Adventurous Little Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

"Oh yes! Like Meatloaf said himself...you took the words right outa my mouth."

She mocks him with a quick peck on the end of his nose. "I have a recollection sir that on my 18th celebration you wanted to do something that I might like. Hmm? They laugh spontaneously and Katie leaves the keys to the BMW on the coffee table as Zach holds out his arm and she takes it like a bridal daughter being walked to the altar by her father as they head up the staircase to the master bedroom.

He picks her up and sits her in his lap facing him on a big velvet bedroom chair to firstly lick all over her lacquered big puffy nipples before he puts his mouth over them entirely.

Katie likes the way he suckles her going from one elongated mound to the other back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth - his slippery tongue sliding across and over and around the upraised knobs and his teeth gently tugging on her erect nipples until he can feel her getting more aggressive with her stroking of his hair, her body heat warming up.

"Uncle Zach I want you to ravish me; I've waited so long for this you can do anything you like," she pleads.

"But I'm your uncle, I know it sounds nice to keep it in the family but if you want me to get downright dirty with you how about I make out I'm someone else so I can get extra dirty then it's not incest is it?"

No need to go to her clitoris to prepare her for his big dick as many a man might think he should because Zach can turn her on like crazy just whispering in her ear and priming her for the main course. He switches her mind off him and to what's happening in the guise of someone she'd normally never let touch her.

"Oh just do it," Katie implores."Please don't make me wait another day...you can be one of those dirty old men I told you about who were trying to crack on to me when I started going for the jobs, the ones that thought I was desperate, especially the man at the cabins hire place he was a shocker."

"You want some beauty and the beast stuff, some young and old submission eh?" he grins.

Katie says nothing but pulls his face closer and plants a hot kiss on his mouth.

"Do you know who you're kissing?" he groans between them taking air as they kiss deep and long.

"I'm the lecherous slob you refused to sleep with when I offered you the housemaid job at my holiday cabins last week. You sneaky little fuck you made a goat of me trying on that negligee just to suck me in... and you took off...well you're back where you started right where I want you in my cabin. This time you little pipsqueak I'm going to suck your hot sexy gob-stoppers. Talk about the young and the restless I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Katie can't resist the fantasy of something happening that shouldn't be happening and she squeals back, "Oh please don't put that big cock in me mister, it's like a barge pole and I'm only ...."

"Aha! You were going to say schoolgirl you little lying bitch," Zach the cabins park man grunts in her face as he literally tears her clothes of her with Katie making out she's struggling.

"Oh please don't do me," she pleads in style. "I'll let you take all the rude photos of me that you like if you save that big thing for someone else; I've never been with a man before."

"Ha! Pull my other leg," he laughs. "But yeah I will take some nice pictures of you come to think of it -- thanks for the idea, a bonus for me offering you the job in the first place."

"But mister I've never had anything in me like that -- I'm too small for something that big."

The cabin man laughs again. "Tell me a story, tell me a story, tell me a story before I go to bed....listen you little wannabe, by the time I get you warmed up you'll be wishing my big cock was even bigger once you feel it going between your sexy young thighs. Now get over here on the floor face down I want to watch you fingering yourself until you cum. I've got a camera right ready so lift that cheeky young arse up a bit...yeah, that's it, spread that leg across a bit more so I can see your hands coming from under you...and use two hands and more than one finger," he grunts as though he really means it. And he does.

Two men step back both and watch her lustily -- Zach and the man he's making out he is when he's not. Not that Katie cares; there could be a grandstand of men watching the way she's getting turned on and she wouldn't care she gets that hot.

She gives him a great display imagining he's filming her for his lurid porn collection, twitching about face down on the floor. If Zach thinks she's acting, he'll never catch her in the act because she's not acting; she's totally turned on feeling so raunchy he should blush. She works her body to one side a bit to change the angle and varying from one to all fingers at a time getting them jammed in up to her knuckles, holding and twisting about until mind over matter makes her lose control and she orgasms with long moans.

"That's a good show you put on honey, I'll get personal now," says the lecherous cabin man seeing her accommodating his dirty wish. "You need to be fucked for doing that in front of me," he admonishes sternly.

"I have house rules for house maids about decency in this place and too bad I caught you out lying down on the job playing with yourself. Now get on your back."

"Oh no, please it's too big I can't, you can't, please put it away," she begs Oscar nomination style.

Rather than put it away he straddles her chest showing her up close and more personal the brute- looking rock hard erection he's got for her, tapping the head of it against her half parted lips.

"Oh my god you can't put that in me, it won't fit," but try as she may he's not having any of her excuses.

"All right you little street slut or whoever you say you are I'll show you something, I'll show you that pussy was made for my big cock. Shut your eyes."

Zach grabs a toy he's had ready for Katie for this occasion. He holds the 10-inch vibrator that's shaped similar to an erect penis against her clitoris and flicks the switch that sends the vibration impulses through her most sensitive organ right back to her brain.

"Okay you little smarty pants if I can get this into you it proves you wrong." It doesn't take long before she's imagining eyes shut that she's helpless in the clutches of the lecher from the cabin park as she feels helpless with him sliding the rippled thick object between her invitingly wet lips. Zach watches as her moistened opening gives way so readily to the pushing action as he presses the penile invader in all the way to its hilt so she's got the maximum nine inches long and two and a half inches thick vibrating hardness inside her.

The moment Katie feels it -- she's only ever secretly tried decent sized bananas in the past unbeknown to those who know her - she gasps quietly and twitches her body impatiently. he's making the best of it as he slides the big silicon sex toy and its full bore shuddering vibrations in an out, in and out, in and out of her bare pussy gathering momentum and making her hips roll a few inches left and right on her shapely backside.

The broad girth of the ribbed vibrator stretches her inner labia wonderfully wide and the size of it pushes her outer labia out as he watches, and watches, and watches until his loins ache. It's an erotically suggestive sight for a man of any age to be seeing this up close as it tells so much especially when she can be whatever, whoever whenever and however he wants her to be in his mind.

Zach isn't the slightest bit romantic as much as he has tender feelings for his prized niece. "See I told you you're not too small for me to fuck you," he chastises. "If I can get this in you so easily you must want my cock real bad."

Katie's heard enough from Zach, he's got her soaked below making her feel she's really in the clutches of the salaciously sexed-up grub in track pants and singlet across town. She's now a wanton woman wanting it -- the real thing, hot rock hard male muscle meat in the shape of no end.

Zach carries her to his kingside bed where she gets it on her back, on her side; face down wheelbarrow style and upright bouncing, skewing about, leaning back and forwards pushing hard on the joy stick with her at the steering wheel for a change of direction, standing up against the wall, and upside down anal for good measure. It all lasted three hours with breaks so he could recover and go again.

Uncle Zach's big dong might well have started out as a force to be reckoned with but he sure finished up a spent force, both he and Katie near exhausted -- after all, it was a long time coming.

FAST FORWARD - Catching up from the past, at this very time Katie's chasing up an interesting job offer after being knocked back by more than 20 would-be employers in the past two weeks. She thinks it's her perennial problem looking too small, short or youngish for them to take her seriously.

Perhaps flunking her final school exams were merely coincidental considerations?

Uncle Zach showed her the adult classified advert and thought it was worth checking out since Katie always dreamed of being some kind of a fashion model. Of course, being a natural exhibitionist is one thing but fashion models are usually tall, sophisticated, statuesque and often top of their class if only in deportment. Little Katie finished school at the bottom of her class and in height would only stand about level with the chest of the fashion models kind she'd love to emulate.

She's about to meet a very sophisticated businesswoman called Lana who runs the 'Cherished Companions Come to You' family-friendly get together service after Katie rang the advertised phone number.

The office turns out to be located right behind and part of a fancy hot pink beauty salon in uptown main street where the rents are staggeringly high so Katie figures that they must be doing okay. Well, more chance they'll not want to put her off she thinks if they could put her on in the first place.

Meeting tall shapely business operator Lana is intimidating for the young hopeful from the moment they set eyes on each other and exchange names. In an instant Katie freezes inside as she sizes up the commanding sight of the six feet tall statuesque figure of a buxom and elegantly attired woman of about 35. In that opening moment, the time when your one to three minutes is enough for the other person to find something to criticise about you, Katie's earlier optimism sinks.

Katie's always been confident -- even cocky -- in front of her uncle because she knows he accepts her size and they get on well, but in front of strangers it's a new challenge.

The sophisticated voice over the phone earlier is matched by the physical image of the boss woman -- confidently poised and handsome with her long black hair flowing over tanned bare shoulders wearing a low cut black dress designed to set off her well-endowed equally tanned fulsome firm breasts that sit up provocatively without support. Her voice is penetratingly calm and direct.

And facing this Cleopatra kind of woman is little Katie looking every bit juvenile by comparison with her virtuous looking face and matching physical dimensions. She may well be cloaked in an ambience of innocence but as she stands before her prospective employer a shiver runs through her spine as she wonders what the other woman is wondering when their eyes meet.

The first job is always the hardest job to win and because of Lana's dominating height, assuredness, elegant style and on home territory cute little Katie might as well have stayed home.

It's not the BMW driving young teen's diminutive body that the businesswoman notices first and foremost, it's her face.

"You aren't what I expected," Lana commences as she closes the door and Katie feels as though she is shrinking further on the spot. "Do you have your proof of age with you, I must see it now."

Katie hands her the month-old driver's licence on which it states 18 in big letters.

"Do you know someone at the motor registry to get this through the system?

"Sorry, what do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"Your appearance...you must have a relative or a friend that got you this ID because you my dear young lady don't appear anything like what it says on this driver's licence. Look, I've got a business to run that must be complicit with the law on how old a person must be to do our kind of work."

Katie feels shattered, not knowing what to say.

"This is me," what you see is what you get, I don't know anybody at the motor registry, I'm like I am because when I was born I was tiny and young looking," Katie replies with a nervous shrug of her narrow shoulders.

The lady boss smiles.

That's cute young lady and I think you're very cute. I damn well wish I could believe you."

"Oh but you can, you have to believe me because all the others didn't and I need to work," she implores.

"Others? Are you going to modelling agencies hoping to get work?"

"No, just this place, the other places were employers looking for office juniors, even the burger joints knocked me back saying I should try again when I finish school. Lana looks at her studiously and says nothing for 10 seconds that seem like 10 minutes.

"Frankly I can't blame them, that's what I thought when you walked in the door, if you had not shown me your driver's licence I wouldn't be taking the discussion any further. Of course I'm taking your word that it's not forged by someone clever enough to do that. "

"I'm just out of school; I don't know anybody with that kind of influence so...."

Lana cuts her short.

"I saw you stepping out from behind the wheel of that expensive looking car parked on the kerb outside so you must know someone with influence to have that."

"Oh that's my bachelor Uncle Zach; he gave it to me for my 18th birthday."

"Well, well, well, lucky you. You seem well set up already, why the need for a job?

"I was told by my uncle I had to get a job real fast once I left school and not rely on him being wealthy."

"The car?

"Oh, that's his promise when I turned 18 I'd get it if I was good. My father died when I was younger and my Uncle Zach took over running things financially a lot to help mum. He promised me the car only if I was good because mum had a lot of problems with me misbehaving...showing off sort of...and he had the job of straightening me out."

"You must have been very good -- that's at least a $150,000 thank you for good behaviour."

"Oh but he didn't just give it to me like that I had to earn it," Katie naively explains, "By being good I mean."

The tall woman puts her hand to her chin and just stares at Katie as if she's trying to fathom something. "I wish I was sure about you; look, I'll have to look for myself," she says stepping over to the job applicant to unbutton her blouse and gesture for Katie to slip out of her clothes.

"Everything off please, we don't have secrets here. If you want me to take you seriously as a potential model I'm sorry I have to see you in the flesh."

"What? Am I supposed to get undressed just to get a job? That's what the man from the holiday cabins for hire place wanted me to do when I thought he said I looked meticulous but it turned out he said delicious."

Lana laughs off her weak protest.

"Young lady, we are in the business of employing professional models -- mature age to us is minimum 18 and the job relies on us making sure our models meet a required standard in their appearance, and of course, the more erotic looking the better because we are in the business of delivering fantasy dreams to our clients."

Katie winces but feels she has no alternative, but at least the door is shut so it's private enough. She stands there shivering inside but looking hot on the outside, her inexperience no option but to be put into the hands of an experienced glamour puss boss lady.

Lana's immediate reaction is to smile approvingly as she sets eyes on Katie's tiny firm breasts and the way the swollen broad puffy areolas are shaped erotically to perky points.

"This is beautiful." she hums to herself. "You're very small all over compared to our other girls but I must say I'm impressed because you have qualities that they don't possess. I'm going to ask my partner Angelo what he makes of you."

Lana picks up the phone and dials a number to reach him in the adjoining beauty salon saying 'you must come and look at this rather spunky young woman applying for the job we advertised and tell me if you think she's ideal."

Lana tells Katie not to be embarrassed at being in a state of undress because her partner Angelo does all the makeovers for the agency's models. She smiles sweetly at Katie and admits that in all her years running her fantasy models hire business she always hoped for a miracle.

"A miracle? You mean like winning millions in the lottery like my Uncle Zach?"

"No not that sort of miracle," Lana laughs. "I think you could be the miracle; I'll ask Angelo what he thinks because he knows some of our clients personally and what turns them on most when they employ our people.""

A minute later a middle-aged swarthy looking Italian man enters the room and Lana introduces him to Katie who's sitting on an office chair, undressed completely but her knees crossed modestly.

Angelo asks Katie to stand and turn around for him. His studious eyes miss nothing. He stares into Katie's face intimidatingly close and raises an eyebrow.

"You are very cute," he says. "I like that meaty tight backside - very womanly with your high cheeks nice and fleshy; that's a big plus in your favour."

He turns to Lana, nods and asks Katie to do a slow 360-degree circle again to gaze a bit longer at the sight of her generously proportioned pubic mound sweeping sensuously downward to a pristinely bare pussy and her equally smooth thighs.

He surveys her overall shape and nods approval, similar to what Lana said about her. "You are tiny compared to our other models but that makes you different and our clients look for someone different to the pack."

Katie gives an uncertain look smile in return. "Yes sir, but I can't help it if I look this way because I was born very little."

He looks closely at her hands and asks her to stand against the wall so he can check her height. "It's four feet seven inches," he tells Lana.

Katie breathes a sigh of relief when she's asked to get dressed again while Lana and Angelo step into the adjoining room to discuss her.

They no sooner close the door when they give each other a high five congratulations.

"I can't believe this," says Angelo. "Her face has such innocence written all over it as though she's the perfect virgin. Lana we have run this fantasy models service for five years now and more than half of our wealthy clientele are in the schoolgirl fetish category. I've never seen any of our girls come even close to matching this woman. She could do it without the special effects."

Angelo says they should sign her up before she goes somewhere else to work. "Mama Mia, what are we waiting for? "I think she's just perfect. I'm happy if she has a car licence to get to jobs. I can have her suntanned by this time tomorrow and she can start straight away."

"Settle down Angelo," Lana replies calmly. "Don't get so excited, I haven't even told her the pay rates and conditions."

Angelo goes back to what he was doing and Lana re-joins Katie who's now anxious to know if she's in or out.

"All right little Katie, we're going to put you on the staff." Katie's so excited she gives Lana a big hug. They sit down and from across the desk Lana explains what the job entails, describing it as the simple art of role model pretending.

"Firstly dear, it's not about sex it's about eroticism, your ability to be good company for the client who may have booked you to pretend you are a housemaid, a secretary, someone doorknocking, a neighbour's daughter, a schoolgirl or whatever takes their fancy. Could you do that? Can you pretend that well?"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers