Adventures with Vix

Story Info
She goes out for a night with Master.
2.7k words
4.04
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vix got ready for her night out with Master. She didn't know what exactly was going to happen that evening, just that they were going out to a local hang out for those in the alternative lifestyle. She dressed carefully, wearing a black lace thong, lacy bra and stockings. She finished off the outfit with a short skirt and low cut top, adding a pair of strappy high heels. She looked at herself in the mirror, caught sight of the clock and quickly grabbed her keys. He had told her to be there by 10 pm and to not be late.

Thirty minutes later she walked into the club. There were quite a few people there and through the dim light she spotted him sitting across the room. As she walked across the club and she caught his eye, he smiled his approval at her. She greeted him with a kiss as she took a seat in the booth next to him. She looked around and saw that the club was fairly full; many people were on the dance floor.

She realized that she was thirsty and she rose and made her way to the bar, she knew His eyes were on her as she walked and she measured her steps carefully, her hips swaying softly from side to side. Once she got her drink she made her way back to the booth, and sat down. She hadn't been sitting there long when a man walked up to them and asked her to dance. She felt Masters hand come up to her neck and squeeze it, it was their silent signal that she was too accept.

She rose and she followed the man to the dance floor, as they started to dance the song changed from a fast temp to a slow dance, the man looked at her as if to say "Sorry about that", then took her in his arms and they began to dance. They exchanged small talk, introducing themselves. His name was John, in town on business but not really knowing anyone. She noticed as they dance his eyes kept straying to her cleavage. Before she knew it the song was over and he was escorting her back to the table. As he thanked her for the dance, Master invited him to join them as he slide over in the booth. Vix moved in beside him and John sat on her other side. The two men introduced themselves. As they talked Vix sipped her wine.

John said this was his last night in town as he was flying home tomorrow, but that it had been a good trip. Master offered to buy a round of drinks for John then told Vix to go to the bar and get them. John offered to go get them, Master quietly said "Vix will get them". Vix nodded and took the money before her and as John stood up, she moved out of the booth. As she did so her skirt rose higher on her thighs, exposing more skin. This did not go unnoticed by John. When she stood her skirt was shorter than before, she carefully pulled the hem down some and walked to the bar. She knew both men's eyes were on her. When she returned they were both in conversation, she set the drinks on the table and as she slid into the booth, she felt John's hand run against her hip. They sat there for awhile, watching the rest of the patrons, talking amongst themselves. Soon another slow song came on and again John asked her to dance. When they reached the dance floor she felt his hand brush across one of her breasts as he took her into his arms. Their bodies moved together slowly and she felt his hands come down to her ass and rest there. The beat of the music changed to a funky beat and she started to move away. John laughed and said "lets give it a shot". Vix laughed and said why not? As she moved to the music, her hips moved in rhythm, she moved in front of John and brought her hands up around his neck, his arms circled her waist and they began to dance in unison. She looked across the floor at Master, he was watching intently, he caught her eye and nodded. The beat became more intense and Vix pressed her ass back against John. She brought her arms down and placed her hands on Johns. The dance floor had gotten crowded and she brought his hands up towards her breasts. As she did so she bent over slightly pressing herself back into him and slowly ground her hips. She felt the lower part of his body push into hers and she felt stirrings in his cock. They danced until the song ended. When the song ended as they walked back to the booth, Johns arm on her waist, he reached down and squeezed her ass then whispered in her ear, "Too bad you are with your boyfriend." Vix smiled to herself.

When they sat back down she was careful to make sure her skirt rode up again. They all talked some more, drank some more. Suddenly Master took her hand in his and brought it under the table to his crotch rubbing the palm up and down against him. John saw the movement and laughed, "Hey no fair man."

"Vix, give John a treat" Master said.

She took her other hand and placed it on John's crotch, her fingers slowly beginning to rub against the material. There was a deep intake of breath from John as she pushed his hips forward in the booth. As she continued to stroke him, she felt Johns hand come to the top of her thigh then move slowly inward. She parted her legs more. Masters hand released her fingers that were stroking him and he moved them to her crotch, pushing her panties aside. He knew her cunt was wet and he rubbed his fingers against her then brought them up to his nose and inhaled, then licked his fingers. He nodded at John. John's fingers brushed against her cunt and she gasped. He found her slit and slid two fingers into her. He looked at Master and said "You are one lucky man" as his fingers began to slowly pump her pussy. Vix groaned as Master smiled and brought his fingers back to her cunt and he too began to finger her. Her cunt tightened around the fingers in her. Under her fingers she felt John's very hard cock. She licked her lips.

John looked at her Master and said, "Damn she's hot". Master flicked his thumb over her clit. She moaned. Master grinned, "Oh she's hot all right, but should we let her cum right here?" John thought for a second, and then slowly removed his fingers from her pussy. "I do have a room downstairs, how about moving the party down there?" He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked off her juices "Mmm, she has a sweet pussy too." Master smiled and said, "Lets move the party."

They left the club and made their way to the elevator. As the doors closed around them. Master grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her deeply then growled into her ear "My fuck toy is going to please me tonight isn't she?" Vix nodded her head and said "Yes Master."

John led the way to his room and as he unlocked the door and turned on the light, he propelled her into the room. The door was securely locked behind them and she felt her self pushed to her knees, "Suck me whore", her Master said as he unzipped his pants and took his cock out. Vix licked her lips and brought her mouth to his cock and began to suck him. His fingers wrapped in her hair and he pulled her head back as he began to feed her his cock. She moaned deeply. He looked over at John who had sat down on the edge of the bed. Master pulled his dick out and pushed her towards John. Vix crawled over towards him. "She gives great head John."

John smiled and unzipped his pants, he reached into his briefs and brought out a semi hard cock. "Lets see, come suck me." Vix crawled over and took his cock in her hands and brough her lips to the head, then slowly loved them down his cock. John groaned and leaned back on his elbows. As her mouth moved up and down she felt his cock grow harder and harder and she moaned. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Master sit down in the chair and he watched her. John's cock felt very good in her mouth and she sucked him slowly. He moaned "Damn she is good." Master smiled, "it gets better". He stood up and pulled her head off the other mans dick. He Pulled her up and he kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss … "Get out of that skirt and top bitch and go in the bathroom, you know what you need to do."

Vix went in the bathroom and removed her outer clothing. She heard Master ask John, "you ever have a gum job?" John said no. Vix left the bathroom in nothing but her thong. John was laid on the bed, slowly stroking his dick. She moved to him and opened her mouth, having removed her teeth and she closed her lips on his dick. As she did so Johns eyes grew wide and he said "Oh my God!" She continued to suck on him and his hips were pushing against her mouth. She felt Master come up behind her and tug on her thong, as if he was fucking her, her hips rocked back and forth. He slapped her ass slightly. She moaned in pleasure. "The bitch is ready to fuck, he said. Master pulled her off Johns cock. "Gee so am I", quipped John.

Vix crawled up on the bed on all fours. "Damn a woman who likes doggy huh?" John said. She looked back at John, "A woman who loves to fuck, she said. Master moved to the head of the bed and John came behind her. He rubbed his dick up and down her wet slit, and then slowly pushed himself in. Vix moaned, Johns dick was about 7' long and really thick. "Oh man she is so wet!" John groaned. Vix looked into her Masters eyes as John began to slowly fuck her. John placed his hands on her hips … "Mmmm oh you are a lucky man" as his cock plunged into her. Vix groaned and tightened her cunt around him. "Oh yeah baby, that's it, squeeze my dick". Master was stroking his dick slowly. Her cunt got wetter and wetter as she got fucked. "Man I could fuck this all night long", John said. His hands moved from her hips to her shoulders, one hand reached up and grabbed the back of her head pulling it up. Master rose to his knees and pushed his dick into her mouth. Masters hand replaced Johns on her head, and he pushed himself deeper into her mouth. The sounds of Johns cock moving in and out of her pussy filled the room. Her moans were muffled by Masters dick as he whispered to her "ahhh you cocksucking bitch,. nasty whore … fuck toy…"

As she heard those words her hips rocked back and forth against John. His fingers were digging into her hips. "She's nasty John, spank that slutty ass". John began to slap her ass cheeks … she groaned loudly. John continued to slap her… "she likes this I see", he pulled his dick out and she whimpered. "You want more bitch?" he said as his hand came down again. She nodded her head and he slammed his cock into her. Master pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Tell him what you want!" he demanded. "Fuck me" she said. Master pushed her head into the mattress, he moved off the bed. He motioned to John and John took his dick out and moved to the head of the bed. Master took his place and rammed his dick into her pussy. She moaned deeply… "Yeah I think we will fuck this whore all night John, use all her holes, her cunt, her ass, her mouth. Fill these holes with cum till it's dripping off of her, she's nothing but a fuck toy for our pleasure. And when she gets tired I am gonna beat her ass till she is begging to be fucked some more. With that, Master began to spank her again … "Come on whore, fuck me, gonna get that cunt all wet and sloppy. Come on my dick bitch, play with that slutty clit of yours."

Vix reached down and began to rub at her hard nub. Her cunt closing and relaxing against the cock in her. John watched , stroking his dick. She came almost instantly. Master groaned as he felt his cock bathed with her juices. He pulled out of her and rolled her over, then pushed her onto her side. He pushed one leg into the air … "come on John, give her some more".

John positioned himself so they were scissor style and he pushed his cock in. He began to fuck her steadily. Her tits bounced with each thrust, Master reached down and mauled at her tits, kneading them, twisting at the nipples. John reached up and grabbed a tit for leverage. Master leered at him… "Ever seen a whore gush John?" John said no. "This one does, here's what ya do. Take your cock out and rub it against her pussy, hard and fast, then take one hand and rub it with your knuckles". John did as he was told. Before long Vix's cunt was spraying juices everywhere, her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body quivered, John rammed his cock in deep. His balls slapped against her. His cock glistened as it moved in and out.

Master shoved his dick into her mouth, she sucked at him hungrily as he fucked her mouth hard. "You fucking bitch, he moaned, make her cum like that again John". John once again began to rub his dick and then knuckles against her.. again she squirted, Master dick poked deep in her mouth, gagging her. She felt her juices pooling around her ass. John rammed his dick in again and again. Master pulled out of her mouth, he didn't want to cum just yet.

"On your knees slut!" he commanded

Vix scrambled to her knees. "What do you want Bitch?, he asked"

Vix felt as if she was on fire, she yelled out "My ass fucked! Please!!"

John got up on his knees behind her and grinned. He places his cockhead against her ass.. "You got it woman!" he said as he shoved his cock into her tight hole. As he fucked her she fucked him back harder… "Oh gawd…. Yes, she groaned, fuck my ass, harder…."

John began to move his hips faster and harder. Her ass was so tight around him. He began to slap at her ass .. "Fucking whore! , he said…. Take it!! Suddenly he yelled …"Can't hold it gonna fill this ass with my cum!" With one slam he yelped as his cock shot creamy cum into her ass.. Vix moaned in pleasure. John gave several more thrusts as his cum pumped into her. He pulled his dick out and his creamy cum dripped out of her asshole. As he moved away Master mounted her. "Now its my turn fucking whore", he groaned. Vix reached down between her legs and she began to rub herself. Master reached up and grabbed the sides of her head "Cum again whore baby.. Vix buried her head in the mattress as she felt her cum starting again., as she did Master shoved into her deep… "And heres my cum baby!", as he squirted into her ass. He collapsed against her as his cock spurted his cum. He stayed there until he was soft again.

When he pulled out he laid against her and kissed her deeply, gathering her into his arms. "You did good my bitch."

John laid against her and both men cradled her for awhile… Then Master whispered into her ear … "Prepare for Round 2 slut he said as he glanced over at John…

John's cock was rising again ….