After Four Years

Story Info
Indian mother and son satisfy each other.
8.6k words
4.51
557k
212
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
325 Followers

Note:

Dear Readers this is a work of fiction. There is absolutely no truth in this story. Neither do I recommend nor do I advocate incest as a way of finding sexual pleasure.

After Four Years

My name is Rohan and I am from India. I am happily married with my wife for last ten years. We have two beautiful children. We live in a Mumbai suburb. I work for a big engineering company. My parents live in Nasik, a place not far away from Mumbai.

I had a great time when I used to live in Nasik as a kid and then as a young man. Both my parents are very loving and caring also I am their only son. My father used to work for a small company as a clerk. He is retired now and my mom was always a housewife. She is a very good mother and I always was very close to her. My mom was married to my father when she was only nineteen and my father was then twenty nine. I was born when my mom was twenty. My parents did not go for another child due to financial constrains. But I always wished that I had a brother or a sister.

My father was not health conscious his food habits were not good and he used to drink on a regular basis. But my mom always avoided oily food and the daily chores kept her fit. I was a happy go lucky guy. I was good in studies and also on the play ground. Much of my time was devoted towards cricket and cycling.

As I grew up I often used to fantasize about making love to my mom. She was the only woman in my life who was present all the time around me. I did have a huge crush on a girl who was my classmate. Her name was Anuradha, I could never propose to her till I left the school. But she was friendly to me and we used to talk and exchange notes sometime. I did not see her for a long time after she left the school.

I passed my secondary school (SSC) and opted science for higher secondary school. I was determined to become an engineer.

Everything went on as normal till I was in my third year of engineering I was 20 and my father was 50. My father suffered a stroke and was paralysed. He was in the hospital for a week. Fortunately because of his relatively young age he regained some control over his limbs. His right side of the body was affected. He could no longer use his right hand and walked with some difficulty. He would (and still) limp and drag his right foot while walking. His speech is slurred. But otherwise he is ok. I spent a year massaging his legs, hands and back to stimulate the muscles and encourage the recovery. But despite of best of my efforts and extensive physiotherapy he could not recover completely. But anyway he doesn't have any other problems as he has given up drinking and eating oily food. He also goes for a walk everyday to keep fit.

This story is of those turbulent days when my father was brought home from the hospital.

Back To Home

I opened the door of the taxi to help my father move out of it. I pulled him out and supported him while walking towards the door of our house. Mom was walking next to him. I helped him get into his bed so that he could rest.

"That's it dad. You rest till evening then I will give you a massage."

My father did not say anything he was too shocked because of what had happened to him.

He was about to cry.

"Don't worry dad you will be alright."

I put up a brave face but I was also worried. There was always a danger of another stroke. I walked out of the bedroom and signalled my mom to follow me. We went in our living room.

"Look ma this is a serious situation and we must do our best to help him come out of this."

"I know Rohan."

"Follow the strict diet which doctor has prescribed and try to keep him happy."

"Ok" She said in a low voice.

The emotional trauma had drained our energy.

A few weeks after my father started some physiotherapy and I continued to massage him daily. There was some improvement in his leg but not in his right hand. This continued for months. My father took a retirement as he could no longer perform his duties. He was now getting some pension which was not enough for us to survive. This was because he did not complete his full service period. We were surviving because of some savings which my father had. Now I was totally devoted to my parents. I had to help my father do household work, go to market for grocery, vegetables shopping etc. I also helped my mom for cooking and cleaning.

My life was totally changed. I was cut off from my friends. I mostly stayed indoors after attending my collage. My mom knew this and she felt very sorry for me.

One day my mom asked me

"Rohan why don't you go and play cricket with your friends?"

"I can't do that ma"

"Why not? Your father is now ok you can go out now."

"But I want to stay with you ma, who knows when I am needed here"

"That's true but the playground is not far away from our home. I can call you if we need your help Rohan."

"No ma I don't want to get into it."

"Oh Rohan you are such a good boy I wish you had some brothers and sisters. Now everything is on your shoulders."

"It's ok ma I will take care of everything."

My mom looked in my eyes proudly.

As months passed my father's bank account was almost exhausted and we were now feeling the pinch. We had to ration everything, food, water, electricity everything. I realized this rationing is not going to help us for long. I decided to do some part time job. Luckily the owner of the company where my father worked offered me a part time job as a token of gratitude towards my father's service. I used to work five hours everyday between 7 pm to 12 am. He gave me a job of keeping records of the goods transported from the warehouse during that period.

It was very difficult for me. I was attending collage, doing home work, doing a part time job and also attending my father everyday. Those were the most painful days in my life. I often used to come home very tired and sleep as soon as I lay in my bed. During this period I went even closer to my mother. She was so proud of me and would often kiss my forehead. She would often come in my bedroom in the morning and move her fingers through my hair to wake me up. Sometimes I would even get a kiss on my cheek in the morning.

I passed my engineering and got a job as an apprentice in a company. This company produces spare parts for automobiles. I was appointed as a trainee supervisor on the shop floor. The salary was not very good but now I was much relaxed as I need not study anymore. I was more interested in doing a job in Mumbai. But I decided to get some experience before moving to Mumbai.

Now I had more time for myself. I again started to have fantasies of making love to my mom. Sometimes I used to feel guilty but those fantasies would come again and again.

My mom was really beautiful. She was strongly built with broad shoulders. Her black eyes and dense black hair were really defying her age. Her breasts were quite big and the roundness of her bottom made her look more desirable.

As years went by my sexual frustration also increased. I was now twenty four and still virgin. My parents did not talk about my marriage because they were worried if I moved out they will be left to fend themselves.

I am disciplined

One Saturday my father had gone out for a walk. I was sitting in the living room watching morning news. My mom came with two cups of tea and offered me one and sat besides me sipping her own cup. I always felt good when she sat beside me like this. On the news channel they were showing some murder case because of some sexual reasons.

"This guy should be hanged" said my mother.

"That's not fair ma. He is just a suspect, not yet guilty"

"I know I know but he must be the one"

"Ma but he could have also done this because of some frustration"

One thing led to another and our discussion went on and on and finally it took a dramatic turn when I asked her

"Ma can I ask you one thing?"

"Anything dear, go on"

"Ma it is very personal"

"Ok no problem ask me"

"Ma how is father?"

"What is so personal in this? You know he is good now"

"Not that" I said.

"Then what?" she asked

"I mean how is he in ... in the bed?" I chew my tongue as I asked her.

She did not reply and seemed crestfallen.

"Ma don't misunderstand me ma."

She looked at me confused what her son wants to know.

"I just want to know if dad can perform after his stroke that's all ma, and I am sorry if I have offended you."

Her tension eased as she realized what my concern was.

"Its nothing beta(son)"

"Means?" I asked

"I don't know how to talk about it with you."

"Its ok ma I am sorry."

"No Rohan why you should be sorry? You are grown up and as my son you have the right to ask. But I don't know what to tell you. I always wanted to talk about this with someone." Her vice cracked.

"Tell me ma may be you will feel relieved." I said.

"Rohan your father can not do anything after the stroke"

"Oh no ma."

"Yes Rohan , few months after his stroke I tried, but could not get him going. He can not get "it" up."

"So how do you.. I mean uh I mean" I wanted to ask her how she satisfies herself.

"When it becomes unbearable I do it myself." she knew what I wanted to ask.

I was getting turned on by all this talk.

"It must be very hard on you ma. It has been four years now."

"Yeah but what can be done" she finished her tea and kept the cup on the table.

"Ma it has been four years for you, but for me it has been ages"

I was turned on by the nature of talk between us. I kept my cup on the table and moved near her and put my arms around her. I pulled her towards me and I tried to kiss her lips. She immediately got up pushing me away.

"What you are doing Rohan?" She was furious.

"I just.."

She slapped on my cheek. She had never slapped me that hard ever before.

"Ma I just"

"Shut up Rohan. I always thought you are my good boy. I talked about your father's disability and my frustration because there is nobody with whom I can talk on this issue."

"I am sorry ma, please forgive me." I hung my face in shame and walked towards my bedroom.

I was devastated by the insult and shame. I did not go out of the room as I did not have courage to face my mom again. I did not even go out to have lunch. My father asked me to come out for lunch but I told him that I was not hungry he did not ask me again and left. I was praying that mom should not tell anything to my dad.

In the evening my father went out for a walk. My mother came in my room. I was lying head down on the bed. She came and sat on the edge of the bed and moved her hand over my back.

"Get up Rohan. You must be hungry. I have brought some thing for you to eat"

"I am not hungry" I said keeping my head down. I had no courage to look at her.

"Don't be silly. Forget what happened and get up now," she said affectionately.

She was moving her hand over my back and that touch was very assuring. Eventually I mustered enough courage and turned around. I was still avoiding an eye contact with her.

"Forget everything Rohan. Have this"

She offered me a cup of tea and a piece of cake. I took the cake and finished it in a flash as I was too hungry. My mom laughed.

"See I told you. You are hungry you can't hide anything from me. Wait I will bring some more cake for you," she said and went into the kitchen.

She came back with a few more pieces of cake. She was now smiling. This gave me enough encouragement to finally face her. I looked in her eyes.

"Ma I.."

"Shhhhh" she kept her finger on my lips.

"Its ok Rohan. Actually I am feeling sorry that I slapped you. You are now grown up"

"I am sorry ma. You are so beautiful you always turn me on"

On hearing this she blushed.

"Rohan don't talk like that."

"Ma just as you I am also frustrated. What happened today was because of this frustration. I will not let it happen again ma. May be it's time to look for a bride for me. I wish I have a wife like you"

She looked at me. I saw she looked worried.

"Ok have these," she gave the cake to me.

"Rohan I am sorry dear I slapped you."

"No ma it is your right. But please don't tell dad"

"Off course I won't let him know anything." She assured me.

"Ok dear we will talk later on this."

She smiled and turned around to leave the room. I could not but watch her beautiful bottom sway as she moved out. I was aching to make love to her but the taboo of incest was coming in the way. I brushed off the thoughts and moved my attention towards the cake. I was much relieved now and after eating I moved in the living room to watch TV.

That night I had dinner with my parents and retired to my bedroom early.

And it happened

I was not able to sleep because of the events accrued during the day. I was also thinking of ways to seduce my beloved ma. But slowly I drifted towards sleep. I woke up when I heard the noise at my door. Somebody was trying to open it. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door and stood there a few feet away. Finally the door opened and my mom walked in!

"Ugghh" she kept her palm over her mouth as she saw me standing there. She was stunned.

She then moved inside and pushed the door and without turning around slid the latch to lock it from inside. My heart began to pound as I could imagine what she was up to. We both were standing where we were, confused and not sure what to do. I was confused because she slapped me for my advances, but the same woman has now herself come to me. She was confused because she did not know how to react.

"Ma" I whispered.

"Shhh slowly your father may wake up." And she walked towards me.

I also walked towards her. We were now very close to each other face to face. Not knowing what to do, I tentatively put my hands around her waist and again dropped them down. I was totally confused. She also placed her hands over my chest and pulled them back. We were riding in the same boat. We wanted it to happen but we were not sure how to start it. Finally I gathered enough courage and placed my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me. I broke the ice and the result was very sweet because my mom also put her hands around my back and hugged me tightly.

"Ohhh Rohan" she whispered.

"Ma I can't believe this" I whispered.

"Rohan in the evening you said I turn you on" she whispered.

"Yes ma yes"

We were both moving our hands over each others back. She was rubbing her face against my chest planting small kisses. My breathing had increased and my dick was rock hard. My mom was also breathing heavily. Her breasts were pressed hard against my body. I lifted her chin. It was dark and I was not able to see the expressions on her face. I slowly placed my lips on her lips and kissed her. She moaned and increased her grip around my back even further. Her soft beautiful body was pressing hard against me. It was dark and only the moonlight coming through the semi transparent windows provided some visibility. She looked towards me, her beautiful big eyes were shining in the moon light. She pulled me towards her by grabbing my hair and placed her lips on my lips and kissed me once twice thrice and then slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I had never been with a woman before and this was an attack on me which I had never expected. My mom was filled with lust and she was frantically sucking my tongue. She was moaning with pleasure and rubbing her body against mine. Her soft body and her sweet smell was driving me mad. My heart was pounding and my dick was aching.

"Shhhh ahhhh Rohan I want you Rohan" she whispered.

"Ma it's feeling so good"

"Shhh Rohan don't raise your voice your dad will wake up"

"Ok" I said in a low voice and we moved towards my bed.

My mom lay there on her back. I was on top of her on all my four. She was now in between my limbs.

"What if dad wakes up ma?" I asked.

"Don't worry he won't wake up so easily. I have given him an extra pill today. But keep your voice low." She whispered.

She was breathing heavily and her breasts were rising and falling with her each breath. I moved down and kissed her. Then I placed my face in between her breasts and started rubbing it against them. She began to moan with pleasure. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face hard against her breasts. I was now kissing her breasts frantically. I slowly moved my hands behind her back to unhook her blouse. Suddenly she pushed me away.

"Don't Rohan, don't remove it. We don't have time. It takes time to dress up again" she whispered.

She then pulled me towards her and kissed me and pulled my shorts below my waist. I quickly got rid of those along with my underwear. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and totally bared myself. She again pulled me towards her and moved her palms over my shoulders my chest and my nipples.

"Wow Rohan you are so strong" she whispered and pulled me over her. She put her arms around my back and pressed me hard against her.

"Shhhhhh aaaaahhhh Rohaaaaannnn" she moaned in a low voice.

My dick was paining now as it had gathered blood from all parts of my body. My mom was holding me tight against her, moaning, twisting and turning in the bed. Suddenly she released her hands and bend her legs in the knee. She then raised her bottom and pulled her sari and petticoat above her waist.

My heart began to pound frantically as my mom was now asking me to enter her. The very thought of entering her was driving me crazy. She was filled with lust and was breathing heavily. I lowered myself over her. She quickly put her arms around my back and pulled me tightly over her.

"Do it Rohan" she whispered and spread her legs.

I wanted to remove her panty so I lay my hands over her waist trying to locate it. She was not wearing any panty.

"I have already removed it before coming here." She whispered in my ear.

So my mom was determined to do this. This somewhat eased my hesitation. I placed my dick in between her legs. She quickly placed it on the entrance of her pussy by holding it in one hand and parting her pussy lips by the fingers of other hand.

"Come Rohan get inside your ma's body" she whispered in my ear.

I slowly pushed my dick inside her moist pussy.

"Ohh maaa" I moaned with pleasure.

"Ssssss Aaaaaahhhhhh" My mom moaned as I went in.

I began to move in and out of her pussy. She would raise her waist with my every forward movement. She was moaning with pleasure and I was too excited to see my mom moaning with my dick inside her. We were both breathing heavily and our hearts were pounding as never before. Her pussy was now wet and soapy and yet is was giving my dick a tight and cosy embrace. Our churned love juices were flowing out of her pussy wetting my balls.

"Rohan faster Rohan" she said in a hoarse voice.

I increased my rhythm. She seemed to enjoy that. I could see the pleasure on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was clasping the bed sheet in her hands.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh Ssssssssshhhhh Aaaaaahhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhh maaa it feels so good Ssssshhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhhh"

I was now moving frantically between her legs. Her breasts were swaying up and down trying to get out of her blouse. My bed was cracking creating small sounds. Her glass bangles were colliding against each other creating a sound 'cling-cling-cling' All these things were advertising what we were doing. But fortunately the door was closed and the noise generated was also not too loud.

"Aaaahhhhh Rohan Sssshhhh Aaaahhhh" she spread her legs wide apart while moaning.

"Ma I can't hold ma Sssshhhh Aaaahhhh."

"Rohaaaaan I am Coming Rohan Ssssssshhhh Aaaahhhhhh"

"Ohhh maaaaa ssssssssshhhh Agghhhhhhhhhhh"

I came shooting my semen inside her.

"Aaaiiiighhhhhhh Ssssssshhhhh Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed in a very low voice.

She arched her back, raised her waist forcing her pussy towards my dick. Waves after waves of ecstasy ran through our bodies. She champed her legs against my bottom pressing me deep inside her. Her pussy was pulsating and so was my dick. I was still spraying inside her pussy and her pussy was happily accepting the filling. I lay on top of her. Her eyes were closed and face clearly showed the pleasure. We were in that position for some time. After a while she opened her eyes and kissed me gently.

neo1970
neo1970
325 Followers