After Hours

Story Info
Being taken after a long day at work.
1.5k words
3.88
56.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aie
Aie
1 Followers

This is my first attempt at a submission here. I look forward to the feed back.

-----------------------

It was getting late and most of the employees had already gone home for the night. The office was practically empty of all people. The only two on this floor was a temp that had just been hired to a few weeks ago. Her wavy brown hair contrasted against her pale skin. She was just tidying up after a long day, getting ready to go home for the night.

He had been watching her for the last few weeks, he became enthralled by her. He fantasized about her when he wasn't around her, he had to have her. Her perky breasts pushed against her thin, dark purple, silk top. Her skirt was tight around her behind showing off her lovely ass. He wanted to tear those clothes off of her and take her hard. But he was a high class executive, he had his image, his career to think about.

Her busy hands filed away the day's work, she stood and tidied her desk, "Hello there, you are here quite late." His voice startled her as he approached her from behind.

"Oh goodness, you startled me," her voice was a little shaky from surprise. "I was just about to leave." She smile at him, her face lit up a little as she spoke. "I feel like I need to work harder just to keep up," she started. "I mean not that I don't love my job." She was becoming flustered, "I really do. It's just a lot to keep up with."

As she spoke he watched her, her hands fumbled some papers. "A woman like you shouldn't be careful," his voice was low. "It's late out, wouldn't want to meet the wrong sort of company on your way home." He flashed a smile at her, his eyes were dark with lust.

A blush crept up her neck to her cheeks as she let out a nervous laugh. "I'm sure I'll be okay, but thanks for the heads up." In an instant his hands were on her she let out a yelp. "What are you doing?" Her voice shook with fear.

"I'm proving a point." He looked her in the eye as she struggled against his strong hold on her. His hands roamed from her arms to her waist, his touch firm. She trembled lightly under his touch.

"Please let me go," her voice shook, one of his hands moved its way to her breast squeezing firmly. She let out a gasp, her fear mingled with a little jolt of pleasure. It had been so long since she had been with a man. "Please stop, I won't tell anyone, but please don't do this." She didn't believe her voice, his hands sent goose bumps along her skin.

"I have no intention of stopping now," his voice was rough and filled with lust. He slipped a hand under her shirt, her skin was softer than he ever imagined. His hand made its breast and squeezed hard. She moaned, her face was lightly flushed. "I don't think you really want me to stop." He lifted her up and placed her on her desk.

Her body betrayed her as her boss fondled her roughly. She could feel jolts of pleasure running through her with his every touch. She was trembling, her breath came in quick little gasps. She shook her head, she only half meant it though.

With one swift movement he tore her blouse open, buttons popping off. He let out a low moan and undid her bra, releasing her tempting breasts. Her nipples perked up practically begging for his attention. He wrapped his hand around her hair and pulled her head back. His other hand pinned her arms behind her.

Her breathe caught in her throat when she felt him pull her head back. When his teeth clamped down on one of her breasts she shuddered and let out a low moan. Her body moved without her permission, her back arched. She pushed her breasts against his face, her nipples hard. She could feel her pussy becoming wet. She was losing her resolve.

With strong arms he lifted her off the desk and bent her over. Using her bra he tied her arms behind her back. "I plan on taking you in every way possible." He lifted her skirt and removed her panties, his fingers trailed along her moistness.

She struggled against her bindings but moaned when she felt his touch on her most sensitive areas. A shiver ran through her body, she couldn't move, she had no control.

He made his way around to where her face was pressed against the top of the desk. Without a word he unzipped his trousers and discarded them along with his underwear. His dick was hard, he was breathing hard as he pulled her head up by her hair. "Open your mouth," he demanded. When she complied he shoved himself into her mouth as far as he could go. He felt her gag as he took her deep. He thrust into her mouth, taking her with swift strokes. He could feel her tongue moving against his dick and he let out a quiet moan.

She did as she was told and he thrust so deep into her throat, after a few moments she grew accustomed to his size. Her body grew moist with need as he pumped into her mouth, hard and fast. Her body moved against its restraints every time he thrust hard into her mouth.

He thrust hard into her mouth holding her there by her hair, she trailed her tongue along his dick sending pleasure coarse through him. He let out a moan and pressed harder into her mouth, her lips were so tight around his member. He released her hair and removed himself from her very talented mouth. He shoved her panties into her mouth, silencing her. He tied her shirt around her eyes, blinding her. Without another word he made his way back to the other side of her desk where her ass stuck up in the air as a silent offering. He lifted her skirt around her waist and slid his dick against her dripping wet entrance. With one hard thrust he buried himself inside her.

She let out a muffled scream as he entered her roughly. It felt as if she was being split in half, he stretched her to her limits. She struggled against her restraints trying to grind her hips against his in silent desperation.

He watched her struggle, it only excited him more. He began thrusting into her with long, hard, even strokes. Each one earned a muffled scream from her, her body was trembling under his as he pounded her hard. The papers on the desk fell to the floor from the force of his thrusts. He slapped her ass hard leaving a red hand print and continued his hard assault on her sweet pussy.

She could feel her pleasure building, her body was shuddering with the extreme pleasure he gave her with every thrust. Her moans were muffled by her panties, her breasts rubbed against the hard wood of the desk. It only excited her more. Her orgasm ripped through her, her body squirmed under his. She lost control, her muffled voice carried through the empty building.

The feel of her muscles clamping down around him set him over the edge as well, with one final hard thrust he filled her pussy with his hot cum. He let out a loud moan and slapped her ass again, the feeling reverberated through him. He pulled out, his dick covered in their combined juices. He was still hard, he needed more of her. "I'm not done yet." He picked her up by her waist enjoying the view of her ass in the air waiting for him to fill her some more. He pressed himself against her ass and entered her slowly.

Her breathing was fast, her body trembled as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Then she felt him press himself against her virgin ass. She began screaming into her gag, her body struggled against her bindings as she tried to escape him.

Her struggles only added to his excitement. Her screams went unnoticed as he pressed hard into her, burying himself into her. She was so tight around him, her body still convulsing from her orgasm. He pumped himself hard and fast in her ass, reveling in the feel of her around him. He held down with one arm, the other went to her clit and rubbed hard.

The pain slowly died away leaving her feeling so full, his hand on her clit was driving her to another orgasm. Her hips bucked against his as best as she could. His pace increased and she let out a scream, her orgasm ripped through her violently leaving her shuddering and bucking against him.

He felt her orgasm again and slapped her ass hard. He pushed himself deep and hard into her over and over again. He pushed himself towards his own orgasm. With a loud grunt he pushed hard into her ass and emptied himself. He collapsed on top of her, his breathing hard. After a moment to catch his breath he pulled out of her tight ass and slapped it hard again. He retrieved his discarded clothes and dressed quickly before untying her. He left her there, naked and quaking from her orgasm.

Aie
Aie
1 Followers