Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"I want to taste myself on you," she said as her hand wrapped around his cock, leisurely stroking its length. Mikael groaned as she caressed his member, her hand gliding up and down easily over his pussy-wet shaft. Then she leant forwards, her mouth parting slightly. She flicked her tongue along the underside and smiled wickedly at the even louder groan it brought from his lungs.

"I taste pretty good," she said, before sucking his head into her mouth entirely, her hand continuing to stroke his length as her tongue caressed his tip. Mikael moaned and placed a hand on her head, lightly playing with her golden hair as she once more moved to lick the underside of his shaft. When she had reached the base, she slowly climbed his cock, her tongue winding upwards until she reached the tip once more. There she would briefly suck his tip into her mouth before starting the pattern anew.

Mikael groaned and leaned backwards, placing both his hands on the counter as Kristine continued to suck him. She had slightly changed her technique and was now slowly taking his whole cock into her mouth. His tip would rub against the back of her throat and she would pull off, smiling, before continuing. Mikael was in ecstasy, and it seemed that Kristine was enjoying every second of it.

Gradually, she pumped his cock harder, and Mikael slowly moved his hips with the rhythm of her fist. He had forgotten how adept she was at giving head and as his orgasm neared Mikael's moans grew louder. Suddenly, Kristine stopped.

"Don't waste it," she grinned wickedly, letting go of Mikael's cock and standing up. He grinned, gently sweeping his hand down the curve of her back as he pulled her to him. She kissed him lightly on the lips before stepping away and facing the table, placing her palms flat on its surface. She smiled mischievously as she looked back at Mikael, arching her back and sticking her ass out. She wiggled it slightly and Mikael moved behind her, stroking her golden hair and smooth skin, enjoying the sight of her naked form curved before him.

He grabbed his cock and once again lined it up with her pussy, before placing a hand on her back and gently pushing inwards. Kristine moaned loudly and pressed backwards, her ass soon resting snugly against his pelvis.

He grabbed her hips and began to ease leisurely in and out of her depths, knowing that he had been so close to orgasm before that he had to start slowly if he wanted to last any longer. Kristine didn't seem to mind, though, and she moaned loudly at the feeling of his member as it slid gently back and forth inside of her. She rolled her own hips backwards with each thrust, meeting Mikael halfway as his cock gradually brought her closer to release.

Mikael stood up straight, his hands on her ass as he slowly fucked her. The paladin turned her head to look at him, smiling, her blue eyes glittering in the light. Mikael luxuriated in the feeling and took in the sight of the beautiful blonde before him.

Suddenly Kristine gasped, and her walls tightened slightly against his cock. It remained that way for a split second, her eyes shut, before relaxing again. She sighed, her tiny orgasm passed, and as he thrust she pushed back against him more forcefully.

She giggled, pushing her hips backwards, taking him in as far as he could go. "You make me come so easily."

"I try."

"You do more than try," she grinned, her cheeks flushed with excitement. A moan escaped her lips as his cock resumed its pace, her mind quickly focused back on their sex.

His hands roved over her ass as he replied, his hips still moving steadily. "Anything to help out a lady."

"You won't mind if I ask you to fuck me harder, then? I definitely want to come again, and you seem to so eager to help."

"But of course, ma'am," he nodded. The blonde laughed sweetly at his mock-humility, though she was soon moaning once more.

Within a few minutes, their pace had increased dramatically, Mikael responding to Kristine's demand. The paladin was thrusting her hips backwards fairly vigorously, matching his own passionate strokes, which were growing harder and faster. Mikael loved the girls here; they enjoyed sex just as much as he did.

He leaned forwards, placing his hands either side of Kristine's and pressing his body against her back, and his hips moved with far more vigour as he thrust into his Sister with some power. She was gasping more regularly now, her arms trembling with pleasure. She bent her elbows and leant forwards, her chest now pressed firmly against the table, her breasts tight against the surface. She stared straight ahead, her mouth slightly open as she panted, her eyes glazed with bliss.

Mikael stood up slightly and pulled his right hand away from the table, instead placing it on her back and leaning forwards again. He gently stroked her upper back and shoulder blades as his cock plunged in and out of her silken depths. Kristine was moaning louder and louder now as their lovemaking sped up, her orgasm building. Her breaths came in ragged gasps and she almost cried out with each one. Reaching forward with the hand that had been stroking her back, Mikael brushed her golden hair away from her neck, sweeping it over her other shoulder and leaving his hand there, using it for leverage as she slammed back to meet his every thrust.

Her angelic face was etched with passion, relaxed and yet energetic at the same time, lost in the feeling of rapture she was being offered. Mikael leaned forwards, his chest pressing against her smooth back, and started to breathe gently in her ear.

"Fu...u...uck..." Kristine managed to say, her voice broken by the orgasm building inside of her. "I'm so... fucking... close..."

"Come for me..." Mikael whispered in her ear, her moans and gasps so loud and ragged now they almost drowned out the sound of his pelvis slapping against her ass. Mikael grinned as a thought occurred to him.

Everyone in the Sanctuary must be able to hear us.

"I'm... ahhhh... going... to... fuck! I'm... going... to... ahhhh... come..." Kristine moaned, resting on her elbows and lifting her head slightly. Her breasts hung loose again, shaking with every thrust as her nipples grazed the countertop, increasing the sensation building inside of her. She took a tight grip of her golden hair as she crested her orgasm, her moans a constant sound as they grew louder and louder. Mikael's hips were a blur and his orgasm neared as Kristine's pussy began to tighten around his cock.

His pace was unsustainably quick, and he knew he would not last much longer. "Ahh, fuck, Kristine, I'm going to come!"

"Do it. Come... in... ahhh... come in... me..." was all she could say in between moans, powerful waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She was close now, throwing her hips back into Mikael as hard as she could, their sex not quite rough but definitely passionate.

"Ahhh... ahhh... fuuuck!" she cried out as her snatch continued to tighten. "By... the... Gods... FUUUUCCCKK!"

She screamed with ecstasy as her orgasm hit, her pussy clamping down on Mikael's cock so hard he could barely move it. Waves of pleasure shuddered through her, Mikael feeling her walls pulsing in time with each, and this drove him over the edge. He slammed into her and groaned aloud as he came, his spasming cock firing into her depths.

It was as if the thought of Mikael coming somehow further prolonged Kristine's colossal orgasm; her body visibly shook as it powered through her, her mind was lost in pleasure as his seed spilled into her. Mikael gripped her shoulder tightly as he fired rope after rope of sticky cum deep into her trembling snatch, gasping with the feeling. They rode their mutual orgasm out for a good while, the world around them unimportant in the face of such an earth-shattering climax.

At length, Mikael stopped coming and Kristine's pussy ceased its quivering. Her tunnel relaxed and her arms collapsed beneath her as she let out a huge sigh. For a moment they both remained still, gasping heavily in the aftermath of a monumental orgasm, before finally Kristine giggled.

"Fuck..." she whispered, catching her breath. "That was quite something."

"It was certainly memorable," Mikael agreed, withdrawing his cock. Kristine gasped at the feeling and turned her face to him. She was still slightly trembling. Mikael kissed the small of her back gently, and she moaned contentedly, before pushing herself up and turning to face him.

"It was more than memorable," she winked, reaching over to the bowl of food Mikael had originally been preparing and taking a slice of pear. She reached forwards and put it in Mikael's mouth before taking another piece and eating that herself. Her trim naked form was glistening with a sheen of sweat.

Mikael laughed breathlessly as Kristine moved away for another cup of water. He did not realise how thirsty he had become. "It was almost too hot for that."

"It's never too hot to fuck, Mikael! Shame on you," she replied, feigning anger. Mikael grinned, and moved to stand behind her.

"Shh," Kristine whispered, holding her finger aloft. "I hear something."

Mikael cocked his head to listen, and after a moment was able to detect the faint sound of moaning. It appeared that Mikael and Kristine were not the only members of the Cohort who had been entertaining lustful desires.

Sure enough, a few moments later an elven voice cried out in pleasure, the wonderful sound of Ria'torr's orgasm reaching the kitchen. Mikael and Kristine looked at one another, before doubling up laughing.

"Looks like we weren't the only two busy," Mikael chuckled.

"Apparently not," Kristine smiled back. "But that's hardly surprising."

Ria'torr's cry picked up again as Mikael responded with a laugh. "Can anyone here go a day without getting horny?"

"I don't think so," Kristine smiled, stepping forwards and placing the cup at Mikael's lips. He drank from it as she rested her head against his chest, her arm around his back. Mikael took the cup and pulled her closer. His sexual energy was spent, but he still enjoyed the feeling of the buxom blonde lovingly pressed against him. "Can you?"

He grinned.

****************************************

The Meeting Room was hot today. Mikael walked in, puffing out his cheeks, before he flopped onto the couch of the six arranged around the room that was his. As earlier, he was barely dressed, and he nodded in mischievous approval as his Sisters slowly entered, also wearing very light or little clothing. They laughed playfully at him as they sat down on the sofas.

Soon enough they had all entered the Meeting Room and Mikael waited patiently for one of his Sisters to stand. It was Lucinda who stood not long after, smiling at the assembled group, raising a hand to brush her obsidian hair from her face. She adjusted her shirt, which she had tied into a knot just below her bosom, allowing her taut stomach to be exposed in order to cool down. Mikael also couldn't help but notice with a salacious thrill the way it seemed to push up her already bounteous breasts.

"Good morning," she said, her emerald eyes glowing at her Sisters and Mikael. "It seems that the Gods are in need of us. As I'm sure you're all quite aware, it is hot. Unnaturally hot. We are not meant to feel changes of temperature like this in the Sanctuary and yet this heat is affecting us here. It is causing droughts and famine, woods are burning and wild animals are being driven to attack settlements out of desperation and fear. The world is beginning to panic but the Gods have identified the cause - the border with the Plane of Fire has grown weak."

Lucinda looked around, a serious look on her face. "Elementals are attempting to break through. It is they who are causing this imbalance in the natural order of things and it is us who must put it right. We are to travel to Scorch's Point, and there we can begin to tackle the problem."

She sat back down, glancing around the group with concern. Her solemn expression was matched by that of her Sisters.

"Scorch's Point?" Melissa asked. "Then this must be serious. Hopefully a guardian remains there."

"Scorch's Point? Guardian?" Mikael queried. He still did not always grasp the details in these calls.

"Surely you know Scorch's Point?" Kristine responded. "It is a well-known landmark, even to those outside of the Gods' service."

He nodded at her. "Yes, I know where it is. I passed through there many times on my travels; it sits on an important trade route. But I do not understand its significance in all this. It's merely a rocky outcrop, isn't it?"

"By the Gods, no," Kristine laughed back, though not maliciously. "It is much more than that, although I would not expect you to know that unless you had read it in one of our histories. Scorch's Point was the staging ground for the last great elemental attack on this world. It is a weak spot into the Plane of Fire and it is always one that they seek to exploit. That rocky outcrop is far more important than many people are aware."

"I see," Mikael said. "And this guardian?"

Melissa smiled pleasantly before answering. "The Gods do not leave their sacred places unattended. I'm sure you're aware that there are many other agents of the Gods. We are not alone in their service; there are others with power doing the Gods bidding."

"Of course. Like the priests and priestesses of the temples."

"Exactly. They are the most obvious of the Gods' workers, but there are more subtle agents in the world. Whilst none may be as important as we are, they all have a role to play."

"So who is this guardian?"

"They are not someone I have met before," the medic conceded. "I mentioned them only because I was hopeful of their presence, not because I knew them personally."

"But there will be one?" Mikael queried.

Kristine stood and moved towards the door. "Yes, there should be. We shall have to locate them when we arrive."

"And how will we know who they are?" Mikael asked, still asking questions even as his Sisters began to leave the room.

"We will know when the time comes," Kristine said, turning back to him. "But your questions can be answered on the way. Now, we must prepare to leave."

****************************************

It was not a long trek, Mikael knew, although he did not know exactly how far it was. What he did know was that Scorch's Point was a landmark he had passed many times before; one of the main roads linking the North to the Sea of Shells passed straight through it. As the son of a merchant, and later a travelling man, he had walked that road on numerous occasions.

He shifted the weight of his pack on his shoulders, drawing his cloak more tightly to him as evening slowly settled over the land. They had left the Sanctuary just after midday and had been travelling for a good few hours. Mikael and his Sisters preferred to travel on foot, their bodies fit and able, and unless something prevented them doing so then that was normally how they journeyed.

He looked around, enjoying the sights as dusk slowly dimmed the daylight. Tall hills that could almost be mountains stood proud on either side of their path and a babbling brook gently gurgled alongside them. Their route followed its length, and Mikael was grateful for being so near a source of water. He was an athletic man, but he did not enjoy long journeys where he could not regularly drink, especially when they were conducted in heat such as this.

Now was one such time, and he called to his Sisters as he turned from the path. They regarded him with a smile, and unhooked their own small pouches in order to fill them, too.

Lucinda moved next to him, dipping her pouch into the cool, clear water. It filled quickly and she took a long swig before speaking.

"I suppose if you're determined to drink I may as well join you," she said with a smile.

He shrugged. "It's good for you."

"I'm sure I'd be just fine though if I drank a little less. You do drink a lot of water!" She grinned, brushing a strand of her long black hair away from her emerald eyes. Most of it tumbled loosely down her back as she crouched next to him.

He turned at the sound of approaching laughter to see Melissa joining them. "Yes, because you'd expect me to heal you when you grew too dehydrated, Lucinda!"

"That may well be the case," the rogue winked back. "But it doesn't change my point."

Mikael chuckled and wiped his mouth as he stood again and stepped away from the stream. His thirst sated, he turned to rejoin his companions who remained on the path, Lucinda and Melissa following after they had filled their pouches one more time.

Kristine raised an eyebrow as he reached the rest of the group, regarding him with amusement. "Satisfied?"

"Yep," he smiled back, absently brushing the dirt from his leather leggings.

"No you're not," she grinned. "You're never satisfied."

Mikael laughed. "Says you! You'd have sex all day if your body could handle it."

The paladin put her hand on her waist and regarded him with a wry smile. Her blonde hair fell over one shoulder and her tight mithril armour did little to conceal her magnificent body.

"Ah, but that's a totally different scenario. And I do hope you're not comparing drinking water to fucking, Brother."

"They're not entirely dissimilar," Mikael remarked. "I enjoy both in abundance."

Her expression grew indignant at that, and she looked at him with something approaching surprising scorn. He was a little taken aback. "Mikael, please. One is vital for the body's wellbeing, something that must be done on a very regular basis or there would be dire consequences. The other is drinking water."

At that her lovely face broke into a broad grin, and he laughed.

"Surely you can see I'm right?" she giggled, her blue eyes sparkling.

A broad smile on his own face, he conceded.

"Good," she beamed, triumphant. "And with my victory, we must proceed."

The Cohort moved off again as evening grew later. They were not there yet.

****************************************

They reached Scorch's Point in the dead of night, the road totally empty in either direction. Stars liberally dotted the sky and the moon shone brightly over the mountainous landscape. Mikael was surprised by how light it actually was.

It allowed him to see the rocky outcrop in great detail and he looked upon it fondly. He had always had warm memories of this place; when he was a traveller something good always seemed to happen to him when passing Scorch's Point.

He now realised that it probably wasn't luck after all. Somewhere so rich in the Gods' presence would have affected him quite strongly and his incredible fortune may have been their doing, even if he did not realise it at the time. He had them to thank when, after his supplies had been spoiled and he had gone hungry for days, a passing nobleman had offered him a meal, and he could be grateful to them for - on a separate occasion - the appearance of the monk who healed his wounds when he had been attacked by bandits earlier in the day. But perhaps his favourite encounter had been his preventing of an attack on the caravan of a spice-seller travelling alone. She had offered him much-needed coin to guard her for the rest of the journey but also much-needed companionship late into that night and many others.

"Here we are," Lucinda announced, breaking his reverie. He regarded her with a smile, appreciating the fact that his Sisters were there now to offer him companionship whenever he or they required it. He did not have to depend on strangers and chance encounters any longer.

He smiled, gazing up at the outcrop. "It is as I remember it."

It was impressive to look at; large obsidian rocks jutting jaggedly into the sky. The meagre grass that lived in amongst the rocks was black and brittle, carrying the look of being freshly burned no matter the time of year. Where the hills around the Point were overgrown with long grasses and heather, the ground amongst the stones was sparse and rocky.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers