was Sally she answered, "Hey girl, are you back from your appointment?"

Sally answered, "I'm just out of town on my way back, where are you?"

"I just stopped at the bar for a drink before I have to pick up the kids, still have an hour to kill," Tami replied.

Sally asked, "Are you going to be there in about fifteen minutes?"

"Sure, I'll wait for you," Tami answered.

Fred Anderson and his wife were the owners of the Birch Tree. Fred was a big middle aged man in his mid fifties. He easily weighed 300lbs and was mostly bald however Tami could tell by his build that at one time he had quite the male physic. She could see through his tight fitting t-shirt that he still had a firm square chest and large upper arms.

Tami started to remove her leather jacket as Fred approached her from the working side of the bar.

"Hi Tami, what can I get for you?" he asked in his usual deep gravel voice.

"Vodka martini on the rocks please," she replied.

Fred fixed her drink and set the martini in front of her. As she started to take some money from her purse he put his big hand on hers stopping her from pulling out a twenty dollar bill.

"It's on me Tami, my god girl it's worth it just to be in the company of such a sweet girl like you," he said

"Oh thank you Fred, you are so sweet," she replied

"I'm not all that sweet honey, I'm more like in lust. You sure you don't want to come and work for me here, I know you would draw in the customers. Actually you don't even have to work, all you would have to do is hang around behind this bar and look like you do," Fred rambled.

Tami blushed as Fred let his gaze go to her exposed cleavage and back up to her eyes.

Fred asked, "What else you wearing honey? I didn't get to see you walk in. Stand up and show me your outfit."

Tami was used to Fred's mildly forward behavior, he often comes out of the kitchen and sits at the table with her and Sally when they come in for their morning coffee. He gets himself all worked up complimenting the girls on their good looks and sometimes gets a little carried away with it.

Tami got up from her bar stool and stood a couple of feet back from the bar so that Fred would be able to see what she was wearing. As Fred looked her up and down she slowly turned so he could see her. She did this because she knew from experience that he was going to ask her to turn around for him.

As she sat back down at the bar stool she asked, "Do I look alright Fred? You aren't saying anything."

Fred replied, "Your husband Tim is one stupid son of a bitch young lady."

"Fred, what's up with that, why would you want to say anything about Tim?"

He replied, "There's not a man in town that wouldn't like to park their boots where he keeps his at night. That is when he's here. I know if you was my girl I wouldn't leave you alone for days at a time."

Tami could see Brian crossing the street and walking towards the entrance of the café. She took a big drink of her martini and smiled at Fred.

"You're so much like my dad, just a big teddy bear Frank," Tami teased.

The bell jingled on the front door as Brian entered the café, he looked around and spotted Tami and Fred at the bar and began to approach them.

"You watch out for this bastard Tami, he's no good," Fred whispered as he waited for Brian to approach.

Brian walked up to the barstool next to Tami and took a good look at her stocking covered legs before sitting down next to her.

"What a treat Mrs. Ryan, running into you twice in one day. Just when I made up my mind that seeing you in a tight pair of blue jeans had to be the best vision of the day here you are in stocking covered legs," Brian said as he looked her over.

Fred broke him off and asked, "What are you having Brian?"

Brian replied, "How about you get," he looked at Tami and said, "Tami right?"

He continued, "How about you get me a vodka sour and bring this sexy lady another one those."

As Fred started making the drinks Brian placed his hand on Tami's knee and before she could grab his arm he slid his hand up under her short skirt rubbing his hand across her vaginal area before Tami pushed his arm away.

"What the hell was that about Brian? Are you fucking stupid?" Tami said in a stern voice as she got up from her stool.

Tami raised her hand to slap him across the face but he grabbed her wrist before she could make contact. Brian held on to her wrist and got up from his seat pulling her arm around the front of her stomach as he positioned himself behind her.

He took a hold of her other wrist and held both of her arms in front of her waist and then held both of her wrist with his right hand.

Holding Tami in a position so that she couldn't get away he quietly whispered in her ear, "C'mon Tami, you know you want me, and your husband won't be back until Wednesday."

As Tami struggled to get out of his hold Fred came up behind Brian putting him in a half Nelson hold and twisting Brian's left arm behind his back.

"That's it Brian, you're leaving right now. This is the last time you're going to come in here and mess with the female customers," Fred said.

Suddenly Brian broke Fred's hold, he jerked his fist back to hit Fred but before he could punch him Dave grabbed his arm and pulled him back causing Brian to loose his balance and fall backwards.

Dave sprang to his feet and immediately stood in front of Tami as if to protect her from what looked like a big fight between Fred and Brian.

Fred was standing over Brian with his fist cocked back telling him to get up.

Brian said, "What the hell is going on here, all I wanted to do is buy a drink for the lady. I didn't do anything wrong."

Just then Sally showed up and asked, "What's going on here?"

Dave replied, "Brian insulted Tami and now he's going to get his ass kicked."

Tami thought about what happened and decided that she didn't want everything getting too far out of hand. She knew that in the small community that it wouldn't take much to have some major problems. This wasn't the first time she had a man get fresh with her and she knew she could handle herself.

In an effort to calm the situation Tami said, "Fred, it's okay, nobody needs to fight. Let everyone sit back down and have their drinks and forget about this. Thanks for your help Dave but there's no problem now, why don't you just go back to work. Brian, there's no problem now let's just forget everything that happened and finish our drinks."

Brian got to his feet and said, "Sound's good to me that's all I was trying to do in the first place."

Tami sat back down at the bar and Sally slid Brian's drink down to the next bar stool so she could sit next to Tami.

Fred walked back around to the working side of the bar and said, "You screw up in here again and you won't be back in here Brian."

Brian quietly got up and sat in the seat next to Sally. He took a drink of his vodka sour and gave Dave a dirty look as he walked back toward the café section.

Sally looked at Tami and whispered, "What in hell is going on Tami?"

Tami replied, "Let's go sit at a table Sal."

Sally ordered a diet coke and joined Tami at the table, "Is everything okay Tami, I didn't see what happened."

Tami took another drink of her martini and replied, "Brian's an asshole, he decided to come in and buy me a drink and the next thing I know he has his hand up my skirt."

Sally replied, "So you haven't heard about him then, he's been hitting on about every married woman in town."

Tami said, "Why? He's a good looking guy. He could probably get a date with about any single girl he wants.

Sally replied, "How many good looking adult single women live around here Tami? He tried that on me one night down here too by the way."

Sally continued, "It was couple of months ago, Ron and I came in for a few drinks and he was in here about half drunk. I was playing the juke box and Ron was shooting a game of pool. Brian came over and asked me to play a song by some band I've never heard of. I started looking for the song and he put his hand on my back."

Tami pressed her to continue, "Go on Sally, I'm curious now. Did Ron see him?"

Sally went on with her story, "I really didn't think anything of him having his hand on my back, but as I searched for the music he wanted his hand slowly moved down to my ass. I reached for his arm to move his hand away but he pushed his hand between my legs and squeezed me down there. as I tried to push him away he was too strong for me and he pulled me up against him."

After a few seconds Sally continued, "He told me he was going to fuck me and it was just a matter of time. He held me tightly against him with his one arm and kept stroking my ass with his other hand. I looked over and saw Ron looking at us but he turned away when he saw me look at him."

"You're kidding, Ron didn't do anything?" Tami asked.

"Did you ask him why he didn't protect you Sally," Tami pressed.

"I think Ron is scared of Brian, he's bigger and stronger not to mention quite a bit younger than Ron," Sally answered.

"Ron is a big strong man Sally, I have watched him working out with Tim and he's very well built and physically capable of taking care of himself," Tami argued.

Sally continued, "Well I don't know why he didn't do anything but to tell you the truth the minute Ron looked away Brian started pushing his hand down further past my ass and making me about as hot as I have ever felt. And seeing that Ron didn't seem to care I quit fighting to get him away from me."

Tami replied, "I guess I can see how that could happen Sally, but you have to think about your marriage."

Sally replied, "Oh I wasn't giving up on my marriage, it's just that I couldn't get out of his grip and my husband wasn't helping. Brian kissed me right in front of Ron and then he let me go and started laughing. I was humiliated."

After a slight pause Sally continued, "I don't know Tami it makes me wonder if he doesn't have something on Ron or something. Anyway when we got home Ron wouldn't talk about it but he sure wanted me in the bedroom that night."

Tami glanced at the bar as she saw Brian heading over to their table.

Fred yelled, "You better not start any problems over there Brian, I mean it."

Brian pulled up a chair at the table and said, "I'm sorry Tami, I didn't think you would get mad at me. I guess I misjudged you."

"Yes Brian, you did misjudge me, I'm not someone that you can just grab a hold of like that," Tami responded.

"Well please accept my apology Mrs. Ryan," he offered.

"Apology accepted Brian, but don't try anything like that again or I promise you my husband will kick your ass. And my advice to you is to leave Sally alone, she is happily married and didn't appreciate your advances that night in here," Tami scolded.

"You're sexy when you get mad Tami, I can see it's going to take a while for you to come around," he replied.

Getting noticeably irritated Tami said, "You really think you're something don't you Brian. Why don't you find someone who's single and closer to your own age to be with?"

Tami finished her drink and said, "I have to pick up the kids from school. Do you want me to walk you out to your car Sal, I don't trust this asshole."

Sally replied, I'll be alright Tami, are you going to the city to go shopping with Amy tonight?"

Brian got up from the table and walked back to the bar to order another drink.

Tami asked quietly, "Would you like to ride along Sal, there's plenty of room for you."

"I'll call and let you know, I might want to go but I have to check with Ron," Sally replied.

After Tami left Sally got up and walked up to the bar. She sat at a bar stool next to Brian and ordered another diet coke and a shot of tequila.

Brian said, "I think it's about time for you to come up and see my apartment Sally."

Sally took the shot and a large drink from her coke. She looked at Brian and said, "Do you ever give up?"

Brian put his hand on Sally's back and replied, "Not till I get what I want."

He slowly moved his hand down to Sally's tight little ass. Sally didn't try to move away and Brian knew he was going to have his way with her.

Fred had gone back into the kitchen and was giving Dave instructions on what he wanted done.

Brian whispered, "I'm going upstairs, meet me there in five minutes."

He looked at her big brown eyes with their long lashes, she could have been a model for any magazine. Sally turned her head trying not to look at him.

He ran his fingers through her brown hair and repeated, "Five minutes."

Sally nodded her head and said, "I'll be there."

Brian left the bar and climbed the stairwell to his apartment above the bar while Sally called for Fred to bring another shot of tequila.

Fred poured the shot and asked, "Is everything alright Sally?"

Sally replied, "Everything's fine Fred. I'll see you later."

Sally finished her drink and left the bar. She went out to her car and moved it into the ally out of sight and locked the doors.

Sally climbed the stairway to the apartment above the bar and tapped lightly on the door.

Brian opened the door, with a broad grin he said, "I've been waiting for this since the first time a laid my eyes on you Sally. Come on in."

Sally stepped into his apartment and Brian closed and locked the door.

"Brian, this isn't what you think, I only came up here to talk."

Brian wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and began kissing her lips and neck. Sally pushed her hands against his chest trying to get him away.

"C'mon Sally, don't play hard to get now, you know why you're up here."

"Brian, I just came up here to talk."

Brian squeezed her closer and tried to kiss her on the lips but Sally resisted and tried turning her head away.

"Damn it Sally, quit trying to fight me now. Just let me get a little kiss and I'll listen to what you have to say."

Brian grabbed her hair by the back of her head and pressed his lips against hers. He tried to push his tongue into her mouth but she kept her lips tightly closed.

"You might as well make this easy on yourself Sally, now just give me a nice little kiss and then you can talk."

He pressed his lips against Sally's mouth again and this time she let her lips part so he could enter her mouth with his tongue.

Sally started kissing him back and before she knew it he was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Would you please stop kissing on me for a minute Brian, I really just want to talk."

Brian let go of Sally and stood in front of her unbuttoning his shirt.

"Fine then, you can talk while I get undressed," he said.

Sally watched him take it off his shirt and didn't say anything as he unfastened his belt. He took off his shoes and unbuttoned the front of his jeans.

"Look Brian, I only came up here to ask you to leave my friend Tami alone, she's a really good girl and a good mom. She really doesn't deserve any trouble."

Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers
12