Adventurous Little Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

"I'll reserve my judgement until I know more – you come to me like an angel from heaven and show me the work of a she devil almost too good to be true and good it was that I could want many more like that." He frowns at her. "Stand up girl, your innocence remains unproven despite showing me what you did for your uncle. And sinful shame be upon you for putting him first when I could have had you many times over year by year to save your sole from being exploited. It's just as well the Great Redeemer allows me on his orders to put you into my hands and cleanse your guilt of all your sexual weaknesses. Now tell the truth, do you play with yourself?

"You mean do I tweak my pussy? Finger myself, use bananas or that sort of thing? Of course! All girls my age play with themselves because it feels so good," she answers.

"You nymphets are all the same, shame and more shame," he booms." When? You must have started sometime such disgusting behaviour."

Katie thinks for a while hardly taking her eyes off his fat phallus now relaxed and not so ramrod after all. "Um...um...I think...yes it was when I was little."

"You're still little, that's not an answer I expect so the truth be what you need give. If not you must sacrifice your innocence before me as witness to your shame by showing me how guilty you can be." Katie intends to give him his money's worth well remembering what Uncle Zach once told her about the passion fashion of older men, something or other about the magical lure of overseeing sheer innocence crossing borders and being spirited away to blissful utopia on the wings of exhilarated angels.

She answers curtly, "It was nine or ten can't be sure when, maybe a year earlier who knows?"

He looks temporarily fazed as truth sets in. "That my child is pure imagination, it cannot be and the gods will have their way with you if you do not tell the truth. Angels of such beauty and age do no such things, because purity is their perfection and as a man of the cloth I know that such spring chickens do not follow the hen and fall foul of the devil's lust."

Katie laughs. "Well this spring chicken sure did and many like me. You sound like an untrusting old grandfather unwilling to admit his babe in the woods; his special granddaughter couldn't ignore nature on the rise when it's so natural. Do I have to show you to prove what I did then, what growing chicks can get up to when they shake their tail feathers?"

His mouth waters at the very thought as he looks at her unbridled sexiness. "Yes you must. Get on the altar with your hot little angel tight arse and show me," he says gruffly, his erection returning.

Katie doesn't waste time lying face down her legs about a foot apart as she lifts her hips off the altar surface. It's a self- touching sensation of the kind she showed to the family doctor while her mum stayed out in the waiting room and she went in as a first year teenager asking if he could tell her if what she's doing was called safe sex and if it's all right to do it often. After a longer than usual consultation time she went home completely satisfied even though the kindly doctor invited her back anytime for any further expert advice.

The exhibitionist genie comes out of the bottle as Katie imagines that this celibate old clergyman standing where he can see her from behind is being rewarded for his dirty thoughts coming home to roost as a spring chicken without any feathers works her hips and fingers to give his cock something to really crow about. Just the sight of her pristine pussy sitting up high and mighty is enough. She arches her midsection up, her firm thighs shifting wider as her right one hand reaches up from underneath and her left hand swings around over and downwards between her tight cheeks to find the soft folds of her vagina.

The old man is entranced as he watches small fingers working to the bone, one set of five seemingly at battle with the other set of five for best position. All he knows is that her pussy wants the lot. Her own miniature penis-like erect clitoris feels fingers working like a butterfly circling a flower and if she had more leverage he's sure she could get her entire tiny hand up inside it's going so close the way she seems to be finger fucking herself gloriously. Rolling her hips about, her face sideways eyes shut enjoying the ride, soft moans and fingers soaked while he leans in closer he can't help jerking his hardness.

It seems ages but it's only 10 minutes from her tantalising slow exploratory finger feels to working up pulsating pressure on her central nervous system, brain and body down below in unison. She knows he's watching and she knows it must look very erotic especially if he's thinking she's doing this so long ago that he shouldn't even be thinking about it, let alone watching every bit of detail. Katie's giving him something he'll remember for a long time as her breathing becomes more and more erratic, gasping, grabbing oxygen, puffing as minutes tick by until the inevitable when she brings the show to an end with a calamitous orgasm. The delicate and ever so delicious young thing flops her arms by the side of her body recovering her breath as he runs his open palms over the fine smooth texture of her bare cheeks, taking the opportunity again to look between her legs at and the nicely shaped upper thighs and the inviting package between – a real angel in disguise, he wonders?

He smiles the kind of smile a man smiles when something gratifies him. For a man of the cloth it's quite a sight for him to see her without any clothes. Could his regular family congregation ever imagine his fetish for such a youthful looking female in the next best thing to hiding her in a dungeon to seek his pleasures while she's tied hand and foot on the altar? Indeed, could such a religious man ever alter his ways? There's not much chance of that when temptation can take this tiny teenager to a new level as the ache in his loins reminds him how much he's paying Lana and Angelo for her to entertain him.

Katie sits up and blinks. "That's what I did all right just like that," she smirks, trying to make him feel guilty about what girls do that some people don't think they do in their prep years. "Are you satisfied now age has nothing to do with it when a girl wants to pleasure herself, you don't even have to be a teenager ha ha ha."

The wise old sage either fakes surprise or it was something he didn't know after all, but what he certainly knows is that inside him there's a burning desire to fuck Katie good and proper. Proper because it should be done properly and good because it's not much fun unless it feels good for them both. Good heavens, what would those little old ladies think that sit in the second and third row of the church pews admiring how gracious the Reverend Randy Rites is since he took over from the other leader that retired two years ago and the kindly way he shakes their hand and bids them a good day as they leave the church every Sunday.

Katie realises she doesn't have to hardly do anything to make him think things no man ought to ever talk about. Her own natural physical attributes and the way Angelo teased her hair into cheeky bushy pigtails does all the work for her. The simple fact she could never get enough of her uncle's cock once she had it in her the dear reverend's a real hallelujah with all the bells and whistles. Of course the randy reverend Rites in his own world of mortal sin wants to think that she's a chaste young virgin chased into his church by the gods of redemption to suss out her sins and made to pay for them by sacrificing her honour in a very dishonourable way.

He decides it's time to exercise more authority. "I have a way of dealing with naughty nymphets like you. Do you know what it's like for a man of my age and description and social standing to endure seeing such unblemished beauty being pleasured in front of his own eyes? Can you imagine what it's like for me a church minister having to administer such self-control when I feel the likes of your sexy lips lavishing me? Does a junior not consider a senior's reputation when he's forced to release the pent-up power from his prostate and give it unto you because your tongue was hanging out? Answers girl, give me answers!"

"Um...well mister reverend all I can say is that it didn't taste too bad at all; do you do that for any of the women in your congregation?"

He slaps her bare arse hard enough for little Katie to be jolted a few inches. "Gee I wondered how long I had to wait to be paddled," she mocks, and he grabs her by the arm and waves a stern finger in her face.

"That's enough cheek from you for now, I've seen the she devil in you and you've got some quick explaining to do or by the rites of the Great Redeemer it's only right that I fuck you so hard I'll pile drive your hot little arse and pussy through the wall and into the street. Now come clean about your dirty little mind, what other sins have you not confessed?"

"Well Mr Reverend I didn't want to tell anybody this but in the early times of being double digits old I got this lovely really short mini skirt that was so tight mum was horrified because it only was level with the tops of my legs but because I was so young I could get away with wearing something so short. But when I went to the shoe store I didn't tell her I wore my little cotton panties pulled into my bum at the back and let it pull in between my sweet pussy lips when I went to try on some joggers.

"I picked a store where a man was serving and waited until then oldest one - gee he could have been someone's gramps – was not serving anyone and I got him to help me try on some joggers because I wasn't sure of the size or colour. Anyway he took one look at me and brought over a heap of shoes so I could see what I liked best. Being small when I sat back on the seat there my short legs couldn't even touch the floor but he was so kindly he said to just lean back and he'll put them on one by one, and he did.

"Now Mr Reverend Rites I'll have you know I went there to show off and make a man groan inside, that's my sins for sure but gee it was good at the time and I even got wet in my pussy knowing what he was knowing when he kept looking past my feet because my tight mini skirt was riding right to the tops of my thighs. I'm sure he got the best view ever. He never did say anything about was I aware my pussy wasn't fully covered he must have been too shy do you think? And the funny thing was that after me trying on ten different kinds of joggers I had to go saying I don't like any of them. He didn't mind though he said come back anytime if I change my mind."

"Disgusting! You're the epitome of mortal sins that breed decay in the minds of the pure and innocent," the ribald reverend booms. "You who would flaunt your youthful prized possessions in the face of a decent man, the church won't tolerate such decadent behaviour. What other such sins can you tell me about?" he cocks his ear with one hand to emphasise his interest. And further below his cock is getting very interested as well.

"Well...there was a time once when one of our neighbours, dear old Mr Wantme, saw me out the front in our house in my bumfreezer skirt and asked if I could help him retrieve a box of pictures he stored in a little carton at the edge of the man hole in his ceiling. I said I would but had to go inside first to tell my mother where I was but I only did that to take off my panties. I wanted to tease Mr Wantme because he always used to stare at me when I was skipping out the front with one of my school mates. Just as I thought, he got me to climb the ladder while he held it and my feet were level with his head so I took my time handing him the wrong little boxes so I'd stay up there longer and be more shocking. When I got the box of pictures down he was trembling. All he said was he wished he still had the camera to add me to his collection, whatever he meant by that I don't know."

The Reverend pretends to be ropable with disgust and tries hard to scare the pants off little Katie but it's way too late for that.

"How dare you try to take advantage of that innocent senior citizen," he shouts as if he's denouncing the devil from his pulpit. "A kindly neighbour like a pillar of my kind of society and you , far be it an angel of mercy for his woe, you go there disguised as a she devil and have the man trembling in his boots holding the ladder and having no choice but to look up your teeny weeny skirt. That's the last straw!"

"But Mr Reverend it was your idea to get me to tell you the truth, some of the naughty things a girl like me gets up to..."

He grabs her by the arm and wheels her over to his private altar again. "I've no choice but to fuck the hell out of you that's punishment long overdue for your mortal sins," he booms again this time with a glint in his eyes that could light up the darkness of his own deeds.

"But...but I'm just a little me..." Katie wails "I'm still at school and you're too big for me, please mister reverend don't tell me I'm fucked."

"Aha! The little she devil begs to be spared from the sacrifice of her angelic innocence, what would you know about school and the lessons of life you're in a class of your own and I'm going to teach you the way to come good as I stand here a servant of the Great Redeemer." He sits on the edge of the altar and pulls Katie into his body, his hard as a rock manly erection upright hot and impatient leaning against the warmth of her blooming cute figure. His mouth goes greedily to her tiny breasts and her succulently elevated deep pink lacquered areolas and quarter-inch long protruding hard nipples.

The celibate church man is undeniably churlish about what he's thinking as he sucks on them one after the other, nibbling, pulling, licking and sucking with slurping noises as his mouth engulfs the little mountain peaks of twin girlish gifts from the gods of demonic delivery. Katie wraps her arms around his big body like a baby hanging on and she can feel his manhood pressing against her navel, the head of it with a mind of its own wanting to be in a more fitting place. Reverend Rites hasn't had anything so devilishly good as little Katie before and Angelo has excelled himself in presenting the 18 year-old teen to him as something so salacious he would never want any of his congregation to ever know about.

Katie's wet with desire too, having god only knows how much power to bring out the major weakness in any strong man and at the same time enjoy it for her own end – the end that starts at the top of her sexy young thighs. He looks at her face and it seems all angelic again but he hasn't yet driven his phallic stake into her to drive out the devil he knows has possessed her to be so damned sexy.

When a man's wound up he wants to spring into action and the reverend seizes on his own fallibility to feel what it's like to be kissing her on the mouth that he knows in a no-no with the other fantasy models he's invited into his presbytery parlour. Kissing a hired model's pussy is apparently not too personal so it's okay, but mouth to mouth uh uh; now that's just too personal. However he's lucky that Katie's the kind of chick happy to bend a rule if it can straighten-out a randy man's lust for the betterment of mankind. Even though he's much older than her she's seen the size of his manhood and tasted what was coming to her by turning up at his door like such a bushy pigtails nymphet so when he pulls her face to him her sexy lips are ready. Perhaps it was the way her new boss Lana said how high up this client is in social standing that she thinks it's fine no matter how low down he gets.

That the squirming of lips and tongue lashing between junior and senior could go on for so long just shows that the work of the devil can occur in a hellishly good way and put two people on a real high – as high as cloud nine. For the eroticism, Katie's giving her youthful body and supposed innocence to be consumed by an older man hungry to enjoy the pleasures of such young flesh and what turns her on isn't the kissing at all, she knows in her mind how she can drive him crazy and give her a sense of control over a figure of authority. For him it's plain and simple, just as The Beatles sang in a 1960s verse "money can buy you anything if it makes you feel all right."

Well there's no mistaking Reverend Randy Rites risqué intentions as he bundles up little Katie and straps her wrists and ankles to the altar and shows her his menacing erection by dragging is across her nose and her mouth and then nudging her puffy nipples with it. His sex drive's in overdrive because when a man reaches his age he needs a lot of money to get this kind of close female company and much more so when her much younger form makes him think he should be looking over his shoulder.

She lies wet and waiting, never before tied down except in the times when she got behind in her schoolwork and thought she was tied down. The randy reverend prays to god he can save her into salvation from the devil. "I do this in the name of all that is good and fair for all men...I mean mankind; amen," he recites, looking up at the ceiling much like Katie does lying there on her back bound but not gagged.

He looks down at her lying there strapped to his private altar and his cock bobs up another notch as he contemplates how such a delicious young thing could become captive within his secretly sordid sideline in religious enterprise. Money, and lots of it buys a hot little number like little Katie he agrees with himself as he forms three fingers as one and steers them into the juiciest bare pussy he thinks he's ever seen. And for a supposed celibate man he's seen many because money can buy them on the hourly rate using the over-flowing church relief fund. He's touching 60 in age and, fit as a fiddle he can handle that, so fiddling with such a diminutive darling is his way of being rewarded for his constant preaching in church about the dark side of life.

Katie, bereft of any clothing, looks so helpless and by her size and her young looking face makes him think she should be getting dressed for her school's junior class instead of lying before him naked and about to be given a senior grade lesson.

As he pushes the three fingers in he smiles into her big blue eyes as if with ruthless intent he wants to see this teeny bopper bouncing about on her bum. His fingers explore looking for the magical g- spot. Looking so little for his big tool he wants her to orgasm strongly before he enters her so it will be easier to get inside once she's thoroughly turned on. This is a pastor type who's certainly not past it.

"The gods of good faith insist that by divine dalliance I must be sure you are not too small for what is to befall you," he preaches as though a whole congregation is present. Katie's already enjoying the probing about in her pussy and he knows she's well and truly slicked up but for his size tool going to be working between her cute trim thighs he's after more. Minutes go by and Katie's wriggling about on her bum still shackled to the altar. His fingers curl back in a fast beckoning motion as if he's saying 'here pussy pussy' with the fingers of one hand at the same time pushing up to the roof of her vagina he thinks he's found treasure as Katie suddenly lets out a loud gasp and starts moaning.

Dragging his fingers about the spongy erectile tissue on the upper wall he stumbles on the spot he was hoping to find. He's in the dark but he only has to look at the contortions of her face to know the feeling's gone up several gears. Katie's mind races as the severity of the sensitive area throws her self- control into a kind of blissful panic and lo and behold, the dirty old man's got her bouncing about on her bum mouth open gasping, gasping, gasping, gasping faster, gasping faster, gasping faster, pulling hard on the restraints where she's shackled until suddenly with a loud cry he sees her torso stiffen and she lies puffing for breath.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers