Affair with Housemaid

Story Info
Indian man is invigorated by affair with housemaid.
1.3k words
3.91
98.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susimol
Susimol
63 Followers

Hello folks! I would like to tell you all a story involving a friend of mine. This friend, who is in his early forties and whose name is Rajan, works for a well known pharmaceutical company in Madras. He is married and has two children. Rajan is quite distinguished looking, though with a fair share of grey hair, in fact fairly handsome. He has his normal male impulses but is not a compulsive wolf. In the course of his work as the regional marketing head he travels to the major towns near Madras fairly often. One of the places which he frequently visits is Coimbatore. Since Rajan's wife's grandmom lived in Coimbatore in a sprawling mansion, he would stay there during his visits rather than a hotel.

My story goes back two years. The household consisted of the grandmother, another elderly cousin and Padma, the housemaid. Padma was a rather plain woman in her late twenties, unmarried and of an average build. She did all the cooking and cleaning and was a live in housemaid as opposed to a part time servant. She belonged to Palghat, a nearby town and would go there once a year for a week but otherwise stayed with her mistress right through.

Rajan had of course seen this woman often during his visits but had not really noticed her. On one such visit, he had to tour the outlying small towns and reached Coimbatore late evening, fairly tired after a busy day. He had dinner with the old ladies and then retired to his bedroom around 9.30 pm. It was the rainy season in that part of the country and there was thunder and frequent flashes of lightning, a rather wild night. After he had dozed for an hour he was aroused from his sleep by someone shaking his shoulder insistently. He saw that it was the maid Padma. She seemed rather agitated and whispered, "Sir I saw someone outside walking in our compound outside my window. I'm really scared." She kept repeating that she was frightened so Rajan spoke to her soothingly and somehow calmed her down. He said, "Let's take a look without waking the others in case it was only a shadow or something like that" He walked quietly into the kitchen where Padma usually slept, and she followed close behind .

Reaching the kitchen he looked outside the window and flashed a torch around. "There's nobody around Padma, you go to bed. Don't worry," he said. But the maid clung on to his hand whispering, "Sir don't leave me, I'm frightened." As Rajan tried to gently disentangle her fingers she clung on to him even more fiercely saying, "Sir please, please stay here." By then the closeness of contact with the woman, plain though she might have been, started getting him aroused. He suddenly realised that Padma obviously wanted to have sex. Much later he learnt from her that she had often fantasized being fucked by him. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "All right Padma but I will sleep with you and do as I please." When he saw that she was silent he went and locked the kitchen door and started kissing Padma. She obviously was not experienced in matters of sex and initially her lips were unresponsive but he slowly started prying her lips apart forcefully with his tongue.

When her lips opened he pushed his tongue quickly inside against her tongue. He continued kissing and sucking her lips and tongue with increasing passion. He could feel the woman responding tentatively at first, then with greater passion. He slowly kissed her eyelids and then her neck. He could feel her tremble. He asked her to disrobe, doing so himself and then turning her around to help unclip her bra. At the sight of her breasts with dark nipples which were already erect, springing out, Rajan's large penis became hard and swollen. Seeing this Padma whimpered, " Aayyoo! So big! It will kill me Rajan Dearest!" He reassured her saying, " Don't worry Padma Darling. You just relax and soon you will be able to take every inch of it inside you." He started kneading her breasts and then started sucking her nipples furiously.

He could see her enjoying the sensation and moaning , "Please keep sucking harder my love." She clasped his head tight encouraging him to suck hard and bite. After sucking and biting her nipples for long time, he moved further down towards the lips of her opening below. Padma not being a sophisticated type had not used a perfume or deodorant and Rajan could get a really earthy, musky odour emanating from her vagina. He inhaled the delightful smell and plunged his tongue inside her cunt working energetically all around sucking and licking greedily. Padma writhed around whimpering and moaning, enjoying the attentions in her vagina. Rajan then suddenly lifted her arms and put his face there enjoying the smell of her armpits and licking them with fervour. He squeezed her bottom hard and put his finger inside her anal opening. Padma could bear it no longer and started begging him to fuck her. With equal eagerness he applied saliva on his massive pulsating organ and positioned it at the opening of her moist cunt. She gasped and moaned as he slowly entered her inch by inch. Although she was very tight, the lubrication of the saliva and her own juices helped him open her up and penetrate her depths.

When he managed to push it inside completely he embraced her tightly and remained still for a while, hearing her constant little cries. He then said, "My Darling! Get ready. We are going to enjoy the most pleasurable few minutes. Wrap your legs aroung me and try to move along with me." He covered her mouth with his and started his thrusts, gradually building up the tempo. As his thrusts started getting harder and deeper, she started making noises which were muffled because of their wild kissing. He kept hammering away almost mercilessly and finally she started raking his back with her nails and bucking violently. Suddenly he plunged as deep as he could go and then started shooting his sperm copiously into her womb. They both literally went mad with ecstasy enjoying the most delightful orgasm in unison. After a long pause while both came back to earth, he rolled off .

He slept the night with her, copulating again in the early hours of the morning and crept back to his room just before dawn completely exhausted. As for Padma, she was washed out the next day, and almost unable to work.

Rajan continued to have sex with her regularly and confided in me once that his sex drive and libido increased while fucking her because of the natural body smells from her owing to the non use of perfumes etc and in fact he fancied coupling with her rather than with any so called upper class sophisticated ladies.

Padma's marriage was finally fixed around eight months after she started having sex with Rajan. She then confided to Rajan of her desire to bear his child. Rajan could scarcely believe his luck of impregnating another woman apart from his wife without any repercussion; so a fortnight before Padma's marriage, he arranged an extensive programme in the Coimbatore area and had intense sexual intercourse with her for ten days consecutively. She conceived and delivered a boy about three months back. Since her husband works as a foreman in a factory near Bombay, he comes on leave only for two weeks a year so the rest of the time Padma continues to work in Coimbatore and Rajan still fucks her often.

I hope the story was enjoyable and I would welcome your comments or suggestions. My email address is - susimol_2000@yahoo.com.

Susimol
Susimol
63 Followers