After Hours

Story Info
Sensuous submission by a man to his erotic Princess.
5.9k words
4.43
34.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes things happen that you just never expect and have no way to predict even if you look at the events from hindsight. I just wound up in one of those situations and at the moment, I have no idea how I will get myself out of it and worse yet, I really don’t want to.

I am the manager of a department store. I won’t tell you which one but let me assure you, that you know it or at least know of it. We are a big chain, very pricey and very exclusive. Everybody who is anybody shops here or at least that is what we want you to think.

I am the independent sort and have been known to speak my mind even when it isn’t in my best interest. I don’t do what I am told, I do what I think is best. In college, I played nosetackle on a division I-A team despite being a bit undersized (5-10 and about 230). My coach was adamant that I needed to move to linebacker to make his team but I persevered. I won my starting position midway through my freshman year. I refused to redshirt because I was going to graduate as a marketing and economics major in four years. I even made a few All-American teams along the way, both athletic and academic. This was achieved through hard work, tenacity, balls and applied intelligence. I haven’t given up on my hard work, studies or need to keep in shape. All of these things brought me to where I am today.

I met my wife during my senior year and I went to work for my father-in-law soon after graduation and our honeymoon. “Dad” wasn’t too sure about me, thinking that I was a dumb jock just smart enough to look for a rich wife as a meal ticket. He tried to scare me off by starting me out in some of the more menial jobs but I didn’t care. I told him that he was going to wind up making me a store manager and then a major executive in the company soon anyway.

In eight years, I am now managing “Dad’s” flagship store and doing it better than any of my predecessors. That is extremely quick advancement in this cutthroat business. I tell you all of this just so you realize that I am nobody’s fool and not some wimp to be toyed with. Well that may have been true up until now.

I met Sophie during her job interview. She was applying for a direct marketing position at our store. She had a great sense of style and a very outgoing personality so I decided to try to use these talents. She had a need to work evenings and nights. What we were able to come up with was a floating sales position between women’s wear and the women’s makeup and perfume counters. We also were in need of someone to set up displays and manikins at night while the store was closed. A perfect fit.

Everything seemed to be working out just fine. After a couple of months, Sophie’s department managers were giving her glowing reports and evening sales in her various departments were on the rise coinciding with her evenings in those departments.

There was just one disturbing bit of a problem. Samples were disappearing. Not off of the shelves and counters but afterward. Most people don’t realize this, but department stores keep track of samples and demos after they are used. We want people to buy our merchandise not walk around with it for free. This problem began to crop up after Sophie started working with us. Just because B followed A doesn’t necessarily mean that A caused B but it would be stupid not to investigate.

The investigation fell to me simply because I worked late nearly every night and most of my department managers went home. Having one of them stick around to watch Sophie would be suspicious. Nothing had turned up on the security radar so that wasn’t going to help either. I am always around and I usually talk with my employees so no one would be the wiser.

Let me tell you a bit about Sophie. She is a petite woman, in fact she is tiny. Not quite five feet tall and slender, no more than a size 2. I spent time working in the woman’s wear areas as well so I am a good judge of size. She is of Middle Eastern extraction, very pretty with strong aristocratic features, long black hair and an olive complexion. She always dresses well to accentuate her shapely ass and legs. More importantly for me and the store, she is whip smart and very imaginative with an impressive ability to read people. All of this has, of course, made her a very good salesperson and an even better display creator.

As I spent time talking with Sophie while she worked on displays at night, I began to notice that the clothing, fragrances and hosiery she wore often coincided with the unaccounted for display merchandise. Bells were ringing but I wanted to be sure, besides I was enjoying my conversations with Sophie. She is very interesting and engaging. I walked around other departments in the store as well when I could drag myself away from one of our delightful conversations or intense debates in an attempt to be discreet.

As I have said, Sophie is no dummy so while I was wandering around the dark store, she was doing some investigating herself. Apparently she spent a bit of time rummaging through my desk. I rarely keep my office or desk locked since everyone would prefer not to have an audience with me in my office and there is nothing of true value kept in there.

Everything began to go crazy one Wednesday night. I was working on the inventory while Sophie was preparing the displays for a big weekend sale. There was a light rap at my office door and Sophie came in. Most employees are nervous and wary when they enter my office but not Sophie. She just walked in without invitation and perched herself on the corner of my desk. In doing so, she showed me quite a lot of her shapely right leg as she swung her strappy high heeled sandal to and fro.

I was mesmerized and hypnotically watched her sexy calf and shapely ankle swing. Her legs were clad in very sheer, Cuban heeled, seamed, red stockings. The sandal was red as well and the straps wound around her calf and up to her knee where they were tied in a big bow. As my eyes wandered up her leg, I noticed that she was showing quite a lot of smooth thigh under a very short, black, pleated skirt. My eyes continued to rove upwards over her lovely little ass to her torso. The blouse she wore was white silk and made of very light material. I could easily see her big, dark nipples poking out and the deep red bustier that caressed her small, firm breasts as she thrust her chest toward me. My eyes continued up along her graceful neck to her beautiful face. Her hair was pulled up tightly into a tail on top of her head, held there by four thick gold rings. This and her makeup were designed to emphasize the exotic, strong, angular features of her face.

As I gazed into her deep, dark eyes, what got me the most was the sly smile playing across her bright red lips. She was content to let me drink in her exotic beauty. She was enjoying her enchantment over me.

Momentarily breaking the spell, she told me, “I know why you have been spending nights spying on me, Ross.”

I stammered back, “W-w-wel-l-l-l S-sophie, it is p-part of my job-b-b.”

“I have been doing a little spying myself.”

She handed me a couple of magazines that she had apparently found in my desk drawer. I didn’t look through them. I didn’t need to. I knew what they were. I have always been fascinated by women’s undergarments and how bold and brazen women can use then to fascinate and tempt men. The magazines were full of pictures of women dressed in stockings, garters, heels, bustiers and corsets. The items were made of leather, satin, lace and latex. All the models were dark complected and exotic looking.

I was taken quite off guard but I tried to rally.

“Sophie, I am not sure what to say but those magazines are my private property.”

“More importantly, what would your pretty, blond wife and her important father say about these?”

Easy, divorce and no job, even though I had earned this job by sweat and hard work not by marriage. Sophie had my attention.

“Don’t worry about answering. Let me tell you what I want. I do take the used demo merchandise but I want you to forget about it. I don’t sell it. I use it in my wardrobe so I can wear some very nice, very sex things which I can’t afford on my salary, otherwise…”

Relieved that there was a simple solution, I stood up quickly and took the magazines from her hand and tried to lead her to the door, saying, “That’s not a problem, Sophie. I realized what you were doing and why. As long as you are not selling the merchandise and don’t tell anyone else what is going on, I don’t have a problem with it. In fact, your increased sales have more than offset the loss of money by not having you purchase the merchandise.”

She stopped me at the door as said, “I haven’t finished. Don’t ever interrupt me again! I noticed that we have a mutual interest and I want to explore it.”

“I am not sure what you mean, Sophie.”

Her hand wandered over to my crotch and she began to stroke my bulging, hard cock through my pants. Until this point, I had been so mesmerized by her that I hadn’t really understood her effect on me. I was wired and tingling all over. My cock was throbbing at her teasing caresses. I have never been so excited, so aroused by a woman in my life. This sexy little slip of a woman had me literally and figuratively in the palm of her hand.

“Sure you do, Ross. You want to fuck my tight little pussy with this big, thick cock of yours. You want me to suck your cock. But you want this only after I have used you and made you pleasure me. You want to be my sex slave.”

Oh God, yes! That is exactly what I wanted but I wasn’t about to admit it. Not to her, not to any one, ever. I thought that I was in complete control of myself and my destiny.

“Sophie, just because I enjoy looking at some pictures of women in sexy, even kinky lingerie doesn’t mean I want to or will submit to you.”

Sophie walked around my desk and took out one of the other magazines I kept in the bottom drawer under the work folders. She knew just which one she wanted. She handed me the magazine and told me to turn to page 35. I knew exactly what she was showing me but I had no volition. I simply opened the magazine and place it on the desk, open to page 35.

The pictures were of a small, exotic, dusky woman dressed in red stockings, red sandals and a red bustier with a large, muscular man. In the series of pictures, she was handling his big, thick cock and then pushing him down on the ground so that she could mount his face and have him lick her clean shaven pussy.

“Ross, this page seems to be the most worn of all the pages in all your magazines. It even feels a bit sticky. What do you have to say about that?”

With that she took my big hand in her small one and had me touch the tacky feeling page. She gave me her sly smile again and then slowly guided my hand up under her pleated skirt, across her bare thigh to her smooth, slick pussy. She had me insert one of my big, thick fingers into her very tight and incredibly hot, wet hole and then rippled the muscles of her pussy around it.

I could only whimper at this point, “Uuuuhhhhh!!!”

“That is just what I thought, slave.”

She abruptly stood up and pulled away from me. Teasingly, she began to remove her outer garments, one at time. Smiling haughtily and condescendingly, she watched me drool over each bit of her body and lingerie as she exposed them to me.

“You do know that I only dress like this to dominate you, to control you. From now on I am your Princess and you are to attend to my needs and desires. You are my sex slave. If you are a good slave and bring me pleasure and satisfaction I may, just may, reward you. Do you understand, slave?”

As I looked at her, I felt compelled. I wanted this sexy little woman with every fiber of my being. I wanted to serve her, to pleasure her, to be her sex slave.

“Yes, Princess Sophie. I am your sex slave. I will satisfy your every desire and bring you pleasure and hope I am worthy of any reward you see fit to give me.”

With a sparkle in her eye and a sly smile, she sat on the corner of my desk and slowly spread her legs wide. By doing this she silently commanded me to attend to her. I knelt between her spread thighs and she tangled her fingers in my hair.

“Do you want to make your Princess moan in pleasure, slave? Do you want to make me cum all over your lips and tongue and flood you with my nectar?”

“Yes, Princess, yes! Please let me pleasure you with my tongue and taste your sweet nectar.”

She pulled my face into her swampy pussy. I licked at her lips and sucked her clit. I tongue fucked her tight hole and ate her womanhood like a starving animal. I could not get enough of her tangy, sweet juices. I wanted more. I wanted her to gush into my mouth as her body bucked and she moaned in ecstasy.

As she approached the edge, her sinewy thighs wrapped around my head and squeezing me tight, her body stiffened and her fingers pulled at my hair trying to bury my entire face in her little hole. Her hips pumped and rolled, making it nearly impossible to keep my lips and tongue fastened to her clit. Her body pulsed with electricity, her moans and musky scent filled the room. Waves of pleasure coursed through her as she rubbed her gushing womanhood all over my face and I drank deeply of her royal essence.

Sophie recovered surprisingly quickly. She hopped up off my desk and sat in my executive swivel chair. I watched as she spread her legs and let her musky juices flood the soft, black leather seat. I knew that I was going to be bent over that seat sniffing her arousing aroma later and so did she.

“Hand me my purse and then show me your cock, slave.”

I did as I was told. I handed her the big bag she had brought into my office and proceeded to unzip my fly and free my big, thick cock from the confines of my pants while she rummaged in her bag.

My eyes opened wide as I saw what she pulled out of her purse. One large, studded leather cock and ball harness and two pair of handcuffs. The harness was made of two studded leather loops closed by buckles with a studded leather strap connecting them. The smaller loop had a metal loop hanging from it by the buckle. The hand cuffs were thick and sturdy chromed metal and they were fur lined. She smiled brightly as she saw the wonderment in my eyes and noticed the twitching of my throbbing hard-on.

Her hands caressed my cock and balls as she told me, “There is something so very submissive and exciting about a man standing in front of me in an expensive, tailored suit with his hard cock sticking out.”

I simply whimpered and moaned as she continued to tease my throbbing manhood.

“You really do want to serve your Princess Sophie, don’t you slave?”

“Yes Princess. I want to satisfy your every need, all your desires. This sex slave wants to please you.”

“Good. Show me just how much you want to submit to me. Undress and put one set of handcuffs on each wrist.”

Once again, I complied with a twitching, throbbing cock. I slowly took off my suit, underwear, socks and shoes, knowing that we both wanted to relish my submissive act. Her teasing, caressing hands never left my cock and balls. They coaxed me on and served as a reminder as to why I was submitting to Princess Sophie.

Once I locked the handcuffs around my wrists, Sophie then picked up the cock and ball harness and dangled it in front of me. She was still caressing the length of my cock and it was drooling precum. I was dangerously close to erupting and splattering her entire body with my cum. I knew this would ruin everything and so I grit my teeth and held back as best as I could.

“You are doing very well, slave. Hold on and don’t cum. I will make that easier for you in just a minute. This harness is your collar. When it is on your cock, you are my slave. Do you want to wear my collar, Ross?”

“Yes, Princess. I want to wear your collar. I want to be your sex slave.”

With that admission she looped the two studded leather rings around my cock above and below my balls, cinching both as tightly as she could. My cock swelled and pulsed and became an angry red color. Sophie took the unlatched bracelet of each handcuff and locked them through the strip of leather connecting the two loops squeezing my cock. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a short, black leather leash and attached it to the metal ring dangling under the harness.

“Now follow me slave. Let’s find someplace appropriate to play, shall we?”

She tugged on the leash and led me through the store. Here I was being led by my cock through what was, before tonight, my domain. I was being led on a leash with my hands securely cuffed to the harness I willingly let my Princess Sophie fasten to my hard-on. If I wasn’t wearing the harness, I would have been hosing down the entire store with my cum. As it was the harness stemmed nearly all the flow and I was leaving a trail of sticky, white drops on the polished, cherry wood floors.

You may not realize this but department stores, even the large expensive ones, are not much more than fancy warehouses. Despite what looks like fancy walls and fixtures, most of the store is stripped bare for easy access to the plumbing, electrical and structural works. It is all just artfully covered and decorated to distract your eye from the raw structure. Sophie knows this as well as anyone since she is the person who sets up the décor.

She chose to lead me over to the toy section for the night.

“I think this is most appropriate, slave. You are now my toy to do with as I wish. I am going to play with you tonight. I am going to show you that you are mine, that you want to be mine. After tonight you will lust for your Princess Sophie all the time.”

Sophie then unleashed my cock and unlocked the cuffs from the cock harness, commanding me, “Gather up all the soft pillows that you can find and bring them back here.”

I hurried around the store, finding all the soft bed pillows and throw pillows I could carry and brought them back to Sophie. She took each pillow from me and cast it artfully on the floor. As she took a pillow from me with her right hand, she would stroke my hard, still drooling cock with her left and coo sweet compliments into my ear.

“Good slave. Obey your Princess and I will reward you.”

After all the pillows were cast about, she looked up into my eyes, searching my soul. Her both hands were working my drooling manhood. One was smearing the sticky, slippery precum around on the head, the other tickling and caressing my aching balls.

I was whimpering in need as she asked me, “This feels so good and makes your balls hurt at the same time, doesn’t it slave?”

“Yes Princess. Your hands feel so good stroking my cock, but my balls hurt so much.”

“Good this is your reminder. It reminds you of how good I can make you feel when I reward you but the ache in your balls reminds you of how much you lust for me and how I will leave you feeling if you don’t obey me. Understood slave?”

“Yes Princess.”

Sophie lay on the pillows and commanded me, “Get down here and pleasure me, slave. I want to feel your hands and lips and tongue all over my body. I want you to bring me to orgasm over and over.”

I knelt down beside Sophie and took her exotically beautiful face in my hands and kissed her. I kissed her long and deep, our tongues wrestled and twined as I gave my soul to my Princess.

After she broke the kiss with a long, low moan, I attacked her tight, sexy little body. I ravished her. I devoured her. My hands roamed all over, squeezing her small, firm tits and long, pointy nipples. They stroked her smooth flat belly and caressed her muscular but shapely thighs and ass. I kissed her from head to toe and licked her all over. I licked and sucked on her toes, fingers and tits before my face came to rest between Sophie’s thighs.

I grabbed her firm little ass cheeks in my big hands and pulled her slick, musky pussy to me. I lapped at her pussy and sucked on her clit as if I were a starving animal, drinking deeply of her essence. She was soon convulsing around my head, writhing in ecstasy as she was pounded over and over by crashing waves of orgasmic pleasure. My only thought was to keep her wailing and moaning, bucking and twitching forever.

12