After Hours

Story Info
A wife surprises her husband at work, but boss walks in.
1.7k words
4.17
89.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personal response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Carol caught the door of her husband's office building as it was closing behind some of the last workers leaving for the day. She slipped through and made her way over to the staircase unobserved by the fat old security guard at the reception desk who was more interested in the magazine he was reading than in paying attention to the lobby.

She quickly made her way up the five flights of steps silently thanking her daily workout on the stair master. Dave's office was just down at the far corner of the floor and sneaking a peek from the stairwell she could see that everyone else on his floor had already left.

She had been planning this for several weeks and had even snuck in once before but too many people were working overtime that night and she had to give up her plans, but tonight looked like the night. Everybody booking out early for a long weekend, except for her dedicated husband, he was finishing up his end of the month report and had called to say he would be late.

Carol had immediately put her plan into action. First a long hot bath in scented oils, then dressing in the dark stockings and garter belt Dave loved. Makeup and perfume, style her hair, grab her long coat and she headed into town.

Carol removed the coat and felt the air conditioning blow across her almost naked body. Her nipples hardened at once, and it seemed as if her body reacted to the thrill of the forbidden by getting both tight and wet.

Carol dropped her coat on a nearby bench and strode across the floor to the door of his office. She quietly opened it and leaned against the door frame extending her legs and raising her arms. He had his back to the door as she straightened her back and thrust out her tits.

"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Bucannon?"

Dave jumped a bit as he had thought everyone had gone for the day. "No. I'm good."

He turned and caught the sight of a naked woman in garters and stockings lounging in his doorway. It took a moment for his eyes to travel from the long sleek legs over the garter belted roundness of a shapely and well muscled ass, up past a set of beautiful and well rounded tits to finally reach....

"Carol?"

She tried, really she did but he just looked so comical standing there with his mouth hanging open, she just couldn't help it. She burst out with a delighted laugh.

"I thought you could use some company and a reward for being such a dedicated provider."

She stalked over to his desk, pushing the door closed as she went. Reaching the desktop she continued towards her shocked husband by crawling up on the desktop and gliding towards him on all fours like a cat.

Carol snagged his tie and pulled his face down to hers, kissing him softly, and darting her tongue between his lips. She pushed him back against his chair and his knees buckled. Dave dropped into his chair and Carol followed, crawling down from the desk onto the floor still on all fours and pushed his chair back up against the window. She undid his belt and unzipped his slacks, pulling his shirt up and away as she nuzzled his crotch.

Dave sat there still in shock as his wife proceeded to remove his quickly hardening cock from his briefs and lick down the shaft. She placed the glistening saliva coated flesh between her breasts and used the soft warm globes to jerk him off; licking at the head of his cock each time she finished a stroke. It took her less than a minute to bring him to an explosive climax, his cum shooting from his cock, like a water cannon, arching up and over her head to splash down on her hair, her face and dribble across her tits.

Dave collapsed in his chair in post coital bliss as Carol licked up some of the cum still oozing from his semi hard cock.

The clapping from the doorway froze the couple in place.

"Very nice final performance. Of course you know that you have violated about fifteen company policies and rules not to mention several laws."

Standing in the doorway was Dave's boss Ms. Reynolds. Carol slowly got to her feet. There was nothing she could do or say, Carol knew she had just blown Dave's career. She couldn't even cover up her nakedness as her coat was lying on a bench on the other side of the common room.

Dave just sat stunned. He didn't even remember to cover his rapidly shrinking cock. There was no point, he was finished. Fired. Blacklisted.

Reynolds walked around the desk trapping Carol and Dave in place. She looked down at the semen covered papers on the desk and shoved them off into a trash can at the end of the desk. She sat against the edge of the desk and looked Carol and Dave over just as if they were a hanging piece of beef she was considering buying.

Her gaze went to Dave's lap and her smile got wider and crueler. She turned to Carol. Her finger scooped up some of the cum from Carol's breast and she lifted it to Carols lips. Carol opened her mouth not really sure what was happening but knowing whatever it was she had no choice but to cooperate.

"Lick it."

Carol looked into the woman's eyes and began to lick the sticky goo from her finger. The woman found another slimy splatter on Carol's cheek and scrapped it off, again bringing it to Carol's lips to be cleaned.

Dave started to sit up and Ms. Reynolds spiked heel on her shapely foot landed in his crotch.

"Sit puppy. I'll get to you in a little while." She emphasized her order with a twist of her heel in his ball sack.

Carol started to protest but one look into those cold green eyes and she closed her mouth without a sound. Ms. Reynolds hands began to squeeze and twist and play with her breasts and Carol found herself enjoying the sensation. She had always liked it a little rougher than Dave liked to dish out and the combination of being caught, of having this strange women taking control and the roughness with which she was being handled had Carol's body reacting before she knew what was happening.

The woman's hand drifted down and pushed its way between Carol's legs. One finger then two pushed into her cunt and the woman's thumb pressed down on her swollen clit. Carol began to moan and hump the invading fingers, which suddenly withdrew.

The boss grabbed the back of her hair and used it to move Carol beside Dave's chair. One quick jerk and Carol lay sprawled across Dave's lap.

"Stay."

Carol felt the woman's hand reach under her belly and she heard Dave gasp. Then something was dragged out from beneath her.

"You need to be punished. If either of you move, his career is over. Do you understand?"

Carol nodded.

"Hold her in place."

Dave's arms went across her body and across her legs just above the knee. Carol heard a whistling sound just before her ass cheeks ignited.

Carol's back arched and her mind flashed back to the whippings she had gotten as a kid. A belt. David's belt. Ms. Reynolds was using his belt to give her the thrashing she deserved.

Stroke after stroke landed on her ass and across her upper thighs. Carol cried and squirmed and screamed as each crashing blow landed until her entire backside seemed covered in molten lava. The heat seemed to spread deep into Carol's body and centered in her pussy which was dripping wet. Carol wasn't sure if she was screaming for the women to stop or hit her harder.

She was sure of one thing. Dave's cock was a rock solid pole poking its way into her stomach. Her getting whipped by his boss while lying naked on his lap was turning him on.

She never could recall when the beating stopped and the fingers returned to her cunt. She remembered cumming over and over as Ms. Reynolds fisted her now wide open and dripping pussy.

She remembered being dumped on the floor and lying against the rough carpet hearing the sounds of fucking and she remembered thinking it was funny she could hear fucking but couldn't feel it.

Carol was dragged to her knees and found her face up against a slick and wet pussy. The belt landing on her already red and black and blue ass brought the world back into sharp focus.

"Lick my cunt clean of all your husbands cum, bitch before I whip your ass raw."

Carol began to lick and probe the hole her husband had just fucked, lapping up her tormentor's secretions and his spunk. She found the erect clit and worked it over, probing and teasing until she felt Ms. Reynolds muscles spasm as she came again and again. She cleaned up every last speck then lay her head down on the floor totally exhausted.

She felt someone cover her with something warm and she slept.

"Carol. Honey, wake up. We can go home now."

Carol looked up at her husbands face and felt him kiss her. She sat up noticing she was still naked though she was covered by her coat. The clock on the wall was reading 4:32 am.

"David what happened. Did I get you fired?"

"No baby, I'm not fired." David grinned at his wife. "I had to redo the report I was writing. It got covered in cum."

Carol blushed.

"Ms. Reynolds isn't going to fire me; as a matter of fact she wants me to take over the division as its Manager. Monday I move to the executive floor. You can come see my new office next Friday. It's right next door to Ms. Reynolds office. As a matter of fact she insisted you come see it. She even wants you to wear the same outfit as tonite."

"Oh."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers