Adventures with Levynne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

Anne sighed, and lifted herself off of me. I stood up after her, and we went on the mad hunt for our clothing. Anne threw me my scrub shirt and bra, and Adam had my pants. I found Adam's shirt and pants in the opposite corner of the room(when had we been over there?) and handed those to him. Anne's clothes were of course in a neat pile on the teacher's desk. We could always count on her to be the tidy one in our messy worlds. In a rush, we threw our clothes on, and headed out of the building. Before we left, though, Anne pulled me close to her and kissed me softly.

"Thank you for that, Rachel." She smiled against my lips.

"No problem, babe," I replied.

And that was my perfect little world. Adam and Anne never failed to bring pleasure into my life when I saw them now. We walked back to my apartment and had a great night together, in one big puppy pile on my bed. Just keeping each other warm, nothing else, really. I always hated the day after when I had to say goodbye to them, wondering how many times in the next six months I was going to get to see them. If I was going to see them at all. It was the mystery that kept me coming back for more, and the promise of a good time that would make me stay. I just hoped this didn't end.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12