Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

Their loins slapped together with force as Ria'torr shuddered above him. Her green ponytail had come slightly loose with the force of their sex, and strands of forest coloured hair hung down in front of her face.

Mikael broke the kiss and leaned backwards, enjoying the picture before him. The elven beauty bounced vigorously on his cock, her delicate, pointed features screwed up with rapture as her orgasm neared. Her green eyes were glazed with pleasure, and her pale skin had a slight sheen to it at their lovemaking.

"Fuu... uuck..." she moaned desperately. "Aaaahhh..."

Mikael moved his hands to her ass, thrusting deeper into her every time she slammed down onto his cock. Her pussy was slowly tightening and he knew her orgasm was but seconds away.

"Oooh... Mikael..." she cried as her orgasm crested. Her body tensed with anticipation. "I'm... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh..."

"Close?" Mikael groaned, enjoying the feeling of Ria'torr's ecstasy. She nodded feebly.

"Ooooohhh... FUUUUCCCKK!" she shrieked out, a wonderful sound to Mikael's ear. Her pussy rippled with her climax and her eyes were so glazed Mikael wondered if she was looking at anything at all. She remained motionless for a while as her orgasm ripped through her, but for the faint trembling of her skin, and her mouth, which opened and shut repeatedly. Her rapturous moans continued to issue forth until she collapsed on top of him, his cock falling out of her pussy as she curled up.

"By the Gods," she breathed, her face resting on his chest. "That was spectacular."

Mikael sighed happily at the sight of her. "That it was. You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself."

She lifted her face to him and grinned. "That I did. But we're not done yet. I want to come again." She glanced down at his cock then. "And it looks like you want to help me."

Mikael grinned and nodded, reaching out a hand to brush the loose strands of hair back away from her face.

"So how do you want to fuck me now?" she smiled, a mischievous look on her face. Mikael grinned, an idea entering his mind as he stroked her cheek.

"I know," he smiled.

Ria'torr yelped as Mikael picked her up. Whilst she was smaller than him she was not tiny -- a human of her height would merely be called short - and yet the weight difference was far more considerable. He was easily able to lift her.

He stood, and kicked the stool at the end of the couch over to the side of the balcony. It clattered into the wall and stood there, flush against the stone. Mikael stepped towards it, lightly dropping Ria'torr onto it, and she turned to face him. The stool was a good foot and a half off the ground, and this brought the elven beauty almost to his height.

He leaned in and they kissed, his arms around her back and her hands grasping his biceps. Their tongues twisted and turned against each other, their kiss long and passionate. Mikael ran his fingers along her back, enjoying the sensation of her delicate skin, and Ria'torr shivered with expectation. After a while, she broke the kiss, her eyes staring into his. She was at his level now, and their faces were inches apart.

"A good idea," she breathed as she slowly turned away from him. "A very good idea."

"Thank you," Mikael grinned back, his hands on her ass, before he ran them upwards to her shoulders. Ria'torr leaned forwards, her forearms resting on the stone wall, and stuck her ass out towards Mikael.

He stroked downwards, his hands eventually coming to rest on her ass, which he lightly squeezed. He grabbed his cock, guiding it to her entrance, before he pushed the tip in, just very slightly. His plan of teasing her by entering gradually was shattered as she thrust her hips backwards; her ass colliding with his pelvis as his cock fully nestled inside her pussy. She hummed in delight at the feeling.

Mikael's hands returned to her ass as he started to thrust into her, her small body trembling with the immediate sensations. He lightly stroked her body; first her ass, then her back, then the silky smooth skin of her upper thighs. She moaned loudly.

Mikael leaned slightly forwards, looking out over the surroundings as he fucked the elf. She, too, took in the sight before her; the lakes and the forests and the mountains. The Cohort seemed insignificant in the face of such vast beauty, and yet it was their task to protect it all.

He breathed in the cool air, and felt the warm rays of the sun at his back. The waterfall continued to pound the lake beneath him, and in the distance a flock of birds migrated south from the mountains.

His mind was snapped back to their lovemaking as Ria'torr cried out, her eyes closing as her orgasm built. He reached up and lightly stroked her green hair, his hand finding the knot on her ponytail. He pulled it loose, throwing the small strap of leather to the side, and her hair fell free. He had never seen her without her ponytail, and Ria'torr shook her head, allowing her hair to flow untied. It fell neatly either side of her head and neck, with some splayed across her back.

Mikael swept it over her shoulder, leaning forwards until his breath brushed across her neck as he thrust.

"You like my hair?" Ria'torr panted, her arms tense and her knuckles white from tightly gripping the stone wall.

"It's as gorgeous as the rest of you," Mikael replied as he kissed her neck.

Her delicate nose scrunching up with pleasure as his cock thrust in and out of her hot tunnel. "Is that... a good thing?"

"It is," Mikael breathed back, reaching forward to cup one of her generous breasts. He thumbed the nipple, and Ria'torr gasped, her gasp turning to a rapturous cry as he sucked the tip of her ear into his mouth. It was a trick he intended to use to the full.

"Oooohhh... fuck..." Ria'torr groaned. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..."

She threw her hips back at him with considerable force, her body gyrating with each collision. Her face was screwed up with rapture and her eyes flickered between open and closed at the ecstasy pulsing through her. Mikael enjoyed the sound of her moans, which grew louder and louder as the speed of their sex increased. The slapping of their loins and their twin groans wafted through the air, the sound complimenting the aroma of wildflowers that drifted from Ria'torr's loosened hair.

"I'm going... to... aaahh... come..." the stunning ranger said, her voice high, the proximity to her climax raising her tone by a pitch. Mikael's hips were a blur, and he moved forwards to rest his hands on the stone wall.

"Me too," he grunted, his balls churning. Ria'torr reached up and firmly grasped his forearms, her elbows still on the wall. She no longer seemed to be paying any attention to the scenery displayed before them, and neither was Mikael. Both were far too concerned with the pleasure the other was giving them, and Ria'torr cried out at the feeling.

"Aaaaaahhhh..." she cried. "fuuck... meeee... pleeaaaase... fuucckk... meeeeee..."

Mikael grunted and thrust harder and harder. He could feel his cock twitching as it neared release, and Ria'torr's pussy began to noticeably tighten. Her body became tense as she neared her orgasm, and she bit her lower lip so hard it started to turn white. Her cries reached a crescendo as her climax built.

"Sing for me," Mikael breathed, his orgasm imminent. "I want to hear you sing."

"Aaahhhh... fuucckk..." Ria'torr cried out. "Fuck... meee...AAAAAHHHHHH!"

She cried out in pure ecstasy as her orgasm detonated inside of her, a powerful scream of lust and release filling the air as she came. Mikael slammed into her one last time before his seed exploded from his cock, hot white cum coating the elven beauty's walls, and she squealed in absolute rapture.

Her body pulsated as her climax ripped through her, nature seeming insignificant as bliss took over her thoughts. Mikael, too, closed his eyes and allowed the feeling of total paradise to overcome him, his mind focused solely on Ria'torr before him and the feeling of his cock as it shot rope after rope of cum deep into her. Her pussy was tight around his member, shuddering with each and every wave of pleasure that seized her, quivering with delight.

At length, Mikael opened his eyes, becoming aware of his surroundings again. Of the natural beauty displayed before him and of the stunning elf who stood gulping in air, her naked form shaking as the result of a titanic climax. Her loose green hair trembled as her body shivered, her energy spent.

Mikael breathed out a loud, gratified sigh. Ria'torr twinkled with laughter. She turned her face to him, a huge grin plastered across her elven features, and winked. Her hand found her hair, bunching it back into a ponytail, before she picked up the strap of leather and retied it.

"Wow," Mikael grinned at her, his hands reaching forward and lightly stroking down the front of her body. She stepped forwards off the stool, placed her arms around him, and hugged him tightly.

"Wow indeed," she responded, her cheek pressed against his chest. "I'm not sure I'll ever forget that."

"Nor will I. It was spectacular," Mikael responded.

She looked up at him. "You remember earlier, when I spoke of one being able to enjoy the success of a task well done and take praise whilst still remaining humble?"

"Of course."

"Well don't become big-headed," Ria'torr beamed, a playful look on her face. "But that was probably the hardest I've come in my life."

"That's good to hear," Mikael smiled, leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"And I sang for you," Ria'torr grinned. "Just like you asked."

"You did. It's a song I hope to hear many, many more times."

Her grin became wider and more mischievous. "And I hope to sing it for you."

*****************************

It was empty when Mikael entered the Meeting Room. Clearly he was here before his Sisters, and he took his seat, reclining as he waited. They trickled in slowly, each looking as beautiful as the other, before lying comfortably on their own plush couches.

The room was silent, as was always the case before a message was delivered, and Mikael waited anxiously to hear of their next undertaking. He looked around, wondering which of them the Gods would use as a Speaker for their task.

It was Melissa who stood, smiling at the assembled group and lightly brushing down her toga. Mikael smiled back.

"Good evening," she said, curtseying slightly. "As I'm sure you've all guessed, the Gods are in need of us.

"There is trouble to our south, on the coast of the Sea of Shells. It seems as though pirate attacks have increased dramatically and the local navies are becoming too stretched; they will not be capable of fighting them off much longer. Too many years of infighting and outright war have left the coastal nations weak, and thus we are needed to defend them.

"But the Gods are wary, here. These pirate attacks are not normal, they feel, and something is amiss. There is a... wrongness in the area, and it is something that worries them. We should all be very careful."

With that, she sat slowly back down, a look of slight concern on her beautiful, soft face.

"It's been a while since I was on the coast," Kristine said after a moment of silence.

"Me too, though last time I was there I was not in as much danger," Mikael chuckled.

"I always wanted to be a pirate as a child," Lucinda said wistfully. "Of course, that was almost three hundred years ago, back before Black Theodore terrorised the seas and somewhat removed the romance."

Mikael shook his head wryly. To him, Black Theodore and his fleet of cutthroats were confined to history books, not something tangible or real. He was always amazed at his Sisters' real ages. They slowly stood.

Soon he was back in his room preparing his pack for the journey ahead. It had been a long time since he had heard the sea. He had always enjoyed the coast.

*****************************

They left the Sanctuary fairly soon afterwards, the necessary gear in their packs and their weapons at the ready. Mikael had originally wondered how they were to reach their destination in time, and had been informed that the only reasonable way was by ship.

"So we travel by boat?" Mikael asked once again, interrupting his Sisters' conversations.

Lucinda laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes! Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

"I just haven't been on a boat in many years," Mikael responded, grinning. "It'll be a fairly new experience to me."

"Well we have to. It's the only way to get where we're going, what with it being an island."

"And where exactly is this island we're going to?" Mikael posed, not entirely sure on the destination.

A grin spread across Lucinda's face. "Bloodcove."

"Bloodcove?" Mikael gasped. "We're going to Bloodcove?"

"Of course. What better place to find information on pirates?"

"We seriously cannot go anywhere other than Bloodcove?"

"No."

"You're absolutely sure of that?"

"Positive."

"Really?"

"Really."

A moment passed.

Mikael sighed. "Bugger."

"Scared?" laughed Ria'torr. "I never thought I'd see Mikael scared."

"I'm not scared," Mikael shot back. "Just... shocked. I was told horror stories about that place as a child. About Black Theodore and his pirate haven. I wasn't entirely sure that it actually existed anymore."

"Oh, it exists," said Kristine. "It definitely exists. And if you want something a little, perhaps... illegal, then that's where you go. It's still a pirate haven, after all."

"Well, where better to find out about these attacks, I suppose," Mikael said.

Kristine smiled. "Exactly. We'll be fine."

*****************************

The raucous festivities were well underway in Florville when the Cohort arrived. The annual celebration of spring was in full flow, and drunkenness prevailed. It was still daylight, yet music and liquor already hung thick in the unruly atmosphere, the air heady with the pervading scent of alcohol and sweat. Mikael had been pleased to see such revelry; it reminded him that all was not wrong in the world. These, after all, were the people he was tasked to protect, and he was glad to see them enjoying their lives.

He had been surprised, however, at the number of people in the town. It was not a large settlement; bigger perhaps than most others on this stretch of the coast, but not huge when compared to many of the cities that Mikael had visited. It was, however, the predominant port on this side of the Sea of Shells, and as such brought with it a certain level of populace and wealth. Even so, it seemed to be overflowing, the by-product of such a well-received festival. People travelled hundreds of miles to trade and take part in the famous event.

As such, the port was filled. Ships heaved in the docks, some loaded with people, others with cargo. There was virtually no free space; the usual give and take of the pier replaced by the near-permanent mooring of the festival ships. They did not want to leave; many had transported customers huge distances, and those same customers would be stranded were their transport to desert the wharf.

There were, however, a few ships coming and going in the busy period, some trade insistent on continuing as normal. Common sense dictated that some of these ships would be pirate ships, smuggling cargo, and more than one would have Bloodcove on its list of destinations. It was more frequented than people liked to think, Mikael came to realise. There would be numerous ships sailing there.

But the sea was a decidedly male business nevertheless, and Mikael had been a little concerned at their prospects of finding passage. Five women would either be turned down flat or seen as easy prey to rape and robbery. He did not worry about the latter, as anyone attempting to harm one of his Sisters would soon find themselves killed by the same helpless woman he'd tried to molest, but he definitely didn't want to be stranded at sea after the crew had all been slaughtered.

That was why they had decided to take passage on the Bounteous Mermaid. Despite its rather lurid name - and accompanying carved figurehead - it actually seemed a reputable ship. The captain had a good name among the townspeople, and after loosening the lips on some of the local tavern's patrons with a steady supply of alcohol, the Cohort had been able to ascertain that not only did he smuggle to Bloodcove but that he often took women on board with no harm.

The ship's captain, however, was none too pleased at the prospect of taking on six passengers when they had managed to find him by his ship. That was, of course, until Kristine dropped a heavy pouch of gold onto his lap. Mikael could understand his concern; it was not every day a group of six strangers approached your ship and asked for passage to Bloodcove. Especially not when your trip was supposed to be a secret. And especially especially not when those six strangers were five women and a man.

His only concerns had been those addressed by the gold. How the Cohort had found out he transported to Bloodcove had originally been a problem, but as with most men of the sea his questions were hushed by a large bag of money.

"Well this looks like it might do," he growled. "I can certainly see us doin' business."

Kristine smiled. "Then it is settled - we travel in the morning."

"One thing," he said, his eyes lowering. "I need to know your business. Not necessarily who you're going to see or what you entirely plan to do, but I do need to know the purpose of your visit.

"I might get asked these things, see, and I need to have an answer. Don't much fancy taking a swing from the harbour. Particularly not by the neck, if you get what I'm sayin'."

Kristine tossed another, smaller bag of coins into his lap. "We're travellers. Make something up if you need to."

"An' I have certain standards on this ship, too," he continued, cagily watching Kristine and Mikael. "I don't take folk who've murdered their loved ones, I don't take children and I don't take women forced into prostitution."

"That's very noble of you," Kristine said, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, not too noble," he grinned back, his wide smile revealing numerous blackened teeth. "I only said women forced into prostitution. There's plenty that come on my ship who've chosen their path themselves. Often they can pay their fare with ways other than money." He laughed.

"Well, I can assure you we're not whores," Kristine replied. "And you won't be enjoying our company."

"Oh, don't worry about that," he said. "I respect a person's boundaries. You paid me in solid gold and I'll let you keep to yourself, as long as none of you are being taken somewhere you don't want to go."

"I can promise you that we're all willing passengers here. No one is being taken against their will."

He eyed the group carefully, trying to gauge faces underneath the hoods that the Cohort always wore. His stare was met by six wide smiles.

"Get on then," he ordered, waving his hand at the ramp dismissively as he began to count his money. Kristine nodded at him, and the Cohort ascended.

*****************************

Their quarters on the ship were not much, a cramped room at the back containing six small bunks. Three beds on either side of the wall, one on top of the other, and no sheets or pillows. Mikael had expected this, but after growing used to the Sanctuary still found it a little saddening.

"Back to a lack of comfort," he sighed, staring at the bare mattresses.

Lucinda turned to him with a smile. "Now, Mikael, you lived as a traveller until you joined us. You can cope with a little austerity now and then."

"Of course, Sister. I just... enjoy softness."

Ria'torr giggled then as she climbed nimbly to the top bunk on the right-hand side. "You need to make sure you don't grow soft though. We need a warrior in the Cohort!"

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers