After Girls Night Out

Story Info
Night of drinking leaves the wife & a friend in bed.
4k words
3.88
171.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 'Girls Night' as my wife liked to say in reference to her monthly outings with her friends. At least once every couple of months, three or four of her girlfriends would get together over drinks and have a good time, laugh and flirt. I was in favor of these nights because my wife was always very horny and ready for some hot sex when she got home. It may have been from the alcohol or all the flirting she did and the attention she received when she went out, or a combination of all, that usually made her a bit horny, but in my view, I always made out on the deal.

The last time they went out I had to work late and did not arrive home until after 3am. When I did, I found that my wife and one of her friends, Amy, was passed out on our bed. The tv was still on and both were lying back against pillows propped up on the headboard of the bed. My wife was in a pair of pajama's that had little short bottoms and a tight short sleeved top that made her already large breasts look even larger as the material clung to them. Amy was in one of my wives other pajama tops. It was a short sleeved little button down silky thing that always made her nipples seem to 'pop' out of the material as they slid along the silk.

Amy was not wearing the matching bottoms as she was smaller than my wife and was instead just lying there with the top and her panties. I could see that they were black and lacy. I couldn't see much more without some manipulation of the top and didn't think I should do that. They both looked really good as they slept. I could see my wife's nipples clearly poking out against the fabric of her top and could see Amy's nipples slide up and down the silk as she breathed. I quickly grabbed up a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and went into the bathroom to change out of my work clothes.

Once changed, I got a beer and watched some tv to relax before going to sleep when I spotted one of their camera's plugged into to the computer. They must have downloaded the night's pictures to the computer to look at them. I glanced at the camera and it appeared that all pictures had transferred to the computer. I clicked open the file to see the pictures, and as the first picture came up I set up the viewer to present as a slide show.

One by one I saw all of the girls; my wife, Amy, Dawn and Laura. All looked very good with big smiles, drinks in hand, toasting each other. My wife had been wearing a very low cut, tight black tank top that I just loved on her. It showed of a lot of cleavage and she has plenty with her 38d's.

Amy had on a similar top, only red and a little tighter showing off her breasts as they pushed out nicely at the top. Amy's beasts were smaller than my wives, but firm and very well shaped.

Dawn was in a little black dress that showed of her great little ass and showed plenty of cleavage and Laura was wearing a designer T-shirt at least two sizes too small and very tight. Her skimpy lace bra very easy to make out thru the tightly pulled fabric. All in all, they were all very sexy.

The slide show continued. Many shots of the girls hoisting their drinks up and smiling. Many chest shots. One of Amy and my wife grabbing each others breasts. One where Laura was surrounded by my wife and Amy, each with a hand on one of Laura's breasts as she looked surprised. You could see the very happy faces of guys in the bar looking at them in the bar in the background. No doubt they were not only making themselves happy, but all the guys at the bar happy to with the show.

Soon the pictures were just of Amy and my wife. Laura and Dawn must have left when these pictures were taken. One showed Amy straddling a guy's lap as he pulled a shot glass from between her breasts with his lips, Amy's head thrown back with a big laugh.

Then another, a close up of Amy's breasts squeezed together with another shot glass full of, I would presume Tequila. In the next, the same guy was getting the shot only this time he had his hands firmly pressed to the sides of her breasts with his head buried between her tits. Her hands were on his head.

The next one showed the guy with the shot glass in his mouth with his head turned up slamming the tequila. Amy's arms were raised triumphantly. I had to admit, these were some sexy pics.

The next one that came up was of my wife. In it she was leaning over the bar as the bartender was placing a shot glass between her breasts. You could clearly see her large breasts as she pulled back her top and part of her bra to give the bartender easy access to her cleavage.

The next was one of her standing upright as the bottle of tequila was being poured into the glass. The next showed her sitting on another guys lap with her tits shoved close to his face, a huge grin on his face. The next pic showed her leaning in closer with his face buried between her tits. She had her eyes closed with a huge smile on her face.

The next showed the guy pulling the shot glass from her between her tits as his hands had moved up to cup her breasts from the side and slightly below them to get a good feel.

The sight of her getting felt up made my cock jump to attention. I just love it when my wife gets attention. It is such a turn on for me.

The next few pictures were of Amy and my wife doing shots with the guys, looked like four of them, and dancing. The time stamp on the pictures said 1:26am.

After the last couple of pictures the slide show looped back to the beginning. I picked up the camera to unplug it and turn off the computer when the screen began flashing an error message. Apparently not all the pics had moved to the computer. It asked if I would like to try to transfer the remaining pictures now. I pressed the 'Yes' button and grabbed another beer as they were downloaded.

When I sat back down at the computer and pressed play for the remaining pictures, I was more than a little surprised! The first picture was one of my wife and Amy together kissing each other passionately.

The next one showed my wife lying back on the pool table as Amy kissed the top of her breasts, her hands squeezing her breasts together.

The next one showed Amy sucking on one of my wives breasts! The next few showed my wife, still on the pool table, now with her top off just in her bra.

In one, the guy who had taken the body shot from my wives cleavage, was leaning over her with his hands squeezing her tits as he kissed her neck.

The next showed the guy with her right breast fully engulfed in his mouth. She had her back arched with a hand on the back of his head as he sucked her breast. This was such an incredibly sexy picture I thought my cock would explode at the sight of it.

The next few were of Amy, who was sitting in a chair as two guys took turns grabbing her tits and sucking on them. The time stamp now said 1:56am.

The next was a pic of all of them, the four guys and the two of them, in a group picture. The time on that was 2:03am. It seems that the girls chose to end the evening before things got too far out of control.

I turned off the computer and returned to the bedroom. Both were sound asleep. More to the point, passed out. Both had moved down more onto the bed and both were on their backs.

I pulled the comforter up to over them when I banged my shin in the corner of the bed hard. The impact shook the bed and I let out a semi loud "Damn it!"

Afraid I had woke the girls, I stood still. Nothing. They were out. I was standing next to my wife and could see her large breasts being held in the sheer fabric of her pj top. I stood next to her and reached out and gave her left tit a nice squeeze. It felt fantastic.

My cock again jumped to attention with the sensation. My mind flashed immediately to the picture of the guy sucking my wife's breast. His hands squeezing them as I just had. It was too much. I pulled my shorts down as my hard cock flopped out and began to slowly stroke it as I continued to squeeze her breast.

She didn't move as I continued to maul her large, soft tits. I stroked away on my cock as I looked at her and at Amy. One of the buttons on the nightshirt Amy was wearing had undone itself and I had a partial glimpse of her left breast. I leaned over my wife, letting my cock bounce across her breasts as I did, and lifted up the shirt on Amy to get a better view. She didn't move at all.

Now feeling more bold and ever more horny, I moved to other side of the bed and stood beside Amy. Her shoulder length blond hair pulled back in a ponytail as she slept. Her nipples were clearly visible as they moved slowly along the silky fabric with every breath she took.

For a moment I just stood there looking at her chest and slowly stroking my cock. Then I thought I might as well try to unbutton the next button on the top which would afford me a near-perfect view of her naked breasts.

As I started to undo the button, she sighed a little and moved a little. I froze still and waited to see if she going to wake or turn over. She didn't wake and had only wiggled a little further down onto the bed. The movement had actually worked her top up a little and I could now see her lacy black panties clearly now.

I quickly undid the next button of the top then the next. Now all the buttons were undone. She hadn't stirred at all during the unbuttoning. I then slowly pulled open one side of the top to fully expose her naked breast. She again didn't move so I ventured to pull off the other side. Again no movement.

Now both breasts were exposed. What a spectacular sight. Her breasts were smaller than my wives, but still large enough. Her nipples stood out erect as I gazed upon her firm nicely shaped breasts. I then moved back to my wife's side and slowly, very slowly, afraid to wake either of them, worked her top up. It took some time but I eventually was able to move her top up to where I could pull it up over her breasts. I now had two sexy women lying in my bed topless.

I stood next to my wife and began to squeeze and play with her exposed breasts, stroking my cock as I did. Her large breasts filled my hand and as I caressed and squeezed them I ventured to pinch her nipples slightly.

With this I generated a little movement from her. Her nipples were responding to the attention and were soon hard and erect. It was such an amazing sight and I have always enjoyed playing with her tits and feeling her nipples harden. My cock was rock hard as I continued to stroke it.

I looked over to Amy lying next to my wife. Her tits were very sexy and I decided I could risk at least a little touch. I leaned over my wife and let my cock slide across her nipples as I very lightly touched Amy's breast.

I could feel her nipple harden as I kept my hand in place. I slowly put a little more pressure in her tit as I began to give it a little squeeze. Soon I was squeezing away and pinching her nipple as well.

My cock was now sliding back and forth across my wives tits. The sensation was amazing. Her warm soft flesh of her breasts against my hard excited cock was almost too much to handle.

I straightened out and stood again next to my wife as I continued to caress her breast and pleasure myself. Seeing both of them lying there and having felt both of their amazing breasts was taking its toll and soon I could hold back no longer. I had to cum.

I continued to grope and squeeze my wife's breasts as I continued to stroke my cock harder and faster. Soon I let loose with a strong gush of hot cum all over my wives stomach and chest.

I tried to get as much of my cum to squirt all over her tits as I could. I loved the sight of her tits covered in cum. She said she liked it as well. This thought and the visual of it, made me cum more that usual. It pumped out all over her tits, some of it running between her breasts and pooling near her neck and bellybutton.

"That was intense." A voice said. I suddenly stopped and opened my eyes in surprise as I heard my wives voice.

"A little excited were you?" she said.

"Uh, um, I......um..." Was all I could say. How long was she awake? What kind of trouble was I in with her friend next to her nearly naked by my hands?

"It's ok. That was amazing. I nearly came feeling your hands and knowing what was going on." She said quietly. "Don't wake her. I doubt you could, but you never know. She had a lot to drink and passed out rather quickly when we got home."

"I saw your pictures form the Night Out on the computer." I managed to say.

"I figured. Did you like?" She said with a devilish smile. "Well I guess you don't have to answer that, I know the answer." She said as she slid her fingers in the cum covering her chest. "Amy said it was one of the best times she had ever had. I think the guys had a great time too."

She was smiling at me and continuing to play with the cum that covered her chest.

"I know you liked the picture of the one guy sucking my breast didn't you?" She asked.

"You know it. I wish I was there to have seen it. However, the picture helps." I said. I could feel my cock begin to stiffen again as she spoke about it.

"His mouth was all over my breasts. He was squeezing and sucking on them like a man possessed. He kept pressing his cock up against my leg. I could feel it so hard and hot against me. It was driving me mad." She said quietly.

"Amy was enjoying the attention she was getting from the other guy and it would have gone further if the bartender hadn't told us we had to go as it was past bar time and we all had to go. They wanted us to go home with them but we declined and thanked them for a great time and had one last shot then headed home."

"You could have gone further if you wanted you know. You just have to tell me everything afterward. Every last detail." I said as my cock grew hard again.

"I know. But Amy was getting seriously drunk and I doubted she would have wanted to go that far. So we came back here. She passed out rather quickly. I lasted a little longer but was mighty wasted as well. Horny as hell, but a bit too drunk to wait for you before I fell asleep." She said lying back still running her fingers in the cum across her breasts.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, amazed that I hadn't noticed.

"When you started to squeeze my breasts faster and harder. I woke to see you naked stroking your hard cock with your hand on me and also seeing Amy half naked. I figured I would let you have your fun as I could tell you were close. Then you came. It was very fun to watch."

"Well I did have fun. And thanks for not saying anything before I came as that would have surely killed the moment." I said laughing.

"Shhhh. You'll wake her." Said my wife as she took a playful swat at me. Se then looked at my very erect cock and said "It looks as if you have to relieve yourself again."

"Well, it is exciting having you tell me about a guy sucking your tits and seeing you covered in cum as another naked girl is lying next to you." I said.

"Then you better do something about that." Purred my wife as she laid down and slid a hind between her legs.

I kneeled down beside her and kissed her hard and deep, my hands finding their way to her tits then moving down her sticky stomach to her wet pussy.

"Uh, uh. That is for me." She whispered, then looking to Amy said, "Do what you did to me. I want to watch."

I stayed there speechless. My mouth opened and no words came out. I must have looked retarded as she turned back to look at me and said "Go on. I know you want to. She is so drunk she won't be waking up. Anyway, she likes you. She wouldn't be mad."

With that I stood up and went across to the other side of the bed next to Amy. She was still out cold. Her naked breasts still exposed to me. She looked so sexy lying there, next to my beautiful sexy wife.

"Go on, touch her." Purred my wife.

With that I reached out and gently placed my hand on Amy's breast. I could feel her nipple harden in my palm. My cock danced to life and I saw my wife work her fingers in her wet pussy, her chest still covered with my cum.

I began to work my cock as I squeezed Amy's breasts and watched my wife begin to pleasure herself. I could not believe I was doing, and seeing what I was seeing. Surely I had died and gone to heaven.

Suddenly, I heard a groan from Amy and my attention was snapped back to her and stopped my hand from squeezing her breast. She stopped making any noise so I resumed the gentle squeezing. She made a little moan and moved her leg a little to open them ever so slightly.

I looked over to my wife who was watching intently to Amy's movements as well. "I think she likes the attention." She said. "I know I do." and gave me a sly grin.

I cupped my hand under one of her breasts and pushed up and squeezed at the same time. This solicited a soft moan again and more movement of her leg. Her hip moved slightly up and her leg spread wider still.

I could begin to see the wetness building against her panties. I could also hear my wife's fingers as they explored her own wet pussy. I looked over at her and she was looking at Amy's panties with her fingers working her pussy and her other hand squeezing a nipple. Her mouth open. Breathing hard.

"Wow!" I said as I looked at her.

"Wow indeed." Said my wife not taking her eyes of Amy's panties. Soon she began to work her fingers faster and I knew that she was close to orgasm.

I resumed my squeezing of Amy's breast as I dared to run a hand lightly along her inner thigh. I could feel the heat her pussy was radiating as I ran my fingers close to her wet pussy lips.

My cock was aching. I reached over and stroked it as I continued to caress Amy's inner thigh. She moaned again and spread her legs a little further and I let my fingers slide across her wet pussy. With that, she gasped and moaned again.

I could hear her moaning and my wives breathing coming faster and faster. She was gonna cum. And with that, she laid back and came hard onto her fingers. She bit her lip as she held back a loud moan of pleasure to not awaken Amy. Her breasts shook and wiggled with her orgasm. I always loved watching her cum. My cock was aching by this point and I nearly came at the sight of her orgasm.

When she calmed a bit, she turned her eyes to my hard cock and said "Your turn." Then laid back down watching my cock. I continued to run my hand up and down Amy's inner thigh brushing my fingers across her wet panties. We both liked watching her move and moan slightly. I continued my groping of her breasts and soon I could feel the rush of another orgasm coming. My wife saw this said "Shoot it across her tits. I want to see it drip across her tits."

On hearing her say that I could not hold back any further and felt the cum race up and out. It shot out fast and hard across Amy's chest.

The first shot had hit her right breast perfectly and was dripping down it from the nipple down. The next couple of shots covered her other breast and stomach.

My wife had begun to play with herself again and was about to cum again as well. On seeing this I managed to squirt out some more cum that dropped onto Amy's chest on the side of her right breast next to my wife.

I looked over and saw my wife come to orgasm again and then lie back on the bed gasping for breath.

Almost on a cue, both of us put a hand to Amy's breast as we started to work the sticky hot cum into her soft breasts. We both caressed a breast for a while as we both settled down a bit.

"I suppose I should get a warm towel and clean her up a bit." I said as I went to the bathroom and retrieved a warm washcloth.

I took my time to gently clean her off. I tried to go slowly and carefully as too not wake her up and also to afford me more time to play with her tits.

Once I was done and rinsed out the towel I returned to the bedroom to see my wife slowly buttoning up Amy's shirt. She looked so sexy. Her panties were visibly wet and there was a little cum on the shirt where it had dripped down. We both agreed that it would be dry when she awoke and she wouldn't even notice.

12