After Darts: Again

Story Info
More fun with the same couple, with an addition.
925 words
3.84
19.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event occurred a couple of weeks after the last time I played with Fred and Erica. This time Erica invited her girlfriend Helen to join us. Both stories are true. If you have not read the first one, go back and do it now.

The next week on dart night we were all drinking, throwing darts, and having a great time. Erica came up to me as I was at the table waiting for my turn to throw. She grabbed my ass and said, "mmmm, nice ass. You know we had a lot of fun last week. We'd like to get together after darts next week but we'll be inviting Helen to join us." I smiled, my cock now rigid, and said, "I'm up certainly up for that."

That night continued with the normal drinking and darts. Erica did slip out when we were not playing a round of darts to make out in my pickup. It was a cold snowy night. I fingered her to orgasm while sucking her small perky tits.

That week went by agonizingly slow as I waited for the next dart night. When it finally came I headed to the bar right after work. I was working as a mechanic so while I waited for some food I did a quick cleanup in the men's room.

As everyone showed up to play darts we spent the evening drinking, talking, and flirting. My cock was in an almost constant state of arousal. finally the games were over and we headed to Fred and Erica's apartment again.

We sat and talked and drank a little when Erica said, "I need a shower." As she walked down the hall she turned and asked if anyone wanted to join her. I looked at Fred and Helen, and followed Erica to the bathroom.

Stripping quickly we got in the shower. My bouncing stiff cock lead my way. We kissed as our hands explored one another's bodies. We washed each other. She pressed her ass against me as I reached around her to lather her chest, teasing and pinching her nipples.

Suddenly she bent over and said, "oh, fuck me, fuck me now!" I immediately grabbed her hips and slid my cock all the way into her shaved pussy. She moaned out as I bottomed out. Pulling her to me each time I thrust into her, my balls slapping her clit, as she leaned onto the wall for support. The hot water spraying over us. I was in heaven. I just kept fucking her as hard and as fast as I could as she screamed and moaned through a series of orgasms.

Suddenly Helen through the shower curtain open. I kept fucking Erica as I asked, "Want to join in?" She snapped back, "No, you've been fucking for 45 minutes!" I argued that it had been 15 at most but she showed me her watch as proof.

Pulling my still hard cock from Erica's inviting pussy I grabbed a towel. We dried each other quickly, dropped the towels, and walked naked to the bedroom.

Fred was leaning against the headboard, naked, and stroking his semi-hard cock. Helen stripped and laid next to him. Erica climbed onto the bed and immediately started to eat Helen's pussy, which was also shaved. With her on her on hands and knees I got right behind Erica and slid my cock back into its familiar place. I had never fucked someone so hard and for so long. Each time I slammed into Erica her face pushed harder into Helen's pussy. The room filled with moans and screams as both ladies went through orgasm after orgasm. Fred watched and stroked. I don't know if he came or not, but I shoved my cock in deep, grinding into Erica, and unloaded a huge load of cum into her unprotected pussy.

I collapsed onto the bed, on the opposite side of the ladies from Fred. I watched as Erica kissed her way up Helen's body from her pussy to her face. They kissed and fondled each others tits. I don't know what Fred was doing, but I started stroking my cock and rubbing Erica's ass and body. When she started sucking Helen's tits I started kissing Helen. Erica kissed her way back down to Helen's pussy and I began sucking and teasing Helen's tits.

After several minutes I asked Erica, "How does she taste?" She quickly leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips. I tasted Helen's sweet juices from her tongue. Fred objected and Erica said, "Well, he asked for a taste."

To that, Fred grabbed Helen and pulled her onto his cock and they began fucking. I rolled onto my back and Helen slide onto me. She lowered her pussy swiftly all the way down my cock. We kissed as she rode me like a stolen horse,and being married that is pretty much what I was for the moment. I suck and bit her nipples as she rode herself through several orgasms. I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock up into her, grinding as I sprayed another hot load of cum into her unprotected pussy.

At some point we all passed out. I would sleep for awhile, wake up horny, and fuck Erica. I don't know how many times we fucked that night but each time I unloaded deep in her pussy.

I found out a couple of months later that she was pregnant. Things got weird after that and we never got to play with each other again.