After Dinner Break-In

Story Info
The Thomas' house is broken into and Tammy used.
2.4k words
4.17
131k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy had just finished serving dessert to her family. John, her husband; James, her son and Beth, her daughter. The Thomas' always had one dress-up dinner a week. The men wore jackets and the gals wore dresses. Tammy loved being dressed up with her family and liked seeing her children dressed up and looking so nice. Her daughter had blossomed into a beautiful woman and her son had grown to be quite a man. The kids were both in college and Tammy and John were very proud of them both.

They were just cleaning the dishes off the table when the door bell rang. They lived in the country and were the only house on their road and normally saw car lights before someone rang their bell so John and Tammy both were shocked to hear the bell. John went to the door and two masked men barged into their house, pushing John to the ground and waving guns at the rest of the family.

"Everyone, over on the couch," the taller one ordered. "Do what I say and no one gets hurt."

They all made their way to the couch and sat down.

"OK, Dad, over here in this chair." The tall man motioned for John to sit in one of the dining room chairs. John slowly made his way over to the chair.

"What do you want? We have very little money."

The man laughed and said, "I know just exactly what you have." He pushed John into the chair and he and his partner used duct tape to secure him to the chair, his hands behind him. They also put a piece of tape over his mouth. They looked at the other three members of the family who sat frightened on the couch. "Now, we don't want to hear any more talking. You will do what we tell you and no one gets hurt."

Tammy looked at the kids and they all nodded at each other and she said, "We understand."

"Good!" Both of the men went into the kitchen and Tammy whispered to the kids, "I think if they were going to hurt us they would have already. Let's not do anything to upset them." The kids nodded their agreement.

In a few minutes the men came back in to the front room and walked in front of the couch where Tammy and her kids were sitting. They got James up and had him sit in a chair next to his father and then they taped him to the chair and taped his mouth. They turn back to the ladies and the smaller man went to Beth and ran his hands over her blond hair. "You sure are a pretty thing," he said while looking down at her. Tammy felt sick as he was touching her daughter. Tammy still thought of her as her little girl although it was obvious to anyone that she was not a girl at all, but a beautiful woman. Seeing this intruder with his hands on her little girl boiled inside Tammy and she jumped up to stop him only to be grabbed by the bigger man. He was not careful with her and one big hand grabbed on of her ample breasts as he held her away from where his partner was admiring her daughter.

"Whoa, Mom. We can't have that happen. Our agreement was for you to do what we said and no one gets hurt. It looks to me like you don't care if your husband gets hurt."

Tammy looked back at him, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you do what we say or hubby and sonny get hurt. You understand?"

Tammy finally understood what was about to happen. She looked at her husband and his eyes breathed fire but in his condition there was nothing he could do. The big man threw Tammy on the couch next to her daughter. Her dress tore slightly and as she landed it rode up high on her thigh, exposing a great deal of thigh. She looked over to see the smaller man running his hands over Beth's breasts and it sickened her.

"Please, don't do anything to her. You can have anything you want from me but just don't touch her. Please???"

The men looked at each other and shrugged. Tammy thought she could see them smiling under their masks. The taller man walked right in front of Tammy and asked, "Anything?"

Tammy knew what he meant but she had to do something to save her daughter from the rape that was sure to occur. She looked up at the intruder and nodded.

"I can't hear you. What did you say?"

Tammy swallowed hard, looked at her husband and then her daughter and said, "You can do anything to me. Just leave her alone."

The two men laughed and high-fived each other and then got a chair for Beth and they sat her next to her dad and also taped her to the chair and taped her mouth.

Once the entire family was secured, they went back to the couch where Tammy was sitting. They sat on each side of her. She sat up with her arms crossed in front of her.

"OK Mommy, let's see what you have to offer. Stand up and take off your clothes for us."

Tammy didn't look at her husband this time or either of the kids. She was too ashamed of what she had agreed to. She turn her back to her family and faced the men sitting on her couch. She reached behind her and started to unzip the dress. She pulled the zipper all the way down and let the dress fall in a pile at her feet. She was left in just a bra and garterbelt with stockings. She never wore panties on their dinner night. John always liked seeing her dressed up and would be very excited and would normally take her without her undressing after the kids would leave.

"Wow, look Brad, she isn't wearing panties. Damn Mommy, you sure are a hot one."

Tammy stepped out of the dress and started to unfasten the garterbelt but they stopped her. "Hell, lady, leave that sexy shit on. We like that. Now just stand there for a minute." They both stood up and took their pants off, showing off two very hard cocks. Each man was about 8 inches long and thick. They then sat down and ordered her to take off her bra. She unfastened it and let it fall to the ground.

"Now, Mommy get over here on your knees and suck our cocks." Tammy did as she was told and started sucking them. First one then the other. She was on her knees and her family all had a view of her ass as she was sucking the stranger's cocks. Tammy wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. She thought if she sucked them well, they would be happy and leave after cumming in her mouth. The bigger man was really enjoying when she would suck his and he motioned for the other man to fuck her while she sucked him.

He got up and knelt behind Tammy and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy. "Damn, Brad this bitch is soaking wet. She must like sucking us in front of Dad and the kids." With that he rammed his entire cock into her. "Mmmmmm, wow this is one tight cunt she has here. You should get a bit of this Brad."

"It can't be any better than her mouth is. I have never had a blowjob any better. She is really a good cocksucker." He looked over to John and said, "Of course you already know that don't you, Pops?" He laughed heartily while John seethed under his restraints.

The guy behind Tammy was thrusting into her and forcing her down on the other man's cock in a hard rythm and although this was an unwanted intrusion, she found herself enjoying the two cocks in her. Her pussy was being stretched and pounded and it was responding by getting wetter with ever thrust. This was also making her suck even harder on the cock in her mouth.

Brad, the taller one who was getting his cock sucked said to his partner, "Hey Steve, I think Junior is enjoying watching mommy. Look at his

crotch." Steve turned and laughed.

"He sure is. Look at that bulge. I bet he would like to take my place don't you?"

The both laughed loudly at that. Brad said, "Maybe when she finishes with us we will let him have a bit. I don't want to share her right now. Why don't we change positions?"

Steve pulled out of her wet pussy and sat down and Brad knelt behind Tammy. She barely was able to catch her breath when Steve grabbed her head and forced it down on his hard cock. She could taste her own juices on it and that drove her wild. Just as Steve forced her mouth on his cock, Brad shoved his cock in her pussy. Once again she was being fucked in each end. Brad fucked her hard and started talking to James.

"Damn, boy. Your momma sure has a hot pussy. She is also a great cocksucker. You are a lucky guy to have suck a great cocksucker as a mommy. Have you ever seen mommy suck cock like this?"

James didn't make any motions.

"You can nod if you have. I know boys like to spy on their moms and parents. You ever see Mom suck Daddy?"

James shook his head 'no' and then looked away.

"Well now you have. Are you glad?"

James didn't look at him and Brad laughed loudly. "I will take that as a 'yes.' It doesn't matter if you answer or not. It is easy to see your cock is hard so I can tell you do like watching. I can tell you I sure like fucking her. So much I am about to fill her cunt."

Just as he said that, Steve moaned loudly and it was obvious he was cumming in Tammy's mouth. In just a few seconds, Brad joined him and he grabbed Tammy's ass and drove his cock deep into her and emptied his balls into her wet pussy. They both laughed and Brad pulled out and sat on the couch next to his partner.

"That was great Mommy. You did good."

Tammy sat back on her heels. "Are you leaving now?"

They both laughed and Brad said, "Hell no. The night is still young. And speaking of young. There is a young man here with an erection that needs taken care of. Get over there and pull your boy's pants off."

"No!" Tammy raised up and put her hands on her hips. "I said I would do anything for you and I have. I will not do anymore."

Brad stood up, her juices still dripping off his cock. He took his gun and held it right against John's head. He looked back at Tammy, "Either you do it or Dad gets popped."

Tammy lowered her eyes and crawled over to her son. She didn't look up. She just unfastened his belt and then undid his pants, lowering his zipper. She pulled his pants down, then pulled his boxers down and his hard cock popped up, dark and ready for action.

Brad put the gun away and sat back with Steve. "Ok, now suck his cock."

Tammy held his cock and put it in her mouth. She started sucking and licking it. James squirmed in his seat and it was difficult to tell if he was disgusted or enjoying it. Tammy started jerking him while holding him in her mouth and working her tongue over the head. Soon James was pumping his hips, forcing more of his cock in his mother's mouth. Then he grunted and shot a huge load of cum in her mouth. She held her mouth over his cock and swallowed a couuple of times as he spurted his young cum into her. Soon he collapsed in the chair and she sat back again, looking at her captors, hoping it was all over. Unfortunately, they were just getting warmed up.

The men got up and went to Beth. They untaped her and had her stand.

Tammy yelled, "You said you wouldn't touch her!"

Brad just laughed, "And we won't. You will. Now, get over here and undress her."

Tammy did what she was told. She took Beth's dress off and then her bra and panties. The two naked women were standing right in front of John.

"Ok Mom, lay on your back in front of your husband and face us." Tammy did it. "Ok, sister, now sit on mommy's face. Tammy had never been with a woman and didn't want to start.

"Oh no. Please don't do this."

Brad pointed the gun at her. Tammy quietly laid back and let Beth lower body onto her. Tammy could see her lips were all wet. She could smell the muskiness and knew that her daughter was turned on. Somehow that turn Tammy on. She reached up and pulled Beth's pussy down to her lips and started licking. It didn't take long until Beth was writhing on her face and dripping juices all over her mother. Tammy heard the men talking but was having trouble hearing what they said. She then saw them next to her and they were taking John's pants off him, and it looked like Beth was helping them. Tammy was trying to watch but she was loving what she was doing to her daughter so much, she couldn't pay good attention. She wasn't sure but it looked like Beth was sucking her father. Well, why not. Her mother had sucked everyone else. Soon Tammy felt someone tongueing her lips and looked down and Brad and Steve had untaped James and he was licking his mother's pussy. Soon Tammy had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Shortly after that she heard John moaning and Tammy knew that Beth was getting her mouth full and then almost immediately Beth's pussy flooded Tammy's mouth. As everyone's orgasms subsided, Beth crawled off her mom and James sat up between his mother's legs. Tammy looked around and saw they were alone. She didn't care. She pulled her son on top of her and guided his hard cock into her. She knew this was not going to be the last time they had this kind of fun together.