Affairs of the Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm.... you... like... that?" Lynn moaned in between breaths unable to talk each time she took him full, meanwhile seeing his eyes dance all over her, his attentiveness so beautiful, only adding to her own excitement.

"Ohhh yeah, more than ever." He grunted in response, as his eyes moved between her legs, admiring the view of his cock disappearing into her wet pussy.

With each stroke he could see the glistening juices smearing against his hard member, her pussy lips sliding up and down, engulfing and devouring him as she rode him hard, Sensing his enjoyment, Lynn lent an arm back, her nails digging into his muscular thigh as she supported herself, tilting her body fractionally back, giving him a clearer view of their sex.

"Ohh yeah." He gasped, seeing more of her glistening pussy taking him whilst the subtle change in angle, as she now jerked her hips back and forth, only fueled his already heightened sensations.

Reaching his hand up he cupped her breast, gently squeezing, caressing and flicking a finger over her already taut nipple which only hardened further under his exquisite touch. Moving her other arm onto his thigh she lent back arching her head behind her, her moans becoming louder with each buck of her hips. Jake gasped, wondering for a split second how paper thin the walls had looked their intimate noises likely to be heard throughout the adjoining rooms, however he did not care. She was amazing, her womanly desires subdued for so many years released in a whirlwind couple of days filled with hot, wild, passionate sex.

Jake could sense they were both close, her gyrating stirring an increasing arousal in him that was building rapidly. Despite his need to satisfy his own needs, he needed to feel her body tight against him, to feel her lips against his once more. Taking her hand he pulled her body upright, before pushing himself up. Lynn looked at him, sensing him take control, a slight giggle as he awkwardly pulled her calves from under her thighs, his impressive strength lifting her enough to free her legs that quickly wrapped around this waist, his touch so assured, all the while her body remaining as one with him.

Now both upright on the bed, Lynn flung her arms around his neck, their naked bodies crushed tightly against one another. Jake could feel the warmth of her body, her breasts brushing against him as she gently rocked upon him, his cock throbbing deep inside her soaking pussy. His eyes looked at her as she blew a rogue auburn hair from her face, her cheeks flush and her eyes lustfully gazed.

"You're so beautiful." He gasped, his own breath deep and heavy, as he wrapped his strong arm around her, the other placed upon the bad to support them, as the began bucking in time with her gentle rocking.

Lynn instantly smiled as she rocked herself against him, bringing her lips to his with force, muffled moans and whimpers filling the room as they continued to make love.

*****

She couldn't have imagined their love making could get any better and yet he proved her wrong in this cheap hotel on the side of the highway. The way he held her, touched her, looked at her made her melt and fueled a deep hunger to satisfy them both. It hit her hard as she rocked against him that she loved him. Every fiber of her being felt as though she had always belonged there with him. Their bodies slid together, slicked with sweat, their breaths gasping and voices reduced to moans and whimpers of desire as they rocked against each other. Every movement sent shock waves of bliss through her body. Never in her entire life had she felt this connected with anyone.

"Jake!" She gasped, feeling herself loosing her grip on her pending orgasm.

"Let go!" He gasped against her mouth before trailing his mouth down her neck, licking the salty sweat that made her skin glisten. "Lynn, give it to me sweetheart."

His arm tightened against her, crushing her tight against his chest as he lifted his hips and bucked against her grinding hips.

"Ooooh oooh!" She wailed, feeling the control slip and then fall.

Tossing her head back, she clung to him, her pussy clenching around his hard throbbing cock, her nails digging into his shoulders almost painfully. She called out his name again and again, trembling and jerking against him. The feeling and sound of her so sweet, that he was right behind her.

Leaning back, he brought her down to his chest and grasped her hips, pounding up into her soaked pussy as she spasmed around him. Hot spurts filled her to the brim and trickled out as he let out a breathless grunt, gritting his teeth against the intense sensations that washed over him.

She lay breathlessly against him; the sensation of pure satisfaction with the fear of losing him welled up in her chest. What if he didn't feel the same? What of Maria and Eric? Pressing her cheek to his heartbeat, she sighed and moaned softly, her mind slowly shutting down. She was suddenly exhausted.

******

Jake held her tightly, his body tingling with excitement as she lay upon him, his breathing deep and heavy, her petite body gently rising with each breath. Feeling his arousal slowly subside he gently slipped from within her, feeling her wetness glide across him as he allowed her to slide to the side of him, her body falling onto the crumpled sheets. Jake snuggled tightly up against her, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling him close against her, his knees molding in behind her own legs. Nothing was said; the room's earlier whimpers and moans of satisfaction replaced by a near quietness, the only sound being their shallow breaths just audible, as they recovered from their illicit encounter. With Lynn looking away from him, Jake quietly raised himself, leaning on his arm before running his fingers through her auburn hair. From above he could see her smile yet she said nothing, as though her thoughts distant and consumed.

"You're so beautiful." Jake whispered as his eyes savored her naked body, glimmering with a layer of sweat, barely visible in the dimly lit motel room.

He meant every word, the experiences of the last few days having blown his world apart. It was as though she had cast a spell over him. He had been with many women yet there was something about her that he could not resist, as though an unrelenting attraction, bordering on addiction that he had never felt before. As she lay on her side, his body pressed up behind her, he glided his hands over her natural curves, feeling the softness of her damp skin under his delicate touch.

"I can't go back to him." She whispered, a distinct sadness to her voice.

"I don't want you too." He replied honestly, his contempt for his older brother still simmering in his mind.

Lynn, turned her head to face him, her cheeks still flush. Her eyes quickly meet his as she held his gaze intently, a look of upset evident in her pupils.

"Do you mean that?" She asked. "Would you give up everything for me?" She continued, a visible welling in her eye as she looked at him, watching for the merest reaction.

Jake smiled, feeling a lump forming in his throat, as he ran a finger over her cheek.

"I would." He answered, knowing only full well what those words truly meant.

He knew the consequences, the loss of wonderful Maria, the hurt and pain he would cause his brother as despite his current anger Eric was his own blood. He knew that if their affair got out that it would drive an wedge between him and his brother, the likes of which would be hard to forgive. It was a risk, but he was so intoxicated with her, a risk that he was prepared to take. Lynn could sense the torment in Jake, quickly clasping his hand that he gripped tightly.

"Please don't leave me Jake?" She whispered,

"I am not going anywhere." He responded, a twinge of guilt flowing through him as he pictured Maria's face, imagining her all alone in the log cabin, wondering whether she lay awake waiting for him to return.

Despite this guilt he had made his choice and as he returned his gaze to Lynn he smiled and brought his lips to hers, this time their kiss so slow and tender.

*****

Their soft kiss was bittersweet. How they had come to this point so quickly was beyond anything Lynn's rational mind could comprehend. They knew it was wrong on so many levels and yet powerless to let go. She knew that things with Eric were over. In the morning, she would find her way home and begin the process of dissolving their marriage, what little of it that there was left.

Holding Jake close, she sighed softly and closed her eyes. The warmth of his skin against her soothed her senses. His fingertips brushed her skin lovingly, relaxing her as they snuggled. It just felt right, the two of them together. It felt as though it had always been this way. For a moment she let herself forget about Eric and Maria and the whole mess. Tomorrow would be the day to deal with reality. With that, she let herself fall asleep, wrapped in his embrace.

Meanwhile, back at the cabin, Maria paced nervously back and forth. Jake hadn't called or returned and as the hours ticked by, she found herself miserably staring at the log cabin walls. She wondered what in the world was going on. Jake was acting a little strange, visibly upset and angered by Eric's behavior and yet there was something else, something deeper that she caught in his eyes and mannerism. She had been under the impression that he and Lynn weren't overly close to begin with, but this trip had proven otherwise, or something had changed.

Shaking her head, she sighed and stretched her body out, staring at the ceiling. The cabin had been quiet for some time, but as she listened, an odd sound caught her attention. Frowning, she slowly sat up and strained to hear when it reached her again. Worried that maybe Eric had hurt himself, fallen or worse, Maria sprang up and moved to his room, pushing the door open and leaning in.

"Eric. Everything alright?"

She heard him muffle a curse and as her eyes adjusted to the dark, she found him leaning up against the side of the bed, wiping at his face before he drew up his knees and hung his head. Slowly she made her way to him and kneeled down to his level.

"Hey, you okay?"

His broad shoulders shuddered and he sucked in a deep breath.

"Not really, no. I've become a world class ass hole and I'm hurting Lynn, only, I don't know what else to do. I'm ruining her life."

"All she wants from you is to be loved and noticed, what went wrong?" Maria asked softly.

Eric looked up, his eyes filled with sadness and shame.

"Everything, from the beginning everything was wrong, but I wanted them to be normal. I wanted so badly for everything to be normal. She made me laugh, was so sweet and pretty. I thought I could get past it all and I've fucked it up."

"What are you talking about? What did you do?"

He shook his head, looking defeated.

"It's what I've done, it's who I am, it's everything."

Maria felt her stomach roll with anxiety and nerves.

"Eric, please tell me and maybe we can fix it." She said, reaching out to take his hand.

For a long while he stared at her delicate fingers holding onto him until she thought he would never answer. But finally, after another long shuddering breath, Eric shifted his gaze and looked her straight in the eye.

"I'm gay."

*****

Jake's eyes gradually opened as the early morning sun filtered through the threadbare curtains of the hotel. His body was laying alongside Lynn's, his hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her slightly towards him as though they had drifted off to sleep in near enough the same position, the only difference being the sheet pulled up over them both. From the alarm clock that sat on the bedroom side table, its plastic frontage cracked and in need of replacement, Jake could read the time as just after 7am. Slipping gently from the bed, his movements deliberately slow, as to not too wake Lynn, whose shallow breathing was just audible in the quietness of the room. Jake smiled as he admired her, appearing so tranquil lost in her dreams, before picking his jacket from the floor, discarded in their throws of passion late last night.

Fumbling through his pocket Jake found his cell phone and checked his calls. Shit! His mind flashed back to last night, a vision of Maria burnt into his mind waiting up for him, as he scrolled through the several missed calls placed well into the early hours at short intervals with Maria's name stamped all over them. He remembered that as he checked into the hotel he had switched his phone to silent, his sole focus being on Lynn at that time, so much so that he had forgotten Maria stuck back at the cabin. He instantly felt bad, knowing he should have at least returned her calls, even if he had to fabricate a little white lie as to why he wouldn't have been returning that night.

Here he was the morning after; having spent the night with Lynn knowing Maria was only a few miles away. Jake gulped as a twinge of guilt flooded over him, a thousand thoughts flashing through his mind. God, what if Eric had got angry at her, even physical, he was so intoxicated and with his wife fleeing him what reaction would that have caused. Jake knew only too well he had to get back.

Slipping into the bathroom, a dingy pale beige shower and wash basin, one that had not seen a thorough clean for what must have been a while, Jake quickly turned on the shower that clunked loudly before a splatter of water jetted out. Jake turned and looked back at himself in the smeared mirror; a crack running thought the top right hand side that overhung loosely above the wash basin. His stubble now formed a dark shadow across his chiseled face whilst his eyes looked dark and piercing. Running his hand through his dark hair he gulped deeply, the air filling his lungs as his mind continued to fight a battle between his desires and morality.

Despite this he had made his decision, his need to be with Lynn overpowering all common sense and reason. He truly felt for Maria, but there was no point fighting any longer, he would come clean to both her and Eric today, as he stepped into the shower, the luke warm water limply splashing over his powerful body.

Shortly after Jake opened the door into the bedroom, immediately seeing Lynn sat up on the edge of the bed, the sheets wrapped around her, just above her breasts. She stretched so serenely, yawning as she did so, her always so perfect hair disheveled firing off in many directions, causing him to smile.

"What?" She questioned, as she made eye contact, smiling back at him in response.

"Nothing." He answered, finding his attraction towards her unrelenting as he walked up to her and placed a kiss directly onto her forehead.

Lynn giggled coyly in response.

"What's the plan then?" she continued, the bed creaking she rose onto her knees, wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing her face up close to his.

Even without her make-up she had such a beautiful face, her blue eyes so engulfing that Jake found himself swimming in them every time she looked at him. Part of him wanted to have her once more, devour her here in this grimy hotel room, taking her to that heightened pleasure over and over again, yet he knew what had to be done. It was as though Lynn could read his thoughts, her face immediately becoming more serious as she mentally connected with him.

"You need a shower and I'll grab us some food." He confidently instructed, acknowledging her visual response, their thoughts intertwined as one as their bodies had been only hours earlier.

"And Jake?" She continued, pulling him back towards her, her mouth moving up close against his ear.

Jake could feel her breath on him as she whispered her final words.

"I love you."

*****

Her softly whispered words hit his heart and soul like nothing else, rendering him speechless and consumed him with love for her as well. He knew that he loved her; there was no denying their connection, the years of pushing back his feelings and thoughts towards her and being a 'good brother'. The game ended today and those sweet words laced themselves around him tightly. His arms came around her and crushed her close, his face burying against her neck. She clung to him as well, gently stroking his hair and squirming to get closer.

"Ah Lynn I love you too." He said gruffly, his warm breath making her skin tingle.

She wanted to pull him back into bed and show him again how much she felt, how badly she wanted him, but slowly she let him pull back, their lips meeting in a soft and sweet kiss. Her eyes searched his and she sat back on her heels.

"I'm freaking out a little, I don't know what to do about Eric and Maria."

"Shhhh" He soothed, cupping her face.

"First go get cleaned up, we'll eat and get ready to leave, ok? I'll handle it, everything will be ok."

"I can't let you do this alone, Jake. This is my problem too!"

He straightened and flashed her a confident grin, hoping to hide his own nerves.

"First things first, get that cute little ass in the shower before I change my mind and keep you in bed all day."

She tossed a pillow at him and dragged the sheets off the bed as she tightened them around her breasts and moved to the bathroom.

"Well, as much as I'd LOVE that, I think we have things to handle first, I won't be long. Don't leave with out me."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He told her and watched her hesitate a second before shutting the door.

In the confines of the bathroom, Lynn sighed softly...both filled with pure joy and sadness. She didn't want to hurt Eric or Maria, but she couldn't continue this either. Dropping the sheet, she made herself shower, using what little shampoo and soap was provided and getting as clean as she possibly could before toweling off. The room was silent, so she peaked her head in and saw her clothes neatly stacked on the chair. Padding across the room naked, she slipped on last night's clothes. By the time she was dressed again and finger combing her hair, Jake was back with a bag of food and a warm smile for her that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"So, what now?"

*****

Having eagerly consumed breakfast Jake and Lynn were soon sat in the car heading back towards the log cabin, both quietly contemplating what lay ahead. The sky was bright blue, the faintest wisp of white cloud ahead, yet it remained bitterly cold, their breath still visible in the harsh winter air. Jake cranked up the heater that gradually billowed out flumes of warm air into the car, in time with the engine warming up, as they snaked their way up the forestry roads. For the first time in the company of Lynn, Jake noticed the silence, an air of uncertainty hanging over them that made his stomach churn with apprehension.

He knew what had to be done yet with each kilometer closer he could sense an uneasy tension building within him. He was about to make the biggest decision of his life and in doing so hurt two of the most important people to him. He was aware of the consequences, the hurt he would cause Maria, and then the pain he would bring on his brother, knowing only too well that this would spread far deeper into his family. Was he really prepared to drive a wedge between them, to isolate himself from his own blood all in the name of love? Despite these reservations he already knew the answer as he quickly glanced at Lynn, who forced a smile back at him.

Whatever concerns he had he could see the equal anguish in her face, her fake smile not hiding her own worried emotions. Jake lifted his hand from the wheel and bought it to her face, gently stroking her cheek.

"I'm scared Jake." She answered holding his hand to her cheek, a vulnerability to her voice that he could barely hear over the grunt of the engine. "It'll be fine, trust me." He said, deliberately trying to sound more confident than he was, hoping she would not be able to read him as easily as he had her.