Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 04

Story Info
Tim catches Tami with Brian.
4k words
3.8
35.4k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

When Tami's alarm went off early Tuesday morning she got up out of bed and went downstairs to the family room. Dave had gotten up sometime during the night and left the house. Tami looked outside at the street to see that his car was gone. After getting the kids up and dropped off at school Tami thought about what she wanted to do for her workout.

Normally on Tuesday she jogs the trails along the foothills but the temperature outside this morning was only thirty five degrees.

After she convinced herself that it would feel warm enough once she started running Tami went to her room to get ready. She got dressed in her sports bra and a pair of matching grey tight fitting jogging shorts. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail she then sat at her vanity and put on her white ankle high socks and her white running shoes.

Tami did some stretches in the family room before heading out the front door and down to the end of the driveway.

Jogging in place for a few minutes before taking off for the trail one of her neighbors came down the street in his truck. He took a good long look at Tami turning his head to get a look at her backside as he drove by. This time of the year you don't get much scenery like this.

Tami took off, her ponytail bouncing as she jogged by the well manicured lawns of her neighbors. This is how she always starts out with a one mile run to the jogging paths that start up the mountain.

Tami finally broke out of the housing area and hit the narrow paths, the trees were changing colors and she couldn't help thinking about the beauty of nature here. This is what makes it all worth it to live in this remote wilderness community.

It was hard to make a decision to move here knowing her husband was going to have to keep an apartment in the city to be close his work. But running and hiking in these mountains was a dream come true for Tami.

Two miles up the mountain Tami started to slow down as she was coming up on a familiar small camping area. This is where she stops to catch her breath and get a drink. A small cabin where the camp ranger stays when he's here has a vending machine out front.

Tami took a dollar from the small pocket on the side of her shorts and put it in the vending machine. A twenty ounce bottle of purified spring water drops down and Tami removes the cap and takes a big drink.

Still breathing hard she sits on a picnic table and looks around. She sees a cotton tail deer standing at the edge of the clearing and a raccoon waiting for her to leave so he can scavenge the area.

With no one around for miles Tami pulled off her top letting her breast stand out in the cold morning air. She then pulled down her jogging shorts and stepped out of them. Being outdoors in the open with nothing on is a feeling most people will never be able to experience and Tami loved the feeling.

Standing in the middle of the campground wearing only her white bikini panties and her running shoes is a feeling of total freedom. Tami has done this many times but only if she knows no one is around.

She thought about the time her and Tim hiked up the mountain and she talked him into hiking a short distance in the nude with her.

Tami took a drink of her water and then pulled her panties down and off from around her shoes. Leaving her clothes with her drink on the table she walked into the woods and around the campground for a few minutes.

As she began to cool down from her run she returned to the table and got dressed. Finishing the last couple of drinks of water she did a few stretches and started her easy jog back down.

Brian watched Tami break out from the forest and into the clearing at the base of the mountain. He was parked in a clearing that some of the locals use for parking before hiking or mountain biking.

As Tami came down the path he got out of his black SUV and prepared to intercept her.

Tami could see Brian's vehicle and said to herself, "What's this asshole doing out here."

Tami slowed down and stopped when she came upon Brian, breathing hard she said, "Brian, what brings you up this way?"

Brian held his hands up in the air and said, "Don't worry Tami, I'm not stalking you. I just thought I would go for a little hike this morning and was told this was a good area to park. I was told there's a campground up the trail. Do you think you can tell me how to get there?"

Tami replied, "Two miles up Brian, the trail breaks off in places but stay on the main trail or you might get lost. There's really not much there except trees and critters."

I guess it's getting a little late for me to set off that far today, if I had known you were hiking up here I could have joined you," Brian replied.

Still breathing hard Tami said, "I wasn't hiking Brian, I ran it. You wouldn't be able to keep up."

Looking Tami up and down Brian said, "Nice outfit Tami, you look a little cold though. Why don't you let me give you a ride home?"

"Thanks for the offer Brian, but I think I'll finish my run," Tami replied.

Brian watched her as she sprinted away and said, "I sure would like to help her warm up when she gets home."

He got back into his vehicle and waited until Tami was barely in sight before taking off in her direction. As Tami jogged up her block she didn't see his SUV parked at the end of the street where he watched to see where she lived.

Tami entered her house and did some stretches in the family room trying to cool down from her run. She could see the street in front of her house through the large full length front window. She stopped her exercises as she saw Brian parking across the street from her house. Brian sat in his vehicle watching her knowing that she could see him.

Tami said, "Damn you Brian."

She walked over in front of the window and reached behind her head taking out her ponytail while she watched Brian watching her.

Tami shook her hair loose and said, "You wish," as she closed the curtains.

Taking a bottle of water from the refrigerator she took a drink as she walked upstairs to the bathroom. She turned on the bathroom light, reached into the shower and adjusted the temperature.

Tami stripped out of her workout clothes and got into the warm shower. As she sponged on body wash her thoughts drifted to when she was at the campground, in her imagination a stranger watched her secretly from inside the cabin while she took off her clothes and wondered around the park.

Suddenly her body felt very warm, she let her fingers slide over her pubic mound and between her legs. She let her fingers trace along the silky slit of her womanhood, she was wet to the touch, her vagina eager to be entered. Her middle finger disappeared into the opening and then she stopped and tried to reason with her emotions.

"This is just not right. There are plenty of men wanting to get me in bed. I shouldn't have to resort to pleasuring myself. And why do I get so turned on thinking about someone watching me undress. I've never had these fantasies before. Tim will be here tomorrow, I can wait," Tami said to herself.

After finishing her shower she put on a robe and dried her hair before going to the bedroom. Looking through her large walk in closet she took a white satin dress off from a hanger.

"Tomorrow Tim, I'm going to wear this dress just for you," she whispered.

Tami hung the dress up and took a long sleeve blue jean shirt off from the hanger. She took a new bra and panty set she had picked up shopping the day before.

The sheer white bra was so thin her nipples strained for their freedom against the material. She stepped into the sheer matching panties and pulled them up her long silky legs and over her smooth perfect ass. Next she put on a pair of tight fitting white jeans. Finally Tami put on the blue shirt, one of her favorites because she likes how the bottom ties snuggly around the waist.

Returning to the family room Tami opened the curtains to the large front room window and noticed Brian was still parked across the street.

He noticed the curtains open and Tami could see him watching her. Brian got out of his vehicle and started walking towards the house. Tami watched him as he walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

She went to the door and answered, "Are you having car problems Brian?"

Brian answered, "No, but I need to talk to you, do you have a few minutes?"

Tami opened the door wider allowing Brian to come inside. She opened the door to the basement and turned on a light switch and motioned for him to follow her downstairs. This is where she and Tim entertain friends, a full size bar and large screen television along with leather furniture and mood lights.

"Wow, this is really nice Tami, I don't think I would ever leave home if I had a place like this," he said.

Tami went behind the bar and said, "Let me see, you like vodka sours, shall I fix one for you?"

As Tami was mixing his drink Brian walked around the bar and stood behind Tami, he looked her up and down and moved closer standing directly behind her. Tami's hands began to shake as she became nervous about Brian standing so closely. Brian moved even closer until she felt his body slightly touching her.

Tami turned around and handed the glass to Brian and said, "Here you go, have a drink and tell me what you wanted to talk about."

Brian didn't back away, instead he took a drink from the glass and set it on the bar as he pushed his body against her. She was pinned between him and the bar as he put his hands on her shoulders. Tami put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Let me go Brian, I'm not going to go through this with you every time I see you," she said.

Brian replied, "Don't be nervous Tami, were just going to have a little fun together and then I will leave."

One of his hands dropped down to her ass and he began to push his fingers between her legs, Tami tried to push him away but couldn't budge him. Holding her with one arm around her waist he picked up the glass and finished the drink.

He set the glass back on the bar and took hold of the front of her jeans pulling her around the bar and over by the leather sofa.

"Brian, you stop this or I will report you to the cops," Tami cried as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"You're not going to report anything. You invited me in and brought me down here for a drink and a good time. No one will believe you," Brian said as he unfastened her jeans.

"Oh no you don't Brian, you're not going to get away with this, now let me go and get out of my house," she cried.

Brian pulled her jeans down over her firm perfect ass and pushed her down on the couch. He grabbed the bottoms of the jeans and pulled them off from her legs.

Brian looked at her long smooth shapely legs and the sheer white panties covering her most intimate areas. He took off his shirt and began to unfasten his jeans.

"Get that shirt off Tami," he commanded.

As Tami watched him pulling down his pants she took notice of his huge hardening cock straining against his undershorts. His hard young body was perfectly sculptured with strong flawless muscles and a bronze tan.

Tami started to unbutton her shirt and said, "Okay, seeing that you're not going to give me any choice I might as well enjoy this."

Tami stood up and pulled off her shirt, her nipples poking through the sheer white bra straining to be set free. Brian watched her as she walked towards the spare bedroom, her firm tight little ass jiggled as she walked away in the sexy sheer panties.

He followed her into the bedroom and pulled off his undershorts, his huge erection pointing straight up. Tami sat on the end of the bed and Brian sat next to her pushing his hand between her legs and rubbing her vaginal area. He started kissing her and she opened her lips allowing his tongue to enter her mouth.

Tami wrapped her hand around his oversized cock and said, "You're very well endowed Brian, I don't know if I can handle it."

Unhooking her bra he replied, "Don't you worry about that, you're going to love it. After you've had this you won't want to settle for anything less. Look at them titties, oh my my my."

Brian pushed her back on the bed and pulled her panties down over her long smooth legs. He crawled up on the bed beside her and began squeezing her breast. His hand moved down over her flat firm stomach and over her neatly trimmed pelvic mound. Tami let her legs spread apart as Brian traced along her vaginal entrance with his finger.

Just then the door opened at the top of the stairs and they heard Tami's husband yell, "Tami are you down here," as he came down the stairs.

The door to the spare bedroom was open and when Tim reached the bar he was looking directly into the bedroom. He saw his beautiful wife with Brian lying on the bed, both of them naked, his wife with her hand still wrapped around his huge erect penis.

Looking around he saw the empty glass sitting on the bar and most of his wife and her friends clothes on the floor by the couch.

Tim walked behind the bar and fixed a drink while he watched Tami and Brian begin getting dressed. Tami walked over to the couch in her bra and panties and slipped into her jeans. She carried Brian's shirt and pants over to the bedroom and tossed them on the bed.

Wearing only her white jeans and her bra she walked over to Tim and sat on a stool at the bar. Tim could see her heart pounding and her nipples straining against the sheer material of her bra.

Tami said, "I'm sorry Tim, it's not exactly what it looks like."

"I'm sorry too Tami, it looks like I arrived too soon and spoiled your fun," Tim replied, "Brian what are you having to drink?"

Brian walked over to the bar and said, "Look Tim, I'm really sorry about this."

"Vodka sour isn't it?" Tim continued as he picked up Brian's glass from the bar and filled it with ice.

After a moment of silence Tim asked, "So how long have you two been getting together?"

Tami replied, "We haven't Tim, honestly. Brian came over uninvited and started coming on to me, he wasn't going to take no for an answer."

Tim said, "Well, I've heard that about Brian, he likes to have his way with the married ladies."

Setting a drink on the bar in front of Brian he continued, "Have a drink Brian, then take her back in the bedroom and finish what you started with her."

Tami frowned at her husband and said, "No he's not Tim, now I honestly tried to get him to leave me alone earlier. I only want you."

Tim finished his drink and walked around the bar standing behind Tami. He unfastened her bra and pulled it down off from her shoulders. He ran his hands over her bare breast while Brian watched.

"She's a beautiful woman Brian, Tami has only been with one other man than me. She caught him cheating on her and that's when I came into her life."

Tim reached between Tami's legs rubbing her pussy through her jeans he said, "Yeah, I think I interrupted something, you didn't look like you were fighting him off. Your pussy is on fire, I can feel the heat coming through your jeans. Brian, take her in the bedroom, leave the door open."

Brian grabbed the front of Tami's jeans and started pulling her towards the bedroom. Tami turned and looked at her husband waiting for him to put a stop to this.

Tim fixed another drink and went over to the couch where he would have a good view of the bedroom. He watched as Brian pulled her jeans off and then her panties. Tami looked out at Tim, she looked scared.

After seeing no sign that he would stop what was about to happen she unsnapped the front of Brian's jeans and pulled them down and off from him. She pulled his undershorts off and his giant cock sprang to life in front of her face.

She looked out at Tim again just before Brian grabbed a handful of her hair and guided the head of his swollen cock to her mouth and began pushing against her lips. Tami opened her mouth and began sucking as much of his huge prick as she could get into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, you're a good little cock sucker Tami, but I'm ready to fuck that sweet little pussy."

Brian pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs apart with his knees. He felt her wet pussy and slipped a finger inside of her.

"You're getting really hot knowing your husband is about to watch you getting fucked, your pussy is so slippery wet right now," Brian whispered.

Brian positioned the head of his cock pressing against Tami's vaginal entrance and with a push of his hips the head of his cock popped inside of her. Tim heard a noise come from his wife that sounded like she had gotten the wind knocked out of her.

He watched as he saw Brian's ass now rising and falling as he was shoving his cock deeper into Tami with each stroke.

Tami was gasping for air as Brian buried his full length into her, the head of his cock pushing against her cervix, his huge balls slapping against her ass. He rolled onto his back pulling Tami up on top of him where he could squeeze her perfect 36D size breast.

Tim had the best view now as he watched his wife taking Brian's huge cock. Tami could feel his cock swelling inside of her and then shooting hot streams of sperm splashing against her cervix, Tim could see his wife's body shake and knew she had an orgasm along with him.

Brian got up from the bed and pulled on his jeans, he walked past Tim and went behind the bar to fix another drink. Tim sat down on the couch for a minute and watched Tami as she pulled a blanket over herself and sobbed quietly in the bed.

He walked over to the bedroom and closed the door to give her some privacy. He then went back to the bar and refreshed his drink.

Brian watched Tim mix a drink and said, "You know Tim, she's one hot little fuck. Now I just want you to know that I don't have any problem coming over here and taking care of her while you're busy in Seattle during the week."

Tim replied, "You're not going to come over here and do anything asshole."

Brian responded, "What? I suppose now that you got your show you're going to be pissed off at me?"

"Tell me the truth Brian, why were you over here? I know damn well you weren't invited," Tim pressed.

Brian replied, "Alright Tim, I'll tell you then. Your wife and that hot little friend of hers are the best looking women around here. In fact you lucky fuck, I don't think I ever seen a woman that looks as hot as your wife. I made up my mind the first time I saw them that I was going to get some of that."

After a brief pause he continued, "Now let me ask you something. Why did you just let me take her in the bedroom and fuck her right in front of you?"

Tim responded, "I don't know, I guess because if I wouldn't have come home when I did. If I would have just been a half hour later it would have been a done deal. Maybe now that she has that out of her system she won't be cheating on me as soon as I leave to go back."

"It might be just the opposite Tim, now that you let her fuck another man she may feel free to do it whenever she wants to. I sure hope so," Brian laughed, "I've had a lucky couple of days now, last night I got her friend Sally and today this."

As Brian headed up the stairs to leave Tim took off his jacket and followed him to the door. Brian turned and noticed Tim was taking off his shirt.

Tim said, "Let's take this out in the back yard, less likely to draw any notice."

Tim followed Brian out the front door and the two men walked around the house to the backyard.

Brian started taking off his shirt and said, "We don't need to do this Tim, it's not really fair with me being younger than you. You can't tell me you don't fuck around on Tami, got your own little bachelor pad over in Seattle."

Tami had put on her clothes and was standing on the deck watching as the two men squared off to fight. Both were of equal size but Tim seemed to have larger arms. Brian was thinner and appeared to be in better shape but Tim would soon show Brian that he wasn't going to just lie down for him.

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers
12