After Hours

Story Info
A woman exits a bar and is entered
844 words
3.7
51.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women had caught his attention the moment they entered the bar. Initially, he was attracted to the short blonde in the red dress, but as the night wore on his focus switched to the tall brunette. They all were having a good time, dancing, taking turns buying each other rounds. But as time passed it was obvious that there was something different about the tall brunette. Compared to her friends, she was by far... the drunkest.

When they decided to leave, all heading off for one last visit to the toilet, he settled his tab and slipped out into the dark parking lot to see what they would do next. They staggered out the door, giggling, a few minutes later. Then there was much hugging and promises to do the same again soon. Fortune favored him. The short blonde and the one with glasses wobbled away down the sidewalk toward downtown while his pick made her way alone toward the back of the bar. Toward him.

Alright. It was on.

........

She was grabbed from behind and dragged into the deep shadows, pushed up against the back wall of the bar. Her vodka slowed thoughts raced sluggishly in an attempt to make sense of her situation. A few seconds ago she had been very happily drunk. Now she was just very drunkenly confused.

One of his hands pinned the back of her neck keeping her face firmly pressed up against the dark gray painted cinderblocks that were rough against her cheek and hands. Her low cut tank top was skewed sideways and her little lacy yellow bra was all that separated her previously perky, now squashed breasts from scraping the wall. Her long, chunky necklace dug painfully into her chest. He had made sure that all she could see through her wavy brown hair that now mostly covered her eyes were the bar's dumpsters.

She fought her growing feelings of alarm and panic. Had she come here with a date? Picked someone up inside? There was that one cute guy that had bought her... Something. Something sweet and fruity. But, no. Besides her two girlfriends, she had arrived and left the bar alone.

His hand that was not clamped on her neck was up her short plaid skirt, clumsily searching for the top band of her underwear, finding it, yanking it down. She heard his zipper and he pressed against her, his body warm in the chilly night made colder by her skimpy, no, cute and sexy, clothing. Mmm. That felt good. No, wait. Who was this man behind her? She felt a finger quickly find the slit between her labia then roughly push its way inside her. It dipped in and out a few times then did a quick swirl, stretching her tight walls, pushing out against her insides, opening her up.

She liked sex. She liked it rough. The finger withdrew and she could feel the man shift position behind her, shifting his pelvis. But who was this, and why were they having sex here and now? Did she want this? No! Well, unless it was that one cute guy who had been eyeing her and her friends all night... She felt the head of his penis large and smooth pressing up between her legs. Jabbing and pushing, trying to find the right angle and right spot to bury itself deep within her. No. No! She started to struggle.

She wiggled and kicked back with one leg but he was too close for her to do any damage. She pushed her arms against the wall but this only served to push her butt out further giving him the opportunity he had been looking for. She yelped as his penis, thick and hard, rammed inside her to the hilt, causing her pussy to spasm in protest at its sudden invasion. He muscled her back against the wall and pinned her firmly again as he pumped into her over and over. Each thrust rough and quick, filling her full, driving all the way to her cervix, grinding her pelvis against the ungiving wall. No! No! She felt stretched and bruised and just wanted everything to stop until her thoughts could catch up with reality. She whimpered. She didn't want this. But she liked it. But she didn't want to like it! No!

The man transitioned from continual quick thrusts to individual sharp deep thrusts accompanied by grunts.Then he pulled out and she was empty and cold and there was wet running down her leg. Was it over? Oh, god, he had cum in her, hadn't he? Shit, what was her birth control situation? She turned to confront him, but her high heel caught on something and she fell down to the sidewalk skinning her hands and knees.

"Wait!" she called. The footsteps crunching away across the gravel parking lot paused. She squinted out into the dark, his figure blurred by drink and distance. "Were.. Were you that cute guy?"

......

He laughed and walked out of the parking lot into the night.