Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 04

Story Info
A wondrous Saturday matinee.
7.4k words
4.78
22.3k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ideally, Dorothy's and my liaisons would have been wondrous and continuously fulfilling; but, of course, they were not. We could not always spend the time with each other that we wished or when we wished. We also found that it was difficult for two people with the intensity of lust we had for one another to act naturally in a work environment. The need to mask the way we felt about one another required that we say things and conduct ourselves to conform to the business-family relationships expected of us. This required that we wear false faces when dealing with each other. It was quite difficult.

We both were relieved when my training program required that I first furnish vacation teller and "platform" (customer service) relief at other branches, and finally, that I be transferred to other banking departments in the main office for training in bank operations and loan functions.

Throughout this period we managed to meet two or three times a week after work in various neighborhood spots but, because of the press of time or exposure of location, we chatted and kissed and eagerly hugged and caressed, but frequently we weren't able to satisfy our natural hunger for each other. Our hands would seek the erection or breast or wondrous thigh we longed for but time or circumstance occasionally posed a frustrating barrier.

We talked frequently on the phone and one Friday Dorothy asked if I might have some errands on Saturday during which I could stop by and visit her at home. This was a surprisingly adventurous idea for two people whose upbringings were as sheltered as were ours. I needed to get some lumber and hardware items for weekend chores and agreed to drop by in mid-morning. I left unexpressed my apprehension about an unexpected appearance by her husband (Jim, the pharmacist).

On Saturday, in the midst of my errands, I rang Dorothy's bell. She answered the door quickly wearing slacks and blouse. After the door was closed we kissed nervously with strained eagerness and she offered, in over-emphasized hospitality, to give me a tour of her home. We soon found our way to the basement recreation room where, with little preamble, she doffed her slacks, flopped on the couch, and urged me to make love to her. Clearly we both were nervous and in a hurry.

The overtness of the overture, brevity of foreplay, fear of discovery, and my basic naivete made my cooperation next to impossible. I was hysterically fightened that Jim would barge in at any moment to discover us. I began to undue my jeans in answer to her invitation but embarrassed both her and myself by exposing a completely flaccid penis and stuttering and mumbling something about having to get home for lunch - after which I very clumsily and quickly left.

During the next few after-work meetings, between hugs and kisses and unrequited caresses, we muddled through a replay of the aborted tryst in the recreation room. We also admitted to each other how frustrating our brief meetings were. In the context of our particular marriages, it wasn't reasonable to be unexplainably absent from home. We couldn't just "take a night off" together without a genuine bank or social activity as the basis for absence. And there currently were no convenient activities taking place. Finally, Dorothy convinced me (and perhaps herself) that on certain Saturdays her husband couldn't possibly surprise her at home because he couldn't leave the drugstore until at least 3:00pm when the first clerk came to work. He was alone in the store until then.

At the end of this conversation one of my arms was holding her close to me while the other hand was under her skirt caressing her thighs and wanting desperately to remove her panties. She was whimpering with her legs opened for me and flexing her vulva expectantly. But we knew our time together this day was short and nearly over. I said, "Darling, I'm so hungry for you I'm beside myself."

With her hand on my trousers measuring my erection she said, "I know. You're so hard. And I'm aching for you ... inside. I need to be with you ... soon. Can you come over this Saturday? This is one of those special Saturdays at the store."

"Well, I have some errands and Constance is going to lunch and shopping with her mother. I can be over by 10:30. It will seem like an eternity between now and then!"

"I'll make us some lunch. I can't wait to be with you."

During the few days before our Saturday "date" we didn't meet again and I alternated between expectant fantasy and latent apprehension. Time usually passed quickly for me because I enjoyed my work, but these few days seemed to drag by. We talked on the phone a couple of times - chatting about her job or mine, then lapsing into the kind of intimate love-talk that feeds the fire of desire, and finally mutually wishing the time away before Saturday.

At last, Saturday arrived and at mid-morning Constance' mother picked her up for the shopping trip. I called Dorothy to let her know I would be on my way soon. Then I quickly shaved and showered and headed out on my "Saturday errands". On an impulse, I stopped on the way to Dorothy's house to pick up a single yellow rose at a florist shop. I put it in the briefcase I had brought along. I had decided to carry the briefcase into her house in the hope it would suggest to any nosey neighbor that I was on some sort of business visit.

I parked at the curb and as I walked up to the house I could see that the drapes and curtains were closed. I was earlier than I thought I would be and she was slow answering the doorbell. Finally, I heard her footsteps in the foyer but the door didn't open immediately. I suspected she was looking through the peep hole to be certain it was me. A moment later she opened the door. Her beautiful face greeted me with an engaging smile - peeking around from behind the door.

"Come in, Sweetheart." She took my hand and pulled me inside. "You're early or I'm late because I hadn't finished dressing when you rang - I had to put on a coverup. It doesn't cover much though, that's why I'm behind the door."

She closed the door and I turned to take her in my arms. What I saw took my breath away. Her dark eyes sparkled - faint eye shadow accented them. She may have been wearing blush but likely no other makeup on her fair skin. Her inviting, warm smile was faintly colored with pale lipstick. Her thick, dark hair framed her face and fell almost to her shoulders in soft, casual waves. But what made me momentarily speechless was that she was wearing absolutely nothing beneath her shear, pale aqua, mid-thigh length chiffon peignoir except ultra-sheer light grey stockings and aqua colored, high-heeled satin mules. The peignoir was held closed with a dainty satin ribbon. With her arms held out to greet me she was breathtaking!

All I could manage was a husky whisper, "Darling, you're absolutely beautiful! You're lovely and feminine and desirable ... and...." I took her in my arms and held her very close while we fell into a luscious and expectant kiss. Her flesh was warm and close under the filmy gown.

"Sweetheart, I really meant to get dressed," she apologized. "But I just couldn't decide what to wear!" She paused for a kiss. We were holding each other close and the rounded curves of her hip and bottom felt wondrous. "So far I've tried on different panties and bras and a dress and then slacks - but nothing seemed quite right. They all seemed like too much ... except the see-through panties." Pause for another kiss. "The panties and bras and sheer stockings are the ones I bought to wear just when I'm with you - I keep them hidden. When you rang the bell I was in between outfits - and stark naked - well, almost - except for my stockings and slippers. I put the stockings on first ... because I know how you like my legs in stockings and heels."

And she felt nearly naked. Her arms were around my shoulders with one hand at my neck holding me in our kiss. I was hugging our bodies close with one hand on her back and the other on her gorgeous rounded bottom cheeks. She was melting against me in her special way when she murmured, "I can feel you getting hard against my tummy. I love to feel that happening."

"It's my natural condition when I'm near you ... or watching you ... or thinking too much about you." I brushed her lips with mine. "Sometimes I start getting hard just watching you walk or sit with your legs crossed. I'm under your wonderful spell."

"Mmmmm, the thought that I make you hard ... like that ... gives me tingles ... you-know-where."

"I love it when you have tingles ... And about your ward-robe problem - you look wonderful; you're a beautiful dream. You needn't change a thing but, if you want to dress, I'll patiently sip a coffee and wait."

"Wellll .., I could put on sheer panties and bra for you. While I'm thinking about it let me take your jacket and hang it up. What's the briefcase for?" We broke apart and she helped me with my jacket. With the drapes closed, the light in the foyer and living room was diffuse and warm. It seemed romantic and cozy, but maybe that's because I already felt romantic.

I told her of my ruse about the briefcase and the business call. Then I opened it and presented her with the rose.

"Oh, Alex, what a lovely rose!" she softly gushed with genuine emotion. "You're so sweet." She held the rose, put her arms around me and melted into me again, "But our only business will be ... monkey business ... very loving monkey business." She had stepped up out of the foyer and, while I was still on the lower step, she had turned and bent her head down to kiss me. When we broke the kiss we continued holding each other and my cheek was resting against her shoulder at the top of her breasts. She whispered, "You feel so good ... so close ..." The scent of her perfume was intoxicating - and so was my rising desire. My lips caressed the swell of a breast before my tongue laved her cleavage. She sighed and put a hand behind my head to hold me to her breasts. With one hand on her bottom I brought the other hand to the side of a breast and pressed the sensuously soft pillow to my lips. I sucked and nibbled the nipple through the sheer fabric. Dorothy shifted the rose from one hand to the other and, with her free hand, opened the peignoir collar slightly to reveal the naked sweetness of the lovely object of my nibbling. I feasted rapturously.

"Sweetheart, you're making me mush again. And I can feel you against my thigh - you're so hard." She whispered against my forehead, "Let me ... move the collar ... so you can suck on my other nipple too. I hope you don't mind If I don't change into something else. Are you sure I don't look too naked?"

"You're beautiful, Sweetheart. I'm the one who's over-dressed. ... As long as you're warm enough ...?

"I'm warm enough, ... as long as you're holding me close."

"Mmmmm, I'll keep you warm." I continued nuzzling.

She sighed, "I'm getting ... very warm already ... When you suck on my nipples ... like this ... I get a ... deep hunger ... between my legs ... and up inside."

We were hungry for each other and I felt as though I wanted to caress and love all of her at once. While I sucked and kissed and nibbled and kneaded her breasts my other hand had reached through the opening of Dorothy's peignoir and was reveling in the smoothness of her stockings, the softness of her flesh, and the roundness of her bottom cheeks. I left her nipples for a moment to kiss her lips and whispered, "Your precious place is so warm ... and loving ... way up inside. I love the way you make me feel ... when you take me in ... and love me." We kissed languidly.

She sighed, "I love to make you throb ... and squirt your sweet juices ... way up in me, mmmmmmm, I'm getting so mushy." My lips returned to her breasts and my hands made caressing love to her wonderful curves. "I feel wonderful in your arms - when you're holding me and loving me all over." She helped squeeze her breasts to my mouth. "I'm so glad you're here," she whispered. "My breasts are so sensitive - I love it when you suck and pinch and kiss and squeeze them. I've been dreaming all morning ... of your mouth on my nipples ... and your caressing hands ... and ... other things."

"Other things?" I mumbled against her softness.

"Mmmm hmmm, those throbbing other things. Oh! Mmmmm, Lover, Oh! ... suck harder ... Oh! The tingles are making me feel ... Uhnn, you know."

My lower hand couldn't resist moving from her tush to her hip and tummy and, finally, to the growing warmth between her thighs. She parted her legs so that I could feel her inner thighs, caress her vulva and put my fingers into her. She tilted her pelvis into my hand and groaned softly.

As I held her body close to me I spoke softly against her nipple, "Darling, your precious place is dripping wet. I want to taste your sweet honey."

"Mmmmmm, Sweetheart, I've been getting wet all morning thinking about us together. And now with you in my arms and your hands and mouth on me, I'm flowing - You make me so hungry for you." As I dropped to my knees she pulled the bow of the dainty ribbon holding her peignoir closed. The filmy gown fell open and she spread her legs a little further apart. She was breathtaking. Her generous breasts were pert and hanging softly with erect nipples still pink from my sucking. Her waist was trim and her hips flared roundly to her irresistible thighs and spectacular legs. Her tummy was rounded in a very feminine way and she was thrusting it out in presentation. Her skin was like ivory all over. She had trimmed and shaved her pubic hair away from her labia and clitoris and crotch area until it was just a neat arrow-shaped tuft above her mound of Venus. Dorothy was a sensual vision. My fingers caressed the newly naked vulva. She sighed, "I'm glad I didn't have time for the panties and bra."

I was surprised, "Darling! I ..."

She whispered, "I shaved my ... you know ... to be more naked for you. It makes me feel so sexy."

"It's beautiful ... and soft ... and smooth."

"I hope you like it, Darling ... a lot."

I put my head between her legs so that her soft thighs caressed both my cheeks. I faintly caught the scent of her perfume near the top of her thigh and also the fresh scent of her arousal - it was unmistakable - faintly earthy and compelling. My hands were inching up her leg in a slow, loving caress - reveling in the feel of the sheer nylon over the curves and then the utter smooth softness of her porcelain skin above the stocking tops. My lips nuzzled near her pussy when I confessed, "Darling, I love to feel and caress and love you all over. You're beautiful and soft and luscious ... to touch ... and to taste." With that I lifted on leg to rest her thigh on my shoulder. My tongue found her proud clitoris, feathered and caressed, and lovingly laved between the petals leading to the heart of her precious flower. I laved and sucked and drank the outpouring of her oozing center. With my lips on her I murmured, "Mmmmm ... I love your smooth ... luscious ... precious loving place."

With her hands on my head she gently tilted her pussy against my mouth and hugged her thigh to my cheek. Quietly she sighed, "Feed on me, Darling." I licked and sucked at the well of her love and feathered her proud clitoris again and again. "Oohhunnn, your mouth feels so wonderful ... without the hair ... mmmmm." When she groaned her pelvis began to quake and her thighs shivered. With my hands on her bottom cheeks I held her firmly to me and she gently fucked her lusting pussy into my mouth.

"Sweetheart," she quietly gasped, "You're wonderful! I love your mouth and tongue kissing and ... sucking me. And I love your hands feeling up my legs ... and thighs ... and breasts and squeezing ... and your fingers inside me - in my pussy - fucking me with your fingers - Oh, God! You're ... making me ... cum again ... Uhhnnnn ... Please ... don't stop! Ahhnnn." And I didn't. Her lovely vulva urgently flexed and shivered on my lips.

While holding on to her I stood up and took her in my arms. At first she was a little limp but soon her arms tightened around me and she raised her lips to mine. "I can taste myself on your lips," she whispered, and then one of her hands found my throbbing erection. "You made me cum so hard - I've never cum like this before," and then, "Sweetheart, I was so surprised when you first kissed me ... there ... our first night. You're the only one who's ever made love to me like that - or has ever made me feel like this ... Mmmmmmm," And, with her mouth merging with my mouth, she pressed her vulva against me and gently flexed. "Honeyyy, You're wearing too many clothes. Can I help you undress?" She beckoned me out of the foyer and into the living room.

"Please, Darling. Why don't you work on my pants while I work on my shirt?" And as I spoke she put the rose between her teeth and bent to her task. By the time I had my shirt and undershirt off, my pants and briefs were around my ankles, the rose was on the floor and Dorothy was on her knees kissing my throbbing penis. Her hands gently fondled my testicles while she kissed and then she took the head in her mouth to lave and suck.

"Mmmmm, Sweetheart, remember when I asked you to fuck my lips? It was wonderful when you came in my mouth. I love to have your ... cock in my mouth ... to kiss ... and suck ... and love. Oh, God, I'm so hot!" Her hand was down between her thighs, ... "Do it to me now ... I want you inside me!"

I quickly doffed my shoes and socks and, with my hands under her arms, helped her rise. She slithered up rubbing my erection against her body from her lips to her tummy. We kissed while she began to move toward the couch, one hand cradling my testicles and the other loving my stiff penis - pulling me with her. I cradled her swaying breasts, the lovely objects of my feeding lips that she had grown so proud of since we became lovers.

"Mmm, I'm glad you like my breasts. You take such good care of them. Look how my nipples are sticking out for you."

I was breathless, "I love them so much. When we're apart I fantasize about cupping them in my hands and caressing and pinching your nipples and sucking on them. They're wonderful and beautiful."

"Mmmmm. Lover, they feel wonderful when you're loving them." At the couch she let go of me and posed sexily - thrusting her breasts out and flexing her vulva. She shrugged the peignoir from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her hands started at the crease of her groin on either side of her vulva and caressed teasingly up until she lifted her breasts, squeezed them and let them fall and sway softly. "Look how you made my nipples so pink." I lifted and caressed lovingly while she posed and hummed in pleasure. I cupped and adoringly supported the soft, swaying loveliness while she partially reclined against the pillows at the end of the huge couch. She sighed, "Mmmm, thank you." Her knees were bent and her legs were slightly parted in a femininely alluring pose. She was displaying her breasts again and was lightly caressing her clitoris and labia - a vision of lusting loveliness. She seemed to be bathing in a warm sexual glow.

"I had to take my coverup off, Darling. You've been keeping me so nice and ... warm." Dorothy languidly and lushly caressed her inner thighs from her stockings slowly up beside her vulva - sensually presenting her beautiful loving place. "See the loving lips I have for you?" She opened the pink petals with her fingers and sent me a sexy kiss, "Lay between my legs now ... and make love to me."

"Darling, you're breathtaking - you're so beautiful!"

"You make me feel beautiful. Being naked for you makes me feel wanton and hungry for you. ... When I'm with you like this I feel as though I never want to wear clothes with you again. My legs are open for you ... Put yourself in me and ... love me ... Oh, Darling, ... "