Adventures with Anne Ch. 01

Story Info
My first physical encounter with my long time lover.
903 words
3.74
14.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are true stories, or as true as my memory permits, of my sexual adventures with a very special lady Anne.

They go back a few years, and Anne and I have now lost contact. But she will always have a very special place in my heart.

If you are looking for quick, explicate wham-bam action you will be disappointed. This was slow and real.

Story One

When we first met we were both married to other people. I'll admit I was looking for pastures new, but Anne was in a very traditional frame of mind, one man - one woman for life. We both had children, and Anne's were old enough that she could go back to work, which is where we met. We got on well, and I noticed Anne enjoyed talking over coffee or lunch about the world outside the family and work. I think she held me slightly in awe as I had a degree, so she tended to treat what I said as authoritative. But she held her own strong views, and they were as interesting to me.

I suppose the change in our relationship came in the early summer. It was warm and Anne had changed from her jacket, blouse and skirt to a more relaxed summery dress. At the time I thought it was just a response to the warmer weather, but Anne later admitted to me that it was her decision to make me notice her more as a woman. It worked! I was already aware that Anne had a good figure, but her switch to summer wear brought her very pleasing cleavage to my attention. Especially when she 'innocently' leaned towards me over lunch. By the end of the week I had noticed her! Over the weekend I began to wonder if there might be more for the two of us to explore, and the following week I had the opportunity.

On Monday I found an e-mail telling me that I had to go on a training course that Wednesday. It was out of the office, and I was to attend with Anne. My, my! Just the two of us off for the day together. I had a car, and as Anne didn't drive, it was natural to offer her a lift to the venue. Which she was happy to accept. Wednesday morning Anne came over to my desk first thing to collect me and then we were out of the office together and away. We didn't have far to travel, but we were soon out into the countryside on a warm and balmy summer's morning.

The training was dismal, but lunch time we got to go to the local pub and I found myself sharing a small table with Anne as we had a Ploughman's to get us through the afternoon. We had been sat together in the morning and I had noticed that Anne had a new fragrance, Cloudberry? At lunch I asked her if I was right? She smiled and told me yes, she had wanted to try something new for a change. The table was small and our knees touched and got closer together as we ate. We had each had a glass of wine with our meal yet when I offered Anne a second glass she refused. She would rather go for a walk before the afternoon in a stuffy room. Would I like to accompany her?

A path from the pub lead down to a riverside walk, and we soon found ourselves alone and in the welcome shade of trees. I had noticed that Anne was walking very close to me but then she saw some ducklings paddling contentedly alongside the river bank. She ran forward and knelt down to look at them more closely. Then she looked back towards me, and smiled. In kneeling down her dress had closely covered her thighs and behind, so I was presented with a very attractive prospect! As I approached her she reached out her hand, took mine and drew me down beside her. Which is when I first kissed her. Gently our lips met, and then I drew my face away slightly. She leaned forward and kissed me in return, at the same time taking the opportunity to dart the tip of her tongue across my lips. I returned the compliment and our kiss became passionate and intense. She put her arms around me, and I caressed the gentle curves of her thighs. Still kissing we rose and pulled each other together, as I enjoyed her bosom against my chest she pressed herself against my grown erection. Almost breathless we broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

I suppose we kissed and cuddled for quite a while, time did stand still. Did we talk? Not much. But then we had to get back for the afternoon session, so walked hand in hand along the riverside. Then we talked. Anne admitted she had wanted to kiss me since we had first met, I was flattered. I asked her if she wanted to take things further, she wasn't sure but I saw she wouldn't need a lot of persuading. We agreed to have lunch again the following week, and with one final lingering kiss and close embrace we returned to the reality of a training afternoon.

And what happened after we had that lunch? You'll have to wait and see.