After Dark

Story Info
He decided to visit the old woman next door.
2.3k words
3.79
138.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
317 Followers

How did I end up like this – standing in the semi-darkness before a half-dressed old woman with a trickle of blood rolling over my lip?

What the hell happened to my fantasy?

It started out simply enough. I was just being a good neighbor and, well, things happened. THINGS HAPPENED, GODDAMIT! Why is this my fault?

Okay, I'll tell you briefly how I got into this mess and you decide if I'm a bad person. I'm not, I swear. I'm just a lonely man, past his prime who still feels something. As it turns out, it can happen at surprising times.

Let me backtrack.

I live in a nice old house in the downtown area of . . . well, it doesn't really matter where. It could have been anywhere. Let's just say, mid-America, okay?

Many years ago I grew tired of "working for the man" as we used to say and I started a home-based business. I work out of an office in the upstairs of my home and business is okay, not great. It's just me and Herbie, my "pure-bred" Golden Retriever. (That's right, I was sold a bill of goods about the damn dog. Pure bred my ass! Why does he have short legs like a schnauzer then, huh? Tell me. But that's a story for another time . . .) No wife, no woman except a few I've picked up at the local American Legion. I'm in my late 40's and I've had some luck taking home half-drunken wives and even played house with one for a week before I grew tired of her.

I know what you're thinking. Old women. What's the matter with him? Hey, let me tell you something. They've got big tits, they've got round asses and they're willing. They don't hang around after a hearty fucking and I don't have to buy them dinner to get them to bed.

Well, a funny thing happened. Over time, I actually came to prefer the old nookie to newer stuff. I still leered at the tight-bodied women but my cock had a mind of its own. He wanted fat, old woman pussy. What am I supposed to do, I ask you?

I live next door to a nice old woman. I'm not going to tell you her name – let's call her "Sally" -- and oddly enough, I never really had any thoughts about boning her. At least not until one day a few months ago.

Sally is in her late 70s and she looks like she's in her late 60s. She's heavy but dresses well and goes to the hairdresser every week. She's always made up, even when she's outside watering the plants. She moves kind of slow (I think she had hip replacement surgery a few years ago) and lives alone. Her husband died 10 years ago.

I would speak to her when I was getting the mail or doing the lawn. She gives me cookies for Christmas every year and is polite and friendly but we pretty much keep to ourselves.

The heavy rains that came through the area earlier in the summer started dripping through the ceiling and she had buckets all over her living room to catch the leaks. The next thing you knew, she had a bad mold problem and her roof was a mess. The contractor (when she finally found one – they're awful people) said she'd need to be out of the house for a day while they tore the roof and ceiling apart.

The problem was Sally really had nowhere to go. She was on a fixed income, took the bus everywhere and didn't have any friends in the area (or alive) any longer. She came to my door one day looking quite distraught and told me of her predicament. It took me a few minutes to figure out that she was basically asking me to put her up for the night.

I was a little surprised (we didn't know each other THAT well) but I had a spare bedroom downstairs (I sleep upstairs) so I said, sure, she could have that. She was very grateful.

You're probably thinking that I took advantage of the situation while she was staying at the house. Well, I almost wish I did. The fact is, the thought didn't cross my mind. But something interesting happened and that's what got me into this mess.

It was about10 at night and I said goodnight to her and asked her to turn off the downstairs TV when she went to bed. I went up to work in my office for a few minutes before going to bed. My office actually overlooks the big downstairs dining room and the spare bedroom where Sally was sleeping is off that dining room.

Anyway, shortly after I head upstairs, Sally shuts off the TV and goes to the downstairs bath to prepare for bed. She rightly assumed I was upstairs. What she didn't know is that I could look downstairs from my dark office and she couldn't see me.

Well, Sally got washed up and walked through the dining room without a bra and wearing only thin cotton panties pulled loosely over her chubby, but not droopy belly. I could see her walking slowly toward the bedroom door and my cock (who had been asleep during this whole episode so far) awoke and took notice.

Nice tits. There weren't huge but they were good-sized and she had very young-looking, very smooth shoulders. Her hooters swung ever-so-gently as she hobbled across the living room toward the bedroom. She had a huge ass (I guess I never noticed before) and nicely-shaped thighs but chunky lower legs.

All I could think about was slipping my hands into those panties and rubbing her ass while sucking at her wonderful tits. But I was sort of in shock. Not tonight. It didn't seem, well, sporting. Hey, I told you I'm not a bad guy!

After her repairs were completed the next afternoon, she thanked me warmly and moved back into her house next door.

In the meantime, I was wracked by fantasies. In my fantasy I would sneak into her bedroom, slip into her bed and slowly begin caressing her until she awoke in a hot passion and begged me to take her.

It was a warm fall evening when I put my plan into action. It was about 11 pm. I knew she kept her extra key under a fake rock by the back door. It was child's play to open it up and go in.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that this was not an unreasonable thing to do. After all, the woman was parading herself half-naked in my house! She knew what she was doing! Does anybody doubt this?

Anyway, Sally was not in bed as I had imagined. The lights were out in her bedroom but she wasn't there. I looked around and saw the light on in the bathroom and I couldn't help but smile. When I saw her nightgown lying across the bed, I knew she would be half naked – or better. Things were looking up – as was my Mr. Johnson.

I stood in the darkness behind the door and Sally eventually came in to the bedroom. As I had hoped, she was bare from the waist up and wearing those same loose cotton panties. She looked heavier in this light but I took notice of her soft neck and the sweetly swaying boobs as she bent over to pick up her nightgown.

"Hi, Sally," I said softly. I think you'll agree that this was the gentlemanly thing to do. After all, I didn't want to scare her. She turned around with a start and held the nightgown close to her body.

Playing hard to get. Okay. I could deal with that.

"What . . . what are you doing here?"

"I thought you might like, you know, a visit," I said, smiling. I knew she had been teasing me. Don't you think so?

"How'd you get in," she said, backing off. She looked frightened and angry too. Women. Go figure.

"You need to do a better job of hiding your spare key," I chuckled. She didn't see the humor.

I moved closer to her and put my arms around her bare back, pulling her chubby belly to my stiff cock, and kissed her full on the mouth. She tasted of toothpaste and her back was, oh, so soft and warm. I moved my right hand down and slid it into those panties that had haunted me so. I could feel her wonderful, big soft ass.

And that's when she hit me. Hard.

Sally took her spare hand and hit me full across the face and I winced and that's when the blood started dripping along my lip.

This is the part where you came in.

Sally is standing in front of me, still clutching the nightgown, and hiding those old, fat titties I wanted to suck. My hand is still warm from feeling her ass flesh and now she's backing away from me.

"Get out! Get out!" She saying again and again. I'm confused. What's happened to my plan, my fantasy. Why is she teasing me so?

And then I got angry (wouldn't you?).

This all happened in seconds, actually. I reached over and slapped her hard in the face and she cried briefly. Then I hit her again and she fell back onto the bed, dropping the nightgown. There were those great old tits again, splayed out on either side of her chest. Magnificent, really.

You're probably thinking 'how could I be looking at her tits in this way after I had just smacked her?' Fair question. But you'll have to agree that she hit me first. She started it. I was just defending myself.

Now she's looking up at me but now she's not looking scared . . . or angry. I think she may be . . . aroused! Sally is making no effort to cover herself. Even in the darkness I can see wisps of gray pussy hair through the panties.

I fall on her. It's awkward because she's not completely on the bed but I press my mouth to hers and I can taste the blood – hers and mine – and now she is kissing me passionately, smearing the blood all over our faces.

I reach down and grab at her cunt. I am no longer interested in subtlety and, apparently, neither is Sally.

"Yes, yes," she is croaking in her old woman's voice. "Touch me there. Touch me. Put your finger in.YESSSS!"

"Louder!" I tell her. "No one can hear you. I can do what I want with you, old woman."

She is rolling her head from left to right in a kind of frenzy. There is still blood flying from her lips as she flings her head.

I yank her panties off and kneel down before her aroused pussy and mash my bloodied mouth to it. Licking at her, biting her and Sally is screaming "no, no" but I can tell she doesn't mean it.

Now I put my hands under her ass, which is sliding off the bed, and I rub my face all over her belly and finally nurse at her old tits.

"Suck my tits, suck my tits," she is saying. I wish I could see her face more clearly. "Yes," she says. "Bite them. Bite them hard."

I bite her hardened nipples as hard as I dare and then I smack her ass hard with my free hand while I'm slurping and each time I do, she raises her cunt a little closer to me, yelping like my dog Herbie when he's dreaming.

Breathing hard, I finally stand up straight and look down at Sally, half falling off the bed, naked, panting.

I pull off all my clothes and stand before her. Even in the darkness she can see my hard member and she gasps. Oddly, she asks a question.

"Can I touch it?" she pants.

Without answering I move closer and slide my prick into her bloody mouth and she slurps it like a great big popsicle and I take her wonderfully coiffed hair and pull her head in and out until I'm just about ready to blow.

"Get into bed," I manage to gasp as I try to get control of myself.

Sally throws back the covers and pats the bed next to her. I climb in and on top of her and press my mouth to her tits again, slobbering, feeling the softness of her pudgy belly against mine and the coarseness of her pussy hairs against my prick.

I'm not much of a kisser but I kiss her again and she loves it. I can still taste the blood and as our mouths are pressed together she humps at me, trying to catch my prick with her cunt.

In one motion I penetrate her and am a little surprised that she's not completely lubricated. I don't care. She screams.

"Scream, baby," I say. I don't care. "It's just you and me in the dark."

She still trying to tongue fuck me and I press into her harder and harder while she yelps and pulls at me the same time. Finally, I'm buried in her and she softens. I lean back, fucking her easily now, playing with her tits, slapping them and watching her respond with a happy moan.

I put my hands under her wonderful soft ass and pull her tight into my cock, running my hands along her ass crack, and squeezing her hard.

"I'm going to cum now, Sally. Do you like me fucking your old pussy? Do you want me to shoot my cum in you now? Are you ready?"

"Fuck me!" she screams and that does it. I pump every bit of jism I have into her old twat and she moans wildly, sucking every last ounce of my golden semen and I wonder what fantasies will come next.

atkins
atkins
317 Followers