Affair of the Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth and John enjoy a change of scenery.
2.3k words
4.22
6.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth took a deep breath as the plane taxied to the gate. She was nervous and it wasn't about flying. It happened every time. Her palms grew sweaty and her heart raced. She told herself never again but she jumped at the first chance to do so. The reason she was coming to Boston was to meet Sophie and spent the weekend with her. Sophie wanted to show her Boston and have her mom meet her friends.

"Who was she kidding?" Beth thought as she stood up to get her bag from the overhead. The reason she was coming to Boston was going to be standing at the gate. She hadn't seen John in over a month but they had emailed each other almost every night. Sometimes just to say good night. For the first few days they were apart, she felt a void, emptiness inside her. Slowly this feeling went away and Beth convinced herself that their love making was a brief moment in their lives and it was over. Then came the opportunity to be with him again and she took it.

John was standing in the crowd at the gate. "Why couldn't she be one of the first ones off?" he thought impatiently.

He no sooner completed that thought then Beth appeared. Each time he saw her he was amazed. She was absolutely beautiful. She was dressed in a pink sundress, the same one she wore when they first met. The sun coming through the windows caused it to shine making it seem she was glowing. "Beth," he shouted out a little too loud. "Over here."

She turned and waved. Her smiled filled her face as she got closer. He wanted to hug her right there and never let her go. Instead he controlled himself. The two gave each other a small kiss as they broke their short embrace. If anyone noticed, all they saw was a married couple reuniting after a brief separation.

"Here, let me take that. How was your flight?" John asked.

"Not bad," Beth replied. "Is it always this warm after Labor Day?"

"No, this is a little unusual." John put her bags in the trunk. "It will be great down on the Cape, almost perfect weather."

Beth opened the door and slid in. John sat down behind the wheel. The two of them looked straight ahead. At the same time they turned to look at each other. They kissed. Not a simple hello kiss but a deep passionate kiss. John rubbed his hands on her bare back, sending tingles of excitement through both of them.

"Oh God, how I have missed your touch," Beth whispered into John's ear. He nibbled on her neck, giving her chills. She arched her head back.

"You look so beautiful, Beth, perfect."

She blushed, something she hadn't done in a long time. "Don't you think we should get going?"

John started the car. Soon they were headed south to the Cape. Beth had never been in this part of country so John pointed out the various landmarks and locations like Plimouth Plantation and John Adams' home.

As they drove, they discuss everyday things but finally John asked, "How is Sophie handling this, you and me?" Sophie was the only in the family who knew and it was an important question.

"Surprising well," Beth answered. "We have had some long talks and she knows everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes. I thought it better than she knew it all. Therefore she wouldn't be surprised. She told me thought it kind of cool."

'Cool, How so?"

"I guess she thought her mom was straight laced and a little stuffy. Now she knows I was carrying on an affair for 20 years. Also and this is how she put it, 'she was impressed that a woman my age could take a lover.'"

John laughed. "A woman of any age who looked as good as you do would have no trouble getting a man to love her. He would consider it an honor."

"Well, she is not 100% comfortable with it but she said she wanted me to be happy," Beth continued.

"And are you?" John asked.

Beth moved over, hooked her arm in his and sighed, "Oh yes, very happy."

Rather than take the back roads, John continued down the highway until he reached Chatham Beach and lighthouse. They both changed into their suits and found a spot on the beach. There were very few people on the beach since it was after Labor Day. Just a few moms with their young children and a few others trying to catch that last chance to add to that tan.

As John spread out the blanket, Beth removed beach jacket. She was wearing a fuscia pattern string bikini and did she look great. At her height, she looked younger than her age but she had managed to keep her figure even after 2 children. "It is just like a postcard. It is beautiful."

John had to agree. From where he stood, the view was beautiful.

The two laid out in the sun soaking up the rays. It seemed to re-energize them. John rolled over on his side and looked at Beth. She was on her stomach. He glazed over her form. He took in her smooth back, the dimples in the small of her back, curve of ass, and her firm legs. He bent over and placed a small kiss on her back.

"Um, That's nice," Beth said as she rolled over.

He kissed her on the lips softly. She smiled. He kissed her again, harder, deeper. He rubbed his hand over her belly, stopping to circle her navel. He moved his hand along the waistband of bikini. As he moved along it, he moved his fingers under it.

Beth pushed her hips up. She wanted him to go further. She didn't care that they were on a public beach. She wanted him to take her right there. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, urging him on.

Suddenly John broke the kiss. He looked down on her, his blue eyes so serious that for a moment she was worried.

"We need to get something straight, Beth."

"Heck of a place for a conversation," she muttered.

"Oh, I think it is a good time because you get away from me. You can't run away."

Beth tightened her grip around his shoulders.

"I love you, Beth. And you damn well ought to know that."

"I do," she replied.

"I don't know where this going but I want you know that I truly do."

She honestly couldn't come up with an answer. She stared into his eyes. He was serious. There was no deception, just love.

John stood up, "Come let's go get that lobster I promised you."

They picked the blanket and headed for the car. There no one in the parking lot so they changed in the car. John, being the perfect gentleman, waited outside as Beth changed. When she was done, he hopped in.

"When did you change?" Beth asked.

"Right outside. Pretty quick huh?"

Beth slid over close to John and put hand on his thigh. "Why don't we go to the motel first? I could make it worthwhile."

"I bet you could but think about the wait. Also if we go there we may never leave."

"And that would be a bad thing?" Beth murmured.

"Yes. I promised you a lobster and you're going to get one," John replied.

The ride wasn't too long and they pulled in front of nondescript little restaurant. They walked in and right there was the lobster tank, full with live lobsters crawling around.

"Can I help you?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"2 lobsters, about 1, 1 1/2 pounds, with the fixings," John answered.

Beth was standing by the tank, watching the lobsters move. The girl came over with a net.

"Do you want to pick them or should I?" she asked Beth.

Beth straightened up. "You mean we are going to eat these?"

John put his hand on her shoulder. "Yes. What did you think these were for? Decoration?

"Yes," she replied. "I did."

He took her by the hand and led her to the deck. Their table overlooked the water. Even though the day was warm, there was nice breeze. As the sun was beginning to set, it was getting cooler. John went to the car to get Beth a jacket. When he returned, the lobsters had been served. Two hot steaming lobsters had been placed in front of Beth. Not sure what to do, she waited for John to return.

He picked the smaller one up and placed on the plate in front of her.

"OK, here we go," he tied the bib behind her neck.

"Do I really need this?"

"Yes you do. We don't want to ruin that pretty dress or get any on you." Beth gave him a quizzical look. "Just copy what I do."

He grabbed one of the claws and gave it a twist and pull. It came off with a snap.

Beth tried. "It's hot!" and she put it down. John reached across and pulled the claw off. He drained it of the water. He took the crackers, put his claw in it and crushed it. The shell broke, exposing the meat inside.

"You try," he said handing her the crackers. She copied everything he did. Her shell seemed a little harder so she pressed harder. The shell broke with a snap, sending lobster juice flying. Most landed on her bib but some hit her face. She crinkled up her face. Seeing her, John began to laugh.

"What did I do wrong? Beth asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," he said as he wiped her face and chuckled.

"Then don't laugh,"

John showed her how to get the meat out and dip it in the melted butter. On the second claw, she did a lot better. Sure some lobster got on her but she was laughing about. She got a good laugh when one time her lobster juice hit John right in the face.

"Well what do you think?" he asked.

"It is a lot of work but it was worth it,"

I'm glad you liked it. See it was worth not going to the room."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that good," and they both had a good laugh.

They headed back along the back roads, giving Beth a chance to see the Cape for herself. They stopped at all the little shops. To everyone John and Beth appeared like every other tourist doing a little shopping.

Climbing back into the car, Beth quickly slid over next to John. She whispered in his ear. "If we don't get to the room soon, I swear I'll do you right here," with that she put her hand in his crotch. She could feel his cock begin to stir.

"Beth, I want you to have the total Cape experience, the beach, the lobster, the little shops. I thought we could take a walk on the beach. Just the two of us. A romantic stroll."

"No, I don't want "the Cape experience," She undid his pants and pulled his cock free. "I know someone who doesn't want "the Cape experience."

John kissed her. "What am I doing to do with you?"

"Oh come on. I think you know!"

John drove as fast as legally possible to the hotel. They checked in and hurried to the room.

Upon entering, Beth dropped her bag. "This room is fantastic. A Jacuzzi, a king size bed. This is perfect."

John walked up behind her, grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. He kissed her, his tongue plunging deep. His teeth nipped at her bottom lip, and he sucked it into his mouth. His hands moved quickly to untie the knot of her dress at the back of her neck. It dropped to the floor. Beth stood before him, naked.

John stammered, "You were...?"

"The whole time," Beth smiled.

She stepped forward and pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it across the room. Frantically she undid his belt and pushed his pants done. John stood there naked.

"You too?"

"The whole time!"

They came together. He hoisted her up until she straddled him. He tilted his head back as she kissed, hard. Beth devoured his mouth.

John's hands gripped her hips, hauling her close, cradling her pussy against his erect cock. Her moist lips slid up and down his cock.

"I want you," she whispered.

He carried her towards the bed, holding her tight against him. She bounced with each stride, his cock bumping close to her entrance. Just a bit higher and she could slide down on it. Beth groaned when instead she slid further down, missing it and his cock brushed against her belly.

John twisted her in her hands so she faced away from him, and bent her over the edge of the bed. She put her hands out to catch herself as her feet dangled down. With his hands he spread her open. Beth felt his cock against her pussy and he thrust into her.

She lurched forward, eyes flying open and a long, low moan escaped her mouth. "Oh, God!"

His stomach pressed against her ass as he pushed against her. His hands grasped at her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck me, babe, fuck me hard!" she screamed.

He slapped against her ass. She felt stretched around him and each thrust sent spasms through her pussy. Her orgasm flashed over her.

Beth threw her head back. "I'm cumming. Oh yes, yes!"

John kept thrusting until suddenly he pushed forward again, sinking deeper than before.

Both came at the same time. Their orgasms consuming them. John's cock spurted, filling Beth's pussy with his come. He collapsed onto her back as they panted for breath.

Later sitting together in the Jacuzzi, they relaxed. Beth sat close to John, her hand lazily stroking his erect cock. She wished that this moment could last forever.