After David Pays His Bet

Story Info
Ladies go home, but he isn't paid in full yet.
897 words
3.45
40k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So" you sighed into my ear. "How did you enjoy your night of being just an object for others' pleasure?"

I tried to look suitably offended. "I had plenty of my own pleasure" I said without conviction. You knew damn well that after more than 8 hours of teasing I was ready to burst.

"Well then you won't mind pleasing me for a while" you smiled back. Then laying back to the cool linoleum you motioned for me to get to the business of pleasing you. I cursed my stupidity at being so easily out maneuvered but then rethought. I could bring you to the edge over and over. You lay back expecting my attention and service.

I opened the refrigerator door. From inside I selected a carrot and the entire sheaf of celery. Putting these things aside, I reached in again and retrieved whipped cream and the lone remaining maraschino cherry. My "shopping" complete, I turned to you and suggested that you close your eyes for the next few moment while I help you feel relaxed.

With your compliance I took up the celery bundle and began stroking your shoulders, arms, and belly with the leafy end. The coolness and light touches brought your nipples to erect readiness while the scent of your growing wetness made it very difficult to remember my plan.

I slowly worked the celery like a feather closer and closer to your nipples. As you moved in response to my touch I allowed you to experience more and more pleasure from the cool sensations. Now and then, I leaned in to place a wet, lingering kiss on your mouth and then nipples. Each time the cool temperature of the caress was replaced with the hot touch of my lips, a moan slipped your mouth like it was being pulled from you.

With gentle nudges and pulling I watched with delight as your knees rose and your legs opened. I slowly dusted your belly with the cool celery leaves until I reached your very wet and obviously needy pussy. Turning the celery, I massaged the long cool stalks against your wet and warm pussy lips.

Your body responded beautifully as I twisted the stalks and sawed them back and forth. Your hips rose and fell in rhythm. Your thighs pulled together and crushed the celery. Then with passionate words streaming from your lips, your arms pulled my neck to you and held me close through your first orgasm.

As it began to subside and your thighs released the now crushed celery. With a smile from ear to ear I raised the carrot in front of your eyes and began to lick the sides slowly wetting it. I held the carrot like an oversized pencil and then put the pointed tip against your clitoris. M-I-N-E I spelled slowly as you lapsed into moaning once more.

Still writing, I felt my own cock stiffening as I added more pleasure to your early morning. At last you pushed my hand holding the carrot toward your labia and pressed down. I relented with a smile and the roughened skin of the carrot began its work as a bright orange dildo. We both enjoyed the resulting orgasm as your hand fell to the side and clasped my hard cock. This time you squeezed my cock through your climax and only relented when I kissed you telling you over and over that I loved you.

Now I wanted nothing more than to cum, but I had dessert to serve up for you first. Taking the whipped cream tub in my hand I scooped large handfuls onto your cleavage. I added a smaller mound over your navel and then topped this second delight with the cherry.

I moved to between your thighs. The smile on your face made me wish for this moment to last a lifetime. I pressed the tip of my throbbing cock to you and felt as well as saw your muscles in your belly contracting with the entry. The cherry wobbled perilously on its creamy perch.

"I'd better secure that." I gasped aloud and lowered my belly to yours. The cream filled the minor spaces left between us as we gradually brought our bodies together. Holding my self over you as if I was doing pushups, I refrained from pressing into the "breast-sundae." Our pace of thrusting quickened and at the same time I heard your moans again my arms gave up trying to keep from being pulled down into the whipped cream.

We enjoyed a long, sustained orgasm along with the sensation of cool soft squishy cream being pressed out from between our bodies. The prolonged teasing of an entire night built me to the place where I could feel spurt after spurt after spurt of my cum going deep inside you.

"Oh yessss"…. You hissed as your warm breath caressed my ear. "Yes?" I murmured softly back. "I think you have made such a mess of me. You will have to clean me before I release you from service – and the bet."

With a slow smile and needing no encouragement, my tongue began the slow and careful job of clearing whipped cream. "Beloved, you know what I think has been the best part of this bet?" I asked between mouthfuls. "I've discovered a whole new vegetable broth recipe" I said with a wink.