After a Night of Incest

Story Info
Mom and son talk about the night before.
1.7k words
4.16
186k
40
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chriscjt
chriscjt
23 Followers

You should definitely read "A Night Of Incest" prior to reading this story. This is what happened the next morning.

*

I was only half awake the next morning but could hear my twin brother up and moving around, getting a quick shower and dressing. From the open bathroom door I could hear his oh so familiar groan over the falling water. This told me he had been jerking off and had just cum -- part of his morning routine if I wasn't around to blow him. Through bleary eyes half open I enjoyed seeing his naked body as he dried from the shower. My mouth still had the aftertaste of cum in it -- both his and our dad's -- all in one night. If I had been more awake I certainly would have taken that nice cock of his in my mouth until he filled it with another load of cum. As I drifted back to sleep I remembered that he and my dad were going to play tennis this morning.

Sometime later I awoke. I uncovered myself and saw that I had my usual morning hardon. I thought to myself that, like my brother Steve, I would jerk off in the shower. I certainly had plenty of images in my mind from the previous night. Sucking my twin brother's cock in front of my parents and then having my mom jerk my dad off into my mouth. I think I could get off reliving that. I stepped into the bathroom that adjoined the bedroom my brother and I shared. I left the door open as we usually do and started the water for my shower. I could feel my erection growing even firmer as I thought about possibly sucking both my brother and my dad's dicks together. As I leaned back wetting my hair I heard: "Hi honey, how are you doing this morning?" It was my mom who had entered the bathroom and was now standing right in front of the transparent shower door and taking in every bit of my body and my cock standing at attention. She was wearing a night gown. Although it was not particularly sexy it clung to her body nicely, making it clear there was nothing underneath.

"Oh, I'm good." I said enjoying having my mother looking at my cock again.

"I just wanted to check and make sure that you are OK with what happened last night? Do you...uh...have any regrets or guilt or anything like that?" she asked.

"No, I thought it was fun. Are you OK with it?" I answered.

"Yes, I enjoyed it also. What did you like about last night?"

The setting and the conversation was really exciting me at this point and gave me some courage. "Well, I enjoyed having you and Dad see me naked and watch me suck Steve's dick and it was very hot having you stroke Dad off into my mouth. I can still taste them both in my mouth. Oh, and I also liked seeing you naked."

My mom smiled broadly at this and said: "I liked all that too. And I'm enjoying seeing you naked right now. I always wondered if you and your brother played with one another. You are definitely your father's son."

She noticed the slightly confused look on my face and said: "Your dad likes men from time to time too and I have always loved watching him. And I certainly enjoyed seeing what you did with Steve last night -- that was quite a show. Do you do things with any other boys?"

I was getting very turned on by all of this and replied: "I suck off Kurt, Scott and Brian pretty regularly, Steve usually a couple of times a day and I've done Tony next door a few times. A couple of other guys also but I don't think you know them."

"My goodness! Quite the little cum slut aren't you?"

"I guess I am. I love sucking cocks. A lot of the time when a guy cums in my mouth it will make me cum -- without even touching myself." I responded as I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, my dick still erect and throbbing.

"Yeah? That is quite something. And do you ever do more than ..um ..suck their cocks?"

"Well, most of them have fucked me -- you know in the ass -- at least once."

"Hmmmm. That's would be quite a sight. Now what about that girl you were seeing -- Pam. Does she know about any of this?"

"Sure, she loves to watch me do guys. We've had a few threesomes with Steve and Scott. She really likes to be fucked by Scott. And Steve's girlfriend Kim knows and has watched us together a few times."

"Interesting. And what are these boy's penises...er...cocks like? Any one you particularly like -- why does Pam like Scott so much?"

"I like them all -- they're all different. Steve's you have seen. I like it because it's a lot like sucking my own cock. Kurt is small but he really cums a lot -- I always have to swallow 3 or 4 times to get him all down. Brian is very similar to Steve and me. Scott and Tony both have incredible dicks. I have measured Scott at 9.5 inches and he is very thick, that's what Pam likes about it. Tony is even longer but thinner. It feels great when I get them all the way down my throat."

"Wow, you can deep throat those guys? I'm not sure I could do that. Sometimes my throat is sore the next day after your dad really gets into -- as he calls it -- fucking my mouth." Mom stated.

"Well, Dad's got a pretty thick prick there. Yeah, I've never had a cock that I couldn't take all the way down and never had one that didn't cum in my mouth." I said with some degree of pride. I couldn't believe I was having a conversation about sucking cock with my own mother as she watched me soap up my body with my hard dick sticking out straight at her. Of course she did just watch me suck off her other son and the she jerked her husband off into her son's mouth the night before.

I now had soap all over my body and my hand slid down to my cock and very slowly stroked to the end and then back up and cupped my balls. My mom watched intently as I continued this motion. Since shortly after she walked in I had been able to notice her nipples as they pushed against the thin, now moist material of her nightgown. I stared at my mother's breasts as I continued to slowly slide my hand up and down the shaft of my dick.

The brief spell was broken as I heard Mom say: "I want to play with that too." I looked up from her breasts to see her grinning. She then reached down to the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up over her head leaving her nude in front of me. Her next move was to open the shower door and take a step closer to me and wrap her hand around the head of my cock and slide it ever so slowly toward the base of the shaft.

"Bring that nice soapy prick over here where I can really play with it." she said as she cupped my balls and drew me slightly toward her. I was now standing at the edge of the shower just out of the spray. My nude mother was standing on the bathroom floor about a half foot lower than the shower. This positioned my cock, which she was very, and I do mean very, slowly stroking at the same level with her full tits and very hard nipples. She even brushed the head of my cock against each one periodically.

Mom looked straight in my eyes as she said: "You know I think you are better at sucking cock than I am. You must teach me how to be a better cocksucker. Maybe we can practice on Dad -- I know he would like that."

"I would too." I moaned feeling Mom's hand tighten each time she passed the head of my dick.

"I thought you might." she said as she smiled up at me. "And maybe you can show me how you deep throat Scott and Tony's dicks. I'd really love to see that. And then you can teach me to do it to them also."

"Sure" I said with another moan.

"I wonder if the boys would enjoy that or if they would just want to fuck me." Mom said rather dreamily. "Or maybe all your friends and your brother will want to fuck my mouth just like they do yours."

That was it for me and I started to cum. My mom continued to stroke the shaft of my cock as she rubbed the head against her nipples -- first one then the other. Her large nipples were both completely covered with my cum as my orgasm subsided.

"Now I'm the one that needs a shower." She said as she closed the door and picked up her nightgown. "This family is going to have a lot of fun together." She said as she turned away. She paused at the door and looked back at me and glanced down at my cock and said with a grin: "Oh and I can't wait until I see your dad suck that nice dick of yours. He told me he wants to and I know he's a good cocksucker just like his son."

And then my cock began to stiffen again. of my cock as she rubbed the head against her nipples -- first one then the other. Her large nipples were both completely covered with my cum as my orgasm subsided.

"Now I'm the one that needs a shower." She said as she closed the door and picked up her nightgown. "This family is going to have a lot of fun together." She said as she turned away. She paused at the door and looked back at me and glanced down at my cock and said with a grin: "Oh and I can't wait until I see your dad suck that nice dick of yours. He told me he wants to and I know he's a good cocksucker just like his son."

And then my cock began to stiffen again.

chriscjt
chriscjt
23 Followers