Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 08

Story Info
Pajama party, switching partners.
5.9k words
4.08
30.5k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

Friday arrived and after dropping young Dave off at the café Tami returned home to prepare for the return of her husband and children. The snow plows had finally come through and she thought they would arrive home at around noon.

Tami wanted to change the bedding on her and Tim's bed and check the room over to make sure Dave hadn't left any signs of being there.

She wanted to spend some time with Allen and Amy today before the party later. Sally had arranged for a supervised party for the kids at her house tonight while Tami and Tim would be entertaining the adults at their home.

After finishing the housework Tami looked at her watch, it was only ten o'clock so she decided to call Sally. The two beauties talked for a few minutes and decided to go back to the café for a cup of coffee and make final party plans.

Tami arrived at the Birch Tree café first and entered through the front door. The bell on the door chimed as she entered causing everyone to turn their heads or look up to see. She was used to this and figured that's just the way it works in a small town. Spotting Dave by the kitchen entrance Tami approached him and went back into the kitchen.

Tami looked into his eyes and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to come to my party tonight?

Dave replied, "I wish I could Tami but Fred's not going to let me out of here until after closing tonight and I have to start packing up some of my things. I do want to be with you again before I have to leave."

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, she could feel his cock stiffen in his jeans as he pressed his groin area into hers and they began kissing each other hungrily.

Dave let go of her quickly when they heard the office door close and knew Fred would be able to see them. Tami went back out to the dining area and took a seat at a table. Dave came out and poured her a cup of coffee.

Tami could see her friend Sally parking out front through the window and asked Dave to go ahead and fill both cups.

A moment later Sally sat down, smiled at Tami and whispered, "Getting laid by that young waiter has you just glowing. I think I'm jealous."

Tami replied, "I can't believe I did it, but to tell you the truth I'm glad I did. The kid is a sex machine that never wears out."

Sally replied, "I can't believe you did it either, I always believed you would never cheat on Tim. Hey, is he fair game for me now?"

Tami responded, "C'mon Sally, I told you I want things to work out for us," Tami replied. "But if I find out he's been seeing another woman in Seattle..... I just may take you up on that. You can sleep with Tim but that means I'm going to let Ron bed me down if he wants to. Fair is fair."

Sally replied, "So, have you heard anything from Tim's associate? What was his name?"

"Brad," Tami answered.

She continued, "I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks but he will be at the party tonight and I plan to get a little more information from him."

Sally changed the subject, "Okay, I have the party set to start for the kids at seven o'clock, my neighbor and her husband will supervise along with Ron's brother and his wife. I know you're going to be busy so if you like I can come and pick up Allen and Amy at seven."

Tami replied, "That would be a big help if you could do that. Tim is bringing his associate, Brad with him. Oh and remember, after one o'clock in the morning it's a pajama party, so if you're staying late or spending the night bring your PJ's.

"Oh, I didn't forget about that. It was my idea after all," Sally replied.

Tami agreed, "I thought it sounded like fun, I've never had a pajama party before and when you mentioned that anyone staying that late would probably spend the night. Well I let everyone know that if they didn't bring their pajamas they have to leave after one."

"Good, otherwise you end up with people just lingering to see who is wearing what but not participating," Sally replied.

Tami changed the subject and said, "As you know Fred is catering the food in, you can smell the brisket cooking back there right now. He will be there to set that up at eight, so get something to eat early so you're not starving. I don't want everyone so drunk they can't make it to New Year."

Sally asked, "How naughty do you want to get with the pajamas? I just want to get an idea what to bring."

"Well, lucky for me I have my whole selection at home to choose from so I thought I'd wait to see what everyone else was doing. Just throw together an overnight bag, that way you can put together some choices," Tami replied.

The two beauties talked for a while longer until Tami insisted she needed to get home before her family returned from Seattle. Sally stayed behind and thought about the party, she found herself daydreaming about how she was going to seduce her friend's husband.

Tami arrived home and reset the security recording settings, she had them all turned off while Dave had been staying there for the last several nights. Afterwards she turned the heat back on a pot of soup she had started that morning.

A short time later a car pulled into the driveway and Tami heard the voices of her children as they came through the front door.

Amy ran into the kitchen where Tami sat at the table and said, "Wow Mom, we got a lot of snow! Let's go sledding."

Any pulled off her coat and tossed it on a chair before giving Tami a big hug and a kiss. Then Alan hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Both of the children were trying to speak to her at the same time telling her about their stay in Seattle.

Allan asked, "Mom, can I take one of the four wheelers out in the snow for awhile?

Tami replied, "Well, I really wanted to see you for awhile but I know you probably want to move around after the long ride home. Go ahead but be back in an hour or two. There's some soup on if you kids need something to eat before you go play."

With that Alan was off to have some fun in the snow, Amy grabbed her coat and chased after him.

Tami heard Tim talking to Brad as they both went down to the basement lounge. Tami thought she better get down stairs and let them know she didn't want them getting drunk early.

Brad used to be a salesman working for the same company that Tim worked for until Tim started his own business. Tim recruited Brad as an associate and they have both been very successful. Tim however is the owner of the company and Brad wouldn't want to do anything to mess up the profitable relationship.

He was quite a bit older than her and Tim having just turned fifty. Standing at about 5'-7" he had thinning black hair with a touch of grey and his stomach hangs over his belt a bit. But Brad was always fun to be around, a real people person. Tim had always said that the man could sell a sports car to a blind man.

Brad watched her as she walked down the stairs and said, "There's the beautiful Mrs. Ryan. Hi Tami, my goodness you just keep getting prettier every time I see you."

Tami answered, "You're a good liar Brad. I've been cleaning house and getting ready for the party all day and here I am dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans. You should save your compliments for later after I fix myself up.

Brad had only met Tami on three other occasions, once when she and Tim took him and his now ex wife out for a dinner slash business meeting. The other two times was when she had gone to Seattle with Tim.

But Brad had called her on several occasions and told her that she should be keeping an eye on her husband. Tami knew his concern about her and Tim's relationship was nothing more than Brad hoping to get into her pants.

Tami looked at Tim who was behind the bar mixing a couple of drinks and said, "By the way, I don't want you two getting hammered before the party starts."

Tim smiled at his wife and replied, "We just need a couple of drinks honey. It's been a long drive. We really did get a lot of snow, there were some roads getting up here that were still pretty bad."

Tami replied, "Okay then, I just didn't think you two would want to be passed out at one o'clock in the morning when the pajama party starts."

Tim gave her a funny look and replied, "Pajama party?"

"That's right," She responded, "It was Sally's idea. We told everyone that after one o'clock we were having a pajama party. No pajama's then you have to leave."

Tim replied, "Why? I don't want to chase people off, as long as everyone's having a good time."

"We thought that if they were still partying that late that they shouldn't drive home so after one it's a pajama party. You did bring something to sleep in didn't you Brad?"

Brad couldn't help but let his eye's move down to Tami's breast but he quickly looked back at her face. He had been captured by her beauty ever since the first time he had seen her.

Brad asked, "What exactly do you mean by pajamas?"

"Pretty much it means anything goes," Tami responded with a devilish look in her eyes.

Tami noticed that neither one of the men seemed to be in a hurry to drink their drinks that Tim had placed on the bar in front of them. Tami walked over to the entertainment center and turned on the stereo. Tim and Brad both watched her as she walked away from them. Either of them could have not noticed how well those jeans fit her.

Tami continued, "I talked to Sally earlier and she said she was going to pack naughty and nice. It just depends what everyone else is wearing."

Tim and Brad were both starting to feel a little uncomfortable as something seemed to be needing adjustment in their jeans. Tami picked up Tim's drink and took a sip from it; she set the glass back on the bar and turned to go back upstairs.

Without turning around she said, "There's some soup on upstairs if you guys want to eat something. Brad, you can put your things in the upstairs guest room, Tim will show you where."

Brad and Tim looked at each other as they both took a drink from their glasses. Brad had already made up his mind that he was going to try to watch how much he drinks tonight. The thought of seeing Tami in some skimpy lingerie was making it hard for him not to get an erection right now.

The hours passed as Tami went outside to play with the kids who had decided to build a snow fort in the back yard. Tim took Brad for a tour of the town and surrounding area in Tami's Jeep.

The guys had returned at four and Brad took a shower and a short nap. Tim had gotten on the computer to catch up on his e-mail. Tami had taken a shower and come down stairs to give the kids some last minute instructions before Sally picked them up. She then went to her room to dress for the party.

Tami took her new white lace camisole from her dresser; she then sat on the bed and pulled it up her long smooth legs. As she pulled it up to her thighs she stood up and pulled it up over her slim torso and put her hands through the thin shoulder straps. Finally she pulled it up over her firm bare breast.

The camisole fit her like a tight one piece swimsuit showing every curve of her body. The thin silky material was almost transparent with lace up the sides. She then raised her left leg and slowly pulled her nude thigh high stockings up her leg until it reached her upper thigh. Tami ran her hands from her ankle to her thigh making sure the stocking fit to perfection and then repeated this for her right leg.

A sheer sleeveless black blouse was removed from a hanger and the beautiful blonde slipped it on. She watched herself in the mirror as she buttoned the front well aware of the transparency of the blouse.

From the closet she selected one of her favorite black skirts. She stepped into it and pulled it up around her waist and tucked in the blouse. Reaching behind she zipped it up and fastened the button at the top of the zipper.

Standing in front of the mirror the hem line was just inches above her knees but when she would sit down it would be at mid thigh. Tami sat at her vanity and applied a small amount of makeup, just a little eyeliner and lip gloss. She held up several different ear rings to her ear before settling on a pair of medium gold hoops.

Three inch black high heeled shoes that strap around the ankle would finalize her look for the party.

Standing in front of the full length mirror once again and turning to see her backside Tami was satisfied with her appearance.

Several of the guests had arrived by the time Tami had returned to the main level, she peaked into the guest room where Brad was taking a nap. She walked in quietly and sat down on the bed next to him. Gently laying her hand on his shoulder she shook him lightly.

"Brad, the party is getting started, are you going to get up?"

Pretending to be sleeping Brad moved his arm until his hand was close to her right leg. Tami shook his shoulder lightly again and he moved his hand onto her knee.

She repeated, "Wake up Brad, you don't want to sleep through the party."

Brad's hand moved up her leg reaching her inner thigh area. Tami took his hand and removed it from her leg, she stood up to walk out of the room when she heard him sit up on the bed.

"Wow, what time is it? I was really sleeping soundly," he said.

"Almost seven o'clock," she answered. "Some of the guests have already arrived and they are down stairs with Tim. Oh Brad, if you would like to freshen up feel free to use the master bath in my bedroom. That way you won't be disturbed by any of the guest wanting to use the bath room."

Tami left the guest room and went to the dining room to make sure everything was set up for the caterer. She then started to go down to the basement lounge and see who all had arrived, but was stopped by the door bell. Tami opened the door greeted the latest arrivals.

Jerry was a forest ranger that Tami and Tim had gotten to know pretty well prior to deciding to move into the cascade area. He was an older man, tall with white hair and a bushy mustache. Tami had never met his wife before and was a little surprised to see that she was a lady of color and much younger than him.

Of course that didn't bother her at all, she just always thought of Jerry as the type who would be with someone closer to his age.

With a big smile Tami stood back from the door and said, "C'mon in you two, Jerry nice to see you again."

Jerry introduced his wife, "Tami, this is my wife, Barb."

Barb gave her a hug and said, "I love your outfit, and look at this house."

"Make your selves at home," Tami offered. "Barb would you like me to show you around."

Tami took her coat and hung it up for her in the coat closet. Barb was a pretty young woman about five feet four inches tall with big brown eyes and an hour glass figure. She was light to medium brown in skin tone with shoulder length black hair set in a perm. She had large luscious lips, medium sized breast, a thin waist and wide hips.

Dressed in a nice red silk blouse, black vest, and blue jeans Barb said, "Maybe I should have dressed up a little more formal for tonight."

"You look just fine," Tami replied. "There will be plenty of people here in jeans tonight, I promise."

After showing Barb around the two women went down stairs to the basement lounge area. Tami introduced her to everyone. The Goodman's were there and to Tami's surprise they had brought along their new ranch hand, Jack.

Tami remembered meeting Jack when he had first come to town a few days ago. She began to regret the tease dancing that she and Sally had done in the bar that night.

People were now arriving steadily and Tami had put a sign on the front door that read, come on in. Sally and Ron were there now and the caterers had arrived. Everyone was having fun drinking and eating, the party was so far a success.

At around eleven o'clock quite a few of the guest had left, though there was still a party going on. Tami and Sally had cleaned up the food and dishes and decided it was time to join the main party down stairs.

Tim was behind the bar talking mixing drinks and talking. Tami asked him to fix them some drinks as she looked around to see what everyone was doing.

A single woman named Lisa, who lived about a block down the street, was dancing a little provocatively. Some of the guys were sitting at the card table near to her playing poker and watching her dance.

She looked around the room for Brad and finally spotted him talking with Sally's husband Ron.

Tami picked up her drink and approached them with a bright smile, "Hi there Ron, Brad. Are you two enjoying the party?"

As Ron replied that he was having a good time and that the food was great Tami noticed how much taller he was then she. He must be every bit of 6'-9" with a very solid build. She glanced at his large hands and then up at his dark blue eyes. Ron was looking at her like he always did, a puppy dog begging for a treat.

Brad said, "It's getting close to one o'clock Tami, were you serious about the pajama party?"

"Right after the ball drops in Times Square," she replied. "Don't worry you'll know when it's time, I'm going to start it off."

"You won't do it, Brad said. "I'll bet fifty bucks."

"You're on," Tami replied.

Meanwhile Sally was at the bar talking to Tim, "So, are you enjoying the single life in Seattle Tim?"

"Well," he replied, "It's not like that really. I would move the family there except this is where Tami really wants to live."

"You can trust me Tim, a good looking successful man like you living in a singles apartment in Seattle," Sally said.

Tim replied, "Look Sally, you and Tami are best friends out here. Do you think I would fall for that old trick?"

It was now five minutes till one o'clock and everyone was up dancing, Tami took her husband by the hand and pulled him out to the large open area where they could dance. Everyone kissed their partners as it was officially the New Year.

Tim broke out the Champaign and started filling glasses while Tami and Sally were upstairs saying goodnight to the rest of the guest that were leaving.

Tami felt her heart racing as she walked back down stairs to start off the pajama party. Jerry and Barb were sitting on the couch. Lisa was still dancing and flirting with Brad and Sally joined Ron and Tim at the bar. Everyone else had left and Tami turned down the music so everyone left could hear her.

She walked out to the middle of the room, everyone remaining was quiet and watching her as she started to unbutton her sheer black blouse.

Tami said, "Okay everyone, it's time for the pajama party to start."

She reached behind her back and unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the floor. She then unfastened the remaining buttons of her blouse and took it off. She stood there for a minute in her sheer white camisole with the lace up the sides.

Still wearing her thigh high stockings and her high heels she looked stunning. The camisole was high cut around her legs and low cut above her breast.

Tami said, "Okay everyone there are plenty of places to change, don't make me be the only one."

Tami turned the music back up while everyone left to change; she then went behind the bar and fixed herself a drink. Ron came out first wearing a t-shirt and short black silky boxer shorts. Tami looked him over as he walked up to the bar, she could see the outline of his penis hanging just beneath the thin material.

Barb and Jerry came out together, she was wearing a button down shirt with and a pair of cotton shorts. Jerry was wearing light blue matching pajama top and bottoms.

Lisa came out next and was wearing a short pink teddy. The material was sheer enough to see the outline of her nipples and her bikini panties underneath.

Tim came out next, not to be out done by his wife he was wearing a pair of men's bikini briefs made of a thin cotton material and white in color. His cock and balls filled the front of the briefs and all of the women got an eye full as he entered the room. He was also wearing a white night shirt completely unbuttoned showing off his muscular chest and bronze tan.

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers
12