Adventurous Little Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

"I see you're trying to get back to heaven my naughty little angel, was it nice on cloud nine?" he asks with his penis getting impatient to be put to work.

"Yes" she puffs, drawing breath again, I liked that, no one's ever done that to me there before," she confesses.

"I should hope not my child, you are the fortunate one to be granted rare permission by the Church of the Medieval Masters for its esteemed leader which is I to drive your sins away on the altar of the anti-evil.

"You look like a little fish that should be put back where it came from to grow more but it's now too late, to trespass unqualified into my kingdom means you will be fucked good and proper. If you have any innocence left it must be sacrificed on my altar to appease the gods of sheer joy," he rants in a monotone voice. And right away he levels his big one to the opening of her little one. Katie stares down over her abdomen and his cock seems to look like a brutal weapon, a truncheon perhaps, and she gasps wondering how he'll get something its size into her. She soon finds out as he presses it against the moistened crevice and leans into her with short stab movements.

She's so wet inside she could have just come in from a downpour of rain inside out and she feels his seemingly oversized cock head bully its way through the entrance to sexual delight making Katie blink several times and gasp loudly as she feels its thickness stretching her. She gasps more as he presses slowly and holds her by her hips to increase the force. If it were slow motion it would be like a tree python being gradually swallowed up by a meat eating clam.

As far as randy reverends go he's lucky that vaginas love to hold sexy cocks nice and tight like long lost friends and he feels that tightness, the grip, the perfect friction that allows him now to thrust selfishly at will with real power in every push. Every so often he stops suddenly as if to remind her what's she's missing out on if he wasn't doing his dirty deed. He withdraws it completely but only just long enough for her to see him shove it in right up to his balls so hard she gives a loud squeal.

Reverend Randy Rites for all his god fearing goodness isn't a man of style when it comes to making fair maidens sacrifice their sins on his church altar, he thrusts into Katie like a man possessed watching her bushy twin pigtails flail about as her body jerks under the broad straps that tie her down. He doesn't have time to count her fake freckles, but he's got time to imagine his greatest fantasy and he thrusts even faster and faster and harder and harder to make Katie start panting loudly and throwing her pretty little head from side to side. With a loud mournful groan himself, the reverend rips his cock out and just in time gets close enough to Katie's face to aim it fair and square so he shoots a white stream of thick juicy cum from her chin to her forehead and into her hair.

Sometimes it takes a good half-hour of thrusting in different positions for a woman to earn a very good vaginal orgasm but the rich reverend's done it in 29 minutes and 10 seconds in the one missionary position.

No wonder missionaries got an evergreen sex position named after them after the early history years visiting those isolated distant ocean islands to preach to naked natives about being more civilised. No doubt like little Katie, they just had to be fucked good and proper to get the message and what better than in the missionary position flat on their back legs up and open, pushed back behind their head or whatever.

The old man and the young girl are both stuffed. He's expired all his energy and wouldn't trade places with any cleric anywhere if he can preach and teach this good. Katie's been fulfilled as far as knowing what her new job can entail – a far cry from sitting on the sofa just chatting and maybe flirting about a bit but nothing like this.

How can she tell Uncle Zach how she got on in her first assignment? How can she explain to her mother why she looks so girlish when she gets home with her flared bushy pigtails and teeny bopper freckles?

That's for Katie to know and you to find out.


NEXT: Adventurous Little Katie courts trouble when she's up against a prominent but pompous prick district court judge who finds joy in preserving his preference for young skirt on the sly.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers