After Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't let me get two steps from the door before she started working on my belt again. "I promised the little guy some kisses, and I'd never want to disappoint him. Isn't that right?" She talked directly to my crotch, with one hand holding my erection through my pants.

They were around my ankles soon. I kicked my shoes off and Elle helped me step out of the pile of clothes. Using my erection as a handle, she led me to the bed and sat me down. Then she started with the promised kisses.

She could only work halfway down my erection with her lips -- I'm not that big, but she has a small mouth. She held the other half, the part closer to my body, in one hand, though, and cupped my balls with the other. I never found how she learned to give such incredible feelings to a body part she doesn't have, but wallowed in the wonderful oral caresses she gave me.

I unbuttoned my shirt as I lay on the bed. When my chest was visible, she ran one hand along it. She even reached up to tweak my nipple. Maybe it's not as impressive as hers, but she knows that it feels almost as good. Despite incredible sex just an hour or two earlier, I soon had to warn her, "Elle, I'm going to come in a minute."

Hearing that, she only redoubled her efforts. She had my hips bucking in a moment, and I felt my release into her mouth. She kept at it as long as my body kept pumping, long after there was anything left to pump. Finally, I collapsed onto the bed. Elle kept her hand around my falling penis, but withdrew her mouth. She looked up at me with a radiant smile, and let the semen dribble out of her mouth and onto my stomach. I hadn't realized how much there was.

OK, she doesn't like to swallow. You think that's going to stop me from enjoying the best oral sex ever? She crawled up on the bed next to me, still holding my penis, and gave me a kiss flavored with my own emission. I lay there, panting, while she reached for the tissues. She wiped her mouth with one, then needed four or five more to clean the wet blobs from my stomach.

It took her only a moment to undress. I just had to shuck my shirt off by that point. Soon we lay under the covers in a naked knot. Once the light went out, happy exhaustion took me over. We went to sleep in each others' arms.

----

It was completely dark when I woke to feel Elle untangling herself from me and the sheets. "Shh, I just have to go to the bathroom." I was only a fraction awake, and gave up even that fraction in a moment.

It might have been minutes or hours later, I have no way to know. It was still dark, though. I woke up with a pounding erection, one of the little pleasures of being a guy. Elle's hand was around it, playing gently, one of the huge pleasures of being her guy. Still too groggy to talk, I wordlessly acknowledged how good it felt. "Mmm."

I reached out and found her shoulder in the dark. From there, it was easy to find her cheek, her shoulder, the side of her breast. She continued to play with me, gently, then whispered, "Ian?"

"Yah?" I could barely talk.

"Have you ever ..." she stopped for a moment. "Have you ever thought about anal sex?"

That woke me up. "I, uhh, ..."

"Don't bother to say anything. I've got hold of the lie detector here. You've thought about it." My leaping erection had given me away.

"Busted. Yes, I've thought about it. Probably every guy on earth has."

"Why didn't you ever mention it to me?" Was that a hurt tone in her voice? This was starting to sound like a lose-lose question, something Elle had never pulled on me before.

"I don't talk about every thought that occurs to me."

"But why not this one?" Elle had always been honest with me, as near as I could tell. It was a contagious habit.

"I had a bad experience before I met you."

"Oh?" Her hand on my erection kept up its gentle encouragement.

"Yeah. I tried to bring the idea up once, as gently as I knew how. The girl I was with just said 'That's disgusting,' got dressed, and left. It was about three in the morning. I tried to apologize, but she never responded. She just took her things and left. After that, she never answered messages and never answered when I called from my own phone. If I called from someone else's phone, she hung up as soon as she recognized my voice."

"I wouldn't do that, Ian. When I don't want to do something, I just say so. That's always been OK with you. It's why I trust you."

"Well, yes. That was a pretty harsh lesson, though."

"Don't I deserve a chance to say no for myself?"

"Uh, I guess so." Her hand kept up its loving massage on my erection. I felt a drop fall from the tip, teased out by her touch.

"So go ahead."

"What?"

"Ask me."

Butterflies in my stomach almost turned to buffalos. I reached one hand out to her face, a vague paleness in the dark. "Elle," I felt my voice quaver, "have you ever thought about anal sex?" I took care to use just the words she had used.

"Yes, Ian. I have. I was thinking about it just before you woke up."

"Uhh," I wasn't sure where to go next. Her hand on my erection to me to on. "What were you thinking about it?"

"I was wondering what it felt like."

I rolled over so I could wrap my arm around her shoulder. Pressure from my hand pulled her to me. Soon, it slid across her shoulder and down to the small of her back. All I could say was, "Yes?"

"And wondering if we might try it some time."

I let my hand move to the round swell of her hip, to the curve of her bottom. I held it, felt its smoothness.

"Maybe tonight, Ian. If you want to."

I pulled her close and planted a huge kiss on her mouth. My hand behind her hip pulled our thighs together. Just an inch or two of course correction and I would have been inside her.

She answered in words, "Is that a yes?"

I worked across her bottom until my hand was low and into the crevice between her cheeks. The tip of my little finger found that magical point of softness and pressed.

Elle squirmed and cooed. "That's a yes."

"Yes, it's a yes," I answered. She squirmed again when I wiggled the finger tip against her. I almost came on her stomach, where my erection was sandwiched between us. Her hand reached around to my bottom too, and pulled me close.

She took my face between her hands held it in place for a long, careful kiss. "You'll be gentle, won't you?" I nodded. "If it doesn't work, and I need to stop, that's OK, right?"

"Of course it is."

"You know Ian." She seemed to shrink in my arms and curl into a little ball. "I was nervous, too. Not now. I've never trusted anyone like I trust you."

"Elle, I'll do my best. Just tell me how you want to do it."

She pulled away from me and said, "Let me get some stuff." I imagined she meant K-Y, or something like that.

Elle opened her suitcase and felt around in the dark. She pulled out something like a large cosmetic case, then went over to the patio door. She knelt where she had left the wedge sandals and said, "Come on."

"What do you mean?"

She opened the door to our little porch. "This is how I want to do it. Out here."

It was warmer outside than in our room. Elle padded out silently on the high heels, taking the case with her. I had heard of 'fuck-me pumps' before, but never realized just how literal the term was. Like before, Elle wanted me to take her standing up.

She put the case down on a cocktail table near the railing and waited for me. I wrapped her sleek form in the biggest, closest hug I could manage. My hand drifted low, my fingers went between her cheeks. She tipped her hip back to open herself to me. Then she stood up, turned, and opened the case. She pulled out a tube of something, I couldn't see what in the dark, handed it to me. "Use some of this," she said. "Use plenty."

Then she leaned onto the railing as she had done before and looked at me over her shoulder. I unscrewed the cap from the tube, squeezed a big blob onto my fingers, and brought it to the crease between her cheeks.

She almost jumped as soon as I touched her. "Cold," she said, and relaxed back into an open position. I didn't want to rush. I rubbed the slick gel along the crack and pressed a little where I felt her anus. It seemed so small, not an opening at all, just a soft spot. When my finger pressed, though, it sunk in a little. I collected more of the slick goo and pressed again, a fraction more.

Elle made happy little noises as I started my exploration. She tightened a few times, grasping my finger, but learned to relax. Little by little, each new touch went farther in. I wanted to make sure the whole way was slick and ready before I tried anything bigger than my finger.

When the first joint slid easily into her, the tip of my finger encountered a new barrier. I probed it and Elle sighed. It felt like a tight ring of muscle. I pressed a little, but it didn't open. I put more of the lube onto my finger and worked it into her. I found the sphincter again and drew little circles with my fingertip. I wouldn't force it, I'd wait for her to open for me.

That happened a moment later. I felt the ring of muscle relax and open, and my finger was in. The muscle clamped tight again. This time it grasped my finger, instead of barring its way. Breath left Elle in a rush, and I stopped. I asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, just give me a moment." I felt Elle tighten and relax, making explorations of her own around my finger. I shifted my finger a little within her, rotated it, tried different things without going any farther. Elle wriggled happily, "You know, this is a lot nicer than I thought it would be."

I rocked my finger in back and forth, gradually deepening my touch inside her. When I had the second joint of my finger in, Elle whispered, "Ian, could you just hold for a moment?"

I stopped. My other hand massaged the wide, warm cheeks of her bottom. Next, I reached underneath to the smaller cheeks of her labia. My finger still held its position in Elle's warm, deep channel, but I caressed her in other ways, too. While I did, Elle reached over to the bag again and took out something tubular, about the width of my finger. She screwed it onto the tube of gel and squeezed the tube. I saw a plunger push outward as the tube filled with lubricant. Elle unscrewed it from the tube and handed it to me.

(When we were cleaning up later, she told me what the gadget was originally for. I burst out laughing when she did. She just glared at me and snarled, "Men! Don't you guys ever grow up?")

"Press here," she pointed to the plunger, "and it will push the gel out. Make sure it goes way up inside, where we're going to need it most."

Elle leaned on the railing again, looking back at me, and tilted her hip up. I used one hand to spread her cheeks. The other guided the rounded end of the tube toward the dark little pucker, and in. There was plenty of slickness so the tube slid in easily, until it reached that guardian ring of muscle. "OK, Elle, now relax."

I pressed gently, not forcing the tube into Elle's rear passage. After a few seconds, the inner gate opened and the tube had entered. I pressed it forward gradually, a step at a time. Once in a while, I would push the plunger a little to lubricate Elle inside, rotate the tube within her, and push it farther in. Elle made little sounds as it worked its way deeper inside, but didn't show any sign of real discomfort. When almost the whole length was inside, I said, "OK, here we go."

Elle nodded to me, and I pressed the plunger home. Elle squirmed a little when the cool gel entered her. "Wow," she said, "That feels, well, strange. Not bad, just ... different." I started to pull the empty tube out of her bowel, and she stopped me. "Leave it there for a moment. I kind of like that feeling."

I played with it a little, moving it little bits in and out, or tilting in different directions. Elle's little sounds changed to a happy purring, the kind that said she was getting turned on. She turned to the dark bag again and pulled out another toy. She handed it to me, and said, "Try this one now."

I pulled the applicator out of her slowly, playing as I went. Once it left her anus, I set it aside. This new toy was longer and a little flexible. It bulged and narrowed a few times along its length, to almost two finger-widths at the widest point. Plenty of the slick gel had accumulated between Elle's cheeks by that point. I rolled this new toy in the gel, pressed the tip of it to that soft, dark star, and applied gentle pressure.

Despite its width, it slid in easily. The first bulge went all the way in. Elle gasped once, and her cheeks clenched tight around it. I played gently, moving the toy by tiny amounts, until she relaxed again. I asked, "More?" Elle looked back over her shoulder and nodded. I pressed again. The second, wider bulge stretched her anus as I watched. Then, when the widest part had passed into her, the next inch or two slid in very fast, to the next narrow point.

Elle gasped and clenched again. "My god, Ian. It feels -- I don't know how to say it. This is incredible." She lifted her hip back toward me, and I pressed again. Even though the toy's next bulge was wider than the ones before it, it vanished into her rear even more easily. Elle drew another sharp breath, then leaned onto the railing as if in surrender. This toy inside her had taken her over completely. I couldn't believe how it turned me on, seeing contractions in her cheeks grasping at the toy.

While she absorbed the new sensations inside her, my other hand went back between her legs. I probed the crevice between her labia, up to her thickened clitoris. Two slick fingers worked into her vagina next. I groped inside her a little, then felt the toy. Using the fingers in her vagina, I moved it around a little. Elle's body responded. I felt her grasp my fingers inside her just as I saw her bottom clutch the plastic probe. Small sounds came from deep in her throat. Her face tightened in a look I had seen only when our hottest sex had gone on and on, way past normal bounds.

I had to have her. "Elle, I want you. I want to be in you." Her eyes remained squeezed shut, but she nodded. One-handed, I squeezed some gel onto my erection and spread it around. Then I tugged the toy out of her fast, feeling each of its bulges challenge her sphincter on the way out. Elle whimpered again, but reached back with both hands. She pulled her cheeks apart. I fingered her anus again, then pressed my erection against it.

The buttery softness of her outer tissues enfolded the tip of my penis. "Now, Ian. Please." I grasped her hips in my hands and started to pull her toward me, onto my erection. Her voice became more insistent. "Now!"

With one hard tug, I was in. Once her voice came back to her, Elle just kept saying the same thing over and over. In a small tone, I heard, "You're in me. You're really in me."

All that lubrication had done its job. Elle's tight, tiny bottom held me in a firm grip, but I could still move easily inside her. I started a slow, steady rhythm, rocking into her and back. Each step forward pressed just a little farther in. Elle seemed lost in the feeling, barely moving. Soon, my lap pressed against her bottom. I was in all the way.

Elle seemed to recover then. She still lay on the railing, eyes closed, but I felt contractions form deep within her, as if trying to tug my erection even farther in. Her hand moved between her legs to make small, fast motions I couldn't see. Her orgasm built up inside, until she seemed ready to burst.

My own motions coordinated with hers. I pulled her hips hard against me, using strength I didn't know I had. Then, on one of those deep, hard thrusts, Elle's orgasm grabbed her. Every muscle in her body tightened, shook free for a moment, then spasmed again. The tension around my erection was more than I could stand. I erupted into her, too. I felt myself ejaculate into her deep darkness. Another thrust, another spurt, then two or three more. Even after I had nothing left to pump into her depths, I thrust against her a few more times. As quickly as it had come over me, my orgasm left. I collapsed onto Elle's back while my erection wilted inside her. I hugged her close, held her breasts, kissed her shoulder. I felt one more twitch of her bottom. This time, her body seemed to spit my penis out. Whatever she and I might have felt, her body was done with me.

After another close, lazy moment, Elle started to stand up. Neither one of us could move quickly at that point. She stretched each muscle as she pushed herself up from the railing, then turned to me. I hugged her close. One of my hands went down to cup her lovely, beloved bottom. I felt the sloppy layer of lube across it, and used that to massage the soft, round muscles of her rear.

"Ian, ..." Elle whispered into nook where my neck and shoulder came together.

"Mm?" I luxuriated in the moment, happy to wait until her words could assemble themselves.

"You are the gentlest, strongest lover I can imagine." My hug gave an extra squeeze when she said that, and I cupped her bottom a little harder. "That was the most incredible thing I ever felt."

We held each other and rocked in the warm night. A few minutes later, I heard a wet bubbling sound from between her cheeks. She laughed quietly into my shoulder and said, "You're running down my leg again. Let's go clean up."

12