After Drinks

Story Info
Two swinger couples go out for drinks and more.
1.9k words
3.97
49.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't normally enjoy stories written in the 1st person or as if speaking to another person, but this story was written specifically to/for someone and so that style seemed to fit. Hopefully readers without my particular hangups will enjoy it regardless.

Comments welcome!

---

It was a warm Saturday night the last time the four of us got dressed up for dinner and drinks. Our reservation was at a swanky little club downtown and once there we soon settled into two couches on either side of a low table. We hadn't seen you guys in a while and we all had lots to talk about. We always have a good time when we go out but this night was even better than most; after a quick bite the drinks were flowing and everybody was feeling very comfortable.

Inevitably, you girls took off to the washroom together to powder your noses (or whatever you do in there) and when you came back you switched couches, snuggling up to each other's husband to see if anyone would notice. If anyone did they didn't say anything. That's when you decided to take it farther and gave me a peck on the cheek. Your husband and I laughed but my wife feigned indignation and gave your husband one in revenge. I gave her the eye and leaned over, deliberately putting my hand on your thigh and kissing your neck, just behind your ear. The smell of your skin and your hair went straight to my brain and I could feel myself getting tingles as I lingered there. We separated to see our significant others on the other couch in a deep kiss.

It got pretty cosy and flirty from there and we all decided that we wanted to make it one of our "special" nights so we walked to a nearby hotel and got a room. On the ride up in the elevator you girls stood facing each other, gently touching, before sharing a kiss as your own husbands pressed close from behind. The anticipation was electric.

The doors opened and you both walked down the hall barefoot, holding each other's hand with your shoes in the other. Your husband and I followed trying not to look too eager, our jackets strategically held in case we should run into anyone in the hall. A few corners later my wife slipped the card in the slot and opened the door for us all.

It wasn't a big room but the bed was a good size and there was a cushy loveseat off to one side. Once inside you both ditched your shoes in the corner and fell down on the bed, hands all over each other. Your husband laid down behind you and ran his hands over your ass and thighs while you made out with my wife. I slipped off my tie, lost my shoes and socks and sat down on the nearby loveseat to watch for a bit.

Both of you were lost in the other. Your tongues danced as you stroked her breasts, she ran her hand down your leg and up to your slick pussy, slipping in a finger. Your husband kissed his way down your bare shoulder to your neck while my wife gently massaged between your legs. You rolled down onto your back and the three of you shared a wet kiss together as his hand drifted up my wife's leg.

You broke away with a sigh of satisfaction and looked over my way where I sat smiling. Not wanting me to feel left out, you slipped out from between our amorous spouses. I started undoing the buttons of my shirt and you threw off the crumpled remains of your tight cocktail dress as you came closer. Standing just out of reach you slowly reached back and shrugged off your bra.

Dressed only in thin panties you knelt down in front of me, reaching slowly up my thighs. You paused to rub me through the fabric before undoing my belt and pulling down the zipper. My cock pushed out against the silk boxers underneath. I lifted my hips as you pulled my pants off and then you were on me, only two thin layers of damp material between us. We kissed passionately up and down each other's face, our mouths gasping together as our tongues swirled around each other. Your hair spilled over your shoulders, your breasts pressed into my chest and the hot lips of your pussy were grinding along my cock as I gripped your tight little ass.

We paused, panting, and stared into each other's eyes. This is how it always feels on our "special" nights - intense and absolutely incredible. It had been a while since the last one, I don't know how any of us had thought this little night out wouldn't end this way - the four of us abandoning ourselves to a whirlwind of sexual ecstasy.

A sound came from the bed off to the side and reminded us we aren't alone. Your husband stood up, his shirt already off, pulling his belt open. He did it slowly, holding the leather strap out in his fist as he watched my wife. She was still lying on the bed with her hair spread out around her head. Her dress had been bunched up and only covered her waist now, drawn up as she wantonly spread her thighs and stroked her pussy as she watched your husband undress.

In a moment he was naked, his throbbing cock eager for my wife as he bent down and deftly pulled her dress down over her legs, tossing it on the floor. She pulled herself up to meet him as he threw himself on her and they feverishly groped each other.

From where we sat on the loveseat we watched them entwine, arms around bodies, fingers through hair, his mouth on her nipples and then his hips between hers. The head of his cock found the lips of her waiting pussy and lay briefly nestled in them before sliding into her. He grunted - a low, dark sound - and her head rolled back onto the bed with a shuddering moan, eyes closed. His hands travelled up her arms, spreading them above her head and interlacing his fingers with hers as he held her down. He dropped his head to her chest and started pumping his hard cock into her hungry cunt.

We were rapt, absently touching and stroking each other has we watched our partners fucking each other on the bed beside us. The familiar rush of wanton, forbidden lust with a hint of jealousy filled us and instantly the last of our clothes were gone and you were back on me, my thick cock sliding easily into your boiling wet depths. We locked in a desperate kiss, tongues in each other's mouth, breathing each other's breath and carried off by the sounds of all four of us lost in the throes of passion. I had one arm around your waist and my hand on your ass, the other up your back holding the back of your neck which glistened with sweat, your hair bouncing on your shoulders as you rode me.

Reluctantly you broke the kiss and threw your head back with a soft gasp. I ran my lips over your chest as your breasts bobbed against my chest. Neither of us could resist stealing a look over at the bed and saw my wife, her eyes half-closed in ecstasy, watching us fuck madly on the loveseat. Your husband had his face buried in her neck, surging his body into her over and over, panting. She moaned, bringing her legs up higher and gently hooking her heels behind his ass. Just below, his cock pounded into her, their hair wet with sweat and combined juices. A white trickle ran down over her asshole as his balls slapped against her.

You brought your head back down and touched your forehead to mine, looking straight into my eyes. The feeling was electric. You whispered hoarsely.

"I love watching them fuck. I love having you fuck me as we watch them. I never want this to stop."

"Your husband is fucking my wife, right over there. And I'm fucking his."

It didn't seem possible but you pulled me even closer, your arms around my neck.

"Oh yes..... fuck me...."

On the bed the rhythm changed. Your husband had slid his arms under my wife's back, gripping her shoulders. Her hands moved up to pull at him as he dug in with his feet and slammed down into her. She started to cry out, louder and louder with each thrust until she was almost shrieking and he moaned in response. The bed was shaking. Her hair spilled all over, some on her face, and she pulled her heels in tighter against his legs as they fucked. Harder. Faster. Harder.

We too were lost in our own world, thrusting and sliding together, so close that all we could feel or smell or taste was each other. Your breath came in ragged gasps and I grunted each time you dropped onto me. I could feel the creamy muscles of your cunt grip my thick cock, the lips pulling out as you rose and folding in again as I drove up into your body. Our wetness slid down over my balls and filled the air around us with the heady scent of animal desire, driving out any other thought.

It wasn't long before the end came. Our spouses were frantic, holding each other tight and giving it everything they had. My wife opened her mouth in a silent scream that turned into a shuddering, hoarse gasp as her eyes flew open, staring at the ceiling. Her whole body clenched in orgasm and immediately he came in her, groaning, his legs straining against the twisted blankets and lifting her ass up off the bed. I could see the muscles of his cock pumping seed deep into my wife's cunt. They collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

We clutched each other even tighter, our own end rushing at us relentlessly. I could feel mine building deep with me - that feeling of intense inevitability coupled with an animal instinct that nothing else mattered - and I came hard in you, my cum splashing over your insides, coating you. It was then that you arched back and almost growled, digging your nails into the back of my shoulders as I held your waist and rocked. Your grasping cunt squeezed my cock as I kept pumping my load into your velvet wetness.

And then we were finished too. I slumped back on the loveseat and you fell down onto me. Your breasts pressed into my chest and your sweat-damp hair clung to our bodies as you fought to catch your breath against my neck.

Sitting there, the sound of just the four of us breathing felt so loud in the silent room and the air seemed cooler than before. Slowly your husband lifted himself up. His cock slid out of my wife's swollen pussy with a small gush and he rolled onto the bed. Limply you raised your head and pulled away from me, the sweat pulling our skin where it was stuck. We parted, our mixture gliding down my cock and balls, and you stumbled to the bed and dropped onto the mattress beside my wife. After a moment she turned to you and propped herself up on one arm, looking into your eyes and tracing a circle on one of your breasts with a fingertip.

"You two are beautiful together."

"It feels so good. I love watching you two."

Slowly and gently you kiss, tongues gently exploring tender lips. Your husband and I share a nod of acknowledgment. He smiles.

"We should do this more often."

"Hey - the night is young," I reply, reaching for the room service menu.