Adventures with Levynne

Story Info
Great things happen when you least expect it.
4.1k words
4.25
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

This is one of those things that never happen to people like me. One of those once in a lifetime things that everyone hopes for and dreams about, but in the reality of things never actually happens. Let me start out by saying this, my name is Rachel Taylor and I'm a doctor in New York City. I'm career driven, and until the last few months of my life, haven't really thought about a sex life at all. As a twenty-six year old first year surgical resident, there were a lot of things I had to fight for. Things don't come easy to those at the bottom of the pecking order, and I was trying to prove myself on the daily.

Anyhow, I started my morning with anticipation. I knew what was supposed to act out later that night, and I couldn't wait for it. My feet pounded against the ground as I ran around a corner. Central Park was the perfect place for running if tourists weren't crowding it. This early in the morning, however, no one was particularly interested in crowding the reservoir. Following my morning routine was key on days like this; running helped me keep the anticipation at bay. After my run, I made my way to the hospital I worked at, and went straight to the shower.

I yanked my hair out of the hair bow and let it free fall down my face. The stark blackness of it brought out the deep blue of my eyes, and that was one of the things I loved about my hair. As I walked to the shower, I shed my workout clothes on the floor, and adjusted the temperature before stepping in. The warm water felt luxurious as it flowed across my shoulders and down my back. The fleeting thought of masturbation crossed my mind, and I had to sternly remind myself that I was at work. Quickly, I washed my hair and body to get the sweat smell off of me, and stepped out.

Soon enough I was working, and all I could do was jitter. I saw patients with a clouded mind, and when the day finally ended, I rushed out of those doors faster than I ever had before. I was still in my scrubs, and was only vaguely aware that I needed to change before I got to where I was going. It really didn't matter, they both had an affinity for scrubs. I hopped on the train headed for Queens to meet my lovers. Soon enough, the train had stopped at the appropriate stop, and I stepped off onto the platform. Today, we decided we would role play on location for the first time. I walked down the street, admiring the buildings for the first time.

I had lived in New York for most of my life, but this area of Queens was one I had never been to before. Naturally, I was hyper-aware of everything. I reached into my bag for the slip of paper I had written the address down on, and proceeded down the street until I was standing in front of a rundown, abandoned school building. I double checked the address to make sure it was right, and much to my surprise, it was. I looked over my shoulder before walking in. The halls were littered with various waste, and for the thousandth time that day, I was digging into my scrub pocket for my bottle of hand sanitizer. I squirted a generous amount onto my hands and rubbed it in as I continued walking. Funny thing is, I had no idea where they would be inside here. All the instructions said was to meet them here. I liked the mystery behind it, it made all of this okay.

I walked by the first line of classrooms and there was no sign of them. I began to wonder if I had arrived a bit too early, or if they had decided not to show. But surely that wasn't the case, they had flown all the way from Los Angeles to meet me here. I got to the end of the hall, and walked into the stairwell. The stairs looked old and unreliable, but I walked up them anyways.

The couple I was meeting was named 'Levynne' in the public eye. Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna. They were a smoking hot couple and the story of how the three of us came to be is a crazy one. Basically I had happened to walk by a photo-shoot of hers and ran into Adam. A little coffee here, a little sex later, and all of a sudden they were an open couple and I was their dessert. Worked just fine for me. I reached the top of the staircase, and ventured onto the second floor of the school. The halls were dark and smelly just like they were on the bottom floor, except for up here it was a little cleaner. I scanned the classrooms as I passed them for any sight of Adam or Anne, but they were nowhere to be found.I began to get a little pissed off when I reached the end of the corridor without any luck. Dejectedly, I sighed and headed back for the stairs. Today must not be the day.

Something in me knew that this would happen one day. My interesting sex life would come to a halt right when I thought it was stable and I would get stood up like this. Not to mention I was horny. I passed back by the classrooms and made my way back down the stairs. When I opened the door to the first floor, I had a little hope in me that they had just been late, but I had no such luck as I walked back down the hall. I reached the door leading to the outside world and paused for a moment to look around. The building could have been gorgeous once, and probably had been. I could tell the walls had been deep blue, and the doors had probably been some form of grey or silver. The desks in the classrooms were nicer than what I had in high school, so I was led to believe that this had been a private school of some sort.

I sighed again, turned to the door and started to head out when a pair of arms wrapped around me, pinning my arms against my side leaving me unable to move. Fear shot through me like a knife. I tensed and tried to clear my head all at the same time. While taking a deep breath, I surveyed my surroundings and tried to think of a way out of this mess. Obviously struggling wasn't going to work, whoever had me had me firmly. My only option was to relax, somehow take this attacker by surprise so he would release me.

"You thought we wouldn't make it, didn't you?" Adam's voice came out silky smooth. Relieved, I relaxed fully in his arms, and looked down for the first time. The tell-tale tiger tattoo was stark against the skin of his right arm. He slid his hand up my stomach and cupped my breast. "Didn't you?" His voice was demanding an answer.

"Yes." My voice came out in a breathy whisper. Laughter rolled out of his mouth as he picked me up.

"We would never stand you up. You aren't wearing your outfit, thought we would mess with your head a little."

"Well it worked." I replied. He pressed his lips against the side of my face. His breath was hot; things low on my body started to tingle.

"You want to see Anne?" He began to walk towards one of the rooms. When I didn't immediately respond, he stopped and squeezed my side, "Well do you?"

"Uh-huh," I whispered, and reached for his hand. He continued walking, and sat me down in an unnaturally clean looking room. "Did you clean this?"

"Yes, do you think we would be doing this in a dirty room? Shame on you, Rachel." He laid me out across a desk.

"Wait," I put my hand on his chest, "Where's Anne?"

"She'll be here in a minute, just let me take care of you," He rubbed his face against mine, and kissed me.

In that moment, I didn't care where Anne was. Sure, she was my main lover out of the two of them, but Adam sure as hell knew how to bring it home. His tongue roamed my mouth as his hands roamed my body. He lifted me up to pull my scrub shirt off, and when he had successfully done so, I was lying on the desk almost completely exposed to him. He snapped my bra off and threw it on the floor along with my shirt. He abandoned my mouth and started kissing a smooth line down my face, my jaw, my neck. A cry escaped my throat as he sucked on that one spot just below my ear.

"Adam, please..." I moaned softly as his hands caressed my boobs and trailed down my stomach. He stopped just above my pant line, and started playing with the draw strings. I grunted, and arched my back to give him easier access. The strings came untied rather quickly after that, and he started tracing the line above the pants again. "Good god, Adam, please!"

Anticipation always killed me with this stuff, and Adam was the king of dragging things out. He glanced up at me, his face resting on my boobs and gave me a mischievous smile. He moved his hands further into my pants as he stared at my face, and teased my legs apart. Not that he had to tease much, it was just getting him to do the job. I felt his fingers graze the top of me, and I moaned again. His mouth had since taken residence on my boobs, his all time favorite body part of mine. His tongue was tracing delicate little circles around my nipples, his teeth gingerly nipping them. I dug my fingers into his shoulders, and planted one of my feet on the desk's chair and the other on the adjacent desk, and leaned into him. Much to my surprise, his fingers ventured inside of me. It was a very welcome move, but it had come entirely too early for Adam.

"Ahhh," I grunted as his fingers began to move in and out of me.

"You like that?" He whispered against my stomach.

"Yes," I answered, "Keep going."

He continued to plunge those magical fingers deep inside of me, and true to Adam's form, stopped just when things were about to get amazing. He smiled against my stomach, and lifted his hand out of my pants. Frustration filled me as he lifted his body up. He wouldn't stop there, would he? Again, he made a move that surprised me, and gently pulled my pants and underwear off. He settled down on his knees between my legs, and took me in his mouth.

"GOD!" I shouted as his tongue explored me. He looked up at me from between my legs, and his eyes were bright. I knew he enjoyed doing this as much as I enjoyed him doing it. As his tongue started flicking over my clit faster and faster, I dug my fingers into his hair and pulled his face against me. His fingers dug into my hips as he tried to stabilize me, but the dynamic wasn't working well. I continued to grind against him, until a warm heat started settling flowing through me. He saw it coming, and plunged his tongue inside me as I came. I released his head, and he stood up. Adam stretched himself over the length of my body, and kissed me thoroughly. I tasted myself on him, and once again I wondered where Anne was. The taste of me on his tongue made me crave her.

"Anne, where is she?" I asked, breathless.

"Here," A subtle Russian accent came from behind me, and I twisted my body to lay eyes on her. It was like I was seeing her for the first time in my life. Her long blonde hair flowed around her face, her green eyes were trained on me, that hard, beautiful body was covered by scant clothing. I tried to move off the desk, but Adam caught me.

"No, it's not time yet," Adam said sternly. I shot a look back at him, and he shied away. "I'm not done with you yet."

"You made me come, Adam." I replied very matter-of-factly. He just gave me a maddening smile. "Anne, please come here." I requested.

She stepped towards me, but stopped just short of my reach. "Adam still has clothes on." She said.

"Then lets take care of that." I replied, "Together."

She smiled and closed the gap between us. Adam had released me, and I sat up on the desk to meet her. Anne grabbed my shoulders and pulled me against her, and I reciprocated. I pulled her against me and kissed her neck softly, holding her tight. She tossed her head back, and I moved my hands slowly down her back. I lifted her shirt up over her head, and reached up to unhook her bra.

"Stop," she said, "We have to get Adam undressed before you get me."

I grunted and let her go. We both turned our attention to our left out man, and beckoned him over to us. He came over all too eagerly, his pants bulging at the seams before he got to us. I hadn't taken the time to notice whether or not he had been like this a moment ago, but right now it was the sexiest thing in the room. If there was one thing Adam knew how to use better than his tongue or fingers, it was his dick. I rested my hands on his bare chest, and squeezed his pecs. He let out a small grunt as I leaned forward and started licking his nipples. His hand pulled my face up against him, and his fingers laced through my hair. I all too willingly continued what I was doing, the hardness of his upper body felt too good under my tongue to stop.

Anne was working on his pants at the same time, and Adam was fighting her on it. It made sense, he was enjoying himself too much to let us shortchange him more than we had in the past. Finally she got his pants unbuttoned and down around his ankles. I reached my free hand down to grab him, but Anne was already a step ahead of me. He started to shake as her hand moved up and down his cock. I moved up from his chest, and kissed him. He pressed his mouth hard against mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth with an urgency I couldn't ignore. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kept him as tight against me as I could manage with Anne between us. Anne's free arm wrapped around my leg, and she began to pull me down. I let go of Adam, and let Anne finish pulling me to the floor. She had abandoned Adam's cock, and pulled me against her. Adam groaned in protest, and we just smiled at him.

"You don't want to lose that before you get to use it, Adam." She teased, "Sit back and enjoy the show."

She pulled my face against hers, and our lips collided. I explored her mouth without abandon. My tongue explored her thoroughly and didn't leave out much of anything. She reciprocated my kiss with as much, if not more, passion that I was giving her. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra to unveil her boobs. Anne was the only woman I'd ever slept with, and she'd probably remain the only one. Her boobs were my favorite. Her nipples were perfectly set on the perky pair, and every time I saw them I wanted them in my mouth, in my hands, against my own. This time was no different, and I left my place at her mouth to indulge myself in her. My hands roamed down her body, which was covered only by thin lacy panties, and stopped only to remove the underwear. Anne threw her head back as I traced the outline of those perky nipples with my tongue. Small sounds came out of her throat, and I looked up to see Adam watching us, his hand stroking his cock.

I moved my gaze back down to Anne, and slid my fingers over her pussy. I teased her clit and listened to her moan my name before finally delving into her. Her back arched violently, and I knew she wanted more than I was giving her.

"Rae, right there, right there!" She moaned as my fingers moved in and out of her. Her breathing sped up as I moved my fingers faster, and I removed them as I felt the beginnings of her orgasm.

"You can't come yet, Anne. I'm not done yet." I smiled at her, and then looked up to find Adam. He wasn't in my line of sight anymore, and I wasn't exactly worried about that. He would pop up when I least expected...

"OH GOD!" I screamed as Adam thrust himself into me. He gripped my hips tightly, and rammed his cock into me yet again, "Adam!"

My boobs bounced to his rhythm, and I relaxed myself for him. I had momentarily forgot about Anne, who was looking down her body at me. I smiled at her through my moans, and wrapped my arms around her hips, drawing her pussy against my face. Slowly I licked her, bringing short, choppy moans out of her mouth. I rocked myself up against Adam's dick as he thrust into me and freed one of my hands to plunge my fingers back into Anne. Her juices filled my mouth, and I lapped them up eagerly. She tasted as amazing as she looked, and her pussy wanted me. I felt her start to clamp down on my fingers. I increased the speed of my fingers, and focused my tongue on her clit. Her orgasm came hard and fast. She ground her pussy into my face, I licked her until she was done riding me.

She lay there, spent, and I flipped around to focus my attention on Adam. When I looked into his face, he was barely there. His cock drove into me over and over again, and he lifted me up to switch positions.

"I can't take you like this," He grunted. He stood up and propped me against the wall. I threw one of my legs over his shoulder and wrapped the other around his waist. He held onto my ass, and drove me home.

"ADAM!" I moaned as I came. Adam threw his head back, and grunted in approval as I continued to ride him. His free hand roamed my boobs, and worked its way up to my neck to pull me against him. He had me against his chest, and started to kiss me. I kissed him back frantically, and let my tongue roam inside his mouth. Abruptly, he pulled himself out of me, and dropped my legs to the floor.

"Down, I'm gonna come."

I dropped to my knees in front of him, and took him in my mouth. This was my second favorite part of this whole thing. Adam's dick filled my mouth the way no one had before. He was hard and throbbing, and I let him shove himself down my throat as he came.

"Good God!" He grunted. He eased up on trying to choke me, and just held me there as his cum flowed into my mouth. I waited until he pulled out of me, and Anne came over and pulled me against her. "Kiss me," She commanded. I did, and she drank part of him out of my mouth. Adam had fallen back into a desk as we kissed. I leaned away from her and rested against the desk directly behind me. I sat there, totally spent with no idea what to do. I was breathing hard, as were Adam and Anne.

"That was..." I trailed off, "Amazing."

Anne leaned up against me and nodded against my lap. "It was."

Her hand rested against my pussy, gently teasing me. It wasn't a serious tease, but it was enough to make me want her again. Her other arm reached around my back as she moved the desk out from behind me and laid me down again. I was totally ready for this, we always saved this for last. Her fingers explored me, and her mouth connected with mine. I knew Adam was watching, but he was too spent to participate. This part he liked to watch. Anne took my clit between her thumb and index finger and gently teased me. I moaned into her mouth and let her continue.

Soon enough, she was kissing her way down my body, her fingers having left me, and were joining her at my boobs. Her tongue traced them, and then she was right where I wanted her. Anne's tongue flicked across my clit quickly and efficiently. I hadn't felt anything like this before, even with her. She ate me until I came, riding her face and screaming her name. I kept her face pressed against me, and in that moment I wanted her again. That wasn't going to happen tonight, but it was a thought in the back of my mind. Anne freed herself from my grip and came to rest on my chest. I lifted my hand and placed it on her back. I traced circles across it, and pulled her tight against me.

Adam looked over at us like he didn't know what to say, which was almost always the case when we were together. He liked to watch and he liked to get involved sometimes, but mostly he just liked to sit back and enjoy the show.

"So how long before I see you two again?" I asked. Anne didn't move her head from my boobs, she just sat there and rubbed my side.

"Not long," She replied.

"Definitely not long," Adam agreed. I looked up at him and smiled.

These two were my life at the moment. I wasn't a part of their relationship, technically, but they made my life so much better every time I saw them. Anne tightened her grip on me, and nestled her head deeper in my chest.

"I'm so tired," She whispered.

"You guys are more than welcome to stay at my place," I said. They always stayed there, but I always made sure to invite them so they didn't have to ask. It was just the polite thing to do.

"Of course we're going to stay with you, Rachel," Adam replied, "Now you two get up and lets get dressed. If anyone catches us in here, we're fucked."

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12