After A Long Day Ch. 02

Story Info
She seeks stress release; you provide it.
1.1k words
4.38
9.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been another long day, and you're driving home to see your baby. After everything you went through at work today, you need to go home and find some way to release all that stress and nervous tension that's been built up.

The drive seems longer this time, but you know it'll be worth it. You know what's coming to you.

Or do you?

You come to my front door and reach for the bell when you notice a note taped over it. In block letters, it reads "COME RIGHT IN." You study the note for a moment and then follow its instructions.

Inside, you find something you didn't expect. You take off your shoes and socks while studying a scene straight out of a movie. The chandelier is dimmed low and the inviting flicker of candlelight emanates from the great room. You're drawn to it like a moth to the flame. The candles burn silently on the coffee table, but there's no trace of me, save a white card on the table. You pick it up and open it. Inside my handwriting gives you another instruction: "Upstairs."

You look to the staircase and that's when you notice the trail of red rose petals strewn around, leading to the second floor. You smile and put the card back in its place. You walk slowly around to the stairs and up them, looking down at the petals under your feet, noticing the pleasant change in texture from the carpet.

Up the stairs and down the hallway, the roses are leading you. Into my bedroom door. The only light on the second floor is still more candles; this time their orange light spills out of my room and onto the off-white carpet. You open the door and slowly peek your head around the frame before fully stepping in.

I'm standing there, waiting for you. I'm naked, holding a single long stem rose across my chest. Rose petals are covering my bed.

"I..." you start to say.

"Shh..." I stop you. I saunter over to you slowly, smiling at your smile. I stop inches away from you, and run the bloom of the rose across your cheek. As I'm doing so, I whisper in your ear.

"I've been waiting for you."

You laugh softly and flash your deep blue eyes, half in admiration, half in anticipation. I smile at you and try my best to convey my intentions through my eyes. Yours get wider, almost quizzically.

I put the rose in my teeth and begin to undress you. I button down your shirt and slip it off your shoulders. I reach around to unsnap your bra; it falls to the floor at our feet. My hands glide over your body, my fingertips just grazing your soft skin, as I reach down to your jeans and unbutton them. I kneel to unzip them, and take the rose out of my mouth so I can kiss the skin I'm exposing. I reach under the elastic of your underwear and drag both items off your body at once. Once you've stepped out of them, I stand again to look at you.

I point over to the bed. Slowly, reluctant to lose my gaze, you follow my finger and climb onto the bed, putting your head onto the pillows and running the petals over your skin. I follow you, mounting the bed and lying on my side next to you. Respecting the mystery of my silence, you only smile at me.

I move my head down the pillow so I'm closer to your face. I bring my body up against yours and begin running my foot up and down your leg, loving to touch you any way I can. I start licking, kissing and nibbling at your neck, drawing long sighs of pleasure. I move up to your ear where I move my tongue across the lobe and bite it gently. Now I've got my rose and I'm running it up and down your body: down the other side of your neck and over your breasts and stomach; running it across the top of your thigh as far as I can reach until bringing it back up between your legs, slowing to circle around your womanhood.

The sensations start to get to you. You move your head back and forth, reveling in my touch and shuddering in delight every time the rose makes trip up and down your skin. Slowly I move my kisses down your torso, spending ample time on your breasts and licking the length of your hips, before spreading your legs and moving my tongue up and down the groove where your thighs meet your waist. Teasing you, I move with the speed of a minute hand until my mouth is finally over your eagerly awaiting pussy. I lick outside first, working my way in until I put my tongue inside you. I remove it and lick slowly and gently, finger working deliberate circles around your clit. I'm rewarded with your soft moaning: "Oh yes..."

This continues, with only a small increase in pace, until your body shudders in ecstasy and you're ready for something more filling. I move so that I'm lying on top of you. I only look at you and smile. You do the same as you guide my hard penis into your hole.

I start with slow, deliberate strokes, and don't deviate from them. You moan almost continuously. Tonight I want to make it last.

Now the world is slipping away. Time and space are lost. There's only my body moving against yours; moving inside of yours. I speed up only to help you climax, then slow down again and continue my painstaking work. Both our bodies curl and writhe in pleasure; we're aching to let everything go and just fuck one another. But tonight is the night we make love.

After nearly an hour, it's time. I get up on my knees and grab your hips. Your body slides down the pillow as I quickly increase my tempo. I pull your body into mine on each thrust, which draws excited cries from you. Not long after I'm spilling inside of you; the flowing warmth and my movement is enough to send you off one last time.

My arms, shaking from the rush of pleasure, aren't enough to support me as I collapse onto the bed still laced in roses. I pull your body over mine and hold you; you wrap your arms around me and rest your head on my shoulder.

I look down at you and smile. "I love you, beautiful."

You look up at me and smile. "I love you too, handsome."

You lay your head back down as we drift off to sleep.