After Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers

He raised a brow, "Girly? I was thinking more like 'Opium Den'." He gave her a grin, his brown eyes sparkling.

"It is *not* 'Opium Den', you Rogue!" She mumbled embarrassed, "I was going for 'Middle Eastern harem'." Her tone was grumbling but she had a shadow of a grin on her face. "If you don't like my room you can sleep on the porch. I have a nice army cot out there. It will make you feel right at home."

He chuckled and gently deposited the cat on the floor then grabbed her, pulling her onto his lap. "Hey, now, no insult intended. I was kidding. I liked it. I did. You have a deeply *interesting* bedroom. It suits you. It is amazing that someone who likes comfort as much as you do did so well living in uncomfortable, Spartan conditions."

She smiled and snuggled up to him, "This house took a long time to get like this. I love it, but I really need very little to make me happy as long as my mind and body are occupied. I didn't have much time in Camp to miss any creature comforts did I?"

He murmured, "You're right about that." He waited a beat. He really wanted to play it cool but he couldn't stand waiting. He was the kid that always got up two hours earlier than everyone else on Christmas morning. "So, Em. What's with the Wardrobe from *Hell*."

He grinned and started chuckling as he felt her breath stop.

She murmured, "What do you mean?"

He made his voice casual. "I mean the locking mechanism is genius. It took me like ten minutes to work it out..."

She shrieked and turned to look at him with panicked blue eyes, "You *opened* it?!"

He saw her face and burst into full-blown laughter. "Of course I opened it. I just wanted to see the craftsmanship, but once it provided me with a puzzle, it was an issue of pride. I had to solve it. And my, my, my...what a bounty inside..." he let his voice trail off still chuckling.

She struggled off of his lap and hit the floor. Not knowing what else to do she just covered her head with her arms. "Oh my God. Oh my God."

Her voice was teary and he snapped his torso up growing serious. "Hey...Hey, Sugar...Hey..." He knelt on the floor next to where she huddled and put a hand on her back. "What's wrong? What gives? I was just teasing you."

"Oh My God. You must think I am some kind of crazy deviant."

Tag's brow furrowed, "No, Em. No. Sure, it surprised me at first. But come on now. I don't think badly of you. Hell from what I saw you have excellent taste. Apparently you're a...collector. It's ok, Em, really. Come on, how many guys have a girlfriend with a Harem bedroom and a fully stocked Sex-drobe? I think it's cool."

She groaned, "You must think I'm a slut. Really I'm not. Lovers...Can count them on one hand. Last relationship broke up a year ago and was too busy to meet someone before you...I haven't even *used* half of the things in there."

"What part of 'cool' didn't you understand? No worries, Honey. It never came into my mind that you were a slut or anything else. Scout's honor."

She chanced a peek at him, "Promise?"

He smiled as he felt her distress ebbing away. "Yeah, Sugar. Promise."

She tucked her head into his torso, burrowing under his arm. He chuckled and rubbed the small of her back. He couldn't resist, "So, only half huh? I guess I'll have to do something about that."

Her protest was muffled, "Aaaak! TAG!"

He started laughing again and shifted her, wrapping his arms around her body. He was pretty sure that now was the time to change the subject and said lightly, "Can I see the stables?"

She looked up and grinned, "Sure, do you ride?"

He shook his head, "No, but I like horses."

Her eyes danced, "Want a lesson?"

He looked at her for a moment, "Sure."

V.

They headed for the English barn. Emma waved at a couple of people that were packing up and leaving for the day. It was a little after five p.m. and the barn had shut down for the night. The stables were quiet and smelled sweetly of hay and warm horses. A couple of cats patrolled silently for rodents.

She pointed at the large orange tabby murmuring, "Tennison." Then pointed to a brown tabby with white socks, "'Isabol.' And the cat on your lap earlier was 'Luna'. There are a few more around here. They share time between the stables and the house. You'll also meet 'Logan' eventually. He's the official guard dog of the ranch."

He smiled and dropped into a squat to pet Tennison who was circling his legs and purring. "I like animals."

She smiled, "I'm really glad to hear that. Cause I have a whole lot of them."

She introduced Tag to a glossy bay horse named Domingo. At her direction he stepped forward and blew gently into the horse's nostrils. The horse gently blew back at Tag, his breath smelled sweet and warm. Domingo was engaging and inquisitive. Tag was rather in awe of the large, gentle animal.

Emma took the horse's blanket off and showed Tag how to put on a halter then led Domingo out to the cross ties. She secured the horse and retrieved brushes, instructing Tag to groom one side while she did the other. She told him Domingo's story. He was her horse now. She called him a 'Warmblood' and said he had been a champion dressage horse. Tag made a note to question Emma later about the unfamiliar terms. Domingo had been injured and was unable to compete anymore. She had bought and rehabilitated him. Now he was her pleasure horse and lived a life of ease, spending most of his time turned out with some other farm horses. She showed Tag how to put on the saddle and bridle and led the horse down the isle to the covered arena attached to the stable. The arena floor looked like dark, rich soil and there were jumps stacked at one end of the large, oval room.

She got Tag mounted and grabbed a leather jockey's bat out of habit, slapping it gently against her thigh as she watched him move the horse around the arena. Her instruction had started out gentle, helping him improve his balance in the unfamiliar saddle, her voice soft and soothing as she explained how to handle the reins. Soon she couldn't resist putting a bit more "Drill Instructor" in her tone.

Tag looked up surprised as Emma's voice rang out, "You look like a sack of potatoes, Marine! I'm surprised you haven't fallen off that horse. Straighten up!"

He saw her smother a grin and thought to himself, Ah yes. 14 weeks of payback coming. He behaved himself and gave her a nod, his tone dry, "Yes, Ma'am." And tried to adopt a better form.

She let him circle the arena one more then called out, "Ok...Ok. Stop." She strode over and hardened her voice, trying to drive the playful tone out. "That is absolutely unacceptable, Taglieri. Your heels are up, your legs are forward..." she popped his thigh with the jockey bat she was holding, "...your form is crap, Mister! You haven't been listening to a word I've said!" She couldn't stop herself from grinning stupidly up at him, so to make up for it she whacked him on the thigh again.

He flicked up an eyebrow and murmured, "When do I get one of those things?"

He answered him seriously, her tone returning to normal, "You don't. Horses aren't struck in my barn. I don't give crops or bats to students because it is too tempting to pop a horse one if they are frustrated."

He murmured with a grin, "I wasn't going to pop the *horse* one, woman."

She chuckled, "My goodness, that sounded like a threat, Mr. Level 1 Student. I think I should have you running water duty for the next several hours for that disrespectful tone. You can fill up the big trough in the front paddock water glass by water glass. How do you like them apples, Giovanni?"

He looked down at her from where he sat in the saddle, his eyes amused and glinting dangerously. "I'd say I might just toss you in that trough and you can bob for "them apples", Castille. And what have I said about calling me Giovanni?"

Her voice became teasing as she grinned playfully, "That it was as cute as a button?"

He shook his head fighting a grin, "No."

"That it should be used with abandon especially around all your Marine buddies?"

He looked at her, dark eyes flashing, and swung a leg over the horse. "No."

She laughed and shrieked, backing away as he dismounted, her blue eyes merry and excited, "That it suits your gentle and artistic nature?"

He moved toward her and growled laughing, "I'll show you gentle and artistic, woman. Gimme that bat!"

She shrieked again, laughing, and tore away from him yelling, "That's it's the perfect name for a Velociraptor? Giovanni the Friendly Velociraptor? You could have a kid's show!"

He caught her about the waist in about 5 steps and swung her around dropping them both to the ground. When she tried to scramble away he pulled her across an outstretched thigh and locked his other leg over her upper thighs. He wrestled the pretty, golden-colored leather bat away from her while she protested and struggled. The docile horse watched them for a moment and then clopped into the barn isle, entering his stall and going for his hayrack.

"TAG! Someone could walk in! TAG! I mean it!"

Her voice was full of laughter and there was no way he was going to take her protests seriously. "Well you should have thought of that before teasing a Velociraptor, Sugar. You gonna call me 'Giovanni' anymore?" He popped the slapper head of the bat on one jean-clad buttock.

Her voice was mock angry, "Hey! Oh that is *it* Mister! You are in so much trouble."

He laughed and whacked her again, "Oh really? Please tell me, Riding Instructor Castille, how you are possibly going to back that up?"

She struggled and grumbled laughing, "Oh you just wait. I'll think of some suitably cunning plan to make you pay, *Giovanni*."

He popped her ass a third and fourth time with the bat, laughing, his voice a dangerous purr, "Oh you are soooo in trouble, Castille. Mark my words, Little girl. After dinner. You. Me. Your bare bottom. My big, black belt. And about a hundred of the paddles you have hidden away in that wardrobe of yours."

She shrieked, laughing again. "I don't have a hundred paddles! Ok, ok, I give. Come on Tag, I need to de-tack your abandoned horse and actually *close* his stall door for the night."

He let her up, pawing her bottom as they rose. "Good, you can show me how all those buckles work on the saddle again. Speaking of food, what are you in the mood for?"

She looked over her shoulder and grinned at him purring huskily, "Oh I was thinking of Italian."

He cleared his throat, fighting to control his cock, and growled a purr back at her, "I think that can be arranged."

She managed to get the horse bedded down and the barn lights off before grabbing the waistband of his jeans aggressively and dropping to her knees. He groaned and laughed at the same time as his woman made short work of his belt and the buttons of his Levi's. He wrapped a soft fist in her chestnut hair as she took him into her mouth, wrapping her arms around his buttocks.

Christ! When she went for it she really went for it. She was rough and urgent with everything but her mouth. That was soft and warm and her caressing tongue was going to make his knees drop out from under him any second. His head dropped back and he groaned as she licked and suckled his cock.

His voice was a rough moan, "Castille you're going to end me, I swear..."

She smiled around his sex and dropped her head to nip his inner thigh and take "the boys" in her mouth, tonguing them gently before returning her attentions to his shaft.

She murmured teasing as her tongue bathed his cock, "Oh I thought Marines were supposed to be a tough lot, Taglieri. You're all just big, fluffy puppies."

He barked out a hoarse laugh, "Dogs of War, Baby."

He tried to pull her up by the shoulders but she was having none of it and locked her forearms around his buttocks, sucking harder and taking him deep into her mouth. It only took a few minutes for him to tighten a fist in her hair, growling low, "Careful, Baby. I'm going to come."

If anything that made her double her efforts. Her soft inner mouth and working tongue were making him lose control. "Emma, Em, darlin'. Really, I'm about to...Em, I'm going to...I'm...Rrrrrrrrrrrrruh."

He snarled low as his cock emptied into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively and slowly released his cock, lapping at it gently. He put both hands in her hair and cradled her head murmuring, "Mmmm, thank you...So apparently you don't mind that...Good to know."

She looked up at him, resting her chin on his flat belly, blinking with a lazy arousal, and merely murmured, "You taste good."

He purred and hauled her up, burying his face in her neck.

VI.

Emma's fridge was empty except for bottled water and a few bottles of Thomas Kemper root beer, so they ordered Chinese. She and Tag washed up as they waited for the food and both slipped into something more comfortable. Tag watched Emma after the food arrived as she moved about the kitchen. She was dressed in nothing but a gold silk robe that clung to her curves. He was ready to toss her on the kitchen island and ravish her.

They ate straight from the boxes sharing the food. Emma chirped and moaned low when Tag dropped down in front of her chair with purposeful look. He pulled her to the edge of the chair with a lusty growl, tossing her legs over his shoulders. He parted her robe, purring, and went down on her. She barely managed to put the box of Chinese noodles in her hand on the table without dumping it on his raven-haired head. His lips and tongue worked her sex expertly and she arched her neck back, wrapping her hands softly around his head. His teeth gently grazed the little nub at the top of her sex and she contracted her body, panting, and murmured his name. He continued to work the nub of flesh with his lips and tongue, gripping her thighs hard as her hips raised off the edge of the chair. A moment later she exploded in his mouth, gasping and trembling.

Her voice was a husky whisper as he cleaned her sex with long laps of his tongue, "God, Tag. That was just amazing."

He raised his face to hers and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth tasting her own sweetness mixed in with his unique taste. His skin tasted like the woods. Like something wild and natural and untamed.

He dropped back down to his knees and put his head in her lap enjoying the small shudders that still coursed through her, "Castille, I'm in a mood."

She smiled slowly, petting his soft hair and liking his tone, "Oh?"

He looked up at her, his brown eyes lusty, "Yeah, I really want to beat your ass tonight. I figure 'Giovanni' is as good of an excuse as any."

She smiled slowly and purred, "I'd thought you'd never ask, Giovanni."

He chuckled and his voice became a purring growl, "Wanna get rough tonight, Baby?"

She nodded, almost hypnotized, her loins throbbing at his tone and the look on his face.

"Ok, Love. Then go upstairs and change into one of those outfits I saw in the wardrobe. Leave your bedroom door open when you are ready for me.

She kissed him and headed upstairs, her knees trembling. He wandered back into the library where he had dropped his suitcase. He pulled off his navy blue sweatpants and switched them out for a pair of black Levi's and a fawn-colored t-shirt. He padded barefoot to his other jeans and pulled his belt free, feeding it into the loops of the black jeans and buckling it. He elected to stay barefoot, and padded upstairs silently. Her bedroom door was still closed so he hunkered down and leaned against the wall, waiting.

When her door opened he stood, adrenalin coursing through his body. He prowled through the entrance and froze looking at her. Woof. Her back was to him and his eyes traveled slowly over her tall form taking in the picture.

Below a silver belly chain she was wearing an emerald green, silk garment. It fell to her bare feet and would have been a skirt except that it was two separate panels of cloth, one in the back, one in front. Three silver chains laid loosely against each bare hip, attaching the front panel to the back. Otherwise they fell free to the floor from the tops of her thighs. Her back was bare but for a strap of silver that looked a bit like a bikini top. Her chestnut hair hung in waves around her shoulders, looking soft, making him want to run his fingers through it.

He murmured, "Turn around."

She turned to face him and he let out a low growl. Her breasts were encased in a top of green silk and silver cloth. Her entire midriff was bare except for the delicate silver belly chain that hung low, the shining coins fastened to it falling over the swell of her belly. Her shoulders and neck were bare and unfettered. Her face was made up, black kohl on her eyelids, pale silver and green-brown eye-shadow, expertly applied, changing the color of her eyes to a deep blue-green. Her lips were painted dark red and her face powered lightly making it flawless and smooth. He had been used to seeing her without make-up and didn't think she needed it, but she had transformed herself into an exotic creature for him and it heated his blood.

He stepped forward, wishing briefly that he was dressed as some ancient Warlord. He made his voice and eyes hard, "You were disrespectful today. I don't allow disrespect."

She threw him a curve and looked at him haughtily, "I am the favored wife. I have status and privileges the others aren't allowed. I should be able to use your given name when I choose to."

He liked the curve. His eyes glittered and he smiled dangerously, "Perhaps I have given you too much status. You flaunt it and defy me."

Her eyes flickered for a moment as a touch of fear crept into them, she spoke a trifle less haughtily, "The others must know that only I am your equal."

He laughed outright, brown eyes flashing, "I give you favored status as the First Wife and suddenly you are my equal? I didn't choose you because you were stupid, woman, so it must be that the power has gone to your head and made you foolish. Obviously it has been too long since I put you in your place."

She backed up a step swallowing, eyes widening. He suddenly looked much, much larger than she.

She changed her tactics and made her tone cajoling, "Please, My Lord. I didn't mean 'equal' of course. I meant...I meant...equal use of names. The other wives and concubines will never question my status if they hear me use your given name as you use mine."

He dropped his head and pinned her with his gaze. His voice was a low growl as he moved forward, stalking her, "You seem to think I am interested in the matters of women. Control the others as you will, but do not defy me to secure your rank. I have said you are First Wife. My word is law. If they question your status, you have but to ask and I will have them beaten." His voice turned into a snarl, "But you will *not* take advantage of my favor and speak to your Lord as if I am a common servant."

She backed away from him hastily and tried another tactic in desperation. Her voice was breathy and fearful, "I beg your forgiveness, my Lord and Husband. Please, allow me to lighten your mood. I'll have servants bring wine and meat and dates. I'll feed you and dance for you. I promise I will not disobey again."

His eyes glittered as he filed away the idea of feeding and dancing for him. He would definitely use them later.

He backed her up against the wall and placed his hand against it, near her head, trapping her with his arm. "I'll accept your apology after your due punishment, woman. And you'll dance for me tonight under my belt. You are right, you will not disobey me again."

He saw the fear and lust fight in her eyes. Her voice was pleading, "Please, Sir. Please, my Lord. Have mercy. I am only a foolish woman. I forgot myself. I will not do it again."

He slipped his hand to the back of her neck and leaned in, murmuring nearly against her lips, "You will have no mercy from me tonight, Wife."

Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers