Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 05

Story Info
The Bank Branch Christmas Party.
9k words
4.81
24.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy and I continued to have our "ups and downs" so to speak. I was permanently assigned a promising position in the head office of the bank downtown. We met frequently for short visits a few times a week after work with the usual frustrations. During the past few months we also had managed a couple of rapturous Saturdays. But, of course, we couldn't be together in the way that we wanted as often as we wanted.

In short, we usually were hungry for each other but could do little about it other than accept the hunger. But thank Eros (the god of love) for Christmas! Dorothy called me at the office one day late in November to ask if I could come to the annual branch Christmas party the second Friday in December. She said everyone at the branch agreed that I should be invited. Actually, I had got along well with everyone and was kind of "adopted" as a an ex officio member of the branch family. Even the branch manager had assumed a sort of aloof fatherly attitude toward me - probably because I appeared to be fairly bright but displayed a pathetic lack of the skills necessary to perform as a teller - like balancing my day's work, for example!

The idea sounded wonderful. The party would be fun and, most important, Dorothy and I might be able to spend some time together. I told Dorothy I definitely wanted to come but that I'd have to run it by Constance as a family courtesy, and to be sure there weren't any family plans. I called Dorothy back the next day to confirm that wild horses couldn't keep me away.

The party was held right after the day's close of business at the branch. The venue was a favorite suburban gathering and dining spot that had been a branch customer for many years. We were set up in a banquet room off the main dining room and lounge. Tables were set for dinner and open floor space was clear for dancing to a good quality taped music system.

I worked an hour or so later than usual because I knew the branch people would have to finish balancing the day's work after the late Friday closing, and wouldn't start arriving at the restaurant until at least 7:00pm or so. When I arrived a few people were already there, including the branch manager. I got a vodka and tonic to nurse and chatted with him for a while until Bob and Jan came in. It was good to see them again. Dorothy came in soon after them and the four of us took a table together for dinner. I brought Dorothy a white wine and sat down beside her. Her eyes were sparkling and when she looked at me she alternated between her impish conspiratorial grin and that doe-eyed look of love and lust. I'm sure that, to her, my eyes had the look of an adoring puppy dog.

She looked stunning in a very dark bottle green silk dress with scoop neckline and three quarter length sleeves. The skirt came to a few inches above her knees and was accented with diagonal pleat effect from waist to hem that had the appearance of a wrap-around overlap. The black stockings adorning her remarkable legs were very sheer. Her shoes were saucy black sling-back sandals with smartly high heels. She was a knockout and I told her so, "You look absolutely smashing - gorgeous dress!"

"Why, thank you, kind sir."

I had never seen Dorothy wear anything with an open neckline before. She was publicly quite shy about her body. Every dress and blouse she owned buttoned to the neck. This one scooped low enough so that a bit of her generous cleavage was enticingly in view as was the gentle fullness of the tops of her breasts. From the way her breasts had moved when she walked or as she sat down at the table it appeared she might not be wearing a bra - heaven knows she didn't need one to maintain shape or decolletage - but this would be a "first". I was certain she must have worn a decorative scarf during the day at the branch to cover her loveliness during business hours.

The four of us chatted spiritedly during the meal. We liked each other and, of course, had a common bond of knowledge of secret liaisons. When the meal was finished a few couples began to dance, but we first adjourned to the lounge for an after dinner drink. We took a semi-circular booth. At the moment I saw no other branch people in the lounge. Bob and Jan were clearly holding hands under the table cloth and briefly Jan hugged her cheek against Bob's shoulder.

Dorothy had put her hand on my leg and was softly stroking. I put my hand on her thigh - her legs were crossed. The silk of her dress was marvelously soft and her thigh, of course, felt inspiring. This was as close as we'd been all evening and for the first time I smelled her soft perfume. For a moment we shared affectionate glances. I moved my hand to her knee below the hem of the dress and caressed sculpted cap and the softness on the inside. All the while - with hands busy under the table - the four of us chatted and chuckled and innocently sipped our aperitifs. Every once in a while one of us would inexplicably stop in mid-sentence. I think we all privately guessed that meant things were happening under the table. Soon Dorothy's hand left my leg to warmly squeeze my hand and gently urge it further up her thigh. Because her public deportment is usually very conservative, I was amazed when she also parted the wraparound skirt feature until it felt as though it covered none of her sweet thighs. Fortunately the table cloth obscured all this from public view. My hand brushed over the lace trim at the top of her stockings and languished on the warm, creamy flesh of her upper thigh. By this time there was a definite stirring in my loins. Dorothy's hand returned to my leg and ventured very close to the site of my stirrings. And as she did so, she uncrossed her legs and left them slightly open.

My ardor rose and began to replace caution and I moved my hand between her luscious legs and up to her mons, expecting to feel delicate panty fabric against the edge of my hand. What I felt instead was the tickle of the pubic hair patch above her Venus mound! My darling vixen was wearing no panties! I turned to give her a guarded look of genuine surprise and got in return her impish grin and a tiny air kiss. She then placed her hand directly on my now very stiff penis. In retaliation, I placed my hand directly over her vulva and inserted a finger between her labia and began stroking up and down in that lush channel from her vagina to her awakening clitoris. Dorothy wiggled imperceptibly and opened her legs just a little further as she stroked up and down the length of my erection and tilted her pelvis into my fingers with the result that, on each down stroke, a finger or two dipped into her wet, fevered entrance. Every few moments she hugged my hand between her thighs.

Before long we each were in a state. It was clear there was no resolution to our rising problems here in the lounge. If we continued along these lines unabated we would create quite a scene. Giving her loins a little squeeze, I suggested to Bob and Jan that we join the others for a little dancing. I'll never know, but I suspect they likewise were in the midst of an insoluble situation, because all of us had practically stopped trying to chat.

With my napkin I dabbed the wetness from Dorothy's moist vulva and then squirmed about to get my erection as flat as possible against my stomach. I held the napkin over my front as I got out of the booth. My alert sweetheart moved in front of me to shield the view and we adjourned to the banquet room.

As assistant manager, Dorothy felt compelled to make the circuit of the room and wish everyone a pleasant evening and Merry Christmas. Finally we retrieved a couple of wines from our private bar and returned to our table to rejoin Bob and Jan. After just a few minutes I said, "Please excuse us, you two, but I'm dying to dance with this exquisite creature." And I took Dorothy's hand and led her to the floor. Bob and Jan followed.

"Thank you for walking in front of me leaving the lounge," I said as we assumed a sedate dancing pose. "I wasn't exactly presentable for the public but I thought we needed to get out of there and be somehow alone together - like dancing - maybe. You felt so wonderful and you were being such a devil with my... man thing... that... well, you know."

"Uhhmmm, I know," was her humming reply as she abandoned the sedate dancing pose and pressed closer. "You always make such a tent in your pants! You were sweet to get us out of there and onto the dance floor though. You also were sweet to dry my... precious loving place... with your napkin before we got up. You made me so wet I would have spotted my skirt. You were so hard I wanted to unzip you and take you out... and I melted when you felt my legs and thighs and... did things to me!" She squirmed into my groin and murmured, "Hold me tighter, Darling,... I like to feel you poking my tummy." With her head on my shoulder and lips close to my ear she sighed, "I guess it would have been... a little embarrassing... if I'd had an... orgasm in the lounge."

I whispered back, "Just a little."

The music was slow and Dorothy had molded herself against me, almost straddling my right leg. After dinner when people began to dance, the lights in the banquet room were turned down very low. "It's pretty dim in here. Do you suppose anyone will notice how close we're dancing? And, by the way, you're a devil for forgetting to put your panties on tonight! You feel wonderful."

"No one's paying attention. Anyway, we're not the only secret lovers in this bunch of party people." She kissed my ear and added, "And I didn't forget... I took them off right after work."

Dorothy knew her 'family' better than I did. I looked around. Besides Bob and Jan, who looked amorous, there were other couples who were dancing very close together casting unbusinesslike looks at each other - including the branch manager and one of the more attractive older tellers.

Then she whispered, "Besides my panties, I also remembered to wear nothing else under this dress, Lecherous Lover." Fortunately, my sweetheart was four or five years older than I, so she couldn't call me a lecherous 'old man'. "Darling," she continued, "Your leg feels so... encouraging... between my thighs, but I wish you could put something else between them."

"Mmmm, me too." I looked down at her luscious cleavage and watched the gentle jiggling of unrestrained bosom. "You've always told me you think your breasts hang down too much. You're absolutely beautiful in this dress. Now I hope you'll believe me when I tell you how very lovely your breasts are."

"I finally believed you... that's why I took my bra off too." We had abandoned the traditional dancing pose and had both arms around each other as we swayed to the music. We had danced over to a remote edge of the dance floor. I noticed Bob and Jan nearby. Dorothy's arms were around my neck. Mine were around her lower back and on her gorgeous hips and tush. Without any under clothes she felt heavenly through the silk. One of her hands left my neck and drifted between us to the front of my trousers. Without losing a beat, she unzipped my fly and reached inside to find my very erect erection. "Mmmm, no undershorts!" She pulled it out, parted the wrap-around overlap of her dress, and pressed it against her tummy. Then she pushed it down until it was straining against her vulva. With her arm back up around my neck she gasped, "There, that's much better!" She melted her body into mine and we danced on in a private rapture. The head of my penis was pressed between her inner labia and nuzzling with her clitoris.

She maneuvered us so that my back was to the rest of the room and she was obscured from view. Then, with her dancing on tip toes and me dancing with knees slightly bent, she began a rhythmic tilting of her pelvis against me - rubbing her clitoris and inner labia up and down my erection. "There," she whispered, "does that feel better? Uhhmmm, Sweetheart, I want you in me!"

"Darling, you're dripping wet again. So warm and inviting."

"I've been mushy ever since we left the lounge, Honey. I need you to do for me what I love you to do... you know... kiss me and love me... love my...! Oh, God, Honey, hold me closer - you're making me feel so wonderful - you're a marvelous... dancer." She was on tip toes and it felt like half my hardness was sliding up and down in the slick channel. I thought I could feel the stiffly protruding, pea-size nub of her clitoris. Her pelvis quaked gently and I felt her shiver. "Unngh... Mmmmm! Loverrrr."

"Darling, I'm going to dance us over through that archway. I want you so much - maybe there's an empty room over there," I mumbled.

"Oh, yesss, pleeease". She was kissing my neck and sucking on my ear lobe. "There are restrooms and some other doors in that hallway," she whispered back. "Hold me closer, please, you feel so good." We couldn't get any closer, of course. We were glued together from chest to groin - we could hardly move to the music. My lower hand was under the cheeks of her bottom mushing us tightly and my upper hand was at the middle of her back pressing her breasts to me. She continued rubbing her pussy up and down on my very excited erection. We were in a state of increasing bliss.

When we were through the archway and around the corner we reluctantly broke our embrace and, holding hands, tried the hallway doors. My stiff penis was wagging in front of me. One door opened to a small meeting room with a few lounge chairs and a few straight back chairs around a low conference table. We slipped inside, closed and locked the door, and turned on a small lamp on a side table. We were hugging fiercely again in an instant. My erection was still sticking out of my pants. Dorothy again parted her skirt, gently took hold of my swooning protruder, and guided it to her anxious pussy. "Honey, I can't wait! Put it in and do it to me!" she gasped. "I'm so wet and ready for you."

"Darling, I'm so hungry for you I almost came on your tummy while we were dancing." While I bent my knees a little to thrust up into her she lifted her dress to her hips and raised one leg up to rest on my hip and hook around behind me. I unhooked my pants and let them drop to the floor. With our mouths merged in a luscious kiss and humming groans and screams and whines onto each other's lips, we squirmed and pumped and thrust into a series of quakes, shudders and eruption that left us breathless.

We stood hugging and kissing quietly until my penis fell out of her vagina. "Sweetheart," her voice was soft, "I don't have any tissues. My purse is in the other room. Let me kiss and lick our love juices from your wonderful private parts." While our eyes locked together in after-lust I affectionately held her hands as she lowered herself to her knees and took my half-hard penis in her mouth. I caressed her cheeks and fingered her hair as she gently sucked and laved and kissed me. Bent forward as she was I could see into the front of her dress. It was true, she was wearing no bra. Her gorgeous breasts were hanging free. I bent down a little to push the dress off her shoulders and lovingly cupped both my hands under her hanging loveliness. Her mouth came off my reviving penis and her eyes looked up in warmth and desire. "Some of your cum squeezed into my mouth... I love when that happens." She sent me an air kiss and sighed, "Unzip my dress a little." I did and her hands went back to stroking me into her loving mouth. I caressed her beautiful breasts and gently pinched and pulled her nipples. Soon she put her hands on my hips and, with my hands cradling her breasts, she rose back up to kiss me with lips wet from the honey of our loving. She murmured on my lips, "I think you're getting hard already."

"Ummm hmmmm,... your lips were very sweet." I bent to kiss her nipples. "Now, Darling, I want to nuzzle and kiss and suck between your thighs."

"Uhhmmm, I hoped you'd say that," softly again.

I stepped out of my trousers, took off my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt. Then I kissed her as I backed her over to one of the lounge chairs. While her hands held my firming penis, my hands caressed and supported her swaying breasts. When we reached the chair she raised her skirt to her waist and, although half naked, sat demurely. When I knelt before her she parted her stunning legs then leaned forward, took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me lovingly. My hands were still cradling her breasts and I nuzzled in her cleavage while I pressed their softness against my cheeks. The scent of her perfume was like an aphrodisiac. I caressed each one and pulled each nipple to my lips to suck and nibble. Her thighs hugged me close to her and her hands on my head held my lips to her nipples. Her hums and groans urged me on. My hands left her breasts and trailed down her narrow waist and rounded hips as my lips found the tender spots in her groin at the top of each leg. And then I couldn't resist feeling slowly down and up each stockinged leg and massaging and caressing each soft, naked thigh. While I kissed and nuzzled between her thighs I reached my hands under her legs to grasp the cheeks of her bum and pull her dripping vulva to my lips. Dorothy slid to the edge of the seat and put her legs on my shoulders.

Her eyes were closed and her quiet breathing was a little rapid when she sighed softly, "Oohhh, Sweetheart, I love it when you feel and love my legs and thighs like that... and you make me melt when you kiss and cuddle between my legs... especially when you do what you're doing now. Sometimes I... cum so hard... when you kiss... and lick and... suck on me... down there - when you kiss and suck... on my - mmmm, your loving lips. Oh, Alex,... Please don't stop!" With her thighs resting on my shoulders I could reached up and around them to caress and squeeze her breasts. I gently pinched and pulled her nipples. Her thighs hugged my cheeks as I made love to her gushing pussy and butterflied my tongue on her clitoris. Her hands held my head against her as she rhythmically flexed her pelvis and ground her clitoris against my lips and tongue. "Aahhnngghh, Honneeyyy!" she purred while her tummy rippled and her pussy shivered against my lips. Her thighs shook and quivered around my cheeks. I continued to softly lave her love-lips while her body relaxed.

In a few moments I moved up to suck on her nipples again and to kiss her softly smiling lips. "Darling, your thighs were so soft and warm against my cheeks, and our love honey tastes wonderful - and full of our love. And I faintly caught the scent of your perfume," I murmured into her lips. "I'm hard and throbbing for you again."

"I want you in me. You can have me any way you want, Sweetheart, Just put it in me and do it... and do it... and do it to me," she whispered between kisses. "Help me take my dress off. I want to be naked for you." I helped her out of the chair, unzipped her dress the rest of the way and slipped it off. She was a vision of loveliness and love and lust. She stepped close to me, took my erection in her hands and rubbed her pussy on it. I cupped her hanging breasts in my hands and bent to suck and kiss them.

While I caressed and sucked and while she held me in her hands we slowly moved toward the conference table until her bottom rested against it. I lifted her to sit on its edge. She opened her thighs and guided my erection into her abode of everlasting lust.

I held her hips and bottom so that I could thrust into her. Her thighs hugged me close and her ankles were locked behind me. With one hand braced on the table behind her, her other hand offered her breasts to my lips. I sucked and nibbled hungrily. She was very wet and each thrust and withdrawal and squirming about was accompanied by the intimate sound of muffled squishing. Except for two small moles, the skin on her full breasts was clear and almost translucent. Here and there a tiny blue vein trailed beneath the surface. Her large, oval areolae were pale pinkish brown, but her nipples were vivid pink from my sucking and pinching. Dorothy let out low moans and suppressed screams when her thighs quivered against mine and her tummy spasmed. I had moved one hand to her Venus mound and caressed her clitoris.