Africa Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With hair like that, it is no wonder." Verwinti sniffed.

"What color is that, anyway?" Niyou asked.

"I do not know. I have never seen it's like."

"Perhaps she is marked by the Gods."

"Or the devil." another suggested.

"All females are marked by the devil."

There were knowing nods from most of the men at that. Counta's woman had cheated on him and bore him another's son.

"What do we do with it?" Niyou wondered.

"Are you sure it's female?"

"Of course it's female. Look at it's mammaries there," he responded, indignantly..

Counta pulled out his knife and carefully slit the vines binding the woman's wrists and legs together. He slid a hand under her right arm and hauled her erect, where she stood trembling and staring at them.

"What if she is a witch?" Niyou hissed. There were murmurs of worry and several made a warding sign against the devil. They stepped back from the girl, who's head kept whipping from side to side, staring at them all.

"Red is the color of witches," someone said!

"She is not red she is White."

"Her hair. Her hair is red!"

"That is not red."

"What is it if not red?"

"If she were a witch she would not allow Mbinga to capture her."

"Perhaps she wants us to bring her back to the village so she can ensorcel us all."

There were more warding gestures.

"I am sure she is not a witch," Mbinga said indignantly.

"We should leave her."

"But if she is a cast out female she will die."

"Let her."

"That is not an honourable thing to say."

"We can not take the chance."

"There is no chance in it." Mbinga said. "I will prove that she is no witch right here."

"How? You mean..."

"I will make use of her the way a man uses a woman. No witch can stand that for she would lose her powers."

"She will not let you." Banga said, making more warding signs.

"I tell you she is not witch." Mbinga said. He moved against the girl and before she could react, tore her bra top in half. Mandy squealed and closed her arms over her breasts, trying to back away.

"Watch out Mbinga." someone warned.

Mbinga twisted the female around and held her arm firmly, his hand reached for the strange garments she wore on her hips and pulled downwards.

The easily slid down over her well rounded hips. Mbinga paused a moment to admire the perfect tone of her White buttocks, then grabbed the shorts and pulled, causing the female to fall on her back as he jerked them up and off.

"She is calling out a spell!"

The others moved further back, except Randow who was braver than most.

"At least bind her so we might survive." Banga cried.

Mandy screamed and begged them to let her go, but they either ignored her or seemed to not understand. One of the natives stripped her naked and tossed her onto the ground. They were in a low clearing with dirt and a slight stubble of grass beneath her.

The two natives who hadn't backed off pulled her wrists to the ground. One of them held her right hand down while another picked up a rock and a foot long stick. Mandy screamed again, fearing they were about to drive it through her hand.

Instead the stake was driven deep into the ground. The second native tied a vine tightly around her wrist, then tied it to the vine. This was repeated with her other wrist, and her ankles, until Mandy was spreadeagled and tied securely, hardly able to move a limb.

"Look. Her hair is a different color between her legs!"

"Surely that means she is a devil."

"I am not worried." Mbinga said, for he had once lived in the city and did not believe in witches any longer. He pulled off his loincloth and pulled on his long flaccid penis, watching the female struggling uselessly against the bindings.

She was not particularly attractive, though her hips were decently round and her breasts could feed many sons. He considered her too skinny though. The most attractive thing about her was her smooth unblemished flesh. For despite varying skin tones, he had never seen anyone with such pure and flawless skin.

He skinned his fist up and down on his organ, squeezing his fingers tightly. His eyes slid up and down the female's body, admiring the perfection of the ivory skin. He knelt beside her, still rubbing on his organ. His other hand moved to her groin and squeezed. It certainly felt like a true woman's.

Mandy's arms and legs pulled frantically at the tight vines, despite the pain it caused her bare wrists and ankles. Her eyes were wild and terrified as the savage knelt beside her and then began pawing at her crotch.

She let out a sob of defeat as his hand squeezed her crotch, then slid slowly up and down her body, caressing her smooth flat belly, then the skin of her chest above and between her breasts. Finally his hand rolled up and down over her upthrust breasts, pausing atop each little hillock to fondle her nipples.

Her eyes kept flicking from his hand on her skin, his skin rougher even than that pig from last night, and his prick, which was rapidly hardening under his flicking fingers. Then he let go of it and positioned himself between her legs, falling forward on top of the hapless girl.

She groaned in disgust and revulsion, feeling his hard, sun baked flesh atop her's. His skin was coarse and rough as it pressed down on her firm rounded breasts, irritating them and rasping across her twin nipples. His cock was a hard bone like thing pressed against her belly.

Then the man jerked up on one elbow and grabbed his cock. He pressed the uncircumcised head against her cunt. Mandy was terrified of it. She had never seen or heard of an uncircumcised cock before and thought it must be some kind of mutant thing, as if the man wasn't even human.

It pushed against her cuntlips like a normal cock though, and she felt her lips yield under it's unrelenting pressure. It moved inside her body as she jerked against the vines once more, helpless and sobbing in misery and fear.

The cock pushed down deeper and deeper despite her tight squeezing of her pussy muscles. It rasped hard against her tight dry cunt as it moved in, bringing pain to her shaking body.

The man grunted and threw his hips forward, jamming another several inches of cock meat up into her belly. Mandy gave up resisting, she wept and let her head fall back, staring up at the sky as the man drove his cock fully into her body, his balls pressing against the underside of her buttocks as he sighed and rested atop her.

He pulled back almost immediately, then began a quick, forceful rutting against her crotch. Mandy grunted in pain as his long cock slid back and forth inside her pussy tunnel. The sky above gradually began to blot out as the other natives moved forward, somewhat reassured now that she was no danger, now that Mbinga had deflowered her.

They watched intently, making sure it could not be some trick. Their eyes followed Mbinga's organ as it moved back and forth, sliding in and out of the female's love hole.

Mandy's breath was harsh and uneven as she slowed her sobbing. Her eyes were watery with tears and saw everything blurry. Her ankles ached as the native raping her threw his hips against her crotch with a flurry of very hard thrusts, slamming her small, light body upwards against the bindings on her ankles.

Then he grunted in pleasure and came inside her. Mandy was as horrified as most women would have been if a dog or pig had cum inside her. She imagined the foul wet stuff burning away inside her belly, like some terrible acid.

"You see. I told you." Mbinga sighed.

"I will try and see." Niyou said.

"You do not think she could still be a witch." Mbinga accused.

"No." Niyou grinned. "But if you are going to sell her, I should find out how she rides first."

There were several laughs, though several men still looked worriedly.

Niyou knelt between the female's legs, his own organ already hard.

Mandy groaned in dismay as the second native climbed on top of her. She watched dully as his fat cock pushed against her pussy and then drove inside. This one was much more eager than the first. His hands roved across her body, squeezing and caressing her skin.

His hands folded atop her breasts as he held himself fully inside her, and he began to fondle them roughly, then his mouth bent and he kissed her on the lips. Mandy almost threw up in disgust. She closed her teeth and lips tightly and turned her head away.

The native grabbed her pink hair, a move that brought ooohs of worry from some of the men watching. He held her head tightly and kissed her again, preventing her from shifting aside. Still, her lips and teeth remained tightly closed.

He cursed and backhanded her, knocking her head to one side. The Bantu did not tolerate defiance in women and certainly not in captured slaves, which was what Mandy was for the moment. He slapped her in the other direction, then backhanded her again.

She surrendered with a woeful sob and her mouth opened. Niyou's lips closed against her's and his tongue shot into her mouth. His hands slipped under her and clutched her round buttocks his nails sliding deeply into the tender, malleable flesh.

He resumed his wild pumping, his cock pounding in and out of her cunt tube so hard that her body was half lifted with each stroke. Mandy felt strange tastes in her mouth and wondered what manner of awful thing the savage ate.

Her cunt ached from the ferocious assault of his hammering cock tool. Her ass flesh was being squeezed and kneaded as he hauled her up against his downward thrusts. He humped against her fiercely, now raising up his chest and howling in glee. His body was arching backwards as his cock slammed deep into Mandy's body and spewed out it's load of hot white semen.

"Her love tunnel feels almost unused." he gasped to the others. "It is amazingly tight on my manhood."

Most of the women in the Bantu were heavy and their pussies were consequently larger than the comparatively skinny girl now staked out on the grass.

The next native tore off his loincloth and dropped between her legs. Again, a hot male organ was driven deep into Mandy's body and the humping renewed. She closed her eyes, tears spilling down the sides of her face as she was raped for the third time.

The sun blazed down overhead on the lewd and carnal scene, as one after the other, each of the nine men present got on top of the skinny White girl and used her body for their own pleasures. Mbinga then used her for a second time, to restate his ownership of her.

Finally, all were satisfied. They were satisfied not just in their lusts, but that the female was no threat. No witch could have any power after being ridden so hard by so many Bantu men.

Mandy's arms and wrists were cut loose and the weary, miserable girl was hauled to her wobbly feet. Her hands were bound behind her once more, but her feet remained free as the natives put her aboard one of the canoes and set off down the river again.

Part Three

Joe knelt and stared at the tracks in front of him. It had taken more than two days to get a motorboat and then find where the Bantu had come out of the river, and now all it showed was that they'd gone back in again soon after. He glared at the tracks in frustration.

Actually, the signs told more than just that. The stakes were still in the ground, and part of the vines were still attached. It didn't take a great deal of imagination to guess what had been tied down like that and why.

He let out a cold smile. He kind of wished he'd been there to see it. He was willing to be the little bitch had gone nuts. He sighed again and walked back to the boat, waving the pilot to start up again. He hadn't brought a lot of men. He knew he wouldn't have to take Mandy back by force.

The Bantu sold their captives and he had more than enough to outbid anyone else for her, at least, anyone among the tribe. The motorboat eased back into the river and then shot forward.

He cursed again, how was he even supposed to find the proper village anyway? There were scores of Bantu villages around here. He just hoped he got her before she was pregnant. If that happened and the Bantu became aware of it they wouldn't part with her until the brat was dropped.

After two more hours on the river, the canoes slowly pulled ashore. There were a number of other canoes there and the natives pulled out all their canoes and rested them alongside the others. None of the vessels belonged to any one village, they were shared by those who happened to want them at a particular time on a first-come-first-served basis.

After overturning the canoes, they set out down a narrow trail that became almost imperceptible after a hundred paces. Mandy was dragged along behind them, still completely naked and her wrists still tied behind her.

Mbinga tied a long vine around her throat and led her behind him exactly as if she were a goat. A goat however, would have been much more sure footed.

Mandy had difficulty almost from the start. The natives set off on a natural pace that ate up the miles rapidly. For her it was almost impossible to keep up. Another problem was her bare feet. The natives had no need of shoes. Their soles were hardened from years of walking.

Mandy kept stepping on rocks and pebbles and sharp twigs. She hopped and whined and cried out in soreness. Mbinga kept tugging on the rope to encourage her onward but she kept falling in pain. Finally the column stopped and Mbinga went back in exasperation to examine her feet.

One examination told him that her feet were like the soft city people. He could not understand this since she hadn't been wearing any footwear when he'd captured her. Nevertheless, he hauled out a long strip of hide and bound it around her right foot, doing the same with the other.

They set off again, her feet now somewhat protected. Still, Mandy kept falling back. She was panting exhaustedly within a few minutes and dragging back on the vine. Mbinga glared back in irritation, then handed the line to Cowqe.

Cowqe pulled the female on while Mbinga drifted back behind her. He picked up a light stick a feet long from the bush and began smacking it down on her round ass cheeks whenever it looked like she was lagging behind. Each whack produced a satisfying burst of speed, as well as a yelp of pain. The stick would not damage her perfect skin, for he knew that would be the main selling point of this girl, that and her tight love hole. The girl fell back again and he whipped the cane across her ass again, making her cry out and run faster.

Mandy would have wept in misery but she had no breath for it. Her chest burned and ached as she trotted along behind the natives. Every time she slowed the one behind slashed his hard stick against her behind. She yelped again as the stick descended.

She was getting dizzy and lightheaded as her pain numbed body neared the end of it's resources. No matter what Mbinga did she would have to slow down.

Mbinga slapped at her behind again, then again and again, and again, soon making the entire area red with pain and soreness. The girl kept yelping, yet did not increase speed significantly and then not at all. In fact she was slowing down further. Mbinga growled and whipped her harder.

Mandy gave a final panting gasp and fell forward into the grass. The natives halted and Mbinga came up to stand over her frowning. She would not bring such a good price if she were indeed this weak. He reached down and grabbed her by her long thick hair and jerked her up to her knees, holding her there despite her best efforts to collapse.

"It is no use. We will have to wait for her to rest." He told the others.

"But we have long to go, Mbinga."

"We can not rest this soon, else it will take us days to reach home."

"Then we must carry her." Mbinga shrugged.

"Only if we share in her price."

He frowned angrily, then tugged viciously on the vine, making the sweating girl choke briefly.

"All right then." he agreed, sullenly, all his visions of profits tainted by the weakness of this female.

Niyou and Counta chopped down a tall bamboo and skinned it quickly, as Mbinga and Contaw rebound her wrists and ankles in front of her. The pole, about eight feet long, was then thrust between her arms and legs. Mbinga and Counta took the first shift, lifting her off the ground and setting the pole on their shoulders.

They set out once again, Mandy bouncing beneath the pole, her wrists and ankles burning with pain as her weight hung suspended from them. They ignored her complaints, continuing their unhurried, ground eating pace for long hours.

Mandy gradually lost the feeling in her wrists and ankles and a numbness set in around them. He head bounced and jerked as she moved through the grasses, her tangled hair sometimes covering her face completely. She fell in and out of consciousness, her body utterly drained by the day's events.

Then the natives cut across a miles wide grassland. Mandy's body, carried along only a foot or so above the ground, slid through a near continuous wave of tall grasses. They slid like coarse feathers against her upper thighs and buttocks, then downward across her cunt, and down off her as she passed over them.

Her ass felt as if an endless revolving brush was rubbing across her entire nether area. Her cunt, peering out from between her legs, was especially sensitive to the continuous sliding caress of the grasses. It began to tingle at the light massage.

Slowly, with Mandy totally unaware of it, her body became aroused. Her mind, what was left conscious of it, was too caught up in her own misery to even notice. Still, her cunt soon sizzled and burned and itched with need, providing yet another source of profound aching in her young body.

The tingling grew greater and greater, the raping caress of the grasses making her ass jerk and tremble instinctively. She needed something, needed relief, needed something more than these light constant, endless rubbing stalks.

She moaned, then moaned louder. Her delirious body jerked and jumped on the pole. Her eyes fluttered open and closed and she whined in seeming pain. The two natives carrying her stopped, calling to their comrades. They set her down and peered at her uncertainly, wondering what was the matter.

Mbinga hurried back, glaring down at the woman and beginning to wish he'd never taken her. "What is the matter with her now?" he sighed. They pulled the pole free from her, leaving her on her back. The girl's eyes were closed and she gave no sign of the source of her pain.

"Perhaps the bindings are too tight." Niyou ventured.

Then the girl's bound hands slid downward into her crotch. Instantly her behind humped upward against her hands and her fingers pushed into her love hole. The watching men stared in amazement. "What is she doing?" Rayogh wondered.

Mbinga knelt beside her and pulled her hands away, jamming his own between her crotch. Again, she shot her behind upward, arching her back and moaning loudly. His hand came away sopping wet. He held it up to the others with astonishment and happiness. This sign of her heat would definitely increase her price.

"She needs a man's organ in her hole." he said.

"That is a wondrous thing indeed." Ghougumba said, shaking his head.

"Perhaps it is this way with these people." Niyou said. "Perhaps their females need a man's organ every few hours or else are in pain."

"I envy their men." Counta said, causing laughter.

"Well, I will take care of her." Mbinga said.

"I will help if you like." Niyou said.

"I am sure I can sate her fires." Mbinga replied with dignity.

He turned the girl over onto her belly and hauled her up off the ground so she was kneeling on all fours. Her arms promptly gave way and her head and shoulders sank back to the ground. Mbinga knelt behind her and brought his organ out from his loincloth.