After Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He actually stared this time...he couldn't help it. Her body was beyond any he had ever dreamed of. Her breasts would fit in his hands perfectly. A little on the small side, but actually looked large on her small frame. Under the water, his cock sprang to life. Sarah offered him her hand to help her into the tub. Keeqoht would need to stand to assist her but was at the moment rather hesitant to do so.

She took his hand and smiled knowingly at him. "Do not worry about offending me." Her smile broadened. "I'd probably be offended if you were not aroused."

He slowly stood and helped her into the tub, only slightly embarrassed. Her eyes widened when she saw his rigid manhood and she whispered something he could not hear clearly, but sounded like. "Oh, my!"

Keeqoht silently cursed his cock for seeming to have a mind of its own. He had to be honest with himself though...he wanted her. Once again, he had to remind himself that he was nobody special while she was royalty...part of the ruling class here in Chica. He had read stories of princesses living happily ever after with common ordinary men. But, that was just in the stories, right?Happily ever after?Where the hell did that come from? Once again, the urge...the sudden need to take her into his arms and kiss very nearly overwhelmed him. And once again, he was able to resist, although just barely this time. Images of them making sweet passionate love battled for dominance in his mind. He needed to get his thoughts on something else in one hell of a hurry. "Do you happen to know where Hok'ee is?" He asked. "I haven't seen him since the evening meal."

Another of her knowing smiles. "He is, ah...entertaining my mother." The way she said it left little doubt as to what was happening in Aviva's quarters. She sat next to him, almost within reach. Her smile almost seemed to be inviting. Keeqoht thought humorously.Well, at least someone must be enjoying their evening...and so much for getting my thoughts on something other than sex.He returned his gaze to her eyes. She looked into his. For the second time, something unknown seemed to pass between them.

Then unexpectedly, Sarah cursed softly, reached over, grasped Keeqoht's head with both hands and kissed him fiercely. Their tongues danced together. He brought his arms around her tightly. Only one thought came to his mind.Perfect, perfect, perfect.

After too short a time, she broke the kiss, holding her forehead against his, looking deeply into his eyes. One hand slipped into the water and she grabbed his hard shaft, stoking it. She whispered breathlessly. "It's so big. Even bigger than...." She froze! Sadness swept over her face. "Forgive me...I'm sorry...I can't...I can't." She jumped out of tub and for the second time in one night, a lovely naked female ran away from him, crying.

He was left wondering what he done wrong this time. And, he began to wonder why he hadn't visited the bawdy house. But...his troubles ran much deeper than that. For now, there was no longer a doubt. Keeqoht was in love.

To be continued...maybe....

*********************************

I am again submitting a story unedited. I sent it out to three and have heard nothing back in over three weeks. I am beginning to become disillusioned with the editing program here.

As previously stated, whether or not I really do continue with this story will be up to you, the readers. I do have some, what I think are good ideas, so I do hope that it is well received.

As always, please feel free to comment. I don't even mind the bad comments as long as they are constructive. Be forewarned though...abusive criticism or cheap shots will be deleted.

DS