Adventures with Patsy

Story Info
How we get together and start to play.
2.4k words
4.13
28.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how I met, courted and married my soulmate. It has a lot of gratuitous sex in it because we had a lot of gratuitous sex. If you want graphic descriptions of animalistic sex, well you might find some. You will have to read the whole story to get the best out of this work.

We met in the early eighties, I had just gone through a divorce and was single and looking, Patsy was married but unhappy. There was an immediate attraction. It started when I walked into a pool hall in a small Canadian town. I was there on business which required me to visit this particular pool hall on a regular basis. I noticed a new girl at the reception counter; I asked the owner of the business about her and learned it was her first day.

I was smitten, she was a very attractive brunette with a lovely smile and when I got a little closer I noticed a fine figure well presented in a short black skirt and a tight fitting t-shirt. We chatted for a while, she told me she had lived in this small town for nine years, hated it, husband worked at the mill, an evening out was a night at the Legion. I asked "what do you for fun," she responded, "we get out of town."

Over the next few months, whenever I went back to the pool hall, she was always on duty. I had difficulty keeping my eyes on my work. Eventually she told me she was leaving her husband and moving to Victoria. I told her I had friends there that may be able to give her a job. Later she called me and asked me to set it up as she was ready to move.

Part of my business would take me to Victoria once a week so I would meet her; sometimes we would go for lunch. One time I had a function to go to, my friend was celebrating the 25th anniversary of his DJ business and he had a large party. He needed staff to help with the guests so I arranged for Patsy to work there.

After a riotous night of drinking and dancing I was not really fit to drive the 90 miles home so I was thinking of getting a hotel room. Patsy offered to let me stay at her place so off we went. She lived in an apartment not far away and although it was small it was nicely decorated.

Patsy offered me a glass of wine and we sat close together on the love seat as it was the only seating available. I made my move, running my hand up her arm and around her shoulder, I leaned in and gently kissed her generous lips, her kiss was nectar, suitably encouraged I ran my hands over her back and down to her hips, her skirt had a center split and I saw what I thought were stockings, I asked her if they were and she hiked the skirt up a little higher and proved me right. I mentioned that I really was a fan of lingerie and particularly stockings and garter belts. I inherited my interest from my English ancestry. Terribly sexy.!

By the time I got her skirt and blouse off, I discovered a very fine teddy that emphasized her voluptuous figure and showed off the stockings really well. She said, let's take this somewhere more comfortable.

Her bedroom was basic but comfortable with a large mattress on the floor. We settled in for a long night of slow, sweet lovemaking. I found her very receptive to cunnilingus, which is probably my foremost passion. Patsy was very vocal and showed her appreciation of the intense pleasure I was able to give her. I have found that the more appreciation I hear the more it turns me on. I just hoped the paper thin walls of the apartment did not cause too much disturbance with the neighbors. I took my time to discover that wonderful body, every crevice; every erogenous zone was explored with my fingers and tongue. The taste, the erotic smells, the sensual responses and noises were a huge turn on and it seemed I could last forever, even though I had several orgasms I was able to recover quickly. I was in love, it was not just a sexual attraction, our bodies worked in unison and we seemed to find just that extra movement or touch that took the pleasure to a new level.

The next day I left to go home, we arranged to meet the following week. Unfortunately one of the disadvantages of my business was I was traveling across the Province on business for the rest of the week, which actually repeated each week, so it was on a Monday that I returned to Victoria and Patsy. Coincidentally the assistant that usually travelled with me on my travels decided to quit. When Patsy and I met for lunch I mentioned that I would have to hire a new assist, she immediately applied for the job, so it was that from thereon we were together from Monday to Friday each week

My business entailed traveling from town to town with overnight stays each night which sometimes were in hotels sometimes in friends homes. Usually we would do the business and then party with our friends we were doing business with. We both travelled with plenty of clothes and early on I discovered that Patsy had a greatest collection of lingerie of any woman I had ever known. She always wore sexy underwear, either bra and panties or a teddy. Knowing what she was wearing under her business clothes was a real turn on for me and I knew that Patsy love to show just a hint of her sexy underwear by leaving the odd button undone or leaning over and allowing a generous view of her cleavage.

One night we were partying with some friends and we ended up at my friend Rods apartment where were staying overnight. We were sitting around and drinking a bottle of wine and chatting about things in general. Rod was very focused on Patsy's cleavage and when he was distracted by pouring us more wine I casually leaned over and undid a further button on Patsy's shirt, she gave me a smile and made sure the shirt was open and showing as much as she could. I noticed Rod do a double take, looked at me and back to the view.

Patsy decided to go to the bathroom and I suspected that the excitement was over for tonight. When Patsy returned she sat next to me and I was surprised that I could not see her bra any more, I asked Rod to get us some more wine and while he was gone I checked and discovered she had removed her bra. I undid another button while I was checking which made it very plain she was not wearing a bra any more. Patsy was flushed and excited from the attention she was getting from us and loved the attention. By this time there was no pretense that Rod and I were anything but totally focused on Patsy's now deep cleavage, so I went for it, reaching forward I fumbled with first the next button and meeting no resistance undid the next one, I stroked the skin on her upper side of her breasts and she sighed and sat up, I pulled one side of her shirt to one side and exposed her breast, gently touching her nipple, which grew to be erect and engorged, Rod was sitting quietly watching what I was doing. Patsy pulled the other side of her shirt aside and proudly displayed her magnificent breasts for us to see.

While I was playing one nipple Rod reached over and tweeked the other, Pasty moaned and leaned back, we both simultaneously leaned forward and took a nipple into our mouths and started to suckle, the moaning increased, her hands were encouraging us with tugs on our clothes and running her fingers through our hair. I slid my hand under her short skirt, and found that she had also removed her panties as well, taking into consideration her planning being an indication of what she wanted, I pushed her skirt up around her waist. Rod was stroking one leg, I the other, gradually moving up, I won the race and found a very wet pussy welcoming my probing fingers. Patsy's response was to be more urgent in accessing first my fly and releasing my cock and then further concentration on Rod's pants, with some struggle and a lot of assistance from Rod she eventually pulled his cock form his pants, not surprising Rod's cock is in proportion to his size, he is 6'6" tall and his cock appeared to be at least 9" and quite thick.

"Please fuck me now," Patsy panted, "I need a cock in me now," I raised one leg up moved in and slid my cock into her very wet pussy, she was pulling at Rod's cock and taking the hint he moved up to put his cock close to her face. I could see the lust in her eyes as she lowered her mouth over the head of his cock. At the same time I felt the pulsing and throbbing of the muscles in her pussy close around my cock, it was incredible, I started to pump, very aroused at the sight of Rods cock being sucked very aggressively by Patsy. She was very vocal, moaning and squealing with pleasure. I asked her if she was enjoying the attention, if she liked having two cocks to play with, if she liked having two guys making love to her at the same time. She raised her head from Rod's cock looked me in the eye and said, "I absolutely fucking love it, and it is so hot,"

While she is still making eye contact with me she returns to sucking on Rod's cock and I felt a swelling in my cock, holding the eye contact I started pumping harder and faster, the sheer eroticism of the moment created a momentum that built to a climax, my orgasm grew with the passion of the moment and as we gazed at each other Patsy became more agitated and said, "yes, come with me baby, please come with me," her pussy was gripping on my cock, she was deep throating Rod's cock and moaning, as our mutual orgasm built to a tremendous quivering climax, both of left drained and shaking with emotion.

After we had recovered I suggested that Rod lay on his back, Patsy climbed on his lap with her back to and slowly lowered her pussy down onto Rod's Cock, she inched it into her pussy and eased it inch by inch into her. She sat up and gradually eased the whole length of his cock into her, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, slowly thrusting against him she was babbling away about how good it was to feel his cock filling her up and how much she liked having two men pleasuring her. I moved in front of her and started stroking her face running my hands up and down her neck, breasts and tummy, she leaned back to let me watch her rise and fall onto his cock, I reached down and touched her clit, her shuddered and moaned, I knelt down between her legs and kissed her tummy, working lower until my tongue made contact with her clit while Rods cock was sliding into her pussy. Patsy started to pant and said "that feels so good" God, I love it so much, It feels so good, Lick me, fuck me," with that came another shuddering orgasm that seemed to go on for a long time, I felt her hands gripping my hair and pulling my face onto her pussy so my tongue was rubbing against her pussy as it pulsed to her shuddering climax.

When she came down from her orgasm Patsy stood up from Rods lap and was stroking his still very hard cock, turning around she climbed back on this time facing him and once again slid down onto his cock, she is very aroused and excited as she rode him.

She was telling me that he was filling her with his large cock, and how good it felt, I was leaning forward kissing her neck, nibbling her ear which is something I knew turned on tremendously. I ran my hands down her back, dragging my finger nails over her skin, she leaned forward to allow Rod to take her nipple into his mouth. I fingers slid down between the cheeks of her ass, she moaned as though she was encouraging me to continue, I slipped my fingers forward and felt how wet her pussy was, using their mutual juices as a lubricant I slipped a finger into her ass. "Yes, Yes, Yes, please please."

I got behind her and with my now resurrected hard cock I probed the back door with the head of my cock, sliding the head into her ass she raised her ass up to provide me better access. I pushed a little more, she reached back and pulled on my hip so I pushed harder, she was now moaning and whimpering with pleasure, she kept repeating over and over, "fuck me both of you" Rod and I managed to get a rhythm going which I could feel his hard cock moving alongside mine, Patsy started to babble again about how good it was to have two cocks in her and how much she loved feeling so full.

We pounded away for a long time, slowing down occasionally when Patsy seemed to getting close to losing it, gradually I felt my orgasm building to a peak, Patsy seemed to sense my being close to coming, she said "I am coming, come with me, coming and coming, Rod seemed to pick upon it and we all rose to the most tremendous climax with both of us men grunting and Patsy almost screaming and then collapsing into a coma like daze.

We all lay around reviving with some more wine, Patsy loved to be naked and exposed to us and was going on and on about how much she enjoyed having a threesome and being the center of attention.