After Hours Alicia Ch. 14

Story Info
Alicia and Tommy go to meet Mark...
7.3k words
4.61
26.5k
12

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

¬THURSDAY (morning)

Tommy was sound asleep. He lay shirtless, in his boxers, in the bed that he shared with Alicia. While he slept, Alicia stood in the living room, peering out the large windows. The vertical blinds were shut, but she spread two of them apart to look outside. Still completely nude, Alicia watched people get into their cars and drive to work.

As she stared outside, she wondered if anyone would look up and see her. Her face, the sides of her large breasts, and her bush would be visible to anyone who thought to look in her direction - and she didn't care.

Most girls find themselves struggling with their body image as they frantically try to maintain the current beauty "standard." Alicia didn't care about any of that. She was perfectly happy with her body and loved showing it off to Tommy and Rolan on a daily basis. She even loved showing it off at the bar yesterday, before things got out of hand.

While she stayed at Tommy's, she never had the urge to put clothes on. Tommy and Rolan loved the sight of her naked body and enjoyed seeing it on a daily basis almost as much as Alicia loved displaying it. The image was something Tommy and Rolan welcomed, but they also got to fuck her whenever they wanted. The living arrangement was something most men could only dream of and the two friends were getting to live this dream come true every day.

Alicia reflected on the events of yesterday afternoon. She had modeled for the first time in her life for a raunchy calender at her father's bar - the same bar she was gangbanged at a week prior; she escaped a potential gang rape only to fuck the guy that saved her, then letting a disgusting photographer cum on her face; and finally fucked two of Peter's rivals in order to stop them from teasing him at work. As far as strange days go, yesterday was by far the strangest day in her life.

She loved the rush she felt with her newfound sexual freedom, but today she wanted nothing more than to stay at Tommy's and relax. She wanted to cook breakfast for Tommy and Rolan, watch television, fuck both of them a few times, and call it a day. Alicia didn't want any more surprises or excitement today - she had had her fill of it this past week.

Seeing all the men and women leaving for work made her feel bad about not having a full-time job. The video game store that she worked shifts at had started to give her fewer hours over the past few months. Eventually, she was only pulling about ten hours a week working there. Maybe it was the fact that she felt more grown up living with her father and helping out, but she knew that ten hours a week was nothing that could improve her quality of life. It had been over a week since she had even worked at the store and she didn't know when she would be there again. Her boss had told her on her last shift that he would "call her when he needed her again."

Alicia sighed and closed the blinds. Staying with Tommy was a lot of fun, but what would she do for money? She couldn't rely on Tommy to pay her bills for her. At the bar yesterday, she humored the idea of living like Nikki - fucking for her keep. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but she now realized that she couldn't live like that. What if things didn't work out with Tommy? She would have nothing to fall back on.

She wanted to distract herself from the subject of work, because it was beginning to upset her. Alicia laid down on the couch and turned on the television. She couldn't find anything worth watching as everything was either a news show or an infomercial this early in the morning.

Just as she was about to turn the television off and try to go back to sleep, Rolan walked in.

"Hey Leesh," he said, waving at her and yawning at the same time.

Alicia was happy to see Rolan. Maybe he could take her mind off of things.

She giggled and greeted him back, "Hey Rol."

The two had only known each other since last weekend, but now talked like they had known each other forever.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh, just trying to find something to watch. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep," she answered.

"And this is what you want to watch? An infomercial with some old guy selling something that makes orange juice?" he joked.

Alicia laughed, "Yeah, pretty exciting, right?"

Her eyes darted toward Rolan's crotch. She noticed a sizeable erection forming behind his boxers as he looked at her nude body sprawled out on the couch.

"Hey Rol," she said. "Hmm?" he responded.

"Want a blowjob?" she asked, with a smile on her face.

Rolan smiled back at her and nodded his head. He walked over and sat down the couch, eagerly pushing his boxers down to his ankles. Alicia seductively walked over toward Rolan, shot him a wicked grin, and dropped to her knees in front of him.

She grabbed Rolan's cock and started stroking it, never taking her eyes off of it. Tommy wasn't the only one who felt lucky to have Alicia around - Rolan did too. Rolan had terrible luck with women and would sometimes go years without having sex with anyone. With Alicia around, he was getting laid regularly and she seemed just as eager as he was. Anytime Rolan wanted to fuck Alicia, she obliged him - sometimes he didn't even have to ask.

Tommy didn't mind her fucking Rolan either - he even encouraged it. He felt like the regular pussy Rolan was getting from Alicia was "good for him." Tommy knew about Rolan's dry spells and teased him about it before Alicia came into the picture. Rolan seemed to be happier with Alicia around to fuck whenever he wanted.

Alicia loved the feeling of having regular sex with two different men. She had flings like the gangbang on Sunday, Tommy's uncle on Monday, Manny and the Bargain Mart boys yesterday, but Tommy and Rolan were her regular fuck partners. Sometimes she would fuck Tommy in the living room and Rolan would come home and join them. She would have her mouth full of Rolan's cock, like she had now, while Tommy would be sound asleep in the other room. The boys made Alicia feel desirable.

When they weren't having sex, Alicia would pal around with the two and watch movies, play cards, or video games - all while being completely nude. Alicia loved not wearing clothes. She never knew the joys of being naked until she started dating Tommy. Every waking moment that Tommy or Rolan saw her, she was nude. She would watch television, clean the apartment, and cook for them without wearing a stitch of clothing.

Rolan looked down at Alicia and made eye contact with her. She smiled and giggled with his cock still inside her mouth. She continued to suck and slurp on his cock, bobbing her head up and down.

Instead of conversation, the two let this moment play out in relative silence. The only sounds that could be heard were Alicia's sucking and Rolan's moaning. Even though this type of activity was commonplace since Alicia started staying there, they enjoyed this moment nonetheless. Rolan loved having a beautiful, busty girl to satisfy his every sexual whim and Alicia enjoyed being desired by two men at the same time.

To Alicia, it was hard for her to please one man when she was dating Peter. She wanted to feel desired by Peter, but she never did. Peter was more emotional, while Tommy was more physical - which was just what Alicia needed. Having found it hard to satisfy one man, Alicia was now satisfying two, which made her feel incredibly sexy.

Alicia wanted to ask Rolan where he wanted to cum, but she wanted Rolan to make the choice without popping the question. Instead of knowing ahead of time, she wanted to be surprised. She knew that it was going to happen soon, because Rolan's moaning was now more frequent and he was bucking his hips.

Rather than pulling his cock out of her mouth, Rolan kept it inside, and pumped jet after jet of thick, white cum down her throat. Alicia appreciated the surprise and savored every drop of cum Rolan sprayed into her mouth.

She gulped down load after load until Rolan collapsed on the couch. With his cock still very sensitive, Alicia decided to toy with him and continue sucking it.

"Ooooh fuck!" Rolan cried. "You gotta...you gotta stop! Ohhhh shit!"

This made her laugh. She looked up at Rolan and smiled, "I wanted to make sure I got every drop. Waste not, want not."

After every trace of cum was sucked clean off of Rolan's cock, Alicia got up and joined Rolan on the couch.

"Did you like your blowjob?" she cooed.

"Fuck...yes I did. Having you around is amazing..." he replied.

"Awww, thank you, Rol. I love being here and making you two happy," she smiled, giving him a hug. Her large, soft tits pressing against his chest.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Rolan said.

Alicia pulled away from him and curiously asked, "What about?"

"Do you...really...ugh, I can't ask this..."

Alicia was now getting frustrated with Rolan. She wanted him to spit it out and ask his question. It seemed important to Rolan and she wanted to hear it.

"C'mon, spill it. What is it?" she asked.

"OK. I was wondering...if...you really like being this...this big of a slut?"

Instead of being offended, she laughed. This eased Rolan's tension from asking the question. She turned around and looked directly at Rolan, who still seemed a little nervous.

"Yes. I do enjoy being 'this big of a slut'," she responded. "I like being here and not wearing clothes. I like sucking and fucking you and Tommy all the time. I love being fucked by Tommy's friends. This...is the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. I feel more attractive now than I ever have before. When I dated Peter, I felt pretty. Since dating Tommy, I feel hot. There's a big difference. Sure, I'm a slut. I've fucked a lot of guys. Tommy passed me around the house Sunday night and his buddies ran a train on me. That was fun though! Eleven different guys wanted a piece of me and it felt amazing. I don't have to worry about the pressures of pleasing anyone or the pressures put on women by society anymore. I used to look down on girls who fucked a lot of guys. I'd make fun of them with my friends - back when I had friends. Now I'm one of them and I love it!"

Rolan decided to test Alicia's commitment to her newfound sexual freedom and asked her, "What if Tommy woke up right now and said he was going to have a lot of friends over again?"

She giggled and responded, "Then I'd let them gangbang me. All of his friends would fuck me and I would be perfectly okay with that. They can fuck me in my pussy, my ass, my mouth, cum wherever they want - I don't care. I love my life right now and I want to make Tommy happy, so if that means letting his friends gangbang me again, so be it."

"Wow...you're the real deal. I mean, you're a slut, but you're gorgeous. You're beautiful. You don't look like the type of sluts I've seen. You should make money with this," he said.

Rolan's last sentence struck a chord with Alicia. She repeated it in her head, "You should make money with this."

"What? Like become a prostitute?" she asked.

"I dunno, maybe, but I was talking about becoming a pornstar or something."

"Pornstars are a LOT hotter than I am. There's no way I can compete with their perfect faces and boob jobs. Look at my tits, they droop a little. They're not perky like the girls in the pornos," she said, lifting her breasts with both hands and letting them fall back into place.

"C'mon, you are hotter than those girls. They're fake and don't really enjoy having sex - it's their job. You're a natural beauty and you love having sex. You'd be a natural at it, Leesh.

"I still don't know. Besides, what if everyone saw those videos?"

"Are you really worried about that? You've fucked how many guys this week? Tommy told me they all took pictures of you Sunday night. I'm sure a lot of people in town already know what kind of slut you are by now. Hell, your dad knows. If your family knows, what's the big deal?"

He had a point. Pictures of her being tag teamed by Mark and Larry and drinking eleven loads of cum were sent to Peter - who else might they be sent to?

"You're already kind of a 'pornstar' in this town if all those people have seen you naked or getting fucked. You might as well make money at it."

Rolan had another good point. She had fucked over twenty different guys since last Friday night and who knows how many of them sent pictures of her to their friends or uploaded them online? Her picture is at her father's bar with a face full of cum. What Rolan was suggesting didn't seem to be that farfetched now.

Before she could answer Rolan, she saw Tommy come into the room. He looked at both of them and smiled. Rolan hadn't pulled his boxers up yet and he could tell that the two had been fooling around before he woke up.

"She suck your dick, Rol?" Tommy asked, giving him a high five.

"Yeah, she sucked it pretty good."

"Hey baby!" she chirped. She got off the couch and greeted him with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I kissed you on the cheek, because my breath probably smells like cum," she said.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"Aww thank you, babe. So what's the plan today?" she asked.

Alicia looked to Tommy for direction ever since they started dating. She was becoming more and more accepting of her submissive personality. Her willingness to please Tommy grew each day. While she wanted to make him happy, she wasn't about to be a doormat either.

"Uh, well, I kind of had some plans today. Figured you can come with," he replied.

"Sure! What are we doing?"

Tommy scratched his head, "Band practice is today."

"Band practice? Are you and Mark getting the Chum Dumpsters back together?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah. After the party last Sunday, we've been talking about it. We had a lot of fun doing it and decided we wanted to give it another shot."

"That's great, babe!" she said excitedly, grabbing Tommy and giving him a tight hug, pushing her tits against his bare chest.

After she pulled away, Tommy finished speaking.

"You can come with me. We're going to Mark's. You can serve us drinks and take care of our dicks while we practice," he said with a smile on his face.

That remark made Rolan chuckle.

Alicia shot Tommy a sarcastic smile, "As that all I am to you? A maid that sucks your dick?"

"You know what I mean. You're the best cocksucker in town, babe. All my friends think so."

"Really?" she asked. She had half-jokingly asked him the question about being nothing more than a maid to him to see what answer he would have. She wasn't satisfied with the one he gave, but her curiosity and hubris made her pay more attention to the compliment that was given to her.

"Of course. They were all talking about how good you blew them Sunday during the gangbang. Eddie said he never got a blowjob that good in his life!"

That made Alicia blush. She tried really hard Sunday night to, not only make Tommy happy, but to make sure his friends had a good time too. Knowing she gave Eddie the best blowjob he'd ever received made her feel proud.

"Aww, that's awesome. Tell him I said 'thank you' and if he wants another, he knows where to find me," she laughed.

"He'll be glad to hear that. Hey, we gotta be over there in a few hours, so we're going to go to Penny's Grill down the street and eat before we head over," Tommy said.

"OK, guess I'll put some clothes on," Alicia said, feigning disappointment.

The boys laughed as Tommy looked for some clothes to wear.

Tommy and Alicia ate at Penny's before they went to Mark's. It was the first time in a long time that she sat next to someone in a booth. They flirted with each other while they were eating - making other patrons roll their eyes. Alicia felt good about her relationship with Tommy. She felt that she had made a good decision in choosing a boyfriend this time. While Peter was nice, he wasn't turning her on - Tommy was. He was rough with her and often times treated her like nothing more than a sex object, but there were times, like this, where he was sweet to her. It made her feel like she was on top of the world. She felt happy for the first time in a long time. She had a boyfriend that she was crazy over and she free to explore her sexuality any way she saw fit.

When they were done, they drove over to Mark's. When they arrived, Tommy walked over to a large, dirty garage door with several dents in it. He bent down and pulled it up. Inside the garage, tuning up his speakers was Mark.

He greeted Tommy, "Hey asshole! 'Bout time you got here. Were you two fuckin' on the way over?"

Tommy laughed, "Nah, but she sucked Rolan off this morning. Never seen him so happy."

"I'll bet," Mark chuckled, shooting Alicia a warm smile and a wink.

She blushed and looked down at the ground as the couple walked into the garage.

"What do you want to work on today," Tommy asked.

"Well...I think we should work on that new song we were talking about," he answered.

"Black Death?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I think it's good, but it needs to be tweaked."

"Well, T-Bone wrote some of it, so of course it needs work," Tommy laughed. "That dude is fucking stupid."

"The band is way better off without him. Fuck that guy," Mark spat.

Alicia stood beside Tommy quietly as the two continued to talk. She didn't want to interrupt them or be rude.

Tommy continued to talk, while Mark ignored him and looked at Alicia. This only made her blush even more.

"Tommy, hate to cut ya off, bud, but I had a great idea," Mark said.

"What's that?"

"We should put Alicia in our first music video."

"Fuck yes! Let's do it! What did you have in mind?"

"Put her in some fishnets, short skirt, tight top, some high heels, and some messy hair. What'ya think, girl?"

"I...uh..."

"C'mon, cat got your tongue? Don't get shy on us. I'm the guy who took her anal virginity, remember? I feel like that's a special kind of bond that we have now," Mark laughed.

Alicia eased up after his joke.

"Yeah, I mean...it sounds good. I'd love to."

"Is that it? You walk around in nerd clothes all the time. I mean, when you're not buck ass naked at Tommy's," he joked. "Don't you want to wear something sexy for once?"

She nodded her, "Yeah...of course I do. I've just never...worn anything like that before. I don't even know if I'd be any good at being in a video. I mean...what would I have to do?"

"You'd dance and look fucking hot doing it. That's what you'd do," Mark replied.

"I've never really...danced before. I'm really bad at it."

"Guys have ran trains on you and you're scared about dancing?" Mark could barely get the last bit out without bursting into laughter as did Tommy.

"Look, you don't have to be in the video, but you're a hot piece of ass, ya know? I'm not saying that because I've fucked ya either. You'd get our video thousands of views online with a body like that."

His compliments were making her feel better. His logic was also not lost on her. She had done a lot of sexually adventurous things, so why should dancing bother her? She figured she'd have to learn sometime.

"I want to do it..." she said.

"Yeah? I mean, we'll go to the store now and get you an outfit to wear. I'll buy it," Mark said.

She never had a guy buy her an outfit before. Sure, he just wanted her to wear it and be eye candy for the Chum Dumpsters music video, but it still felt good.

"Babe, you are going to look amazing!" Tommy added.

Still blushing, Alicia responded, "Thank you. I hope so."

The three hopped into Mark's van and drove to Dark Dayz - a store that metal heads and goths frequented for their vast assortment of everything that's black.

The door chimed as they entered the store.

"Hey there, folks! Can I help ya find somethin'?" chirped a man in his early 40's wearing khaki pants and a red polo shirt with large glasses and a perfectly styled brown hair.