African Slave Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

“Koko I’d be happy to have your help, thank you so much.”

The general was grunting faintly getting a rocking motion going his cock fitting as tight as a piston in an engine.

Phut, phut, phut!

The table was rocking a little, Rachel biting down on the gag. She began to moan and he pulled her hair making her head snap up.

“Silence bitch!” He hissed in a whisper.

Koko sat on the table legs crossed finishing her conversation. She stroked Rachel’s rocking head with long nailed hands smiling and acting as if she was having a normal conversation. Her father was grunting more loudly his thrusting becoming harder.

“Fuck she’s so tight!” he growled Koko putting her hand over the phone set looking with a glare at her father. She put a finger to her full lips telling him to “ssssh.”

The man at the other end of the line once again got the impression something was happening in the room. He could hear noises like machinery repeating over and over maybe a pump or something.

Phut, phut, phut!

Rachel couldn’t bear it. Her lover so near yet so far she could hear his confusion in his voice. He knew something was wrong but he couldn’t tell. The general was pounding so deep it made her nearly sick; she could feel his cock almost in her gut.

Koko finally with a sweet goodbye hung up, her father instantly groaning in satisfaction.

“Take it you tight ass bitch.” He began to even pump faster.” By the time I’m finish with you we’ll be able to drive a train up there.”

Rachel screamed on her gag he was hammering into her with abandon. She felt like her ass would explode the friction burning red hot. And the horror, what was in store? What more did he have planned for her sweet tight holes?

Koko turned to leave brushing her long hair with her hand. She gave a cute look back over her shoulder at Rachel and her father both looking two rutting beetles the table shuddering under the hammering.

The general didn’t want it to stop; he could have fucked her tight ass for eternity. She was under him subservient; obedient finally she was getting the message.

Rachel couldn’t have resisted if she tried his weight, his piercing cock and her binds stopping her from moving. She felt his cock finally, thankfully unload inside her ass.

“Oh God this can’t be happening!” She said over and over as two, three then four spurts of his thick African come filled her for the first but definitely not the last time.

Rachel stood to attention in the general’s office. She had no choice she was still tied at the ankles and knees the binds behind her back holding her wrists. She had the gag and tape still over her mouth and she was totally exhausted. The general sat relaxing in his chair smoking a fine cigar. Rachel felt like her knees would buckle and she nearly went over on her ankle before managing to remain upright and to attention.

The general had enjoyed her ass even more than looking into those baby blue eyes as he fisted her soaking pussy. He looked at her fabulous rear. He could keep her ass tight he supposed.

He chuckled to himself, knowing full well his perverse desires. “Yeah of course you could Mobana,” he thought to himself sarcastically.

Eventually he spoke to her.

“Rachel I will be leaving this evening, affairs of state etc. I hope today has taught you the realities of your future life.”

Rachel was silent but here eyes answered for her. The message was getting clearer and clearer.

“Hmm you understand but do not accept. This is to be expected.”

He pressed for a guard to take her back to her cells.

Koko and I would love to stay to see your training however it won’t be possible. The two guards you saw today and the nurse are fully briefed. He came up close to her and gently peeled off the tape then opened his hand allowing her to spit the mouth ball into his palm. The blonde coughed and spluttered her mouth dry her lips swollen a little from the tape.

She began to sob shaking her head saying she was sorry begging him to release her.

“Tut, tut,” he said gently, “be a brave girl it’ll only last a few weeks.” He smiled, “by that time you’d fuck your own father if I asked you to.”

Rachel began to cry more and as the soldiers entered she feinted from despair. The General showed no remorse, “drag her away,” he said looking at the limp beauty supported between two red beret wearing troopers.

Back in her cell she curled up on the bed. She heard the noise of a departing helicopter the general leaving her here. What was going to happen?

Rachel found out very quickly. The two guards and nurse spoke no English so her pleas fell on death ears. She was awoken about 2am in the night by a bright light the two men towering over her. They tugged her from her cell down the corridor into a room she’d glimpsed before. Inside it was like a dungeon the nurse there already. In front of her was a wooden horse type device. It was a plank of wood waist height with four legs. Pointing up from the wood encased in a leather saddle were two vibrating nodes. The nurse had attached 6 inch dildoes over the metal tips however they were interchangeable with many phallus shaped devices hung on the walls.

Rachel tried to resist but the men were massive. They lifted over the horse the nurse directing the dildoes until they finally let her drop onto the beam. She was impaled with rubber anal and pussy cocks her long legs touching the floor on either side; just. The rubber cocks were so stiff, the metal rods inside them adding to the rigidity.

Her arms were tied behind her back and the nurse adjusted casters on the four legs. She felt herself lifted higher her groin pressing down more firmly until finally only the very toe edge of both her sandals touched the floor. It was now impossible to lift herself off or even adjust her weight that much.

She just whimpered with resignation the guards smiling in lustful delight.

The nurse turned a dial on the wall and the dildoes began to buzz and twist. One soldier held up his hand signalling six. Six hours of this!

She came more than once each time screaming in climax and with hypersensitive burning flesh just after. Her ass had also eventually given way and she farted and spat watery shit over the rear of the horse. By the fifth and sixth hours she grown more and more weak her ass and pussy becoming numb until eventually all she felt was a constant movement in her soaking wet slits. She was a moaning mess by the time the guards appeared again.

They said nothing just threw her in her cell. She collapsed on the bed into a nightmarish sleep.

It was six hours later sometime just around noon she was shook from her sleep. Both guards signalled for her to stand and then they took her hand and gently led her from the cell. This time it was back to the steamy oppressive heat of the medical cell. She began to panic and beg the guards being gentle talking to her calmly. They knew after the first time it would be much harder to get her here.

Rachel was made to lie over the wicker throne her hands tied to the totem poles. She gave a cry of disgust as she saw what was going to happen. A pint and half bucket of engine oil was moved over her by a pulley in the ceiling. Rachel began to sob the bucket had an inch wide Perspex tube snaking down to a strange nozzle. The end was like a black golf ball maybe larger the nozzle hole running through the middle to a small tip.

The nurse wasted no time she pressed the tip against Rachel’s ass the woman bucking a little but the men had tied her ankle either side of the rear legs of the seat. The ball was slimy and with some effort it popped into her anus her ring closing tightly around the tube the tubes end and the contents it would deliver now almost airtight sealed inside her. The nurse adjusted a valve on the tube and rather like controlling a medical drip she regulated the flow of oil down the tube.

Rachel began to feel liquid in side her ass slowly filling it up. The tube was wide enough to allow tiny air bubbles to flow the opposite way up into the bucket.

“Awwww you dirty fucks!” She yelled the men smiling the nurse looking stern but satisfied with the procedure. The blonde’s ass was pointing skyward the highest point of her bent body and she made a good receptacle for the liquid flowing from the roof high bucket.

As Rachel groaned in disgust and wriggled her beautiful upright ass the group began the next stage. The nurse was pushing a device from the corner of the room. It was covered in a canopy and it looked like a little pointy tent about 3 feet high. Rachel could see a lead trailing from it and the captive woman moaned in worry.

The nurse pushed the thing to within a foot of her face, Rachel gritting her teeth now as her ass farted up into the enema tube.

“Oh my god!” Cried the blonde as the cover was pulled away.

The device was on small wheels set in a sturdy plinth. It was a massive completely upright rubber cock. Cock would have been a poor description. Yes it had veins and a head like one, but it was about 2 and half feet high and as fat as a man’s forearm. At the head it narrowed a little with a big finger width spunk hole at the tip.

Rachel looked down its length at the bottom it sat in a bucket which appeared to be full of slimy porridge type liquid. It looked disgustingly like semen.

The guards plugged the cable in and the machine came to life. Rachel gave a school girl yelp as the tip began to pump the dirty white fluid. It was like some crazy spunk fountain. The slime was spurting out then running down the rubber cock back into the bucket to be eventually pumped up the rod again.

As Rachel thrashed trying once again to break free a collar was fastened around her elegant neck. It had a lead running down to the cast iron base of the cock fountain.

“Oh god please no I can’t please!!!” She realised they wanted her to take the thing in her mouth

Eventually, after a struggle her captors where happy. Rachel’s mouth was open as wide as it could her face looking down her lips slurping around the massive tip of the cock. As they had pushed her mouth onto it they tightened the collar lead so she couldn’t pull back. The stunning woman was now bent over the wicker chair; bound ass high, an enema tube in her rear her mouth forced over an upright monster dildo.

They turned the machine on and her mouth began to fill rapidly with foul smelling synthetic spunk. She gargled and swallowed a little but most belching from the sides of her lips back down into the bucket. The ejaculations were constant every two seconds or so enough time not to overwhelm and choke her. Her ass was beginning to bloat her sphincter under pressure, but there was no where for the liquid to escape.

The nurse spoke a word in English. “Six,” she shouted in a thick African accent.

It was late evening the hot humid night shrouding the camp before the captors came back. Rachel was only half conscious. Her mouth was numb from having to accommodate the monster head for so long. She’d found a way of resting it on one check so a constant gap was created at the other side of her mouth allowing the come to dribble room her mouth without effort. She’d needed to as the ass void had filled to such a point the cramps were driving her crazy.

The pulley bucket had nearly emptied the pint plus of liquid before her body had finally had enough. The fluid had filled and lubricated her so much that after the fifth hour her sphincter had with some effort given way, allowing her to shit the golf ball size plug out.

She had groaned in pleasurable relief as her ass spurted filthy water and for a few moments she looked like some crazy human water statue, liquid frothing around her mouth more ejecting in a delightful arch from her upright ass.

The nurse inspected the semen bucket. It was nearly empty. Although ejected come had dripped from her mouth over the hours she had gulped bit by bit most of it down her throat. Although disgusting in taste it would supplement her food for the coming time.


Back in her cell she found food and water to wash the stink away, though she didn’t feel that hungry. The nurse had showered Rachel’s sweaty dirty body in the medical cell and the slim stunner felt clean for the first time in three awful days. Once again she thought it might be out of some minute speck of humanity but she was wrong. In another six hours time she would find out why they wanted her so clean.

When they awoke her she realised how this was going to work. The guards looked tired themselves as if they’d just awoken. They were following the same pattern as her, sleep; training, sleep; the days and nights would merge into one for all.

This time they didn’t bind her just pulled again by the wrist to the cell adjacent. It was the one draped out like a bedroom. There was a very big master bed at four corner ornate bamboo totems. The head board was a carved image of the countries flag, a lion over an AK47 rifle. The room had a large chest, high backed chairs even a sink.

Rachel sat on the bed, naked her hair looking brilliant blonde for the first time in days. The nurse walked in and closed the cell door with a crunching slam. Rachel then noticed that they all seemed to be in different degree of undress. The nurse unbuttoned her white uniform allowing it to drop away underneath she was naked. She was not a stunning woman but in shape for a forty something. Still lean but curvaceous, her large black breast like two chocolate buns. Her short hair accentuated her hips and bust making her a fabulous full figured mature woman.

The two men were half her age and as they disrobed Rachel could she their firm muscled physique. They stripped fully their cock already firming up at the sight before them.

Rachel put her hand over her mouth in despair looking at the nurse.

“Six hours?” She said pitifully looking at the witch with puppy dog eyes.

The woman gave a brilliant grin and answered in her thick accent

“Yes.”

The rape started with fucking. Rachel was banged doggie style by the eager men. They took it in turns like a tag team even the nurse getting in on the act with a strap on dildo. Rachel could only comply like a wanton animal, on her hands and knees taking one cock after another. As they came near to climax they would rest allowing the next in.

They were experts at control and after what seemed ages the first came inside her aching pussy his big fingers kneading her glowing ass. They change positions laying her on her back head over the edge of the bed. The nurse rode her pussy from the top her tits bouncing over the pure white tummy of the reporter. The other guard pumped into Rachel’s mouth. She found his cock though impressive far easier to take than the monster fountain one and allowed him to bang against her cheek her lips wet and quivering around his black shaft.

When he came she couldn’t twist her mouth to allow the come to escape so had to swallow his load. Something she now found almost came as second nature to her.

With both men needing a rest, leaving the nurse to stuff the wet stiff dildo in and out of her hole as each gripped one of Rachel’s ankles pulling her feet back towards her shoulder her cute toes almost touching her ear. Rachel grunted her head hanging upside down from the bed the nurses cock ramming hard against her cervix

“Ug, ug, ug, ugg, uggg!”

She felt her bud hardening with the friction from an hour’s long abuse. The men where exhausted so spread her legs wider roping them around the bed posts. The nurse pulled Rachel’s hands in front of her squeezing her small mounds together into a deep cleavage and held them like reins riding the blonde tart like a snow white mare. Eventually she too was exhausted the black strap-on turning the woman’s pussy into a soppy wet hole. Rachel was near climax her arms killing her, her legs numb from been stretch wide and back so long and her neck stiff from hanging over the bed edge so long.

The men untied her, lifting her up in their arms like a bride carrying her to one of the chairs. The sweaty messy nurse fell onto the chair her dildo pointing straight up. They lifted Rachel over the nurse making her face the witch and lowered her onto the cock. Rachel was eye to eye with the nurse and she blushed gripping onto the woman’s shoulders.

“Ride!” the nurse ordered.

As Rachel began to slowly rub the cock along her walls she could feel the two men with their fingers at her ass one pushed a new buzzing vibrator into her as her hole easily swallowing the rod. The thing pulsed and twisted making the blonde pout in sensation.

“Ooooooooohhhhhh ug, ug,ugggggggggg!”

It was only a matter of minutes before she came bouncing on the cock the vibrator hitting her nerve endings making her go crazy with pleasure.

As she collapsed with with fatigue her orgasm complete she was once again lifted back to the bed. The men where stiff again; time to bugger her. She was pulled back into doggie position and they started to repeat the process.

By the time she had to straddle the chair again this time on one of the men’s cocks up her ass facing away from him, she could hardly lift herself. The other man, the nurse and the seated man all gripped her body to help her bounce up and down on his cock. The nurse got down between the woman’s open legs and thrust the vibrator in again. She rubbed furiously at Rachel’s clit and eventually after some time and patience Rachel came milking the man anal buried cock that showed true resilience not to erupt until the final seconds.

How mush more of this she had to endure she couldn’t guess her head was swimming. All of them were now sweat drenched and panting with effort. It was time for a rest they all lay on the bed sandwiching Rachel’s making her open and bent legs over the mass of black limbs and torsos. She tried to push their hands away but it was useless they mauled and groped her tits, ass and holes at leisure; thrusting sticky dirty fingers in her mouth and nostrils.

As they lay one by one they took it in turns to push their hands into her twat. Rachel gritted her teeth and gasped as they gently fisted her wide exhausted pussy, making her look down and savour the view as they pumped.

“Oh god uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhh!”

She was rolled over and the nurse poured oil on her ass a soldier’s hand still twisting in her pussy. The woman wiping the sweat from her eyes reached from the bed flipping open the trunk. It was full of devices and sex toys she pulled a strange pipe and balls from the box. The soldier was flexing his hand making Rachel groan the other groping her ass cheeks pinching her nipples.

The small ball was like leather and it easily slid into Rachel’s anus the tube dangling from her rim like a black tail. It was a rubber balloon attached to a hand pump. The nurse began to squeeze the ball at the other end and the balloon inflated inside Rachel’s ass.

As she squeezed the nurse gritted her teeth it was getting hard to inflate, the woman’s walls pressing down. The non fisting soldier took over his powerful hand inflating the rubber balloon to the size of a big apple. Rachel’s body would go any further a hand in her pussy an apple size balloon up her ass. The rubber tube was incredibly strong and it sprang taut as both the nurse and the soldier began to pull at the buried balloon.

“Nooo agggggggggggggg!”

She screamed as the thing tried to escape the hand in her pussy pushing with its fingers against her thin walls dividing her cunt and anal tract. They tried again pulling harder Rachel arching her back clawing the wooden headboard.

“Eieeeeeeeeeeeeee pop!”

She delivered the greasy wet ball onto the bed the thing instantly deflating. They repeated over and over until satisfied. Then rolled her onto her back removing the fisting hand.

Rachel then had to deliver the ball from her pussy again and again each time the thing getting bigger and bigger until as the fifth hours near it was the about 5 inches wide before it popped from her greased pussy lips. The men stuck their cocks in her ass one at a time enjoying the pressure from the inflation then extractions until the finally spunked with the pressure of gripping pushing pussy muscles.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers