AEGIS: Playdate

Story Info
An interracial hip-hop cop threesome.
1.8k words
3.71
27.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[excerpted from the novel--AEGIS]

Guy'd called me over to his costly condo as he packed for a two week long business trip.Two weeks?! That's a long time, I frowned in thought. Without looking my way, his clear, deep voice ventured, "I know that's a long time for you." Damned eerie. He flipped me a Police business card. I expected it to say Psych because the Department's always after me about being so ... "out there". But, no, the card was Ren's.

FYI, someone lately accused me of leaving out ... detail, so—Guy, pronounced in the French manner is a fair deadringer for tall, dark and exquisitely handsome actor/martial artist Russell Wong and Ren [René] resembles Keanu. Yes,that Keanu. Happy now?

"What's the Internal Affairs card for?"

"Simply, Arte? You're gonna wantta fuck, and I won't be here. That means trouble, because you will go prowling, like the night we got together." I really should've been offended ... I wasn't. Not when the truth's spoken to me. Not usually.

"So?"

"Contrary to Psych, Detective, I prefer you the way you are. And, the simple concept of how difficult an outstandingly demanding cunt like yours is to come by ... or keep is entirely lost on them."Plus, they don't know I'm fucking my lieutenant. And, he's fucking back. "That's why I've completely spoiled you. Mind and body."Oh, so I'm grateful for him whacking off inside my mind, too, now? "Artemis ... I absolutely don't want you getting ... hungry and dining around, while I'm gone."

"Oh, please. It's not exactly like I haven't 'completely spoiled' you, too." I hadn't meant to sound petulant, but I did. He smiled in private satisfaction, dark eyes sparkling.

"Call Ren, he'll know how to fuck you properly."

I should've bit his head off, then—if I'd been a "good girl", or a "nice girl"; but, I'd done brothers before, which he'd plainly figured out. But "Prince" Guy actually proffering me his older sibling's dick seemed a tad ... bizarre, even for him, although he was months behind owing me a three-sided tossle with them together. My request wasn't a secret among us and Ren's resolve was clearly wearing thin, as he'd lately taken to not being anywhere alone with me for too long.

But, control master Guy was up to his tricky lieutenant shit, which I wasn't feelin' nor havin'.

"Ren'll be expecting you, whenever you want him. He runs extremely hot, extremely hard." He said it as if he were laying a beeline scent trail from his cock to Ren's, to keep his alpha bitch hound from wandering off track. "He's been uncharacteristically patient about waiting for you. And, with me, for making him wait."

I shrugged, said I could handle a fuckin' week or two. He advised me to keep the card. Sure. Fine. Whatever. Then, he pulled me to him, holding me tightly, giving me his hard, penetrating tongue. I played that I wasn't in the mood. Which rarely happens. Not with a man so intense and desirous of me, or.... His sweltering mouth ruthlessly clamped onto each hard, sensitive nipple, deepening my breaths, making me ... need him. Right there. On his floor. Over and over.

That's Guy. He gets in and grabs hold of your mind, then gets inside, fucking both your brain and your pussy to bothered distraction. Until both explode. The man's deadly ... and fuckin' knows me. But, our ... affair, our ... relationship was never just about him and me.

I almost held out, while he was gone; and not because I'm "in love" with him. I'm certainly not particularly loyal. I did get incredibly ... "hungry", as he'd annoyingly forecast; but, in "prowling" there wasn't anyone in the night, who looked minorly close to being able to satisfy me, and I have a true eye for such things. Damn Guy about "spoiling" me! He really does ... indulge, creatively and thoroughly ... slaking my hardest ... thirsts.

I just hadn't liked the brother thing ... not because I didn't want Ren; but, because Guy was boxing me in. A nature thing. Totally primal. Find the best—hunting grounds; cleanest waters; most sought after, smartest alpha bitch. Then keep it ... keep ... her all to yourself. If she's hard to handle or you need to sleep sometime, get someone you trust to share her with.

How very uplifting and romantic that.

I called brother Ren and he sounded pleased but a little strange, distracted. He wasn't alone and they, yes,they got louder—for my benefit, evidently—until he quietly said, "Excuse me," muffled the line for a few then came back. There was feminine crying and cursing in the background, before his door sharply slammed. I considered hanging up, even after he asked if I were still with him. I hesitantly said, "Yes." He asked to speak to the cabby. I gave her my phone, then stared out the window, realizing this probably was not the greatest idea I'd--.

"Miss, he wants to speak to you." The taxi started as I listened to Ren say she was taking me to him, directly, and he'd handle the rest. Ren's doorman bustled me into the private elevator, which deposited me in the vestibule, and Ren answered the door of his penthouse.What, no butler?

He was robed, which I peeled open revealing his naked body, as soon as I got in the door. I got close to smell him, to feel his cock, still a little shower damp, squeaky clean, and substantial against my belly. Hey, ever see the movie "Face Off"? Well, you can switch faces, dye hair, exchange clothes all you like; but, one man doesn't feel or smell like another no matter how close their blood. I locked my eyes on his and slowly went down on my knees before him.

"You remembered."

Yeah, I did. I'd tried his resolve a few times when we'd been left alone. The last time, he'd said a very reluctant, husky, "No," during a slowdance at his brother's birthday party.As if I were a naughty little puppy. I'd cupped my eager palm around his swelling cod, bulging hard against me through the soft, expensive fabric of his pants and gently, insistently squeezed. He'd immediately headed for the door and I was following; but, birthday boy Guy intercepted me, insisting he wanted his inflamed candle blown pretty badly, which he did; but, it was a ruse just the same. The next time Ren and I spoke, Guy was nearby as Ren'd whispered that he'd only take me on Guy's consent, and me on my knees.

Oh, yeah, I remembered. And, two men, no matter how similar, do not taste the same. I felt his hefty penis against my cheek, as I nudged the silky, velvety shaft aside with my face and tender kisses, then lip and tongue massaged his sacs, before licking him base to tip, over and over; with the point of my tongue, the flat of it, then the underside. Then I sucked, like you suck the moist nectar off the side of a melting popsicle, with a kind of flattened French kiss.

I never finished, before he yanked me up. He was more than ready to fuck, so was I. I'd wanted him ... both his brother and him together, that first night months ago and had been "uncharacteristically patient" in waiting to have him long enough. Ren wanted his bed and comfortable room to move. I like the floor for that reason, and, usually, when you're totally engrossed in shit, you can't fall off it. He picked me up.

I'm not big on being schlepped around, unless the man is strong. Not musclebound, but well-proportioned strong, because to me being carried implies a lot—possession of me, the ability to care for my needs ... and wants. He put me down his bed and peeled off my clingy dress. I had nothing underneath, except lace topped stockings and heels, which always takes care of any last second blood rushes required to firm up a man's intentions, leaving me to get to my pleasures, immediately; and not lose any incriminating underwear afterward.

He kissed, tasted, and sucked, managing a brisk inventory of my more fleshy and savory parts ... not so thoroughly. Something for part two. Then, he slid all that magnificent length and thickness to the hilt, very slowly; but....

"Damn."

He laughed, watching my expression, knowing I expected ... more. Knowing full well from Guy that I don't do "nice". Then, his expression changed, hardened. Cleanly, simply, he corkscrew banged me harder and harder. I really do love the sound of a good, hard fuck, and Internal Affairs is an appropriate name, indeed. Relentless, hard cops hammering other cops ... mercilessly, until you ... come ... clean ... squeal, or both. His place is soundproofed. Good.

"Feed me your cunt." I gladly mounted his mouth, as his lips pinched, and his tongue circled, and poked, as my slippery oyster--.Oh, shit--! Told you, no two men are--.Damn.

I became gluttonish ... selfish, and ground my needy crotch hard into him, tugging his head by his thick, black hair, vicing his handsome face between my thighs. A beautiful sight that—his bright, dark eyes gazing up from above my bush. I let him breathe and deliciously slid around on his drenched, laughing lips, that continued lapping and nipping at me, until finally I scooted down him and felt his hard dick poke at my ass. I moved playfully back and forth, loving the feel of his pole against my soft skin, as tone got darker.

"Hands and knees, Arte, like a bitch in heat." Be packing hard granite with a brain if you expect me to follow commands; but, great doggie style sex makes up for a lot.

Ren slid his thick bat between my pursed labia, up and down my dripping, swollen vulva, pausing to put his weight on his tip, resting on my clitoris.Nice move. Then it was gone, moving harder across my asscheeks, then down, passing my sexhole, and again resting, harder on--. I didn't even hear the door or the footsteps, as Ren repeated his exquisite maneuver again and again, firmer and firmer, without letup.

"...got cancelled, got...."

I ... missed parts of Guy's speech, as his brother dove into me full force and relentlessly hammered my hot box; like I might love it or something. Moments or minutes later, I couldn't tell which, with his brother's cod burning in me, I felt Guy's hungry mouth on mine, and his tongue, which I nearly sucked from its roots. He moved, to shove my flushed lips to his naked, nicely pungent crotch, and I swallowed his exquisite shaft, glans to nads. What else can I say? He knows me and spoils me.