Affirmation

Story Info
Kabir gets the chance of a lifetime.
3k words
2.33
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the best things in life come to you when you least expect them. Kabir had always believed that that was actually what made them the best things in your life - not having expected them.

When he first saw her, Kabir had just joined this organisation after a 3-month hiatus from his last job. He had quit that job in bad taste. His wife had been having too many headaches lately - and so had he; from all the drinking he'd been doing. And his mom all but dumped dinner on him. Kabir was scoring a record low on confidence.

Heather was an uncharacteristic beauty - high cheek bones, eyes with a persistent twinkle, ram-rod straight back, and soft, wavy hair that caressed her satin-smooth shoulders. A delectable pink, body-hugging tank top teased her breasts while her hips flared angrily out the sides of a navy blue knee-length skirt. Her exquisite curves and perfect sizes made Kabir let out a nearly audible gasp.

"Daim, that should have been loud enough for her to hear. I could then have had the pleasure of looking into her eyes. If I stop being the atheist I am, she would be the reason. No freak accident of Nature could build that!", Kabir thought to himself.

He had witnessed perfection for the first time in his life.

---------------

That night Kabir had his first wet dream - at age 30.

Over the next several months, Kabir salivated. Although he wouldn't admit it, he was leaking cum at so much as a fleeting glance from her. He was intrigued and irritated that a mere chick was doing this to him. He resented this 'weakness' yet, strangely, he was desperate to have her.

He began increasingly fierce duels with himself - she's not interested, she's not available, she's cold, she's dumb, she's impotent - he threw himself at the mercy of every reason he could think of.

They all defied him.

---------------

Heather had noticed the new guy at work. "He's kinda cute, but...." She was sure he was smitten, and with her looks she had learned to ignore the love-crazed looneys.

---------------

Kabir was growing restless day by day - and night. His fancy (that's what he called it) was occupying more of his time than what he'd approve for any normal prick. "Get laid and chuck her out man!", said Kabir to his ignored-by-wife self. And he did just that.

After the encounter, Kabir did feel a little relieved. He was back, everything would be normal. He was able to think (relatively) objectively about Heath.

What this brainwave granted him was unexpected and, worse still, a mixed feeling he struggled to handle.

---------------

It had been 3 months since she had first noticed the cute, undesired love-crazed looney. They were on their annual work holiday - an extravagant, innovative company vacation of 5 days their management had recently come up with.

Tanning on the beautiful beach with the Fort Aguada in sight, Heather sighed as she contemplated her plight. She had been away from her boyfriend for 2 months now - he having returned from his Army posting a day after she left for this Goa trip. She was bored, lonely, and extremely horny.

"I wonder if I can find some hot guy in this place. Maybe that looney dude? But he freaks me out with his lost puppy look."

Her thoughts were interrupted when their guide calling out for their next destination. She quickly boarded the bus.

---------------

The Cidade-de-Goa Resort was a beautiful place. They had 7 swimming pools, huge lawns with cool trees cut into umbrellas, a movie theatre with 6 shows a day, a golf course, tennis courts and a large open-air workout area. Kabir, who was fascinated by the beauty of the place, was fighting a savage battle with his nerves.

He knew what he wanted to do, but his normally steely balls were sweating.

---------------

The trail was thick, green, and full of the sweet rainy smell of June. "Great, all I needed was this horny weather!" wailed Kabir, who's object of trouble was stretching his boxers.

On the 2nd day of their trip, they were on a trek into the only wilderness Goa offered - Kanjumin. He had last seen a human being 2 hours ago and though he was worried he might have lost his way, he was entranced by the lovely ambience - so he kept going.

Kabir turned a corner of the faint trodden path and suddenly came upon a massive rock in his path. Weeds were humping the rock all over and a large date tree shot out its arse. Seeing this secluded spot, he was about to move his hands to his crotch to relieve himself when he thought he heard shuffling behind the leaves. He shrugged but moved forward, cautious of wild species, when suddenly a set of gleeful doe-eyes jumped out of the bushes, melted his heart and shook his knees.

He was staring into Heather's eyes.

---------------

"Thank Heavens it's only him! Any other guy would have raped me in this Godforsaken place!", thought Heather as she shifted uneasily under his glazed look.

Kabir, on the other hand, was literally weak-kneed, knowing he was beyond **** but close to something scarier.

The silence was so deafening that it was broken by the measly squeak of a rat; one that caused Kabir to jump and shudder violently.

"Yea sure God - an acceptable guy turns up and he turns out to be a wimp!" lamented Heather to herself.

"What they do is disgust me, not scare."

"You shudder when you're disgusted?"

"And also when I, you know, come."

"Whoa, how'd that come out?" Kabir thought. But then a tiny bit of pre-cum oozed out of Kabir's dick when he saw her laugh at his quip. He felt good. He'd been able to come up with a retort worthy of his normal self - though a small voice in the back of his head reminded him why he thought he wasn't his 'normal' self.

"Well, I'm glad" managed a flustered Kabir.

"Why, are you usually drawn towards gals who don't understand you or are you assuming that I am laughing at your innuendo?"

"I...I can't explain."

"I thought you're a writer and have a way with words."

"How'd you know I write?"

Heather could barely keep from laughing. This guy would be putty in her hands. All she had to do was make sure he wasn't the clingy, stalker type.

"I checked you out buddy. You don't eye me without I doing a scalp to scrotum X-ray on you."

Kabir was a bundle of nerves by now. Here was his fantasy, talking freely, and yet he could barely manage to throw up a few words.

"Umm... Uh...I am just glad you did not take offense."

"So you assumed I would - which means you meant no good eh?"

"No no, sorry, I...err...just that most girls assume the negative...I mean..."

Heather flashed her pearly teeth and quickly retorted, "I know what you mean."

"You mean you understand about the negative bit?"

"Yep" ---------------

As they sat down on the rock, Heather was beginning to wonder if she wouldn't rather go back to her suite (as a Manager, she had one to herself) and call for room service "and get serviced good and proper". "This guy is sissier than putty, dammit! How looks can fool."

It was nearing noon. They'd been silent for nearly half of an hour now.

"Maybe I should goad him on a little. I haven't really given any sign of encouragement," she thought.

"Hey, so tell me, why do you like me?"

"Huh"

"I asked you why you like me."

"Like?"

Stiffling a giggle, Heather whispered provocatingly "Yeah. Like - as in why do you look at my body secretly?"

A nerve-wracken, smitten fan he could be of hers, but Kabir was no slow study. He clutched the only safe chance he'd ever had with her and retorted, "I apologize if your assumption that I was being secretive offended you. I did mean to guard my gaze, but it was to ensure my safety and not to trick you."

"That's OK, but why look?"

"D'ya like speeches?"

"Huh"

"Do you like to hear to a page-long essay in response to a simple question?"

Heather was beginning to look around for a defence weapon - this guy was a psycho!

"Umm...To be honest, NO. Hope you're not offended by that."

"Huh? Why would I be offended with an answer? I think you've known one too many creepies."

"Don't even ask."

'She's afraid. Great, dude - you can show her what's she's afraid of!,' thought Kabir.

"So? How'd you like the answer?"

Heather freaked out at this. Didn't that Psycho ask questions beginning with "How'd you like..."?

"Umm...any way you please."

Kabir laughed. "I hate Alfred Hitchcock buddy. So even IF I were a psycho killer, that's the last thing I'd choose as a trademark."

"OK, sorry I was shit scared", said a visibly relieved Heather. "So why do you look? And yes, I am OK with an essay."

---------------

It was here that Kabir again hesitated. He knew what to say and what he felt. But alas! He did not know why he felt so, and what it meant. "What if she asks the meaning of this crap?" he asked himself. ---------------

Taking a deep breath, Kabir regurgitated words that expressed what he felt.

"Well Heath, when I saw you the first time I was flabbergasted. I bet all my friends that I had met the Perpetual Miss Universe - only the title was too small. You were, sorry, you ARE the exquisite beauty I always aspired to have for me.

"When I saw you the first time, I felt a breath of fresh air. When I saw you on Day 2, I realised I was desperate to hump you. Day 95 was my second birthday - in that I caused myself to think about you objectively. What I discovered about my feelings for you is this:

"You are beautiful and sexy, watchable and fuckable - and I never knew the twos could go together, which makes you a treasure. Someone to be flattered - and I know I sound lovestruck but I am not - pampered and fornicate with passionately. I say I am not lovestruck because I do not love you. There is She, my wife, who is with me no matter what - and that NMW is what is love for me. Yet I care for you, long to see you, would like to hump you (at least once and hopefully forever), and want the best for you. I am just as happy to simply sit and look at you all day.

"That was my second birthday because I realised a lot not only about you but about myself as well."

---------------

"Man, he's far out! A guy who wants to fuck me and has an elegant way of explaining it! He's made me so wet, the dude! I might as well tell him what I feel", said Heather to herself.

"Look Kabir, I have always known you want me. I wanted you too, I admit right from Day 1. But I've had so many jerks 'fall in love' with me that I've always been scared of getting a casual romp....I"

"I don't want a casual romp..."

"Shh...I know that now. Let me finish. I am a free mind - though my current boyfriend (and my first love) doesn't know it yet - and have wanted to take you to be since I first saw you. But as I said, those "love-crazed looneys" unnerved me so much I wasn't game for anything fun.

"Now that you've told me how you feel, I am....umm....so excited to have you", Heather's smile faded to reveal the first tinge of shyness as she sat down next to him on a soft patch of grass.

---------------

"Just a glimpse of her tits is making me ooze cum, some friggin stud I am!" thought Kabir as Heather shrugged off her tank.

++++++++++++++++++

His hands moved up her thighs as he looked into her eyes. He continued up her side to her breasts and caressed gently.

Heather laughed at what she thought was his hesitation. "Go ahead, you can be a little rough, I don't mind Kabir."

"This is how I'd like it - unless you want me to be rougher?"

Heath just smiled lovingly and shook her head.

He felt her nipples harden and her breathing quicken with his touch. When he moved to kiss her, she turned away, making him frown. He stared at her and moved his hands down to the tops of her thighs and under her hem, up into her wetness. She was soaking and he easily entered her pussy with one finger. Moving it slowly in and out he reached up and kissed her perfect, pear-sized breasts each in turn, sucking on the nipple and feeling it harden once more in his mouth. He traced each nipple with his tongue until she pushed him away and stared into his eyes. "She looks so angelic, here with me, like this, bathed in the filtered sunlight, like this was meant to be" thought Kabir as she moved slowly with his fingers inside her and purred contentedly.

Suddenly, Heath pushed Kabir flat on his back and straddled him with her soaking pussy directly over the bulge in his boxers. Bending down, she kissed his chest and nipples while grinding her wet crevice onto his hard cock. He wished that he weren?t wearing any underwear. Her kisses moved down his body until she took him in her mouth through his boxers. He let out a huge groan as he tried desperately to fuck her mouth through the material. She looked up at him and smiled before removing the offending article of clothing and taking him deep inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Aah! I can't believe this! You are amazing Heath!" shuddered Kabir. He was in heaven.

The thought of Heather sucking him with such skill and passion made him think that he was going to die from pleasure. He looked down to see her head moving up and down his cock as she licked and kissed up and down the shaft. Her eyes were closed and she was licking the purple head passionately.

"It is time to return the favour in this game of pleasure," thought Kabir as he pulled her slowly up his body towards his mouth. Heather let out a moan of protest at having to stop sucking him, but as she continued her journey up his body she soon realised that it was her turn to be tasted. She quivered with excitement. He pulled her hips so she straddled his face and slowly pulled her soaking pussy onto his mouth. As he slid his tongue deep into her inner recesses, Heather moaned and began to move with his tongue, riding it as though it were his cock. Kabir reached up her body to caress her nipples, which seemed to excite her more - she squealed with pleasure before moving off him and laying on her back to offer herself., as if the soft grass were enticing her.

He was on her in a second, and this time she did not resist his kisses. Their tongues wrestled with one another, tasting each others juices and exploring each others mouths with wild abandon. He felt as though they were floating on a cloud together, he had never felt such passion, such urgency and such tenderness in his life. As she sheathed him, their fingers began to explore each other as bodies entwined and tongues joined as one in the most intensely erotic experience of their lives.

++++++++++++++++++

It was a late afternoon sun that shone on Kabir's eyes, waking him up to find a nude Heather asleep in his arms, a happy smile on her face. He kissed her lightly on her lips ("they're softer and redder than rose petals") and fell back contented.

---------------

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up wouldja? It'll get dark soon now."

"Huh?"

"Kabir, It was not a dream. We humped each other in the forest. I am still naked and waking you up so we can get to base camp in time. Now raise your arse."

"Sorry, I am straight and you haven't got a dick." quipped Kabir, vestiges of The Orgasm showing on his face. "Why'd I lift my ass for? I can lift other things if you want me to honey!"

"Kabir, sorry, this has to be the last time. As fabulous as it was, I don't want an emotional attachment. Now let's get dressed and go find the others."

"Hey, sorry I didn't tell you, my wife and I have an open marriage. There's no involvement necessary."

"After this beautiful experience, I wasn't talking about you," said a sad Heather.

"Heath, you are beautiful - and sexy at the same damned time. But that that's not why I like you. Your eyes show infinite joy. I couldn't place it before but now I know that that is what attracts me to you - and as long as you can keep that alive, my love for you is alive and kicking. I am happy to have had this happen once, and I'd rather we cherish this as something special that you and I will always share, than fret..."

He was cut off mid-sentence as Heather urgently said "Say no more please" and moved into kiss him tenderly.

"One last thing, you can always marry someone who understands us eh?"

---------------

Kabir withdrew his arm from her waist as he saw over the bushes the other members of their group walking towards base. He had had what he wanted, and now thoughts of having her again were capturing his mind.

He knew though, that he and she would never be able to recreate the magic of that afternoon. Although he could last longer, it wouldn't matter enough.

---------------

Of course I love you Heath.

---------------

Author's note: Heath does exist and she is every bit exquisite as described - probably much more by way of limitation of the written word.

Get in touch if you would like a glimpse of her!