After Dinner Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Amy watched his hands drag the bra from Maria's breasts, helped him pull the straps down the shoulders. Their hands touched. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was like kissing the head of the dragon. His lips and tongue were fire. Fires of passion, scalding her mouth, tempering her breasts, turning her belly to a molten furnace. Their bond of faith was sealed with Maria. Inextricably linked till each were satiated. Their lips parted. Jack kissed both of Amy's breasts, bestowing their touch onto Maria's extended nipples as he returned his lips to them.

Maria fought against the pleasure. Trying briefly to break free from Amy's grasp. The tussle heightened Amy's sense of control. The excitement passing to her sex. She felt it blossoming against the thin gusset of her pants. Felt the warmth spreading through her belly. The heat following was not of her doing, but the mouth of the captive Maria. The extended tongue invaded her thighs, capturing the edge of her heated sex. Lips burrowed deeper into the black lace. Maria arched on her elbows, as Amy's hips ground against the ravenous lips.

Accepting the attention of Maria's hungry mouth, Amy dipped her weight over the pinnioned shoulders. She felt the additional excitement as she realised her audience was admiring the spread of her buttocks. She exaggerated her display of wantonness as she gradually crept down the prone torso. Her bottom raised provocatively like a female cat in heat. Having exposed and toyed with Maria's breasts Jack had slithered between her legs. Each touch and lap of his probing tongue, being replicated by Maria's mouth locked to Amy's swaying sex. Amy rubbed her breasts over the prone torso. Her nipples dragging along the silky flesh. She brought her face close to where Jack's mouth lapped inside Maria's panties. Her tongue caressed the already flattened abdomen. She felt her captive press against her. Maria's breasts pressing against her belly.

'Show her to me Jack. Show me your special gift.'

Jack raised his head. Maria's juices dampening his chin. His eyes were wild. Filled with the passion. Amy kissed him tasting the musk of their love captive. His hand pulled down the front of the panties. Whilst his fingers continued to play between the spread labia lips. The coarse hair almost as luxuriant as Maria's head appeared. Then the pink of her swollen labia lips. Amy rubbed her face into the coarse hair, smelling the captured heat. Jack's fingers continued to toy with Maria's clitoris rolling it with the rhythm of her hips. Amy licked Maria's love juice from his hand. Drawing each finger in turn into her mouth.

'Take her pretty panties off Jack. I want to see her cunt spread at the mercy of your mouth.'

She felt Maria's acceptance as she wriggled to assist the removal of the flimsy garment. She felt the joyous shudder as Jack parted her willing thighs. The furious bucking between her legs as Maria tried to enter further into Amy's own spreading furrow. Jack rolled back the lips to Maria's sex, displaying her inner secrets. His mouth enveloped her captive centre, Maria began to thrash and writhe her yipping gasps filling the shadows like the flickering candle flame.

Amy lifted herself off the bucking torso. Settled back above Maria's head. Her hands cupped the swaying breasts. Rolled them within her hands.

'Fuck her with your mouth Jack. Fuck her till she comes. Take her. Take her Jack. She's yours now take her.' Amy was trembling with excitement. She could barely control the shaking. Every touch, every stroke of Jack's tongue, she felt through the image of Maria's body. She felt a void a vacuum within. She was hungry to orgasm herself. She had removed herself from Maria's mouth. She would wait for the spectacle then begin again.

With her hands she urged Maria's climax. Stroking her breasts, her hair, her face. When she knew Maria had reached the zenith, she showered the twisted features, with gentle delicate kisses, as Maria gasped her final sigh. Amy released her from her grip. Amy moved to pull away. But found herself locked in Maria's passionate grasp. The hands that had twisted and grappled with hers, now held her, whilst Maria's hot lips sucked and tore at her breast. A searing trail chased down her torso, as Maria kissed and licked at her abdomen.

Thrown across the table Amy's knickers were dragged down her thighs leaving her sex exposed. Flaring wide the sticky mucus dripped down her inner thigh. She thought of her friends watching her. Staring at her nudity. She looked across, they were already wrapped in an intimacy of their own. Inhibitions discarded, clothes were parted, flesh exposed, as a communal masturbation took place, each aiding the other to fulfilment as they continued enjoying the show. Maria's tongue burrowed deep within Amy. Maria sitting up on all fours, her skirt still wrapped up around her waist lewdly displayed the round of her rump and the rear view of her parted lips.

'Fuck me Jack. Fuck me with your cock. Whilst I take your marital whore.' Maria commanded darkly as she spread Amy's pleading sex.

Amy did not resist the gorgeous pressure. She spread herself wide pulling Maria in. She ran her fingers through the folds of hair. Guiding the mouth as it slowly drained her. She felt the shudder of Jack's slow entry. Felt his hips begin to grind. She felt the movement of his shaft expressed through Maria's probing tongue. Amy drew her legs back, her knees resting against her chest. She pulled Maria closer to her, so that she became the bottom layer in this sexual sandwich. Now she could feel the full power of Jack, feel his strength powering threw Maria's head.

Maria's excitement grew, with it the urgency for Amy's body. Fingers supplemented her tongue, filling and massaging her vagina. Three fingers entered Amy's sex, she felt another working around the rim of her anus. Delicious sensations tripped over her body, possessing her, flexing her, making her moan and cry her delight. She was coming. She could feel it building, wave after wave, stacking waiting for the final crest to roll, the roar that would rush through her body and out of her mouth. She knew their climax would combine. She could sense the tension the enlarging of Jack's cock. She knew the swelling, felt it filling Maria's sex, just as the fingers were filling her own. Stars and meteors exploded across the ceiling. A volcano seared her womb. She heard her scream fill the room. Heard the echoing moans and groan, as one after the other the trio climax, wave after blissful wave. They fell into a hot heavy silence sprawled across the white linen cloth, stained with the excess of their passion.

She looked to her audience at first agog. Amy felt the comfort of their hands draw her in. Felt them swallow her in a communion of love, as body after body combined. Soon they were one group exchanging passion, touches, kisses, caresses, individual moments of deep intimate warmth. She lay back watching the flickering shadows on the ceiling. Hugging the guests as they drifted into the night. This was just the start for her and Jack. She knew the touch when it came. She felt the craving for her attention. She knew the lips seeking out her mouth. He had found her at last. She knew she would not fall out of his sight. They had ended the hostilities. This night wasn't over yet. He had had his fun. Now it would be Amy's turn.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12