Adventures with Wes

Story Info
Gay man to man.
1k words
3.33
19.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late that first day Wes arrived. "Man, I've had a LONG day," he said to Richard. "I need to hit the sack."

"Yeah, me too, I guess. I'll lay and read a while, if you don't mind."

"Oh I can just sleep here on the couch, Richard. You can have your bed to yourself."

"Oh no, my friend. I want to sleep with you. You are welcome in my bed ANYTIME!"

"Okay then," he agreed. "I'm exhausted." Richard turned off the TV and Wes followed him to the bedroom. Just that morning, Richard had made up the bed with fresh sheets and cover. He had put Wes' bag on the foot of the bed while he was in the bathroom earlier. The big man opened it and got out pajamas then closed the bag and set it on the floor. Richard quickly undressed to the flesh and drew back the covers and adjusted two of the four pillows so he could prop himself up to read for a while.

"Uh ..., it doesn't look like you subscribe to pajamas. Do you want me to sleep in the nude with you?"

"OHHH YES, Wes. I certainly do. I want to cuddle up against your nice body and wake up with a hard on between the backs of your thighs in the morning.

"Wow, that sounds hot. I may not be able to go right to sleep tonight, after all." They both giggled over that, and Wes stripped down completely and settled himself onto the bed. He layed on his back at first and Richard leaned over to him to kiss him good night. It may have been his imagination but Wes thought he could still taste the leftover flavor of cum in Richard's mouth. "Ohhh, Richard, that felt SO nice. Thank you. I'll sleep well tonight."

"Goodnight, Wes."

"Goodnight," the man said turning over onto his left side and within the first minute he was breathing slowly and deeply. Richard read until nearly midnight then turned off the light, turned onto his left side as well, and scooted up to spoon with Wes' big body. Wes moaned something in his sleep as he pressed himself back against Richard.

As he wished, Richard woke up with his cock rigid and pressed between the backs of Wes' thighs, HIGH up between the big, chubby thighs. "Are you awake?" he whispered.

"Yessss, and that feels WONDERFUL, Richard." Putting his right arm over the large man, Richard fondled and felt over the man's chest and his fatty boobies and nice thick man nipples. He pressed himself slowly, rhythmically, against Wes, working the now slippery wet head of his penis up between the man's buttocks. "Ohhh yesss, that feels NICE, Richard," Wes exhaled as he got into a rhythm with Richard's wriggling against him.

"Ohhh man, I could cum, just like this!" Richard told him.

"I'd be very pleased if you used me to cum, Richard. You can sort of fuck me. It feels reallllly good."

"Yes it does." Richard continued to hump Wes from the back while Wes reached down between his legs and pressed his cock back over his ball sack and was rubbing the head of it against Richard's. His fingers felt the two of them together and continued to fondle the heads of their cocks together. Both of them were wet and gaaaawd, it was feeling goooood. As Richard slowly pumped back and forth, actually barely moving, rubbing their cocks together, Wes was masturbating them both, using their combined precum to make it so much better.

"Ahhhhh, man, this feels SOOOO GOOOOD, " Richard said. "MMmmm, I like this."

"So do I, Richard," Wes told his friend. "Ohhh yeah, fuck my balls. Rub between my butt cheeks, Richard. It feels ... uhhhmmm, gooooood. Fuck me, baby," he encouraged Richard. "AHHHhhh yesss, fuck my backside. You know I'm going to want you inside me there, one of these times."

"Ohhh yessss, Wes. I'd love to fuck inside your butt. But not yet. Oh man ... ohhh Wes, I'm gonna cum ... OHHH ... OH YEAHHH ..." Wes worked their two cocks together. He was going to cum too. He pressed back ... Back ... Back against Richard's undulating hips. He worked their cocks together, keeping the heads wet and pressed against one another until he felt Richard's cock throb decidedly and begin to spurt onto his fingers and the head of his own cock. He rubbed and wiped and swirled the throbbing ejaculating fluid onto his cock and he too began to shoot his load of cum into the mix. Richard hugged the man closely, embracing him until the climactic sensations ceased and they relaxed in a long cuddle.

After a time, they may even have dosed back off for a few minutes, Wes asked Richard, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I am. I was thinking what to have for breakfast. I HAVE just everything ... ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cereal, pancakes and syrups ... your choice."

"I'll help, after I get wiped up and take a shower."

"Uhhh, you can even skip the shower. I just LOVE the way your body and its private most parts smell, Wes. I'd like to have YOU for dessert after breakfast.

"Damn, you are a horny man, aren't you?"

"Well it's been a year since I've had sex."

"I understand, Richard. We'll definitely have to get you up to speed here." Then Wes reached down over the side of the bed for his under shorts and asked, "Could I get you to wipe me up down there?" He handed his pants to Richard and raised his left leg and thigh, knee up in front of him. Richard took the man's underpants and carefully wiped up the watered down cum from his balls and thighs and drew them back between his butt cheeks and across his anus. He raised them to his face, to his nose and mouth so smell the brownie smear that came from between the big man's bottom cheeks. He sniffed at Wes' little dirty smell and thoroughly enjoyed it, hoping for even more naughty, nasty fun later.