Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Affair at work.
1k words
3.62
32.8k
8
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our affair continued and we met several times a week after work. We usually went to his apartment and played like we were dating. Some nights we ate dinner out, some nights we ate in- those were the best times. He loved to eat me! Since he had never had the opportunity for oral sex in his marriage we frequently engaged in this enjoyable pastime. One memorable night was his first experience in a 69 position.

We had gone to his apartment right after work. We ended up on the couch and he removed my boots. (Those not-so-sexy steel-toed boots I wrote about before!) After massaging my tired feet he worked his way up to my crotch and teased me thru my jeans. I climbed onto his lap and began kissing his neck. We made out for a time and I eventually worked my way down to his cock. I freed it from his jeans and told him he was going to cum in my mouth that day. (Previously I had not convinced him it was OK to do that, he always pulled out, he said he was afraid I would be grossed out)

I opened my top and pulled my bra down to expose more of my tits and used them along with my hands and mouth to stimulate him. I could grasp my nipples and pull my breast around him and still have enough cock left poking out the top to suck on. I could also twist my nipples as hard as I like this way! Kneeling between his legs this way I had to bend my head down over him and I couldn't deep throat him. After a while of this I suggested a position change that would let me swallow him all.

We got up and I removed the rest of my clothes. He still had all of his clothes on, but his cock hung out of his pants. I lay down on the couch upside down, so my head hung off the seat. My butt was against the back of the couch and my legs were against the wall. We had to pull a cushion off another chair to raise my shoulders up so my mouth was at the right height, but when we got it adjusted he could kneel in front of the couch and slide right in my mouth. I used my hands to control his swinging cock. I slid it in and out of my mouth slowly going further back. The large head would fill my throat and I would have to hold my breath while I tried to swallow it. I hoped the swallowing sensation felt good. I was free to let my head do most of the moving and I lathered him with my spit and gagged more and more of his cock down. At times I would have to come back to the short strokes with my mouth, to catch my breath, but I kept returning to the deep throating as often as I could. His cock was rock hard.

He had been fingering my pussy when we got in this position, but soon he leaned over and began to eat me. I tried to tell him with my mouth full how good he felt. For being a novice he knew how to eat a pussy. He knew just the right amount of suction and he knew when to drag his tongue over the clit. Leaning over me like that he reached around and put two fingers in my cunt. He was able to wiggle them in me as he worked my clit and soon had me bucking under him. He flicked my bulging clit with his tongue hard enough to send me into a molten orgasm, but I couldn't make much noise because I tried to keep sucking him.

He finally let loose of my clit and I told him it was time to fuck my mouth. I told him I wanted him to use my mouth as a glory hole and not worry about what I felt. I brought his hands to my tits and told him to hold on to them tight as he came. I slapped his cock on my face as I told him I liked it rough and wanted him to gag me with his huge cock. I said I loved his cum and couldn't wait to have it squirted down my throat and begged him to fuck my mouth.

With that I sucked just the head of his dick into my mouth and rasped my teeth over it. I sucked a little harder and brought it in deeper. I bobbed my head up and down it and had spit dipping from the corners of my mouth. Occasionally I bit down on it and made him moan. My tongue moved all over it inside and I felt it swell getting ready to cum. He had a tight hold of my tits and thrust only slightly into me. When I was ready, I reached my arms around him and pulled him tight into me. I swallowed as hard as I could to get it down and felt him spasm as he started to cum. A long low moan came out of him as he trembled and I had to bring his cock up out of my throat to breath. He was still squirting and I got to feel & taste it in my mouth as I quickly started sucking as hard as I could. He finally let himself thrust into my mouth at times so deep I broke my suction. But we kept at this for many moments extending the twitches of his orgasm on and on.

He collapsed over me onto the couch breathing hard and his cock rested on my cheek dripping the last little bit of cum on my face. He said he thought he had had a heart attack and I should call an ambulance. I laughed and told him there were a lot worse ways to die.

A little later as we snuggled on the couch under a blanket, we made plans for a short trip to the beach. That weekend we would be able to spend the night together for the first time. I told him it was time to fulfill one of his other fantasies- sex outside on the beach was what I had in mind.