Advice for Wayward Phone Sex Girls

Story Info
A working girl's script for pregnant phone sex.
2.5k words
4.58
31.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Advice for the wayward phone sex girl: a script

Ah, the challenged lifestyle of the phone sex girl!

Imagine it from their point of view: log in, get a call from God knows who and be "sexy".

Housewives, mothers, single girls and working women part-time become that sweet voice on the other end of the phone. I've known of them longer than I care to admit. Some can be downright lazy. They just moan and breathe hard. Others have no imagination at all. But the worst are the girls who try to juggle two calls at once. Keep searching though and once in awhile you find a phone sex girl who is a very pleasant surprise indeed!

Listen: these girls are always interesting to me. I've always thought that "all they need is a good script and a little bit of acting ability. With that they could all be rich women!"

Her script is the thing. So following here is a favorite......"Horny and Pregnant"

Heather will be our phone sex girl. (remember Heather: talk s..l..o..w..l..y and pause after every sentence, OK?)

John will be the "caller"

(You, good reader, must cut and paste the replacement names you like the best)

*

John:

"I'd like to have a long erotic conversation with a lady who's pregnant. 6 or 7 months is nice."

Hi John, my name is Heather.

I understand you like pregnant girls, John.

Did you know that you're talking with someone who is almost eight months pregnant?

You know I'm finding out there's a lot of men out there think there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who is about to have her baby.

Is that how you feel John?

You are curious about what I look like and how I am doing with my pregnancy, aren't you?

I have all these feelings I can't control and you want me to share them with you, don't you John?

You probably wonder what I look like don't you?

I have long, soft blonde hair that comes down my back. My eyes are blue. I'm about 5-4.

I used to weigh about one hundred thirty but I've gained twenty pounds with my baby weight .

Hardly any of my clothes fit me right now.

John are you married?

(if you are)

Did you and your wife make any babies?

If the answer is yes then you know what I'm going through, don't you John?

All this weight carrying the baby, sitting down getting up and trying to lie down on a bed; everything is different.

Speaking of beds John: are you on your bed right now?

I could lie down next to you.

John, I don't know who you sleep with but if your wife (or girlfriend) was pregnant, she would understand what I'm going through.

My pussy needs stimulation every minute!

She would know how I need to have cock inside me over and over again!

Do you think she would care if I got onto your bed?

She doesn't have to know.

John, I bet you love the way our bodies change don't you?

I used to be a 34C and look at me now.

I don't have a bra that fits me anymore and my breasts have gotten so big.

I just woke up from a nap, too.

All I have on is a very tight Tee with loose pajama bottoms.

Do you think I even WANT to be wearing a bra as big as my breasts have become???

No way!

I like being here with you on your bed this way.

It is so relaxing.

Can you see through my top how full my titties are?

Look at my nipples. They're so big. They're so obvious and they've changed so much.

You know they are strengthening so they can be sucked.

A baby sucks so hard!

The way things look right now I am going to have plenty of milk, too.

I can't believe how big my breasts have become!

You think the way I look is beautiful, don't you?

My soft skin, my smooth hair my pregnant belly and these oversized breasts of mine: that's what makes me so attractive to you doesn't it John?

That and the fact that I am always horny.

Here: I am going to let my hands stroke my belly.

Suppose I brought my hands up to my breasts just a bit: to stimulate my nipples, just to show you what happens.

They're so sensitive.

Just even the slightest touch makes them feels good.

Oh! I can see that excites you.

Me touching myself makes your cock grow, doesn't it John?

Hey, we could throw all the pillows behind us, you can sit up against them and have me snuggle my back up against you.

I could sit between your legs so you could stroke my arms and shoulders and feel me for yourself.

I will lean back and tilt my head so you can feel my hair brush against you.

I wouldn't mind if you gave my neck kisses.

Taste for yourself how soft my skin is.

It feels so nice being held and snuggled like this.

I know you think the most beautiful thing in the world is a pregnant woman.

That excites me.

John, I bet when you are out of the house, shopping or something, and you see a woman who is pregnant, you can't keep your eyes off her, can you?

I can tell you watch her, don't you?

John, I just bet you find yourself wishing you could bump into her just so you could say hello!

You want to tell her how beautiful she is but you think you shouldn't.

But John, you don't know how much we need to hear that!

We sometimes think we look so horrible.

You just have no idea how good it makes us feel to be complimented by total strangers.

Someone telling us we are attractive.

Have you ever tried that, hon?

You should John.

Just come up to one of us and say hello. That's not wrong.

Introduce yourself and ask our name sometime in a grocery store.

Maybe help us with a package, compliment us, praise us and make conversation.

John, you have no idea how far that can go!

I know from experience that flattery from a man in a public place and me raging with hormones: who knows what can happen!

I bet you have a few pregnant girls in the neighborhood.

Did you ever see them taking a walk by your house?

Do You ever smile and say hello?

Maybe there is this beautiful neighborhood pregnant girl you see all the time: walking for her exercise.

She is looking bright-eyed, young and sporty with nice full breasts and baby bump tight against her top.

Her hair is pulled up in a ponytail, hmmmmm?

Oh, I can see that plain as day and I bet it drives you crazy doesn't it?

I can just imagine what erotic thoughts cross your mind when you see her?

John!

Those sinful erotic thoughts of having her every way you want ,

hmmmmm?

Maybe she doesn't even know how hot she is, but YOU do!

Believe me John we want sex twenty four seven. All the time!

Think of the last pregnant girl you saw.

Remember how adorable she was and how she excited you?

Let her be me, John.

Let me be that pregnant hottie you were suddenly so hot to fuck.

Look at my breasts. They are so big with my nipples all dark and thick.

My hair is soft and my skin is beautiful.

You shouldn't keep your hands off me. Should you John?

You would love to watch your little pregnant Heather undress for you wouldn't you?

Shall I take off my Tee?

Let me turn towards you

You can look down my front and see my huge breasts standing out so pretty.

John, there below my tits, bulging out is my pregnant belly: bare and exposed for you.

My top is off now, John.

You want to fill your hands with my swollen breasts, don't you?

You want to feel them all full with milk and growing.

Go ahead John,

I've been waiting to this.

Feel my nipples between your fingers.

See how big and strong they are!

Oh!

I can you feel your cock against my back.

I've made you hard for me.

You've waited so long and you've thought about it so much.

Your cock aches for it.

You want me to stretch out on the bed so you can play with me?

I will John.

I would spread myself out on the covers for you.

So you can see the full length of me.

My breasts are irresistible.

You want them in your mouth don't you?

You want to taste them.

Baby, I want to pull your head down to my breasts.

I want to press my nipples to your lips.

I want your mouth to open wide to take in as much of my wonderful titties as you can take and then take some more because I love it.

You would taste my nipples until they're deep inside your mouth, first one, then the other wouldn't you.

I would let you have your fill of me.

I would hold your face and watch your mouth on my breasts and just love it!

You want more of me don't you?

I could lie on my side so you can handle my ass.

I love having my ass played with!

Go ahead, grab it, hold it, fondle my ass.

Your fingers are coming close to something I've been waiting for.

You want to put your fingers against my pussy.

Go ahead, baby.

There. Put your fingers in its curls.

Feel the whole mound of it.

Feel how how puffy and swollen my pussy is?

I've been waiting for this, John.

I can tell your cock is hard.

And you have no idea how I've ached to be fucked all day!

My pussy is all warm and I am wet!

I can feel your fingers all over my cunt.

I can feel your fingers go between my labia.

Stroke them all along its length.

I need to be touched there.

I love to be played with this way.

Maybe you want to rub your hard cock all over my pregnant belly?

Go ahead.

Make your cock stroke all over it

The bottom, the sides across the top. See my tight belly button?

Let your balls slide across me.

Feel ow soft it is against your cock John.

Mmmmmmmm

Oh John,

Your fingers are against my clit!

Its already popping out!

See how I open up for you?

Go further, please. Make them enter me.

Let your fingers go inside me so you can feel all my wetness.

My pussy aches for cock, John.

You want to taste me, don't you?

I'll lie on my side.

And you can stretch yourself out next to me, John.

Let me feel you nuzzle into my pussy.

Can you smell my scent?

I want to feel your tongue inside the folds of my hot pregnant cunt, baby.

I want to feel it licking the slit between my labia.

You want to taste me until I am all slippery and open for you.

Your tongue is all over my hard little clit.

My wet pussy is in your face.

Your tongue is all over my clit.

I want to feel your lips go around it and suck on it.

My pussy would fuck against your face so good.

Lick me. Use your tongue all over my little clit:

beneath it, above it, against its underside.

Do you want your tongue up inside my pussy?

I want it to press it as far as it will go up inside my babyhole.

Stretch my opening as wide as you can.

Taste me. Rub your nose against my clit. Stick that tongue deep inside me!

Oh, that's it. That's what I want!

Your face all covered with my juices.

You love that delicious smell, don't you John?

Having your mouth all over my pussy makes your cock is so hard, doesn't it.

Its full and throbbing for me, isn't it John?

Your balls are filled with hot sperm and you want to come deep up inside me, don't you?

I'm going to take my titties in my hands and squeeze them for you

I'll make my nipples point towards the ceiling squeezing my beautiful breasts for you.

I'm going to spread my legs open wide.

Bring your cock to me.

Let me feel how you move your cock up and down the slit of my pussy.

Touch my clit with your cock head.

You want to have your cock deep up into my vagina, don't you?

It's so ready.

John, I want your cock in my face.

It's so big. I want to hold it.

I want to feel it throbbing for me.

John, what has gotten into me? I never used to suck a man's cock.

But I can't resist it anymore.

I want to suck your cock so bad.

You fingering my clit so good makes me want to suck your big cock, John!

Look at me John.

Watch how I put it in my mouth.

I want to cover it with my saliva.

See how I love it!

I would suck your cock all day if I could, John!

Make it go down my throat.

Oh!

I'm gulping. I feel it down my throat!

I'm tasting all of you!

Doing this makes me need to be fucked so bad!

I want your cock inside me!

Here, let me get on top so I can rest my pregnant belly on top of you.

You can play with my breasts.

Let me reach down and work your cock into my cunt.

It goes deeper each time.

You are working your manhood up into my vagina in long strokes.

You are filling me with thick hard cock, John!

Feel how wet I am!

My juices are flowing around its shaft and leaking from my pussy to the crack of my ass.

Keep putting it in me so I can feel your balls slapping against my asscheeks.

Hold my pregnant belly.

Grab my titties.

See how milky they are rocking with each stroke.

My pregnant belly is moving while you are fucking me.

I can feel the head of your cock against my cervix time after time and I love it!

That swollen cockhead is stroking my g-spot.

Reach up and hold my waist.

Hold my hips.

Make me ride you.

Would you fuck me like this every day John?

All pregnant with my milk filled breasts wanting to be fucked so bad?

You want to come, don't you John.

You want to take that throbbing cock and shove it deep inside my pussy.

I want you to.

I want you to come inside me this way.

Please John, please come inside me!

Look at my beautiful pregnant belly.

Look at my swollen titties and my hard nipples.

Go ahead, baby.

Let your hot semen gush up inside me.

Just like you were impregnating me again.

Make it spurt.

Deep.

Up inside me me!

Oh yes.

Oh yes.

Oh yes.

When it finishes: (John , don't forget: we love to be complimented and we need attention. Say hello to us next time, OK?)